It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Bird Deaths Only Occurred In US Ally Nations??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Recent Bird Deaths Only Occurred In US Ally Nations??

www.zerohedge.com

If you are not worried about the recent explosion in mass deaths of animal in "isolated" locations, you may be after seeing this map presenting the pan-global graveyeard of inexplicable mass deaths, which far from isolated, are literally taking the world by storm. Did the Mayans forget to carry the zero?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
maps.google.com
en.wikipedia.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The linked post on Zero Hedge shows a google map (direct link above^) with markers posted at the locations of many/all the recent bird deaths.

The article does not mention the secondary link amongst the locations, one that I did not find even in the comments to the post. It looks like these recent bird deaths have only occurred in the United States or in allied/friendly countries to the United States. Here is a list of the countries marked:

-United States
-Haiti
-Brazil
-United Kingdom
-Sweden
-Italy
-Vietnam
-Australia/New Zealand
-Philippines

Once again, the bulk of the bird deaths seem to be centered in the US. The rest of the countries are either strong allies of the US or have historically friendly and long ties with the US/West. (Wiki list of US foreign relations linked above^)

Since this is a conspiracy forum I'm going to go straight to my suspicion... This could be a strange sort of attack and/or targeted annoyance/demonstration by a foreign (non-friendly) force using some sort of new long-range/high-energy technology (akin to speculations over HAARP).

After reading this thread: Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell which shows a strange radar anomaly at the time of the Arkansas bird deaths, it got me thinking and linking the two pieces of information, albeit weakly.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not convinced but merely/lightly suspicious and curious as any armchair scientist would be. The truth can lead to any outcome, most of the time following Occam's Razor- the simplest, least dramatic explanation serves best.

Does anybody have evidence of bird deaths in non-Western-ally/friendly countries in this recent time? How about evidence of bird deaths in yet MORE Western ally/friendly countries? Any evidence that advanced/experimental weaponry or atmosphere-altering technology would register on radar?

Is there any other pertinent info that can explain, correct or elaborate upon my observation?

Relentless discussion is invited!

www.zerohedge.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 8-1-2011 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ya know,IF this Disclosure Deadline that was discussed on ATS is true,than these Mass Die Offs could certainly be interpreted as the last Warning

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
post deleted because I'm not sure of the reliability of the information.
edit on 8-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
imo what showed up on the radar could have been the mass of birds. i havent looked at the radar thing yet but i heard about it and i have heard flocks have shown up on radar before.

but it is interesting that so far only show mass deaths have shown in us ally nations. what do u thing this means?
edit on 8-1-2011 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

This is really spooky. I'm starting to think that this may be the beginning of a new deadly flu strain that kills instantly. Maybe it's a mutation of H5N1. They said it was just a matter of time before it happened.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Oh common the US is allied to many nations so what makes anyone think there is a connection?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It was fish that died off in New Zealand, common occurrence here.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by NoHierarchy

This is really spooky. I'm starting to think that this may be the beginning of a new deadly flu strain that kills instantly. Maybe it's a mutation of H5N1. They said it was just a matter of time before it happened.

If it was, it would be the shortest lived virus in the world as it needs the host to remain alive long enough to reproduce and spread. If a virus killed the host "instantly", it wouldn't spread at all and go extinct.

Personally, I am on the fence with these die offs. Could be coincidence coupled with the 24 news networks we have reporting something that has always happened, or it could be aliens having a giggle with parked motherships, watching the poor birds slap into their windscreen. I know I giggle when a bird smacks into my patio window

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

At ground zero of infection the virus could kill all animals instantly, but then mutate over a couple of months to become more deadly by living in the host longer before killing it. This could be just the beginning...

Yet, there is another thread about a UFO sighting in Chile that seems really credible. The video obtained is hard to refute. The OP of that thread also says that the sighting happened around the time of a mass bird death in Chile.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

True. Also nations that are not allies with US are usually not democracies, so they are prone to not release news that may make the government look out of control or powerless.

This could be happening in more places than we think, but not all occurrances are being reported.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by BarmyBilly

True. Also nations that are not allies with US are usually not democracies, so they are prone to not release news that may make the government look out of control or powerless.

This could be happening in more places than we think, but not all occurrances are being reported.

Good point.

new topics

top topics

join