It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal brotheren do YOU feel there are E.T. craft in Earth local vicinity wanting to decloak?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Since i mostly believe in the "Ancient Alien Theory" (to many Clues/Facts to ignore)...why would they wipe out a Species they created,studied and helped grow up for thousands of Years? I think they are here/coming here to stop our Elites from doing something stupid.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

I cant speak on their intentions for its not me in controll so I dont know (if thats the case even). But I dont think genocide is their plan mabey the plan of those already in power of humanity though. Cause they dont like when their power is approached by higher power.

thanks and be well..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenon
Since i mostly believe in the "Ancient Alien Theory" (to many Clues/Facts to ignore)...why would they wipe out a Species they created,studied and helped grow up for thousands of Years? I think they are here/coming here to stop our Elites from doing something stupid.

Two thoughts come to mind. If we've been created, studied, and grown, perhaps the experiment is over. Don't scientist routinely dispose of critters when the experiment is over and the subjects have been damaged or altered due to the study. The other option is that a rival alien corporation may be doing industrial sabotage. In other words, destroying the competitions work so theirs is the only product available.

But I'd like to think they're just watching. I read somewhere else that if aliens were advanced enough to traverse space, they could avoid a flock of birds, but we're advanced enough to circle the earth in a day but can't avoid them. Aircraft bird strikes happen all the time. And would aliens even worry about birds. We don't worry about the bugs that smash into our windshields and only worry about birds, critters, and deer that cause damage to our vehicles.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yeah I will try to get together some good photos and a star map and create a thread to share. I was once a skeptic, so I understand the people who scream "Venus" or "satellite," but reading someones description of these things don't even come close to doing it justice. People like that will have to see with their own eyes.

One major problem, I realized, is that even when I sit down with some "skeptics," and we watch these lights as they pulse, shoot left, bob around, hover, go lower, go right, go left, go real far one way, then instantly go far in the opposite direction, basically do all these things that conventional crafts simply can not do, they still cling to their original answer; "It's a satellite man. They're moving it around up there checking out the weather, or looking for something. Its a satellite, satellite man, spy satellite, bahh your crazy, yeah its aliens." That, to me, is scary. Such narrow mindedness cannot be healthy. It cannot be good for the evolution of man for that matter.

I understand if you don't believe such bold claims of the existence of these crafts from reading articles on the internet... but when you're standing there, watching it, faced with about as much proof as you can get without the aliens coming down and bitch slapping you, and still denying it, well thats just a sad sight to see.
Unfortunately, I've learned that many "skeptics" are like this. I've been in this situation a handful of times. You can see it in their face, as you watch them, watching this unbelievable flight pattern/movement for the first time, and realizing that its for real. You can see the sparks going off in their head. You can see them processing this information, see their wheels turning. Its almost as if they hit this mental wall. Its as if their brain overheats, and starts flashing "cannot compute!" And then they very adamantly restate their first explanation; "Its a satellite man, satellite."

I believe this is a perfect example of how badly we've been manipulated by the media, or literally brainwashed, into needing an official explanation, or just not really thinking for ourselves. Everything is disputed until a man in a lab coat says otherwise, and then its "fact!" I believe it shows how well the media works as a tool... I mean, of course aliens aren't real, thats just in science fiction movies!.. I believe it shows just how #ed we really may be.

I wish more people would see this thread, but please, "skeptics," only be skeptical until there is sufficient proof otherwise. Don't be this ignorant. If these alien beings actually are trying to contact us, or trying to get our attention before they can reveal themselves, how will this ever be possible? I don't mean to seem condescending to any skeptics here, I know you have an open mind or you wouldn't be here, Ive just seen too many people act this way, and I beg you to remember this for the future, just in case. Just in case they indeed need us to recognize them.

Now that Im thinking about it...I'm not sure why anyone on this website would be waiting for the government to disclose this as fact. Its not as if they would come out and say "You know what, Roswell was legit, we got some alien technology and lied about it until now." Sure it would be exciting, but probably wouldn't be the "truth."

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I've considered it. It's a possibility I guess, but, again, there is nothing solid to prove this. To be honest I would rather they weren't, because the people who are in power don't seem very interested in making this world a better place and there is a lot of stuff they seem to be covering up about UFOs and possibly even alien life.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

See the death of these birds again is something unique, all we could know is that either:

A. Extraterrestrials have put in a new monitoring system or new type of technology into play.

B. Purposely adjusting the Earth or Gravitational fields around the earth for optimized entrances and exits across the earths electromagnetic hot spots.

C. The Government is playing with it's silly "beam" technology.

D. Never ending explanation.

The birds might not be avoidable, but one this is for sure, if I were the extraterrestrial I would make sure that bird was zapped before it ruins my cover. I mean who knows it could be anything really. I cannot explain why they are dying and I 100% disagree with the fact that the animals are dying because of earths pole changes. How come were not dying, along with dogs, cats, land based animals in general. It seems that whatever is causing this is sea/air based. Funny thing about that is that UFO's have always been caught underwater and in the skies, rarely on the ground. This is where they reside, therefore these are their realms.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

All man lol at its just a sattalite. And I know what you mean about they see and resist due to disbelief of something they werent told or or FEAR. I think the fear gets them because many are like well if that real why wasnt I taught about it. Many forgot in the far ancient WE WERE TEACHING OURSELVES just from our natural encounters and space eyes. But it is sad. Atleast some of us possess enough lite to return transmission to let it be known what needs to be known. Thanks again for keeping the thread on point friend and mabey one day those with closed minds will come around. Some may wake earlier then others I think its part of how long ago the individual went to sleep for the first time or died. Older souls not bodies souls see things first mabey newer souls not bodies see a little further down the line. And no worry I am no skeptic I do observe though w/ an open mind.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Empty Skies

To be honest I would rather they weren't, because the people who are in power don't seem very interested in making this world a better place and there is a lot of stuff they seem to be covering up about UFOs and possibly even alien life.

Keep in mind you said the people in power my friend. Mabey their opposers are here for the salvation of the herd who dealt with the bull &*&* for so long.
edit on 1/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thanks all for your contributions to the thread hopefully in time the revelation or unvieling will help upgrade the many sad dim, not dark but dim souls who are wanting to understand but just dont know how to yet..
peace

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
A conversation I had over FB with a well known ufologist.. copy paste

Name withheld UFOLOGIST: maybe they are using/testing new types of ships. (alien and/or humans)

B3 (ME): yeah quite possibly...
as humans we dont get the "new" ones
Im thinking possible invasion? by maybe a new species?
Not saying hostile but maybe a definite invasion... only way to explain the amount and locations... we might be getting surveyed or something similar....

Name withheld UFOLOGIST:
maybe they started a new phase, getting closer with a different type of ships for a different purpose, yeah maybe preparing for landing or something

B3 (ME):Im thinking yes different type of ship...different type of et
landings happen all the time...
but damn I hope if these are new ships/et's that they dont land because if anything the dont regard life quite the same as "others" and secrecy either...

Name withheld UFOLOGIST:
not caring if they kill birds/fish is definitely a little scary...

B3 (ME):Several diff ET's go on with their day to day "research" with relative regard for the life not with a blatant disregard of care and anonymity
this is a very new and I agree a very scary precedence that a new Anomaly could be setting...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

I have had a year off from work and have had plenty of time to spend online researching every thing I could. I read a great chronological comparison of the Sumerian tablets vs Genesis and found the story completely believable. Anu, acting as God genetically engineering human bodies that entrapped our true essence of self did this not once, but 7 times. The reason being he kept re-engineering the system to keep us enslaved. It was his plan to return to this earth in 2012, but since his plans have been thwarted. If you read the interview of the man behind the wingmakers.com, lyricus.org, event-temples.net then it begins to make since even more. I recently read an interview he did with Kerry from Project Camelot and spoke in depth of the alien factions that are here today. Interesting, but what impressed me more was how Anu did it and how we are still trapped in this system Anu created. It made perfect sense to me. Yes, I think outside of the box and happily I will say. For those in the box seem to be in some sort of hyptnotic sleep and can not recognize reality when it is put in front of them with scientific proof or documentation. They are too afraid to change their beliefs. Too afraid that they will burn in hell for questioning thier dogma's teachings. James, the man behind the sites has a valid point in what he is telling people to do, to break out of the matrix of the system and find the truth within themselves. In my life long journey of studying religions, metaphysics, indigineous tribal beliefs, quantum theory and psychic phenomenon what he said managed to put the last piece of the puzzle in place for me. Read the interview, belief him or not does not matter. There is a simpy process that he suggests that certainly can not hurt to try through breathing a breathing technique to help tear down the walls of the matrix. Here's the link (www.wingmakers.com...) try what he suggests. It can't hurt, but it may very well help. I know it has helped me.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I know they are cloaked, but then I depend on what I am shown in a very few visions. Last year, I even drew a detailed image of an elongated one coming out of a self made cloud. Don't know why I was shown this clear vision, but I think it is the same one my wife described being on later. It was a very big craft and that particular one would wipe out a flock of birds. Wonder whom would clean the windows?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
1) Yes - I feel very sure of this.

2) Yes - They are waiting to reveal themselves at a time in our very near future.
These are really strong feelings I have had recently, and I will say that up until after christmas, none of this stuff really interested me a whole lot. But since I started getting this feeling and being so damn sure about it, I have tried to educate myself on what is going on around me.... hence finding this forum. My feelings are beginning to make sense to me now.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: Spellcheck

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
call it farfetched, but I think it's possible and willing to enertain any possibility, in fact there was a prediction made by a famous psychic in Lebanon that Obama would be dealing with an unprecedented problem that presidents haven't faced in 2011.

Since Terrorism, War, Nuclear confrontation, has already been done. Mass sightings ala UFO's could be what he is hinting at. Imo makes sense considering he wouldn't say such a thing out loud due to public ridicule.

Psychics don't have a track record of being right all the time, but sometimes it can be dead on.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandypie
Here's the link (www.wingmakers.com...) try what he suggests. It can't hurt, but it may very well help. I know it has helped me.

Thanks for the link. Seems like there's a decent sized Buddhist influence there with the techniques, being bound in cycles even after death, etc, and it's at least reminded me to meditate, especially the breath stuff. In many forms of meditation, once you learn to breath differently and keep awareness of it, things change quite a lot. Interesting take on the Aliens scenario too, will go back and read more later.

Reminds me that I sometimes wonder how different things would be if more people around the world meditated, it really does change things, but it needs to be given time. That gets a lot of peoples backs up instantly too because we're so conditioned as people now by technology and media, etc, to be used to getting things in an instant.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The only thing needing decloaking is our governement.
It is more important to decloak what we actually know is there.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hello everyone

My first post but I too believe something will happen, what with all the strage things going on around the planet... and tonight (well at least it looks like that to me and my family) very strange! something is there..it just doesnt look normal? any of u seeing it? I am currently in the UK.
I hope it's just not us

but anyway back to topic, Yes they are here and I believe they've always been here, why won't know till either A) disclosure but let's face it that won't happen, I'm disgusted with them and B) They show themselves.

It's not a matter of if they are "bad or good" if they are bad and wanted our planet, it would of happened by now ...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I ask because I read about someone making comment about Craft being reason birds dying from crashing into craft. So I was wondering UNIVERSALLY

q1-you think some are here that werent in previous years (good ones) STO ect.

q2-to add if you wish do you think they are in fear are just waiting for something?

A simple yes or no will be fine for question 1 and 2

Me I think yes. But you know I am outta box so far I cannot even remember the box

Be well ALL.
PEACE
edit on 1/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Yes, they are here, masked in the sky. They can be visible to some individuals like for example myself at night. They are observing and waiting for the right moment to fully decloack and intervene. The situation has been improving, but it is complicated - for both us and them.

I have done research into this in the past 2 years and have personal experience with these 'lights'. I wanted to start a thread on this for some time now, with pictures and an analysis.

I will hopefully be able to put it all together this month.
edit on 8/1/11 by Cybernet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi guys just wanted to say that last year we had an incident were a flock of birds just 'dropped' from the sky and seemed like they just all spontaneously died mid flight. They played it off as maybe they hit a heavy wind pocket or micro burst or something. I don't buy that a single bit. I don't know what happened but I don't buy that.

I have had experiences with those 'lights' myself. I'm going to make a new post right now.

Mike

Oh I'm not yet allowed to make a new thread so if I may id like to elaborate here. Sorry not trying to hijack I just need to get this off my chest.

Hi all, first I just want to say I'm soooo glad I found this site! I have had a few strange encounters myself, one of which ended up with two hours of interrogation by department of conservation of natural resource(DCNR) officers. It involved me and my friend at a local trail deep in the woods just doing some natural watching. Strange thing was his car broke down, just shut off while driving, both lost cell phone reception which wasn't too abnormal due to our location but we had it minutes ago, followed by objects at a low altitude that reflected a three cell maglight flashlight beam, then the car starts up as if nothing was wrong and when we get to the trailhead the dcnr greet us there with lights flashing and guns drawn! They handcuffed us and yore his car apart, and i mean APART 3 times! Saying they got called up there because someone heard gunshots but like I said we were deep in the woods and never fired any gun! I did have a revolver but it had no gsr or empty shells. Just carry it in the woods for protection from coyotes, bears and the such. I still neve got the full story what happened that night but have had an uneasy feeling since then and have been on a mission to find out what happened and WTF is REALLY going on. The head officer then contacted me a couple days later apologizing and telling me he 'thinks' he knows what happened. Whoever called must have heard us closing the car hood after we checked the engine when it broke down : uh huh. I just agreed and left it at that. After all he showed up at my house to talk to me in person. But now I still go back to this area as it really is beautiful up there and it's at the top of a mountain and its a huge plateau where all you see from horizon to horizon is sky and perfect for stargazing. Numerous times though I get lucky enough to watch the 'stars' dance for me and who ever I manage to talk into going up with me. At first they do look like a jet or satellite but as you keep watching you then realize they're doing patterns in W shapes and zigzags then dip up and down... I don't know what they are and probably likely never will... But I am CERTAIN I know what they're NOT!!!
edit on 8-1-2011 by Ddevil54r because: Added content

edit on 8-1-2011 by Ddevil54r because: Iphone autocorrect sucks :

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think if there were such things as "cloaked" e.t.craft hanging around, we would have had more than birds falling out of the sky, like aircraft for instance. I haven't yet heard of any planes coming to a dead stop in mid air before nose diving at a 90 degree angle straight into the ground or any of our oceans. I don't think any race with the capabilities of space or even time travel would find it neccessary to hide, upon arrival here on Earth. Even though I'm a strong believer in life throughout the Universe, I'm not so sure about present day visitations by any alien race. I along with witnesses have on several occasions seen what could easily be thought as off-world craft, but I still lean more toward advanced military technology that's being kept "hidden" in plain sight of the public. No military of any country wants to disclose its latest technology to possible future enemies, so what better way to openly fly and test it by having the public label them as "U.F.O's" from other worlds?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join