It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
reply to post by wayno

Yes it does. Notice how all his threads started on the 7th of the month.

I believe all of those threads were started in July, the 7th month.
He was only active on ATS for a short time by the looks of it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

You're right!It is him.
The threads he started have the same topics of the youtube videos.
Nasa/Currency.
I think the guy has some mental problem.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think he was writing in code............

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

Whatever his mental problem is, it also is somewhat unique. He might be intelligent as well. I have no clue what he is on about with all the long numbers with respect to dates, but something tells me there is something to it. Very sad that someone didn't pick up on his problems and steer him to some help before it came to this.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
reply to post by BenIndaSun

The Congresswoman's husband is a NASA scientist (Cmdr. Mark E. Kelly, 46, is a NASA astronaut.) and she is on the Subcommittee for Space and Aeronautics.

Could the description of the bird be an MK Ultra code?

This is all seeming to link together...anyone here ever read ALTERNATIVE 3 ????

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think it is code and I have a theory. A way out there one, but one nonetheless. Can someone tell me how I insert images so I can pull this whole theory together?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I saw that post last night that the lady wrote about the large bird, I checked my history for last night and the only threads I read were MASSIVE BIRD KILLOFF and BIRDS DYING IN FRONT OF OUR EYES....you might find her post there.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

I'm with you on this one.
I'm still trying to figure him out. This bird he speaks of is not a bird.
It's something else. I don't know what it is though...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
All, having read through a number of this persons posts back to Feb'09 all I can conclude is that he was not right in the head and anything he stated had no meaning at all. I think I'm jumping off the search for truth on this one. He was just a dangerous and deluded person.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If you go to starhitshvaz channel he has the info all there. In my opinion it is like a poetry riddle.

Lets explore this shall we...

If there's no flag in the constitution then the flag in the film is unknown.There's no flag in the constitution.
Therefore, the flag in the film is unknown. Burn every new and old flag that you see. Burn your flag!

The flag represents Freedom, Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, If there is no freedom, life, liberty or happiness, than we never knew what those words ever truly meant.

I bet you can imagine this in your mind with a faster speed. Watch this protest in reverse! Ask the local police; "What's your illegal activity on duty?". If you protest the government then there's a new government from protesting. There's not a new government from protesting. Thus, you aren't protesting the government.

In hindsight we will come to understand. Police state... If we fight the govt, the govt changes and fights against us. Or it could mean that if we rise up and unite as a people and protest the government, we can bring change. But there has not been a unity to rise together and therefore we are still under control.

There's something important in this video: There's no communication to anyone in this location.

There is a clue to the video, He is in the desert, he is alone, solitude, no one can hear him cry or hear his voice. Or he is talking about Tucson AZ. The clue that I had seen in the video suggest to me he is a Right Wing. Only his right arm is visible. Right wing vs left wing Ideology

There's a new bird on my right shoulder

What bird is know for being on a shoulder? A Parrot.

A Parrot Parrots as symbolisims of Surveillance

He says "New Bird" He might be saying, There is a new force/power of Surveillance watching eveything we do.

The beak is two feet and lime green

Staying with the bird Symbolism..."The beak is two feet and lime green" I think of a "Razor beak" Toucan.

A Toucans marking can also have the illusion of a red eye with a blue iris

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1427cdc3b9b.jpg[/atsimg]

Toucan Symbolism

TOUCAN: This beautiful and colorful rainforest bird has been associated with evil spirits, and said to be the incarnation of a demon; the father of a new child must not eat Toucan flesh as it might bewitch the new-born child and cause it to fade away…so the myth goes

Source

Green can also be associated with Envy.

The rarest bird on earth

This bird that watches over us, to monititor us is indeed a rare one

there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body.

This comment could either be about humans, or related to reptiles which many are "cold blooded" and callous

It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker

Again Toucan? Or a reference to the all seeing eye? Wood pecker feet have zygodactyl feet., two in the front and pointing in the back. Parrots have them as well

This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for

I think this may refer to again TPTB monitoring us. The wings of this bird being considered rather large may be a metaphor explaining our govt's power and military or influence out strecthed all over the world, in which case we could die for the elitist cause.

If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?

If we are aware of who they are and the agenda we might understand. Those who are watching over us, will never disclose the real reason why those involved are doing this.

I want you to imagine a comet or meteoroid coming through the atmosphere

Nuclear War?

On the other hand, welcome yourself to the desert: Maybe your ability to protest is from the brainwash of the current government structure

Welcome yourself to a barren wasteland...a place where life and the elements are harsh, rapidly changing, solitude, no one around to care for you, To survive you must be smart and have the skills necessary, and the will to live.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Have you read the nasa and currency threads?
C'mon...does it make sense to you?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
enough with this nonsense, u are all going abit far now. coded language etc wtf u wanna find something u will

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

To each their own...It kept me busy this cold winter night. And quite frankly...I think I am onto something about the parrot and it being symbolism for Surveillance and the fact that the video shows that he is only using his right arm(being a Right Wing) and makes a point of it in the pop up bubble...Along with the very rantings on his youtube page.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

I just looked on my wall map... long shot, but Henderson, Nevada (HN) is near Arizona.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

It helped me pass 8 hours at work. I like the parrot comparison. Have my own theory, but I am getting tired and don't know how to embed images so I will save it for now.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Its really easy if you are signed up for ATS media. You can get there under Tools...if you want to embed tonight, just message me

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenIndaSun
reply to post by oswego

I'm not sure if you noticed, but the youtube video of the flag burning, under the info section it includes the bird information. This 'bird' story/theory may be older and include more people. I honestly have no idea but my curiosity is high.

=| If there's no flag in the constitution then the flag in the film is unknown. There's no flag in the constitution. Therefore, the flag in the film is unknown. Burn every new and old flag that you see. Burn your flag! I bet you can imagine this in your mind with a faster speed. Watch this protest in reverse! Ask the local police; "What's your illegal activity on duty?". If you protest the government then there's a new government from protesting. There's not a new government from protesting. Thus, you aren't protesting the government. There's something important in this video: There's no communication to anyone in this location. You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government? I want you to imagine a comet or meteoroid coming through the atmosphere. On the other hand, welcome yourself to the desert: Maybe your ability to protest is from the brainwash of the current government structure.

err you people do realize that this person is talking in code right?? you do know they are not talking about an actual bird right? right? just because 2 people who might be the same person spoke about the same type of object does not mean its real. all the pseudo symbology he uses is a lame attempt to describe the government. the one eye with red and blue is a dead giveaway. also the bald eagle comment and the chat about a government. this seems like a mentally handicapped individuals attempt to understand the current state of his reality. waste your time if you want i think this is a wild goose chase. pun intended. have fun.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Has anyone played the vid in reverse? If so maybe you could post it?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by oswego

got the thread right here www.abovetopsecret.com...
SheeplFlavoredAgain

Member is offline.

P 247 F 0 S 193
W 2 K 12

o go to profile
o add as friend
o make rival
o view posts
o view threads
o posts in thread
o send message
o ALERT!

give this post a star
posted on 6-1-2011 @ 11:12 PM this post

Originally posted by superluminal11
Is anyone feeling unusually tired...a sort of fatigued feeling like you could sleep? Its almost like a feeling of weakness
edit on 6-1-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

Yes, my husband and I both, and also very dizzy. We have a virus, though. A strange one. Not like the flu. I never had a virus quite like this before.

As for birds, it's been the talk of our town and adjacent areas how we are seeing lots more large predator birds of some sort. I don't know what they are but they look like they might have a wing span of about five feet. A lady at my daughter's school said some of the sightings were of eagles. I have lived here six years now and four years once before and this is the first time I've seen such majestic birds. They have swooped down past my window on a few occasions but were too fast so I missed really getting a good look at them. I never thought I'd see such birds living here in a suburban development in Maryland. At least they seem to be thriving and I hope they continue to, though I admit I'm afraid for cats and small dogs now. These birds are intimidating in size. They are not vultures. Those, I've seen before around here.

Oh and I thought eagles and such were somewhat solitary. Whatever these huge soaring birds are, I saw enough of them over my house to almost constitute a flock. They were circling a lot. They were soaring so high yet still looked huge.

signature:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
here is a good relation to the star hits hn az post the letters hn are in the guysl ast name rite next to each other , maybe its nothing

if not what is hn? for those who just arrived the star hits hn az was the name of the youtube channel that posted the video about the burning flag related to the shooter today
he favorite d the video..

also i would like to know what the comment about the arm meant.
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

The arm comment is straight out of "Twin Peaks". Maybe a religious reference regarding the right and left hand paths?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join