It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
guys you have to go here www.desteni.co.za weird peeps here im going thru forums and i bet jared was a member i looked at his mugshot and he looks jus like these fools these are the people tht brainwashed him
interesting find-- astounding to see how many lunatics there really are in this world-- as scary as these folks look though i didnt see anything of a violent nature (only looked briefly)-- and PS -- that mugshot of JLL smirking is sooo creepy-- major chills

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dalloway

I think there is a mix up here.
Jared did not ask this question on the mystery website.

He asked this question at an event he attended years back, according to his friend.

This is a repost of part of the friends interview, where this question was mentioned.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tierney, who's also 22, recalls Loughner complaining about a Giffords event he attended during that period. He's unsure whether it was the same one mentioned in the charges—Loughner "might have gone to some other rallies," he says—but Tierney notes it was a significant moment for Loughner: "He told me that she opened up the floor for questions and he asked a question. The question was, 'What is government if words have no meaning?'"
"He said, 'Can you believe it, they wouldn't answer my question.' Ever since that, he thought she was fake, he had something against her."
-----------------------------------------

Source: motherjones.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger28

well you need too read there forums ! and watch there youtube vids scary
lots of people claim they brainwash people and are the biggest cult out there and we cant do ne thng abt it becouse they are in africa head guy is some cat named bernard poolman

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I have read his ramblings, and in my opinion the guy is highly intelligent. Maybe a little too intelligent. People didn't get what he was saying and ridiculed him. He seems very intelligent, albeit crazy, and maybe he did start to figure things out.

Exactly. We are all guilty of brainwashing him on ATS. Look at how many people talk about rising up against our oppressors, and saying stop being lazy and start the revolution. He figured things out, who was lying, and started something. This smearing of his name all over the MSM is the attempt to hush things up along with tightening the grip. Look at all the sheep posting in this thread saying "he is just looney, nothing else to it". Talk about turning off the alarm clock. Stay asleep forever folks.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Okay,Chris Matthews just absolutely referred to their purported exchange on the NASA blog. Wow. Matthews and his guest were discussing Loughner's mental state and the guest was talking about how Loughner was obsessed with being able to control his own dreams and had started sleeping a lot more. Here is exactly what Matthews just said:

"What about the congresswoman not answering his, I would argue, deranged question which was "What is government if words have no meaning?" and she didn't give an answer to that because she probably didn't understand him."

Holy crap.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

To be honest, if it was just the congresswoman and the judge hit, I really wouldn't have much sympathy. Not that I believe it is justified to go around capping people, these are people that are hired to do a job by us, and fail us miserably.

link   
cant believe the news is talking abt the nasa blog did oswego tell them?
and has ne one checkd out this desteni stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   
reply to post by matrix12

will have to check it out further when i have some time--- i cant believe how another day was completely sucked up by this thread...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

That didn't happen at a blog, that happened in person at an event he attended.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle

I think there is a mix up here.
Jared did not ask this question on the mystery website.

He asked this question at an event he attended years back, according to his friend.

This is a repost of part of the friends interview, where this question was mentioned.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tierney, who's also 22, recalls Loughner complaining about a Giffords event he attended during that period. He's unsure whether it was the same one mentioned in the charges—Loughner "might have gone to some other rallies," he says—but Tierney notes it was a significant moment for Loughner: "He told me that she opened up the floor for questions and he asked a question. The question was, 'What is government if words have no meaning?'"
"He said, 'Can you believe it, they wouldn't answer my question.' Ever since that, he thought she was fake, he had something against her."
-----------------------------------------

Source: motherjones.com...

Right, but that question was also supposedly referenced on some NASA blog Oswego was talking about. This is all just too crazy.

It's also possible I misunderstood some of what was going back and forth last night with Oswego and the rest of us. Not like this stuff isn't confusing and complex or anything.

edit on 10-1-2011 by dalloway because: Addition

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

he attended a nasa event? thats a little weird more than a little weird and im stil trippn on these desteni cats

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Was a nasa blog *actually* mentioned?
Really folks, apparently that question was not asked on a website - but he asked her in person at an event years back.
This is what the news is referring to.

I have no idea if it was actually a nasa event or some other event.
I think the mystery blog, will be seen to remain a mystery... for now at least.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I do feel remorse for the little girl, but Im not completely buying the story. Something tells me this was allowed to happen, maybe the "second gunman on the grassy knoll" targeted the little girl just to add that sweet icing on the fruitcake, sort of speak.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

then why did that guy said tht the news said it was on a nasa blog?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

i believe this desteni clan brainwashed him to do it ! read and watch people
crazy crap up in tht site and videos on youtube normal people get sucked in a completly change and weird out

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Ok, that was exactly my question to you. Was a NASA blog actually mentioned... and this is very interesting if it was!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ack, sorry if I mixed up the mystery blog with something that happened at a previous Giffords event. Disinformation, indeed. Not like this stuff isn't getting confusing or anything.

link   

Do you have anything that connects him to that group? The site seems to be new age christiany type to me. Those types are usually tree hugging non violent love everyone etc.

link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

according too the above posters post it was mentioned read above he said they mentioned nasa blog

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

they are farfar from christians watch there vids they btalk about lettn demons into there body and takn ova the world crazy effn crap

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join