It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

rite after talking about the bird he references meteor and then going to the desert , i think that did happen and something out there changed him, i have a hard time thinking its a alien bird though but it all points to that, especially with that woman's description of the bird

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

oswego can you remember any keywords to search for particularly if they are in order - it would be a lot easier to track down - did she say large, huge, strange, green, etc?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

she said large scaly Grey and also says something about all the dead birds being replaced by much larger birds.

that hole page people were talking about birds outside of their homes. im getting frustrated looking for it i know its there.
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: more info

also just rememberd she or someone else said it didnt have feathers
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Oswego, check out this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... - specifically the post from iamahumandoing.

edit on 1/8/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Ok, this is merely my interpretation of the bird quote and the info under the flag burning video(Vid) (assuming a metaphor, which I cannot yet determine), tell me if you think I'm right/wrong/both

There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for

This seems to be describing the greatest bird you will ever see. It is beautiful, different, and will never be replaced. I don't know why it has 1 eye and the feet of a woodpecker. This may be a metaphor for true personal liberty and freedom.

If you can see this bird then you will understand.

If you value freedom, liberty and cherishing your own person, this 'bird' makes sense to you. If you like to be part of larger collective groups where everyone is supposed to be the same, this type of bird would be meaningless to you, or you may despise it for it's greatness and individuality.

You think this bird is able to chat about a government? I want you to imagine a comet or meteoroid coming through the atmosphere.

This great bird wouldn't waste it's life, breath or thought on matters of such insignificance as a small group of people that try to control all people. However, if it's life is threatened, or there is an astronomical change taking place, this great bird would take notice, and chat about it.

If you protest the government then there's a new government from protesting. There's not a new government from protesting. Thus, you aren't protesting the government.On the other hand, welcome yourself to the desert: Maybe your ability to protest is from the brainwash of the current government structure.

We are failing at changing/improving our government (in terms of freeing ourselves). If we do wish to truly evade the government and live our own life, we must do it literally by living on the land and not having interaction with them (I'm not even sure there is anywhere in the world where we could do this).

This is how I see it, and find it true. It could still be a true bird as well though. Let's find that post!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

good comparison , but not are post , might be rite thread though , and it seems like seeing new birds are getting common

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

very good interpretation indeed! i took the burning of are flag as a symbol of a war against us, as a beginning to something bad

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
reply to post by ararisq

Good comparison , but not are post , might be rite thread though , and it seems like seeing new birds are getting common

I'll keep looking - on a side note in my thread I mention that it might be possible that Grey's Anatomy might have been the trigger event for an MK/ULTRA type of programming - and it just occurred to me that the bird he describes is grey.
edit on 1/8/2011 by ararisq because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?
now i remember someone posting here on one of these bird threads about seeing a strange big bird will that person please repost what they said again here , this is getting really strange, he has made many weird videos there is something to this story . here is the link cc.bingj.com...,c0c1bf3e
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: added link

My thoughts on the interpretation reference the bird: It is possible "on his shoulder" represents the government as he sees it or wants to see it. It could also represent the dollar bill. The dollar bill is going extinct and getting "rare". You have the green of a dollar bill. You have the all seeing eye in the pyramid cap, or you only have one eye of the eagle showing. I don't know about the red eye and blue iris except that he may be trying to drop the hint of the red, white and blue of the flag. I also can't tie in the feet of a wood pecker. The grey scales may be how the eagle's feathers appear on a dollar bill. The bird being beautiful may be how he would like to see America. Again, these are just thoughts and opinions. Maybe its a place to start and others can add to, or take away as they see fit.
Seeashrink

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

thanks for your thoughts..

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
does anybody have a screen name for the person who posted that bird post? I'm thinking we can track atleast a little bit of their posts and see if it's him or not. I haven't been able to find a email but if somebody can I think we could find alot of stuff out.

link   

ive scanned 3 pages so far, almost to the end to page 6 hope its there i remember that thread.

link   
reply to post by sandman441

the poster was a female

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

reply to post by sandman441

the poster was a female

yeah but I think somebody said the poster might not be a female, Just a thought his myspace is gone and I haven't found him on facebook but I'm sure there's some more stuff out there.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

ive scanned 3 pages so far, almost to the end to page 6 hope its there i remember that thread.

Oswego - why do you believe it was a woman - did she mention her husband and them both feeling ill lately? I found one where a woman says that and then that she's seeing very large birds coming sweeping down in front of her window and then someone else comments that it seems like small birds are being replaced with larger birds but he was joking.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
found the oringnal post!!!!!! Originally posted by superluminal11
Is anyone feeling unusually tired...a sort of fatigued feeling like you could sleep? Its almost like a feeling of weakness
edit on 6-1-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

Yes, my husband and I both, and also very dizzy. We have a virus, though. A strange one. Not like the flu. I never had a virus quite like this before.

As for birds, it's been the talk of our town and adjacent areas how we are seeing lots more large predator birds of some sort. I don't know what they are but they look like they might have a wing span of about five feet. A lady at my daughter's school said some of the sightings were of eagles. I have lived here six years now and four years once before and this is the first time I've seen such majestic birds. They have swooped down past my window on a few occasions but were too fast so I missed really getting a good look at them. I never thought I'd see such birds living here in a suburban development in Maryland. At least they seem to be thriving and I hope they continue to, though I admit I'm afraid for cats and small dogs now. These birds are intimidating in size. They are not vultures. Those, I've seen before around here.

Oh and I thought eagles and such were somewhat solitary. Whatever these huge soaring birds are, I saw enough of them over my house to almost constitute a flock. They were circling a lot. They were soaring so high yet still looked huge.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

lol at the same time

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i remember her describing it in more detail going back to look for it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

i remember her describing it in more detail going back to look for it.

I feel like I'm stalking the poor lady - but here is a link to all here posts including the ones on that thread (for now).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Found something else that has some more videos

wn.com...

I'm guessing this is his account cause it has to do with the same thing his youtube does.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join