It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by v3rtex7740

The member "erad3" is clearly the same guy.

Yes, Jared Lee Loughner is a member of ATS.

Aside from all the other similarities, I just noticed that the user-name here is basically a rearangement of the letters in his real name: Jared / erad3. I really don't think there is much room for doubt.

OH wow, you are alert

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by v3rtex7740

The member "erad3" is clearly the same guy.

Yes, Jared Lee Loughner is a member of ATS.

Aside from all the other similarities, I just noticed that the user-name here is basically a rearangement of the letters in his real name: Jared / erad3. I really don't think there is much room for doubt.

Where does the 3 come into play?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
It seems evident to me from his writing that this guy suffers from a thought disorder, such as Schizophrenia and was in the throws of Psychosis.

Or it was made to look that way.

Or . . . . .

I'm at the point in life that I don't believe anything or disbelieve anything.

I'm pretty sure we know there have been some kind of mind control experiments. Not only by the US - but other countries as well.

Some say Lee Harvey Oswald was mine controlled. I think I've even heard Tim McVeigh was mind controlled.

I lean toward Schizophrenia - - - but anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Maybe plain erad was taken, had to add a 3, although nothing he does seems random to this point.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheShadows
This guy had a clear agenda alright.........to kill people.

What's really sad is that all the news down here is focusing on is that a congresswoman was shot. Not to take away from that, she is a human being after all, but a 9 year old plus 5 others were actually killed.

-----------------
I wish I had saved the link (I've read so many articles today about this tragedy), but it's reported that this little girl was born on September 11, 2001...which just made me cry all the harder...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming

Originally posted by InTheShadows
This guy had a clear agenda alright.........to kill people.

What's really sad is that all the news down here is focusing on is that a congresswoman was shot. Not to take away from that, she is a human being after all, but a 9 year old plus 5 others were actually killed.

-----------------
I wish I had saved the link (I've read so many articles today about this tragedy), but it's reported that this little girl was born on September 11, 2001...which just made me cry all the harder...

OH NO

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I don't think he had schizophrenia. That involves disorganized thought processes. Maybe I'm crazy, but I thought his rants, although strangely worded, made sense in terms of inductive reasoning.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

So you would have felt better had she been born, say, September 10? lol...what the heck?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This guy is not a tea party member. His list of favorite books includes "The Communist Manifesto". He does not seem to have a specific political ideology. That is going to be the problem. Most of his thoughts seem to be similar to ideas expressed by independents in general. Ideas common to both conservative independents and liberal independents. News is reporting the presence of a second man who may have accompanied this kid to the site. this is going to lead to conspircy theory's and it may very well have been someone leading this kid to commit this act. He used a high capacity magazine on his firearm. This is going to lead to the following.

A move to ban high-cap magazine again.
A move by the media to slander anyone who believes in anything this kid believed as "a nut case like that shooter"
A host of conspiracy theory's will appear to fog the truth and we will never know if this kid was actually acting alone or if he was coached.

We all will suffer from this kids act. Those who think this cannot lead to a revolution are short sighted. The unknown spin-offs from this act could very well lead to a revolution. I think I fall outside of most of you in that I actually support the idea that there comes a time when the citizens have been pushed into a corner that those citizens are justified in acting against the political class. We are walking the edge of that time. I was not sure that we were there yet but this act may push us into that frontier.The fall out may give the current administration the cover to act against its political enemies. The DHS and ATF are going through a crisis that is currently happening somewhat under the radar this may be a crisis that they cannot afford to waste.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenIndaSun
reply to post by Annee

I don't think he had schizophrenia. That involves disorganized thought processes. Maybe I'm crazy, but I thought his rants, although strangely worded, made sense in terms of inductive reasoning.

Could be - - - I certainly don't discount ANYTHING.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

My point exactly.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I would bet a considerable amount of money that this is indeed the chap.
Hopefully some around ATS can start recognising severe mental illness on the board. erad3 is not the only one on the boards that is showing these types of symptoms and scramble brain tendencys...

The more I look at his former posts, the more I see just how clear it is the guy has post the plot.

Well, I guess all his posts will quickly become evidence in his trial to prove his insanity..and ATS will now be crawling with investigators looking for other trouble. I recommend the staff cooperate with the authorities to the best of their ability. The guy is clearly nuts and needs to be treated, if at all possible.

Just a sad set of circumstances overall...not even the common criminal to hate..just a mentally disturbed person whom got no help.

He is right though...chicken pot pie's are tasty.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Could be - - - I certainly don't discount ANYTHING.

Agreed, considering Kennedy and 9/11 I wouldn't put anything past our government either.

Most interesting is that he was likely an ATS member. Erad3 communicated like Jared did on youtube, and after reading replies to Erad3, other ATS members were saying he was someone named savvy84 that had been banned. Also, notice Erad3's stars have been increasing. (about 10 earlier, now above 70......people are reading his old stuff).

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What are you supposed to do though?

"Police? Forum Owner? Hi, there is a chap on the train...the board...whatever...who seems a bit kooky and sets off my personal safety alarms. Has he done anything to me? No. Just thought someone might like to keep an eye on him. "

Yep. I'm sure that'd be taken seriously right?

That's the category this guy falls into. Do people know somethings not right? Yep. Can they do anything about it, particularly when he hasn't done anything? No.

And now he has. But many crazy, wierdos, threatening people, never do jack all.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I can't find anything about this in terms of happening in Arizona. if it happend in Arizona the only thing that comes to mind as to why is instantly directed to the Mexican Cartels. If that's true then the cartel's are stepping up their game and leaving children alone and going for the actual people who in their eyes messed them over. You can simply call it a organized hit.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Something is not sitting right with me. I've been reading some of erad3's posts. Time and again he seems to be saying that NASA wouldn't put humans at risk by sending them up in space. At least once he makes reference to "the sanctity of life". Does that sound like someone who is about to go out and start killing people? It doesn't to me.

I believe he is the same guy that has been accused of the killings, but was he really the one? Because of his "issues" he would be a perfect stooge for a setup. There is a deeper mystery here and a real conspiracy. What about the "second man" that has been alluded to? I am sure the authorities will want to tie this one up and put it away ASAP, but I hope people do not let that happen.
edit on 1/8/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It could be that they are not the same person, but that one of them influenced the other, or stole the other's writings. The writings are so similar that it is difficult to believe that there isn't some kind of connection between the two.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Seriously? You guys are going to make a big deal about people having middle names. Most of the population has a middle name.

You use a middle name in the press and justice because that is your legal name, and your first and last name are shared by a number of other people. A middle name and a local might help eliminate you being mixed up with some crack pot.

Yep -- that's ALL there is to this three names for crazies phenomena; the PRESS does not want to confuse Lee Oswald with about another 100,000 Lee Oswalds, so they say; "Lee Harvey Oswald." Cuts it down to maybe 50 people.

But they completely botch any real investigation -- they fall in love with the story line.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenIndaSun
Also, notice Erad3's stars have been increasing. (about 10 earlier, now above 70......people are reading his old stuff).

Interesting.

But - I'm just not that morbid.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
has anyone read Erad3 posts?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

theyre just like his video before the shooting. if it was indeed the same person...so similair

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join