It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal brotheren do YOU feel there are E.T. craft in Earth local vicinity wanting to decloak?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I ask because I read about someone making comment about Craft being reason birds dying from crashing into craft. So I was wondering UNIVERSALLY

q1-you think some are here that werent in previous years (good ones) STO ect.

q2-to add if you wish do you think they are in fear are just waiting for something?

A simple yes or no will be fine for question 1 and 2

Me I think yes. But you know I am outta box so far I cannot even remember the box

Be well ALL.
PEACE
edit on 1/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
decloak or disclose

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Hmmmm, interesting....

Q1 yes
Q2 they are waiting....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Thinking will be the death of me very soon…. I personally don’t know what to think anymore… the more you try to learn, let it be history or currently available technological advances… the more confusing it gets to the point where you don’t know what is real and what is not… Insanity… All I want is for this planet to improve, for people to stop killing each other, to end hunger and respect and stop abuse of this beautiful planet some of us call Mother Earth… Wishing the best for entire humanity brings me hope that there are species out there in universe who can help us achieve… so my answer should be Yes, I want “them” to be here with only goal to help us… not sure if killing birds is helpful… lol

However, I think my answer is NO… no one is here nor coming… I know hope dies last, I think mine is in coma… until miracle happens…

Best,
R

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 7thsignofthezodiac

Thanks

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocks123

Thanks for you input and keep your head up what you request is just a humble EA and thats not much to ask.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I have to agree, I personally think that something is about to be unleashed, especially if our technology is advancing faster than saying bread and butter. 100 years my friends, 100 years

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

It does seem to be technology has had a major upgrade in recent years and seems to be growing at faster rate. So you feel this is due to outer influences either with technology being shared or humanity being modified genetically to build new forms of technology.

Off topic how did the Pleiadian contact go with the others any strong feed back. You can u2u me on that.

Thanks for the input

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I totally think outer influence played a giant role. If you think about the crafts that were taken in by the government, it was said that the crafts had fiber optic rigs and technology. This is just a sample of what was known.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Not to mention stealth intelligence active camo. ect. There is so much to share yet its so secretly kept away from our hungry minds...
thanks

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I am 100% positive they are here. I look at them all the time in the night sky. I actually think all of us can, you just have to go bundle up and sit outside on a clear night.

They must be huge because the ones I see appear to be the size of stars at first, and actually look just like bright stars. After a minute and your eyes adjust, you'll realize that theyre kind of flashing/pulsing, and will subtly change these amazing colors. With binoculars you can see the different colors beautifully. Ive also seen them kind of, shoot out smaller lights that actually blink this erratic, white light. If I hadn't seen where it came from I would have easily wrote it off as a plane.

I wrote off the high tec military craft explanation after realizing they are there every single night. I plan on taking a picture of them next to orion's belt, or a similar recognizable constellation, and we can compare them to a star map. I see a lot of people online say that they have seen what looks just like a star jump around the sky, and change different colors. People will always answer, saying they saw a satellite, or it was Beetlejuice and their eyes were playing tricks on them. That isn't the case.

I understand skeptics completely, and I can't wait until you all get to see them for yourself because I understand this is the only way for you to believe.

I also witnessed these with my mother and father on separate occasions, have shown multiple friends/skeptics alike, and have been basically documenting them ever since.
I heard the other day on TV, someone quote Jay Leno along the lines of, 'If these super intelligent beings exist, how come they only contact Huckleberry Joe while he's out fishing.'
I agreed with that notion for a long time, but after my my personal experience, I have to completely disagree.
I am sure that Mr Huckleberry Joe and your very well respected police man, teacher, politician, etc. have seen or experienced, around the same amount of similar things. It is just that your well respected policeman or teacher won't go around talking about such a thing, or even wish to be associated with it, for multiple reasons I'm sure. [how society has painted this phenomena / professional image / personal relationships - believe me, the list goes on]

It is such a mental shock; a mind-#, if you will, that you really can't help but be effected. I can understand how some people would want to just forget about it. It is so frustrating not having anywhere to turn for answers, and on top of that not having anyone believe you, and probably even ridicule you, that you either go crazy trying to prove them wrong, or just drop it.
I can only imagine how abductee's feel... which is basically what these sightings did for me. They made me realize that I had seen, and have since been describing, exactly what all those seemingly crazy people on TV describe. After seeing something that crazy with your own eyes, some of those crazy sightings/abduction stories seem plausible.

So sorry for the rant. I could talk about this for days honestly. Sure, there's a bunch of bologna out there, especially in 'UFOlogy,' but this stuff isn't made up. I hope you can all experience this soon.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't know. I can't say for sure.
Though, I want to believe. I'd really like to believe there is other, more intelligent life out there and that they're keeping an eye on us.
That is, of course, as long as they're benevolent. If they weren't, well, we'd be screwed.
edit on 7/1/11 by The Empty Skies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

1. Yes
2. Yes. Though, I think the fear stems not from being scared of us, so to speak but rather, the impact they will cause. If these things are waiting and watching, as they have done throughout our history, it must be for a good reason. Who knows why? Maybe they know the first act towards them will be agression, rather than negotiation. Maybe they know it will incite mass world wide panic. Maybe they just think we are ready and/or deserve the help they could give us. What annoys me is that it's going to be the few that will ruin it for the many. The ruling elite of this world are going to be the death of us and these beings know it. Whether it's suicide by superior advanced alien race, or suicide by nuclear war, mankind is going to suffer through it's own mistakes. All these sightings and events such as nuclear weapons being disabled or warning us away from the moon, they aren't hostile actions. They are warnings. "Sort your sh*t out or we will either sort it out for you, or leave you to live in it."

Well, thats my ten pence on it.
edit on 7/1/2011 by RaKais because: Spelling errors.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

iversusvsversusi I was amazed how you described the starlike multi changing celestial objects. I seen a few and even mad a thread about them I may post in this comment. But yes I know of the ones you speak and all you have to do as you said is go out and look (cut the tv off the computer-ipod ect and study what is naturally presented to us all. And they can see. Thabks for bringing that up I spoke on it in the past but I try not to controll wills so when others tell me its a known star or something like Venus I just let their minds be free as I also fee soon many will see. If you ask me I think they are motherships and they are sending probes and scouts into EA for evaluation and future action. Which brings me to the OP ? Do some feel there are crafts right now in Earths atmospheres (I WOULD IMAGINE THEY WOULD BE SOOOOOO COLD THEY WOULD GENERATE WEATHER PATTERNS UNLESS A LITTLE FURTHER UP IN THE ATMOSPHERE OUT OF DOPLAR RANGE LOL. thanks for your input within the thread friend AND KEEP LOOKING UP. Reminds me of twinkle twinkle little star or MARY HAD a lilttle LAMB

peace....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

Not to scare you but have you considered intelligent Terrestial beings who share EArth with you NOW and are in power and what they might be or their agenda with hamanity. Just a thought.
thanks for your input

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RaKais

I agree with you totally and it would be very cool of them to be considering how their presence would effect the EA inhabitants
. As far as them going to war hmmm. consider different factions of the HEAVENS some seek others secure/protect/save others carry out the dirty work of battle (why still being part of the same team) process. Seeked has occured I feel secure/save seemes with all the extra sky traffic of unknown origin seems to be in play. Battle MARKED FOR GOOD OUT OF THE WAY NOTHING LEFT BUT MARKED FOR BAD...PIECES...
Thanks you made good points. All one can ask is be faithful with the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I was emailing a friend in SandLand about this last night. To answer your questions, Yes and No, Yes others are coming, no, they're not in fear, they're just gathering forces. Or maybe I just watch to much Sci-Fi. But as hunters and photographers know, if you're going to observe, it's best to do it without the prey/subject knowing.

However, I don't have any idea what happened to the fish except maybe the fish swam into the wall and said Dam!.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I guess the best thing for us to do is to wait and see. I really wish I knew their technology in and out. The need to know that information, it is so important to me. I hate secrets, I hope wiki-leaks spills the governments beans. I want those UFO documents!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by paraclete1

I was emailing a friend in SandLand about this last night. To answer your questions, Yes and No, Yes others are coming, no, they're not in fear, they're just gathering forces. Or maybe I just watch to much Sci-Fi. But as hunters and photographers know, if you're going to observe, it's best to do it without the prey/subject knowing.

However, I don't have any idea what happened to the fish except maybe the fish swam into the wall and said Dam!.

Ahh I see gathering forces from 2 galaxies away to 100 trillion galaxies beyond and from the HOME of the most highest the ARCs HEAVEN
. Nice observation about the hunters and photographers. Now about the aquatic lets consider DEEP USOs dormant or entering from ocean entrances SMH
. SO THERE YOU HAVES IT.

Also I even with my out of box thinking considered them being offerings from some who are of REAL PEACE NOT PEICES..

Thanks for your input friend.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

I was waiting for the ufo leaks as well, then I thought. Why would there be such sensitive information available to be hacked on the internet and not on a completely unknown communication path free of hackers of all kinds (well those who are not up to date of these new forms of communication.) And any information that would surface after being hacked would be intentional disinfo to keep us away from the real crafts and what they are able to do.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join