It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ice Age Movie Depicts 2012 Crustal Shift Scenario ! The Evil Agenda Behind 2012.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It all began when when there were no individual continents and earth along with its core used to spin clockwise:

Then one day poor scrat accidentally opened a crack on earth that reaches all the way to the earth's core and accidentally falls into it:

and lands on earth's core....

and he made it to spin in clockwise direction very fast.....

Which resulted in crustal displacement, movement of tectonic plates and formation of new continents.....

In order to save his nut he made the core to spin in anti-clockwise direction which further made new continents and countries like Europe, Italy, Russia etc.

Then the core stopped spinning for some time and then started to spin in clockwise direction again....

See Trailer Here.

We Know that Earth along-with its core spins in counter-clockwise direction (north-wise looking), scientists have agreed that earth's core is spinning faster than ever and it is also increasing in its size. All of the continents are drifting at the rate of one to four inches a year and the earth core rotates 360 degrees in 120 years i.e only 3 degrees per year. Are the makers of Ice Age trying to scare us that the continental plates could displace anytime in the future and that too within minutes in a comical way, and it doesn't surprises me that it is going to be released 2012, maybe that is also a coincidence.

The 2012 theory of physical crustal displacement, states that when we reach the solar maximum in or around 2012, massive solar flares would cause the ever weakening earth's magnetic field to change its magnetic polarity, the field directions undergo a near-180 degree switch before strengthening and stabilizing in the new orientation where new magnetic poles would form, and this would result in realignment of Inner earth core with the newly form poles as opposite poles attracts each other and of-course it would cause earthquakes, movement of tectonic plates, disruption of communications etc. And there is also evidence of crustal shift suggested by some old forgotten maps and the frozen remains of animals with unprocessed food in their stomachs. This means its all part of natural cycle.

And there is another theory that as the earth rotates around the sun, year after year, its axis tilts more and more, and earth reaches at a point in which this tilt becomes too heavy and momentum causes the crust and mantle to shift on the molten outer core. But it is all speculation none of it has ever been proven, Some scientists agree that such an event has occurred some 800 million years ago and it is all natural.

If you ask scientists why such cataclysmic events happen you will never get a clear explanation, they will only tell you that it is a natural cycle but no it is all artificial.

It is all part of end-times programming. My Views On 2012

Of-course they make such movies for earning more money by jumping in on the hype surrounding the whole 2012 thing, but is there a more sinister idea behind it. Yes and it is called End-Times programming and they have done it many times before in the past, every-time just before that pivotal event that takes place in all of the universe and acquaint you with the knowledge of who are you and who are they and that truly liberates humanity from the cycle of birth and death instantly for forever and this is what they don't want.

Your soul or spirit is the most important thing to them and they just couldn't let it slip from their hands and they want to keep it in their custody even if that means killing you and than capturing your soul, they have the power to wreak all kinds of havoc on earth including pole shifts and in the future they will use them, as that liberating event will come closer, yes some percentage of earth population would still survive and you would be lucky if you will because you will free yourself from illusions, and these movies and all that new age talk are for those few survivors, and they will tell those survivors look we have told you before about this doomsday event, and now it has happened, so please come with us we have inhabited a new planet and you will get food, water etc. instead they will kill them all, and until that event passes you will be in their holding area deciding what role you would play when you will reborn again on new earth.

You can only free yourself from illusions right now on earth because after you die you may never know, Remember this that you have the power to let powers go.

edit on 7/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
If someone would like to know my views on how pole shifts could be caused by means of technology, can see my this thread here.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
While the whole Mayan calendar and galactic alignment claims have been debunked many times but what about the spiritual awakening is that true yes that is true people are realizing the existence of spirit within them and this that religion has taught them nothing, but there is deception behind that also.

The Deception behind the Message of Change into an Awakening or Golden Age.
The method that these moles of the illuminati are using is to preach the truth about the governments corruption in addition to an uprising by using subliminal messages. Two people that come to mind are Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones that are revealing of such subjects as 911, Big Brother, 2012 and underground bunkers—they might not even be aware of the deception in their own message. The availability of this information such as 911 was complied in 2002 and very few people believed the material, Ventura is teaching nothing new accept to the vulnerable mind.
Combining the context of “Change” that creates hope in turn creates fantasy, and the truth of the governments that creates anger, in addition to the subliminal massages to uprise and fight—the deception should be quite clear.

Source.

The aquarian age would bring enlightenment with it but nothing would be enlightened, because no one would be there to get enlightened.

edit on 7/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Many of you are supporters of a planet called Planet X which is believed to return in 2012 with alien gods called Anunnaki, their vicious plans around this story is to create a staged war on earth between humans and gray aliens, and unite the world governments according to their New World Order plans. The only thing people don't know is this that the gray aliens are already present on earth from 1940's.

In actual there is no such thing as planet x, the simple fact behind all of the 2012 theories is to kill maximum number of people and capture their souls, before they even see any enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
More and more bits of light being shed by either the good guys or the bad guys. It's hard to tell who's dropping the hints, but if it's the bad guys then I would have to agree it's a method to condition us for the coming changes.

But it could be the good guys attempting to do the same.

Then again, if we were to ask Stereologist, he'd say it's impossible. And whatever happened to Phage. Did he give up debunking everything. He was more fun to spar with than my new nemesis, Stereologist.

Anyway...
Good find.

edit on 1/7/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yes, Agreed with you there are always two sides of a coin, but i think we have the power to discern between good and evil, like take the muse uprising song some people would think of it as a proof of oppression by wealthy elites especially young and would ready to go in for revolutions, but this what the agenda of elites is to cause war, hatred, revolutions. But some other people like us would immediately see that agenda in it and would not fall for it.

Regarding that stereologist member he is here on my thread debunking my claims.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You've got some huge prblems in your posts. Let's take a quick look at someof them.

1. The magnetic field is not due to the spin of the Earth's core. It is due to convection currents in the outer liquid core.
  2. No one knows for sure if the magnetic field goes away and reappears. Only about 10% of the strength of the field is measureable at the surface of the Earth.
  3. Earthquakes are a surface event. The crust is separated from the core by the mantle. Magnetic reversals are not going to cause earthquakes or crustal movements.
  4. Old maps do not provide evidence of crustal shifts. There have been no magnetic reversals in historic times.
  5. Frozen animals are rare. Unprocessed or minimally processed stomach contents are due to the animals drowning.
  6. The 800Ma pole shift, properly a rapid TPW (15 million years to complete), does not support the notion of a "more and more tilt" scenario.
  7. There have been no TPWs in 200My.
  8. Pole shifts cannot be done artificially. There isn't the energy in 1000 times the world arsenals of nuclear bombs to cause a pole shift.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
You've got some huge prblems in your posts. Let's take a quick look at someof them.

1. The magnetic field is not due to the spin of the Earth's core. It is due to convection currents in the outer liquid core.
  2. No one knows for sure if the magnetic field goes away and reappears. Only about 10% of the strength of the field is measureable at the surface of the Earth.
  3. Earthquakes are a surface event. The crust is separated from the core by the mantle. Magnetic reversals are not going to cause earthquakes or crustal movements.
  4. Old maps do not provide evidence of crustal shifts. There have been no magnetic reversals in historic times.
  5. Frozen animals are rare. Unprocessed or minimally processed stomach contents are due to the animals drowning.
  6. The 800Ma pole shift, properly a rapid TPW (15 million years to complete), does not support the notion of a "more and more tilt" scenario.
  8. Pole shifts cannot be done artificially. There isn't the energy in 1000 times the world arsenals of nuclear bombs to cause a pole shift.

Thank you for clearing up this very confusing subject up for some of the more non-geological minded members.Now if you could do this for all of the 2012 conspiracys.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This thread is not about whether there were any pole reversals in previous years or not or it could be done through technology or not. It is about why they are promoting the idea of 2012 as an apocalypse or awakening.
edit on 8/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Every thread I see Stereoligist post to seems to be 2012 related. And every post he offers is an attack on any and every theory directly or indirectly related to 2012, from Planet X to pole reversals and everything in between. My question is "Why does he spend so much time trying to debunk something that he asserts is so absolutely and patently absurd that even a caveman could see through it?"

In other words: "Does he have a vested interest in keeping us 2012ers on the defensive?"
What's in it for him?
Is he on someone's payroll?

It seems that someone who thinks this is all bunk would spend his time posting to other non-"trivial" threads..
Anybody else thinks this makes sense?

Or are we simply imagining all this?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I know jayz has a line about the earth cracking like a egg.

creepy

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by vinay86

Every thread I see Stereoligist post to seems to be 2012 related.

That means that you also must be in all the very same threads. Whatever you have to say for Stereologist may also be said for you.

And every post he offers is an attack on any and every theory directly or indirectly related to 2012, from Planet X to pole reversals and everything in between. My question is "Why does he spend so much time trying to debunk something that he asserts is so absolutely and patently absurd that even a caveman could see through it?"

Because it's crap and there are people with less intelligence than cavemen investing themselves in the 2012 scam?

In other words: "Does he have a vested interest in keeping us 2012ers on the defensive?"
What's in it for him?
Is he on someone's payroll?

When you attack the man and not the ball, it's a sure sign that you've lost the debate.

It seems that someone who thinks this is all bunk would spend his time posting to other non-"trivial" threads..

What makes you think he isn't in the the thread to enlighten people to the truth? You know... like you obviously think you are!

Why?
Anybody else thinks this makes sense?

Nope!

You mean "Or am I simply imagining all this?"

Because someone disagrees with the premise of a conspiracy theory doesn't mean they are some type of agent. Try arguing the facts instead of using the lowest tricks on the book to discredit Stereoligist. If you can't do that, then you have NO facts, and your argument is weak.

IRM

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I am truly indebted to you for dragging me from my self imposted state of delusion and argument from fallacy by your keen observations and a priori truths. I am obviously at an intellectual disadvantage when compared to yourself and Stereologist and will henceforth confine my threads and posts to the lofty goals you have set forth for me.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Now, back to why the MSM and entertainment syndicates want us to be all in a dither about 2012:

1 It will make them lots of money.
2 It is a warning of actual events we should prepare for.
3 It is a diversion to keep us from preparing for that which they are prepared for and for which they would like to see us unprepared for.

The safe answer is number 1.

Numbers 2 and 3 should be deconstructed. Time is running out.
edit on 1/8/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

The majority of your post is based on theory, not fact..

No one knows why or what the magnetic field is..
No one knows what is at the earths core..
We are not even certain what produces gravity..

We actually KNOW very little of Earths past but theories abound...

Our recorded time on Earth is less than a blink in Earth's life..
You attempt to define all scenarios from a mere moment in time...
edit on 8-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Now if only he (Stereologist) could give us a definitive definition of electricity as well...
Time to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Why continue to bang your heart against some mad buggers wall anyway?

edit on 1/8/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo and clarification

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I have not claimed that geomagnetic pole shifts and crustal displacements have occur-ed in the past, i have said they are 2012 theories and they may very well be spread-ed by the same propaganda machine that does not want the truth out. But when you see these articles in prestigious science magazines and websites, than you wonder is there some truth to it:

The concept of pole wander and drift was the subject of a scientific research paper in the September-October edition of the Geological Society of America Bulletin. A geological team led by Princeton University´s Adam Maloof and Galen Halverson of Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse, France, claims that our planet did experience a significant pole rebalancing approximately 800 million years ago.

American Chronicle

As a matter of geological record, the Earth's magnetic field has undergone numerous reversals of polarity. We can see this in the magnetic patterns found in volcanic rocks, especially those recovered from the ocean floors. In the last 10 million years, there have been, on average, 4 or 5 reversals per million years. At other times in Earth's history, for example during the Cretaceous era, there have been much longer periods when no reversals occurred. Reversals are not predictable and are certainly not periodic in nature. Hence we can only speak about the average reversal interval.

geomag.

(PhysOrg.com) -- Based on studies of old volcanic basalt, scientists know that the Earth’s magnetic field reverses at irregular intervals, ranging from tens of thousands to millions of years. Volcanic basalt rock contains magnetite, and when the rock cools, its magnetic properties are frozen, recording the Earth's magnetic field of the time. With this data, scientists estimate that the last magnetic field reversal occurred about 780,000 years ago.

physorg.com

The main magnetic field, generated by turbulent currents within the deep mass of molten iron of the Earth's outer core, periodically flips its direction, such that a compass needle would point south rather than north. Such polarity reversals have occurred hundreds of times at irregular intervals throughout the planet's history – most recently about 780,000 years ago – but scientists are still trying to understand how and why.

sciencedaily.com

Maybe they are the part of the same propaganda machine, spreading lies about an impending apocalypse, this 2012 apocalypse propaganda has even reached the most rural areas of India, where i live with no internet connectivity, the question that i am asking through this thread is why they are doing it is it for money, popularity or something more vile than that.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

reply to post by vinay86

Every thread I see Stereoligist post to seems to be 2012 related. And every post he offers is an attack on any and every theory directly or indirectly related to 2012, from Planet X to pole reversals and everything in between. My question is "Why does he spend so much time trying to debunk something that he asserts is so absolutely and patently absurd that even a caveman could see through it?"

I agree with you and you are not imagining anything, people like stereologist go to only threads on highly speculative threads in highly speculative forums, on which the first rule is to support any theory irrespective of availability of scientific proof or not, it seems they do not read that rule.
And i have only this much to say about people like them if they keep saying "no that can't happen" and keep try to debunk everything without thinking hard enough, than one day when the truth will be presented to them they would say no to it also.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There are death of animals, birds being reported from many parts of the world, i believe all those birds and animals are dead due to tampering with earth natural terrestrial electromagnetic frequency, they have the technology to do that and much more.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

No one knows why or what the magnetic field is..
No one knows what is at the earths core..
We are not even certain what produces gravity..

Magnetic fields are well understood. Magnetic fields can be measured precisely. Seismologists have a good understanding of the structure of the Earth's interior. The cause for gravity is not germane. It is something that is measurable. The effects of gravity are well understood.

Furthermore, you do not seem to understand the meaning of theory in science. Theories are based on facts. Theories explain facts. These theories are fact based. In the vernacular a theory is a guess. That is not how the word is used in science.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join