It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
What are you supposed to do though?

Ultimately, talk to him. Seems on ATS, when some nut comes in, they get two responses...one side will ridicule him (because its fun to poke fun at mentally disturbed people of course), and the other side encourages his crazyness..

Once in a very great while, someone will have a serious conversation in a thread or U2U's to try and get the person attempting to grasp at reality...perhaps see a doctor.

Your right though, there is little you can do beyond try to simply talk and listen to the person..manipulate them a bit into not being dangerous. This guy never spoke of doing anything on ATS (I wonder if he continued posting past september, he would have said something).

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

You might be a genius, and your idea may lead to what will eventually become the true conspiracy. It reminds me of the way McVeigh was cast as a right-wing nut and accused of the OKC bombingS. For whatever reason they are not closing his youtube videos and they are pushing this image of a 'very disturbed' young man. I'm curious how the mainstream media is going to further spin this story and subsequent 'revelations'. Add this to the Florida man shooting blanks at the school board and things are becoming interesting and dangerous.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wow Erad3 is definitely the same guy as the ATS member!!

Here is a quote from one of our members who I believe was trying to help.

reply to post by Erad3

I have maybe made a mistake is my assessment of your avatar, because for that to be the case, you'd have to be at least somewhat rational, but I think youre frankly schizophrenic, and no that's not an amateur opinion and not intended as an uninformed or insulting remark, you clearly make no sense and are unable to communicate. I really do care.
Seek help before you hurt yourself or others or start taking your medications again, please. Maybe, it'd be better for some there be an infinite source of haldol or cogentin then fiat currency.

edit on 8-1-2011 by Leo Strauss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What if they Shut down ATS?

Isn't this a crazy blue world?

Maybe he was a Manchurian Candidate...or better yet, there is a greater consipracy. Heck it's only Day 1 right?

Anybody really taking the fact of the matter that it's only 711 days until December 21, 2012? Look how close we are.

Maybe I am just blurting random questions...but what if this all is one big super scenario?

Then again he could just be a nut, right? Right?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Having read some of his threads and watching the videos I'm fairly convinced that 'erad3' is our guy. Note the grammar and syntax in his ramblings.

Ex.

"....If Stephan Hawking is able to learn or teach then there's a response he's able to type on the machine.
There's not a response he's able to type on the machine.
Therefore,Stephan Hawking is not able to learn or teach... "

"....I have dreams of cartoons.
These are with national television characters and new characters.
Both types of cartoons are new and are different in every aspect of the story line.

If I'm in a dream then I'm asleep.
I'm in a dream.
Therefore, I'm asleep...."

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
What if they Shut down ATS?

Isn't this a crazy blue world?

Maybe he was a Manchurian Candidate...or better yet, there is a greater consipracy. Heck it's only Day 1 right?

Anybody really taking the fact of the matter that it's only 711 days until December 21, 2012? Look how close we are.

Maybe I am just blurting random questions...but what if this all is one big super scenario?

Then again he could just be a nut, right? Right?

A bit blurty, yes.

They wouldn't close down ATS...or youtube, or anything else that people use. ATS (and every other conspiracy theory website) is "chatter". What that means is that places like ATS are used by the feds to monitor the day to day talkings of the fringe. It is a resource. Same with youtube channels and other fringe type places. shutting it down would only make them less informed.

Some say ATS is a listening post for the CIA, Homeland Security, etc...of course it is...all websites that gather fringe people are...and if not, then what the hell are we paying these guys for if they don't even know where to listen...

The number thing means little. Finding meaning in random numbers is like finding philosophical statements in a bowl of alphabet soup.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Just FTR, schizophrenics who are actively psychotic don't have to particularly babble - often they DO make sense in a very strange sort of way. They often DO try to make sense of what they are thinking and they get hung up on the particulars. I've seen a lot of schizophrenic writings, and talked to them for more hours than I care to guess at, and yes, this guy does look schizophrenic to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wills120

Definitely our guy...Yuck I feel like someone spilled psycho all over me and I can't get rid of the smell!

More guns is the answer we just need more guns and everything will be OK! Guns + media inciting division, hatred and violence + stupidity = the current world we live in
edit on 9-1-2011 by Leo Strauss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

His thoughts made no sense whatsoever. It was indicative of symemetrical logic. A = B therefore B = A. Normal reasoning is Asymmetrical. A produces B, but B does not produce A. A schizophrenic would confound this logic and see it as being symmetrical; the same.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wills120

His youtube channel clearly makes him look like a mind control slave. I wonder who programed him for this OP.

He is clearly defective.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by BenIndaSun
Also, notice Erad3's stars have been increasing. (about 10 earlier, now above 70......people are reading his old stuff).

Interesting.

But - I'm just not that morbid.

Actually his posts are not morbid and not all of them are totally cryptic. I laughed out loud a couple of times with the things he says -- not at him but with him. The more I read the harder it is for me to associate him with the kind of crime he is being accused of.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

edit on Sun Jan 9 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: This is not the place to discuss a thread's closure: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I was going to make a thread about that, but i decided not to
im thinking this

"ATS people saying GLP is CIA..so i went on GLP and they claim ATS is CIA, LOL

Im thinking its more for entertainment purposes mostly

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Alright, just got this thread: here

Well...

He does seem a little schizophrenic at first, but when you start to read and understand, you'll see he is just a tad bit lost.

Add to that the fact that most replies never actually answered any questions, and had a hard time understanding what he was trying to say. I think that was pretty stupid, as I understanded him fairly well after reading his posts the first time. After the 4th or 5th post I believe that is where his insanity crept in.

I could also tell it was him when I read the phrase "grammar mind games", grammar being a tendency in some of his youtube videos. Also, from this link: here, you can clearly tell by his statements in youtube that he and erad3 are one the same. I suspect we will be hearing no activity from this soul, and I am deeply sorry for this tragic occurring, but alas, it is just another kill in a sea of bloodshed.

Anyways, before reading the topic, undertsand that the OP was asking why [when he should ask when] is AD infinte. I.E. When will the calendar stop counting it's years. 2066? 3675? 99999999? I believe that's what the OP was trying to ask, but his mind is filled with constant thoughts, and was hard for him to piece it into more simpler statements.

Finally, I pictured him as being a young man, dark hair, and mysterious shrouded, emotionally disturbed and he loves cats. I don't know why. But I know now that there is a slim chance he was a nut. He looks fairly sane, happy even. He doesn't seem to be a schizophrenic here, as some of his lines are "labeled" in a way:

Terrorist

If I define terrorist then a terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon.

I define terrorist.

This, a terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon.

If you call me a terrorist then the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem.

You call me a terrorist.

Thus, the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem.

I think he just doesn't feel the need to label all of the things he writes down. It doesn't necessarily make him schizophrenic.

I also felt a little weary whn I read this, from the above link [2nd]:

The YouTube clips on his channel are just as wildly confusing. If you can understand what on Earth this means, you're a step ahead of me:

I wonder why we aren't able to make sense of all this. Maybe the "Vendetta shooter" and Jared are linked in some way? Or maybe Jared earned more confidence in doing what he did. Who knows.

I'm just providing a little information. Boy this is a crazy world.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Politically motivated murder. He shot her point blank then began spraying at the crowd. This is what happens when you combine ATS and right-wing extremism.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Honestly all this schizophrenic talk is just depressing.

I really dont know how any human being could tolerate working at a mental hospital, or frequently dealing with the severely mentally ill. It is just so negative and depressing and repetitive. Being around such people all the time could have an adverse effect on your own personality, and drive you up the wall (thus the whole concept of mental hospital is redundant. One who is there is spiritually ill. He thus needs the complete opposite environment to take himself out; not an environment where everyone around him is a vector of negativity and psychological turmoil)

Someone mentally ill doesnt need to 'talk about his problem'. In some case, that can be good.But what he really needs is to distract himself and occupy himself with positivity and spirituality.

That is why even CG Jung said G-d is the best cure for mental illness. He treated alchololics whom he regarded a hopeless, yet turned around when they found G-d..

When ones past is brought into context; that what happened to him was for a PUROSE. Than he no longer needs to look back, but go forward. Direction is the great cure for mans spiritual ills.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

I am sure the MSM will spin this 100% the way the PTB want this spun. I can just hear it now how they will play up his "mental condition". I do believe that the PTB must scour through YouTube, Facebook and probably even ATS looking for people they can use or take advantage of for some plot they have in mind.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

Originally posted by Annee

But - I'm just not that morbid.

Actually his posts are not morbid and not all of them are totally cryptic. I laughed out loud a couple of times with the things he says -- not at him but with him. The more I read the harder it is for me to associate him with the kind of crime he is being accused of.

I didn't quite mean it that way. I just don't go back and look for "dirt". Not my thing. Besides I know someone will always bring stuff into the thread.

Some people will read and read - - hanging on to every word. That behavior I find morbid - - not the postings. I'm fine with a sample or two brought into the thread.

link   
US Department of Energy Software

Package ID: 001941IBMPC00
Acronym: ERAD3.2 MUNICIPAL
Title: Explosive Release Atmospheric Dispersal 3.2

www.osti.gov...

link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Not quite sure why my thread was shut down, since we're trying to get to the bottom of this mystery?

Just because it concerns ATS is no reason to close it, as we can maybe shed more light and uncover more clues.

To be honest i'm disappointed - as I wasn't blindly accusing random members, I'd read through all his posts and some of his rantings and ramblings are near identical or in some cases identical in pattern, form and context to the youtube videos.

Why can't we discuss this?

I was disappointed with that. I was typing a response, and when I 'sent' it a weird message came up saying I couldn't do it. On ATS we talk about death, murders, wars and such all the time!!!! It's not because we degrade the dead, or disrespect their life, we generally just want the truth, which I'm sure victims want as well. It could also be important for those on here that may have U2U messaged this Erad3 to find out if he was the alleged shooter.

Big Fail! by the ATS moderators to close your thread. Oh well, it is still ongoing in bits and pieces in other threads. Good job on being the original OP though, you informed me!

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join