It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

indeed , especially since the maker of the video is someone else, but he favorite d it
and who would fav that vid? that is definitely whose behind it , so we should focus on that guy as well . i just got a feeling it has to do with a meteor and the desert what sparked everything.
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by oswego

The kid didnt act alone. There is a second suspect, so the message you might be trying to find in his postings might not be the answer to this. It might be the second suspect.

Xcathdra - is there any more information on the second suspect - I heard earlier there was a second as well. Is this the potential second shooter or someone else? In the same page he did his MySpace post on - a friend makes a comment that they should all remove their MySpace pages - that was like 10 months ago I think.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
AND GET THIS... giffords husband works for NASA .. raises some eye brows for sure.

connection to meteor ? might tie his actions to the victim

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
There is a town just across the border, a straight shot south of Tuscon, called Heroica Nogales. Could this be the HN?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

BINGO- thankyou!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Now, is there a connection to that town and all of this? We are starting to get somewhere with this.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
ok a star hits herokio nogalas near arizona. i believe now the mysteryman in the vid was there when this meteor hit and somehow is related to NASA now that why he went after that guys wife today, but a lot of blanks to fill in.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
AND GET THIS... giffords husband works for NASA .. raises some eye brows for sure.

connection to meteor ? might tie his actions to the victim

She met him in China at a conference - he's supposed to command the last US shuttle mission - he's commanded both Endeavour and Discovery and get this - so has his TWIN brother. Crazy stuff.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i have to go to work in 5 minutes this sucks!!!!!! dont let this thread die , we are on to something. BIG

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

wow interesting, commanding the last mission hmmmmmmmmm i will be back later people thank you for your hard work i will be back later and get caught up..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

As soon as I get home I can do more. I can't log onto youtube or anything here at work. I am anxious to see his videos.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

The Congresswoman's husband is a NASA scientist (Cmdr. Mark E. Kelly, 46, is a NASA astronaut.) and she is on the Subcommittee for Space and Aeronautics.

Could the description of the bird be an MK Ultra code?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

I think the mystery man in the You Tube clip is Jared, he had two accounts on You Tube.

Check out his comments at the bottom of his profile.. same as the comments on his other account clips.

I just think the kid was nuts or brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Investigators have said the shooting was done by the guy in custody and had no help on that part. The 2nd suspect is in his 50's and male. Thats about it so far. Media is reporting law enforcement has a photo of the 2nd suspect, but wont release it on the advice of their lawyers. I am in that line of work and thats a new one to me, so not sure how the 2nd person fits in, either a suspect, person of intrest, new this was going to occur but didnt report it, provided the gun, transportation etc etc etc.

lots of speculation but nothing concrete yet.

Also, as far as his intresting conversation / post style - his criminal history is positive for drug use. They are still digging as to why the military would not accept him.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ok, I'm gonna put my flame suit on for this one. Mind you, I don't really buy into any of this, but it popped in my head while watching CNN, so I thought I would share it.

Does this bird he is talking about have any noticeable relation to the Beast of Revelations? I say this because of this little line right here:

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Maybe the Beast is actually the United States government, and Giffords is one of the heads? It sure would be wonderful if she recovers, I hope she does. As I'm sure the rest of the world does as well. And, who would dare make war with the United States right now?

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Ok, that's all, I'm done. Just thought I would share. Crazy theory in a crazy thread. Also, I truly hope that she recovers from this tragedy, so please don't take this the wrong way.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwdogg1982
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Oh what the hell...

If we are looking at biblical references then the dragon is going to be China. Since they own so much of our debt, we pretty much worship them. Without us (beast) China would have massive issues, so in essence they worship us as well.

with that, im going to go shower... I feel dirty assisting in a conspiracy theory

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

It looks very likely that the shooter was/is an ATS member. Check out this ATS thread. It has all the earmarks of being the guy you are looking for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/8/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/8/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't really like the idea of getting involved because of the nature of the situation, but as a person who is super empathetic towards others, I like to understand the reasoning behind other's actions. With that being said, I want to know why these people lost their lives today. Why did he do this? And what is he trying to tell us? What if he is not crazy? What if he left clues and hidden messages in all of his videos and posts? What if these mistakes in grammar and numbers and riddles all fit together to reveal a message that only the "literate" would be able to understand? Think about it. This guy was in the military right? Maybe he learned things that didn't sit well with him. And maybe he wants some one to decode his message. After looking at his youtube page today, I got the notion that maybe it was set up that way for a reason. I honestly think this guy could be a lot more sane and organized than we give him credit for. I'm not falling for the insanity plea bullish. He planned this. You can tell. It was well thought out and organized. He had to set up all his videos, and posts in a manner that would help decode his message. I like a good mystery, so I've been trying to figure this out, but I'm not really sure where to take it. That's why I'm posting this. There are some down right brilliant people on ATS and I'm sure if we all worked together, we could figure it out.... So anyone feel like pulling a scooby-doo???

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego

You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?

When I read this and I got to the part about the " It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris" it brought this to mind. .. "Gods Eye Nebula"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7732788718ca.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 1/8/2011 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Yes it does. Notice how all his threads started on the 7th of the month.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join