It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ice Age Movie Depicts 2012 Crustal Shift Scenario ! The Evil Agenda Behind 2012.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I am well aware of the TPW from 800Ma. I have read the original scientific article. Have you?

I am well aware of the material you posted about reversals.

Maybe they are the part of the same propaganda machine, spreading lies about an impending apocalypse, this 2012 apocalypse propaganda has even reached the most rural areas of India, where i live with no internet connectivity, the question that i am asking through this thread is why they are doing it is it for money, popularity or something more vile than that.

You might want to learn how old some of this material is. You might want to learn how many independent groups have determined this information. You might want to learn how science works and understand how scientific issues are tested.

To claim these are possibly lies would mean that you would have to have every geologist, seismologist, astronomer, physicist, ... over the last 50 years involved in this conspiracy to lie.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I agree with you and you are not imagining anything, people like stereologist go to only threads on highly speculative threads in highly speculative forums, on which the first rule is to support any theory irrespective of availability of scientific proof or not, it seems they do not read that rule.
And i have only this much to say about people like them if they keep saying "no that can't happen" and keep try to debunk everything without thinking hard enough, than one day when the truth will be presented to them they would say no to it also.

There is no such rule. In fact, there are rules against knowing posting hoaxes.

The funny part of this post is that your conclusion does not match the facts. To suggest that I would not accept facts is simply a ludicrous notion made by someone with a failed position.

What we actually have here is you being presented with the facts and you being in denial.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

There are death of animals, birds being reported from many parts of the world, i believe all those birds and animals are dead due to tampering with earth natural terrestrial electromagnetic frequency, they have the technology to do that and much more.

Animals have been subjected to all sorts of EM frequencies in safety tests and in tests of animal navigation. Tests include putting animals into extremely low magnetic environments. They didn't die.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by backinblack

No one knows why or what the magnetic field is..
No one knows what is at the earths core..
We are not even certain what produces gravity..

Magnetic fields are well understood. Magnetic fields can be measured precisely. Seismologists have a good understanding of the structure of the Earth's interior. The cause for gravity is not germane. It is something that is measurable. The effects of gravity are well understood.

Furthermore, you do not seem to understand the meaning of theory in science. Theories are based on facts. Theories explain facts. These theories are fact based. In the vernacular a theory is a guess. That is not how the word is used in science.

This is directed to Stereologist, not backinblack:
Every post you offer is a diatribe on the seeming lack of someone else's knowledge or understanding.
There is a lager world that can't be described by the so-called facts. Get used to it.
Don't get me wrong. I don't have a problem with you specifically, but rather with the mindset that your posts represent. It's not your fault.
edit on 1/8/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: clarification

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

reply to post by vinay86

I am well aware of the TPW from 800Ma. I have read the original scientific article. Have you?
I am well aware of the material you posted about reversals.
To claim these are possibly lies would mean that you would have to have every geologist, seismologist, astronomer, physicist, ... over the last 50 years involved in this conspiracy to lie.

I am not a scientist, geologist, seismologist so i can only point out to the studies that state reversals have hap-penned before. You have said in the above quoted yourself that you are aware of those studies more than me. And have said that they are not lie or part of conspiracy. But you have posted this earlier which contradicts
your standpoint on reversals.

No one knows for sure if the magnetic field goes away and reappears. Only about 10% of the strength of the field is measurable at the surface of the Earth.

You are now admitting that geomagnetic reversals happen...?

edit on 8/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

There is a lager world that can't be described by the so-called facts. Get used to it.

None of these discussions has ventured into realms you suggest. In fact, there is a wealth of knowledge in all of these. Your posts suggest that you are unaware of matters in these areas. That too bad, because that is your fault. It is something you have control over and have done nothing about it.

Instead of posting attacks on me why don't you educate yourself and offer evidence to counter my position or is that too difficult a task? Is my position so solid that you have nothing to do other than post ad hominems?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

You are now admitting that geomagnetic reversals happen...?

Your suggestion that I have ever stated magnetic reversals do not happen is just confusion on your part. I have never stated that. I have never suggested that.

No one knows for sure if the magnetic field goes away and reappears. Only about 10% of the strength of the field is measurable at the surface of the Earth.

This is what I stated. What you have done is to get mixed up about pole shifts and geomagnetic reversals which are very different. You even used the term geomagnetic pole shift which is a meaningless term. It is a mix of words from 2 entirely different processes.

Let's examine one of my statements.

Here is what you wrote

the field directions undergo a near-180 degree switch before strengthening and stabilizing in the new orientation where new magnetic poles would form

No one knows how the field behaves during a reversal. The field could weaken, stay the same, or even strengthen during the event. No one knows. Maybe reversals do not always act the same. No one knows. The evidence of the sequence of events in a reversal is not there or has not been found.

What you have stated as what happens is not known. I simply pointed out this issue. I also pointed out that little of field strength is detected at the surface.

So when you wrote the following:

But you have posted this earlier which contradicts your standpoint on reversals.

You were mistaken in understanding my post. I hope that I have clarified why I wrote that.

Another thing is that the event from 800Ma was not a reversal. It was a pole shift or more properly a TPW.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I am truly indebted to you for dragging me from my self imposted state of delusion and argument from fallacy by your keen observations and a priori truths. I am obviously at an intellectual disadvantage when compared to yourself and Stereologist and will henceforth confine my threads and posts to the lofty goals you have set forth for me.

Well Alright Then!

IRM

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yes ! This is true. Please Investigate and expose the Weather Control Projects Like HAARP before it is Too late for the Humanity. The Humanity will never be the same again. HAARP is a Geophysical Weapon of Mass Destruction (WMD) .

Watch These two Videos Both are interconnected.
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura: Apocalypse 2012 [Season 1, Episode 7] (Full Length • HD) www.youtube.com...

Conspiracy Theory W/ Jesse Ventura: HAARP [Season 1, Episode 1] (Full Length • HD) www.youtube.com...

Remember one thing...These people are so strong that it is they themselves are exposing on another platform. Basically the reason for this expose is they want the General public to revolt against the Govt so that they can bring in their another Agenda of Police State and control total population.

The SUPER SECRET BLACK CLASSIFIED PROJECTS TO BRING NEW WORLD ORDER.

As the time proceeds we are getting closer to the AGENDA NWO . We are witnessing the “MOVIE” of Conditioning the Global Population . The people are being Conditioned thru News Like .

1. Book of Revellations and Mayans 2012 theory. They are being told that something supernatural is going to happen in 2012 and the world will experience a New beginning of Spirituality.

2. The second point of conditioning is being done thru Polar ice Melting because of Global Warming. Which people relate again with something supernatural or calamity going to happen in 2012.

This is all GAME of FEAR PSYCHOSYS.

This GAME is being played with TECHNOLOGY called HAARP which is a Geophysical WMD. It is being used to create Man made Earthquakes and Hurricanes. And This is also being used to melt The North Pole ICE . As this acts an artificial Heating of Earth through this Technology. HAARP acts like Global Microwave OVEN.

HISTORY CHANNEL Exposes Weather Warfare : Floods, Earthquakes, Hurricanes entitled “That’s Impossible”.
Weather Warfare’ focuses on Tesla technology, HAARP, Chemtrails, and postulates about how certain events (most notably Hurricane Katrina) could have potentially been orchestrated weather warfare initiatives. The power to use tornados, hurricanes and the deadliest weather as weapons of war may now be possible. We'll investigate reports that weather weapons are in development and reveal the technology that--in the future--could turn hurricanes, earthquakes, even tsunamis into some of the most powerful and plausibly deniable weapons of mass destruction the world has ever seen. However, remember this is the History channel, so they play it off as other countries are to blame for most of negativity that is a result of ELF waves and other waves that are being played with in our ionosphere.

Watch All 3 Parts of this Video
www.disclose.tv...

edit on 10-1-2011 by truthseeker2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You know most people don't believe in the 2012 prophecy? So I doubt these PTB or whatever you call them are "conditioning" us or inciting us to revolt.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Throwback

yes it is true they are conditioning us, and they have left no stone unturned to do that, the end of the world scenarios are repeatedly shown through movies, television documentaries and news all over the world. I live in India and even in the remotest villages people know about 2012 as end of the world, it doesn't matter whether they believe in it or not but it is being continuously embedded in their psyche.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker2000

You are right that the 2012 mayan stuff is poppycock, but the rest of your claims do not pan out. Using the Hysteria Channel (a name I recently saw and is appropriate) as a source is bad. The material shown there is often bad and this is a case in which the show is clearly fiction.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You are right that the 2012 mayan stuff is poppycock, but the rest of your claims do not pan out. Using the Hysteria Channel (a name I recently saw and is appropriate) as a source is bad. The material shown there is often bad and this is a case in which the show is clearly fiction.

If you say HAARP and Weather Modification programme by History is fiction then What is this Bill Talking about ..This bill is smoking gun. HR 2977 107th CONGRESS
HR2977 107th CONGRESS
Mr. Dennis Kucinich a Representative from Ohio who submitted the H.R. 2977 Preservation of Space bill into the House of Representatives on Oct. 2, 2001. This was a short lived bill but one of the most exciting disclosure projects of Government information. In the definition part of this bill as stated below there were true disclosure of directed energy like extremely low frequency electromagnetic energy (which has been used as a mind control tool) and words like mind control, psychotronics and (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction:
"Owning the Weather" for Military Use
by Michel Chossudovsky
www.globalresearch.ca 27 September 2004
The URL of this article is: globalresearch.ca...

This article is follow-up on an earlier study by the author entitled Washington's New World Order Weapons Have the Ability to Trigger Climate Change, Third World Resurgence, January 2001, www.globalresearch.ca...

xiandos.info...

THE BIG SECRET: We Can Manipulate Our Own Reality
www.disclose.tv...

edit on 10-1-2011 by truthseeker2000 because: HR 2977 Link Correction.

edit on 10-1-2011 by truthseeker2000 because: HR 2977 Link Correction

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You need to read the history on that bill. It is posted in many threads here at ATS. The original wording was slipped in and immediately removed from the bill when it was discovered. It's not a smoking gun, but is proposed as such by charlatans who want to deceive the gullible.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So no one pointed out that Kucinich himself revised the bill, taking out the chemtrail reference stating “Look, I’m not into that.”

He was fooled into putting the reference into his first bill and when people started laughing at him, he couldn’t take it out fast enough.

Then again there are the gullible that see Kucinich correcting the bill as being somehow an evil plot

Let's get a better history and here it is

Sorry MKULTRA, that was debunked three years ago.

HR 2997, which was introduced by Dennis Kucinich, was prepared by his staff, upon input from one of his constituents, probably Lorie Kramer. This bill, which was introduced during the first session of the House in 2001, was not even read by Kucinich until some of the other representatives started asking what the heck �chemtrails� were, anyway.

Kucinich re-wrote it, and took the �chemtrails� out, and re-introduced it in the second session (January 2002) as HR 3616. Like its predecessor, 3616 didn�t even get out of committee.

It was just an attempt to try to keep come of Kucinich�s constituents happy. Kramer et al have been major players in the �chemtrail� hoax for at least five years and spend a lot of time writing letters to the editor, their representative in congress, etc. And given Kucinich�s rather � exotic � politics, he was the ideal one to pitch it to!

Interestingly enough, if you actually read the bill, it attempts to define �chemtrails� as space weapons which have to be sixty miles high before they�re even covered by the bill. Since the highest persistent contrails commonly seen are no more than seven miles or so, even if there were such a thing as �chemtrails� which, of course there aren�t, they wouldn�t even have been covered by the very legislation that Kucinich had signed his name to.

Needless to say, the fact that Kucinich had been taken in himself by the hoax did not make him a happy camper at all. If you go through his web-site, you won�t see any mention at all of them. I certainly don�t think Dennis wants anyone to remember his gullibility.

Of course, Lorie Kramer, his erstwhile cheerleader and probable author of the �chemtrail� insertion, was pretty angry at her Main Man, saying, in a Rense article:

�Apparently Rep. Kucinich is no longer concerned about the effects of the testing and use of exotic weapons systems on natural ecosystems and living organisms on the planet. �

Yeah, right. What Dennis is �no longer concerned about� is making a fool of himself, and I can see why he�d feel that way.

edit on 10-1-2011 by stereologist because: links within ATS

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Unfortunately , these are rotten footprints of a truth and deception. The whistleblowers raise their voice but there are many ways to shut mouth like CORRUPTION, BLACKMAIL and COERSION. Whatever the elite does but truth is out there. The truth is in here. Look at other this paper of US Air Force, whats the intention here?
Also Other Nations and “FREE MEDIA” are also pointing fingers. All this is not just smoking gun but a “NUCLEAR EXPOSION”. And above all Look at HAARP PATENTS.

Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025
A Research Paper presented to Air Force 2025
SEE it at: csat.au.af.mil...
It is dated August 1996—Bear in mind this is 11 years old!
What was discussed as being in preliminary stages back then is now a reality.
from the Executive Summary:
“In 2025, US aerospace forces can “own the weather” by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications. Such a capability offers the war fighter tools to shape the battlespace in ways never before possible. It provides opportunities to impact operations across the full spectrum of conflict and is pertinent to all possible futures. The purpose of this paper is to outline a strategy for the use of a future weather-modification system to achieve military objectives rather than to provide a detailed technical road map.
A high-risk, high-reward endeavor, weather-modification offers a dilemma not unlike the splitting of the atom. While some segments of society will always be reluctant to examine controversial issues such as weather-modification, the tremendous military capabilities that could result from this field are ignored at our own peril. From enhancing friendly operations or disrupting those of the enemy via small-scale tailoring of natural weather patterns to complete dominance of global communications and counterspace control, weather-modification offers the war fighter a wide-range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary. Some of the potential capabilities a weather-modification system could provide to a war-fighting commander in chief (CINC) are listed in table 1.”

U.S. military has the technology to generate terrible natural disasters: Project HAARP
why not sign the Kyoto Treaty Friday, January 15th, 2010 23:10
english.pravda.ru...
“HAARP Antennas, Some Say Can Be Used to Modify Weather
By Marco Gonzalez Chevige / Patria Grande
Just 48 hours after the world began to learn about the terrible consequences created by the earthquake registered in Haiti measuring 7.3 on the Richter scale, Barack Obama announced that 3,500 American soldiers would leave for Haiti immediately to provide "solidarity".
The tragedy drew expressions of Haiti's immediate cooperation from dozens of countries. The small airport of Port collapsed, and the United States has direct control of the airport……………” …………. “Among those who have written about HAARP related projects, is Zbigniew Brzezinski, former security adviser to former President Jimmy Carter, who is related to the political tendency within the American system of power that is Barack Obama. Brzezinski noted the existing alternatives for changes in the thinking of humans and in the ecological war. He said that despite the inconveniences that could be created in certain sectors, the use of technology such as HAARP was inevitable.
"Haiti was a threat to U.S. interests? Obviously not, nor is it a nation that at first sight possesses indispensable natural resources to Washington. What Haiti represents is a key geographical position in the Caribbean in the context of Latin America that is fighting for the recovery processes of major sovereignty since the War of Independence.
Haiti is also one of the world's poorest countries, treated by both U.S. and some European powers as a field of experimentation. Of the Empire little can be doubted.”

HAARP Poses Global Threat english.pravda.ru... “The Russian parliament suggested the global banning of HAARP tests. In September of the year 2002 the State Duma of Russia discussed this question and conducted the voting in order to send the mentioned addresses to the adequate addressees. One hundred and eighty-eight deputies voted for the address to President Vladimir Putin, whereas the same subject for the UN returned 220 votes. This proved that Russian parliamentarians were rather concerned about the development and possible use of geophysical weapons”

Hugo Chavez Mouthpiece Says U.S. Hit Haiti With 'Earthquake Weapon'
Thursday, January 21, 2010
www.foxnews.com...
www.presstv.ir...
Chavez: US weapon test caused Haiti earthquake
www.youtube.com...
rt.com...
Was the earthquake in Haiti caused by the United States?
www.voltairenet.org...

Chavez: US weapon test caused Haiti earthquake
RussiaToday | January 20, 2010
Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez has once again accused the United States of playing God. But this time it's Haiti's disastrous earthquake that he thinks the U.S. was behind. Spanish newspaper ABC quotes Chavez as saying that the U.S. navy launched a weapon capable of inducing a powerful earthquake off the shore of Haiti. He adds that this time it was only a drill and the final target is ... destroying and taking over Iran.
www.youtube.com...

HAARP, Haiti, Brzezinski and the NWO
By Jerry Mazza
Online Journal Associate Editor
onlinejournal.com...

US To Blame for Burning Russia, Drowning Pakistan, Mudsliding China

thedawn.com.pk...

Are We in a HAARP "Earthquake War"?
______beforeitsnews/story/20/951/Are_We_in_a_HAARP_Earthquake_War.html

Pakalert PressPakistan Flood: HAARP Used in Pakistan? – Urgent
Posted on Pakalert on August 6, 2010 // 91 Comments

www.pakalertpress.com...
Today's Views
HAARP Weather Weapon is responsible for Climate change
www.todaysviews.com...
Pakistani Floods: Was HAARP technology used??
Posted on August 11, 2010 by The Editors

Also see The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: “Owning the Weather” for Military Use
by Michel Chossudovsky
globalresearch.ca...

HAARP Antennas, Some Say Can Be Used to Modify Weather

www.defence.pk...

HAARP Patent
United States Patent 4,686,605
Eastlund August 11, 1987
Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere

Reference to Barium in the HAARP patent report:
"It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in the magnetosphere so that photo ionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interaction."

Introduction to H.A.A.R.P. Website includes an excellent but simple 30 second animation which shows how HAARP works.
Bizarre Glowing Clouds 30 Min Before China Quake Large aurora like clouds were filmed just before the Sichuan earthquake in China in the area of the epicenter of the quake. Some believe these strange clouds are caused by manipulation of the ionosphere with HAARP.

Albert Einstein's theories of relativity and the development of atomic energy are seen as the pinnacles of Twentieth Century technology. But Bernard Eastlund's discoveries, when they are eventually disclosed, could render Einstein's innovations obsolete.

HAARP likely not Primary Ionospheric array in Alaska
At 3.5 Billion Watts HAARP may be second to a secret and hidden FIPA array near Poker Flat
www.superforce.com...
“For those that think the HAARP array network is just a research program, think again: Look at this short demonstration of of what 1000 watts of microwave energy can produce from a grape cut in half (Movie 2). Multiply this effect by 3 million times as HAARP is 3 gigawatts of power (3 billion watts) now you just need a grape large enough for the array to feed from; see video of Large Artificial Electric Flame (LAEF) this sample pales to the (MAEF & EAEF) massive and extreme versions. Note to adversaries of the United States and recent saber rattling; you may not want to provoke this Kodiak Bear with a stick.”………. ….. “The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is a congressionally initiated program jointly managed by the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy. Using 3 gigawatts of power (3 billion watts) from a 23-acre site in Gakona, Alaska, it is considered the most powerful array on Earth…..”
HAARP array may use Moon as a reflector to reach distant targets on Earth to create Nuclear-Sized Explosions Without Radiation!
www.superforce.com...
“As political and military experts on News talk shows discuss with all seriousness, the potential for a tactical nuclear response from the U.S. for the mounting bio-terror attacks, it should be pointed out that geophysics warfare weapons such as HAARP are making nuclear retaliation obsolete.
This military array in Alaska and others like it around the world have the potential to deliver an equivalent nuclear detonation to a long-range target without warning, without the missile and without the radiation. One of 12 U.S. HAARP patents is titled: U.S. Patent 4873928: Nuclear-Sized Explosions Without Radiation
HAARP was constructed under the SDI (Strategic Defense Initiative) other wise known as "Star Wars”.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
“HAARP
The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is a congressionally initiated program jointly managed by the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy.

The HAARP complex is situated within a 23-acre lot in a relatively isolated region near the town of Gakona, Alaska. It consists of 180 towers, 72 feet in height, forming a "high-power, high frequency phased array radio transmitter" capable of beaming in the 2.5-10 megahertz frequency range, at more than 3 gigawatts of power (3 billion watts).

Military applications of HAARP include long-range ground penetration radar, over the horizon radar. It may also be used as a beam weapon as some of the patents suggest. However, of the 12 main patents applied to HAARP the four following are of great interest to my field of ion research:
• U.S. Patent 4999637: Creation Of Artificial Ionization Clouds Above The Earth
• U.S. Patent 5038664: Method For Producing A Shell Of Relativistic Particles At An Altitude Above The Earth's Surface
• U.S. Patent 4686605: Method And Apparatus For Altering A Region In The Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere, And/Or Magnetosphere
• U.S. Patent 4712155:Method And Apparatus For Creating An Artificial Electron Cyclotron Heating Region Of Plasma……….”

CHECK OUT THESE HAARP PATENTS !!
www.fourwinds10.com...
“Also check patents related to HAARP to understand the technology of
reversed piezoelectric effect in which earth can tremble when energy
is applied to ionosphere. Scientific references will be underlining
this further in this post: The patents are from greater part owned by
a LARGE defense contractor:
www.baesystems.com/Newsroom/NewsReleases/2003/press_28032003.html
- US Patent 4686605 - Method and apparatus for altering a region in
the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere
www.patentstorm.us/patents/4686605/fulltext.html
- US Patent 4999637 - Creation of artificial ionization clouds above
the earth
www.patentstorm.us/patents/4999637/fulltext.html
- US Patent 4712155 - Method and apparatus for creating an artificial
electron cyclotron heating region of plasma
www.patentstorm.us/patents/4712155/description.html
- US Patent 5777476 - Ground global tomography (CGT) using modulation
of the ionospheric electrojets
www.patentstorm.us/patents/5777476/fultext.html
- US Patent Application 20070238252 - Cosmic particle ignition of
artificially ionized plasma patterns in the atmosphere
www.patentstorm.us/applications/20070238252/fulltext.html
US Patent 5068669 - Power beaming system
www.patentstorm.us/patents/5068669/fulltext.html
US Patent 5041834 - Artificial ionospheric mirror composed of a plasma
layer which can be tilted
www.patentstorm.us/patents/5041834/description.html
Just lets remember the scenario 6 years ago:
Did New York Orchestrate The Asian Tsunami?

Dystopian visionary quotes from Brzezinski's book "Between Two Ages" written back in 1970
www.bariumblues.com...

Zbigniew Brzezinski
Former National Security Advisor to Jimmy Carter and co-founder of the Trilateral Commission (with David Rockefeller, serving as director from 1973 to 1976).

"...techniques for conducting secret warfare" (footnote page 57)
"As one specialist noted, 'By the year 2018, technology will make available to the leaders of the major nations, a variety of techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised. One nation may attack a competitor covertly by bacteriological means, thoroughly weakening the population (though with a minimum of fatalities) before taking over with its own armed forces. Alternatively, techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm....(Gordon J. F. MacDonald, "Space," in Toward the year 2018, p.34). "
"Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values."

From Zbigniew Brzezinski's classic "The Grand Chessboard":
... how America "manages" Eurasia is critical. Eurasia is the globe's largest continent and is geopolitically axial. A power that dominates Eurasia would control two of the world's three most advanced and economically productive regions. A mere glance at the map also suggests that control over Eurasia would almost automatically entail Africa's subordination, rendering the Western Hemisphere and Oceania geopolitically peripheral to the world's central continent. About 75 per cent of the world's people live in Eurasia, and most of the world's physical wealth is there as well, both in its enterprises and underneath its soil. Eurasia accounts for 60 per cent of the world's GNP and about three-fourths of the world's known energy resources."
"In the long run, global politics are bound to become increasingly uncongenial to the concentration of hegemonic power in the hands of a single state. Hence, America is not only the first, as well as the only, truly global superpower, but it is also likely to be the very last."

edit on 11-1-2011 by truthseeker2000 because: Eliminated few Inactive Links.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker2000
HISTORY CHANNEL Exposes Weather Warfare : Floods, Earthquakes, Hurricanes entitled “That’s Impossible”.
Weather Warfare’ focuses on Tesla technology, HAARP, Chemtrails, and postulates about how certain events (most notably Hurricane Katrina) could have potentially been orchestrated weather warfare initiatives.

I agree with you, weather warfare is being used these days with full force, there is no way the recent floods in Australia, Europe and sri lanka could be explained.

Australia

Tue Jan 11, 2011 The worst floods in 50 years have at times covered an area the size of France and Germany combined. At least 12 people have been killed, while dozens of towns have been isolated or partly submerged, with more rains expected.

Link.

Europe

January 7, 2011 BERLIN — Europe stood by for floods and riverbank communities erected mobile levees on Friday as a mass of snow melted amid rising temperatures after a month-long chill.

Link.

Srilanka

Tuesday, January 11, 2011; 12:22 AM COLOMBO, Sri Lanka -- Sri Lanka's government says the death toll from floods and mudslides over several parts of the country has increased to 13, with four more people reported dead since the weekend.

Link.

The people who deny weather warfare are the same people who have said this earlier:
1. The earth is flat.
2. The Sun revolves around the Earth.

edit on 11/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

And above all Look at HAARP PATENTS.

The first paper is not a patent application. It is not even related to HAARP. That appears to be a double falsehood.

The second link is to a Russian news agency. It is not about patents. It does nothing more than report rumors about HAARP. That's another lie.

Then to the FOX news report which says nothing more than unsubstantiated accusations from Venezuela. Again nothing about patents and nothing more than diatribe from Chavez.

There are a lot more rubbish links with no substantial content and then we get to:

HAARP Patent
United States Patent 4,686,605
Eastlund August 11, 1987
Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere

This is not labeled as a HAARP patent. In fact, no patents mention HAARP. Here is the patent application at the patent office.

You've got a jumble here. I suspected and was correct that the comment about

Bizarre Glowing Clouds 30 Min Before China Quake Large aurora like clouds were filmed just before the ...

Was not part of the HAARP official site. You did not tell us where this came from, nor did you quote this to show that this was something you copied and pasted from elsewhere.

The entire long winded post with such proclamations as

CHECK OUT THESE HAARP PATENTS !!

seems to be just a long winded cut and paste with little substance. Show that any of these patents is associated with HAARP. Can you do this is all of this just a series of poorly collected falsehoods such as first part.

I strongly suspect that this cut and paste is someone else' effort and you do not attribute these claims to the original author. I suspect that you have made effort to actually review the material either. My suspicions are based on the fact that you listed materials as patents that was not related to patents.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I agree with you, weather warfare is being used these days with full force, there is no way the recent floods in Australia, Europe and sri lanka could be explained.

You've just contradicted yourself in this statement. You offer an explanation and also state that these floods could NOT be explained.

In fact, you're quite wrong in all of this. Flooding is typical in many parts of the world including these areas. You need to look back over time to see that this is true. Records of floods go back some 5000 years. And that is historical records, not geological records. In more recent times we have better records and know that floods occur with a certain probability. Although the exact year cannot be assigned it is known that in a given area floods of various intensities occur at a given rate.

The people who deny weather warfare are the same people who have said this earlier:
1. The earth is flat.
2. The Sun revolves around the Earth.

Apparently you have no idea why people thought these ideas. Not really surprising. You probably have no idea when these ideas were thought and replaced.

I would have to say that people who accept weather warfare as a currently viable technology are the same people
1. That think Nibiru is coming our way
2. Thought Y2K was the end of the world
3. Believe in the hoax called 2012
4. Claimed that in 2003 Mars was going to tear the Earth apart
5. Think that Columbus proved the Earth was round
6. Think that Copernicus discovered that the Earth went around the Sun

Offering these news reports about floods that kill 12 and 13 shows how ridiculous it is to use weather warfare. It is not focused and of limited value. It's laughable to think that a storm that kills off a handful of people that are unknowns is useful. Does this in any way limit the military capabilities of the opponent? Simply laughable.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

This is not labeled as a HAARP patent. In fact, no patents mention HAARP. Here is the patent application at the patent office.

Thanks for Confirming the HAARP Patent.

Using the Hysteria Channel (a name I recently saw and is appropriate) as a source is bad.

Now you have gone back and confirmed the Weather Modification Point.

Look at this video HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather control part 1
www.youtube.com...
HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather control part 2
www.youtube.com...

Also Check
Holes In Heaven: H.A.A.R.P. and Advances inTelsa Technology
Examines the controversial military program based on Tesla technology - its' possible effects on weather and use in mind control.. Watch Holes In Heaven: H.A.A.R.P. and Advances inTelsa Technology Video.
video97.com...

You have not defended this point in my previous reply. Look at this paper of US Air Force, whats the intention here?

Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025
A Research Paper presented to Air Force 2025
SEE it at: csat.au.af.mil...
It is dated August 1996—Bear in mind this is 11 years old!
What was discussed as being in preliminary stages back then is now a reality.
from the Executive Summary:
“In 2025, US aerospace forces can “own the weather” by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications. Such a capability offers the war fighter tools to shape the battlespace in ways never before possible. It provides opportunities to impact operations across the full spectrum of conflict and is pertinent to all possible futures. The purpose of this paper is to outline a strategy for the use of a future weather-modification system to achieve military objectives rather than to provide a detailed technical road map.
A high-risk, high-reward endeavor, weather-modification offers a dilemma not unlike the splitting of the atom. While some segments of society will always be reluctant to examine controversial issues such as weather-modification, the tremendous military capabilities that could result from this field are ignored at our own peril. From enhancing friendly operations or disrupting those of the enemy via small-scale tailoring of natural weather patterns to complete dominance of global communications and counterspace control, weather-modification offers the war fighter a wide-range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary. Some of the potential capabilities a weather-modification system could provide to a war-fighting commander in chief (CINC) are listed in table 1.”

I understand you will not be able to defend most of the allegations made in the CBC Broadcast video as most of it is "CLASSIFIED". BUT THE PRACTICLE APPLICATIONS ARE VERY MUCH VISIBLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD CLIMATE. I would also like to congaratulate YOU for defending the your stand very well whatever may come. But let me tell you this technology cannot be held secret for very long as the Global Awakening has already started.

edit on 11-1-2011 by truthseeker2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
*star for Stereologist for bringing in hard science.

any thoughts re tptb setting up an alien scenario to prepare us for NWO?

and; do you think there are genuine climate changes occuring, and if so, from natural causes or man-made?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join