It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal brotheren do YOU feel there are E.T. craft in Earth local vicinity wanting to decloak?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm guessing if they are advanced beings with huge the technology for huge star ships that can cloak and uncloak, then they probably have the tech to create a countermeasure to birds crashing into their ship and dying like that.

If they are here for hostility, well they just messed up and are about to open a can of whoop ass on us anytime now.

If they are here for friendly reasons, well way to mess up by letting a bunch of doves in Italy run into their ship.

If they are here to study us, then it won't really matter if they are here or not, they'll keep trying hard as hell to avoid us.

This is all coming from a human perspective. Aliens, who knows what they think? They could just be here to kill birds and we would not even understand why because we are not on the same thinking scale. Logic might not even exist in their way of life.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

I totally believe the Ancient Alien Theory....I always will.

However, with all the possible amounts of alien civilizations out there, we shouldn't assume that the ones who are visiting Earth are automatically our god-race. I

Star for your post, by the way

edit on 8-1-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
At this point in my life honestly I'm not sure what I believe other than there is definitely more going on than we have been taught and told. I mean I know what I've personally seen and been through. I don't need to convince anyone else. Just find some answers which may never happen.

Mike

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ddevil54r

Absolutely. Like I said, I have seen those W and zig zag shapes many times. Its really something else. So many people would probably miss it because it looks just like a star at first, but I think most of the 'stars' we see are actually these ships. I really hope we get to find out what they are.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
definatly yes!!
theres some real strange stuff going on in the skys above south wales..... sounds like f14 jets but up too high to see but you can always hear them. maybe cloudships?
also some strange stuff going on up the brecon beacons in south wales ;-)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join