It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you read this? Only 55 out of 100 can. Now once you see this, what do you make of this tourist s

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I read it, no problem. I also think the hidden message is pretty funny. I kinda doubt they meant to do that!

This reminds me of that "Your Baby Can Read" infomercial. They teach BABIES words with flashcards. Not letters, but words. The kids learn how to read and like 6 months old. It's pretty amazing. I wonder how they do in spelling, though... I be they have to be taught that separately.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
www.funny-potato.com...

if yuo can raed tihs, you hvae a sgtrane mnid, too. Can you raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

www.bluecavecastle.com...

Now go to the Grounds link and scroll down. One of the guys at work was checking this place out for his upcoming vacation until he read what he called the "hidden message"

edit on 6-1-2011 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

If you can read this you have a strange mind to. can you read this? Only 55 people out of a 100 can. I couldnt believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenominal power of the human mind according to....

Obviously I can read it. And cant understand that only 55 out of 100 was able to read it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Whoo! Hoo! I'm strange after all! I missed the "word" spelled as "mses" and thought it was "messes". I really don't know what that word is - perhaps "mess" is it. The mind can play tricks on us!

If you read the entire sentence correctly logic shows it is "mess"

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm=The rest can be a total "mess"and you can still read it without problem.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
woha, I cuodltn ustanderd yantihng taht saw rittwen.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I can read it !!!! Rghit on!!!
edit on 7-1-2011 by Lost in america because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Anyone who frequently reads online forum postings should have NO problem reading this perfectly. The high occurrence of grammar errors and misspellings of postings everywhere make this one a piece of cake to read.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Im having trouble seeing if this would work the same in sign language.

Furthermore I believe the makers of 'Spellcheck' are furious with this whole thing.

My friend who is dyslexic but also cross-eyed, was able to read it without any difficulty whatsoever.

I wonder also if this would be the same with Latin based languages since the emphasis is more on sound.

People, this is the mystery of the quotient.

G.

edit on 7-1-2011 by gypsychology909 because: trying this cool green fontage

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Who says only 55% can read it? I thought everyone could, anyone here actually have trouble reading it?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Grnates I ma looc !
edit on 1/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I shall certainly STTYAAWY!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Enjoyed this post or thread, whatever, already knew I have a strange mind. The hidden message is "Stay Away" I wonder if it is intentional? Do you know?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Fun.

...but I thought everyone could read this kind of scramble...?

Oh yeah - I agree with BH - I don't think they really meant to "hide" that message and tell people to "stay away." Pretty funny tho.

edit on 7/1/11 by soficrow because: to add S&F

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Damn't ****in keyloggers got into my iphone chat logs.

*very embarassed*

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
htats azamnig! I\

I hda no pormble raednig taht!!

I can dirkn nwo!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I udrneoostd ervey wrod yuo wtore!!but seriously maybe thats why I can unscramble words so quickly,who knew?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Haha, STAY AWAY huh? It looks gorgeous nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I am going to say the hidden message to "stay away" was intentional. They probably don't really want regular tourists there. My guess something other-worldly strange or criminal going on.

Why else would they have made the first letter of each line so exaggerated? To make sure you would see them, and take in the message without realizing it.

I think now that I would love to go and see what that place is really all about.

edit on 1/7/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/7/2011 by wayno because: wording

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I could read and comprehend that tid-bit better than many posts on this site.

So what would that mean,

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
No wonder the fashion brand (FCUK) always looks like a certain word at first glance.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

yes indeed very easy to read .. no difficulties at all
next time post it like that
for a bigger chalenge lol

˙ʇı pɐɹʍɹoɟ sɥıʇ pǝɐɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı ¡ʇʇuɐɹoɯdı sɐʍ ƃuılǝdls ʇoɥnɥƃʇ sɐʎlʍɐ ı puɐ ɥǝɐʎ ¿ɥnɥ ƃıɯuɐzɐ ˙ǝɥolʍ ɐ sɐ poɹʍ ǝɥʇ ʇnq 'ɟǝlʇsı ʎq ɹǝʇǝʇl ʎǝʌɹǝ pǝɐɹ ʇou soǝp pıuɯ uɯɐnɥ ǝɥʇ ǝɐǝsnɔq sı sɥıʇ ˙ɯlɹǝoqd ɐ ʇınʇoɥʍ ʇı pǝɐɹ llʇıs uɐɔ noʎ puɐ sǝsɯ lʇoɐʇ ɐ ǝq uɐɔ ʇǝsɹ ǝɥʇ ˙ǝɐlɔd ʇıɥƃɹ ǝɥʇ uı ǝq ɹǝǝʇʇl ʇɐsl puɐ ʇısɹɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɥɐʇ sı ƃuɥıʇ ʇuʇɯɐoɹdı ʎulo ǝɥʇ 'ǝɹɐ poɹʍ ɐ uı sǝɹǝʇʇl ǝɥʇ ɹpɹǝo ʇɥɐʍ uı ɹʇǝɐʇɯ ʇ,ouǝsp ʇı 'ʎsıʇʌɹǝuın ǝpƃıɹqɐɯɔ ʇɐ ɥɔɹɐǝǝɥɔsɹ ɐ oʇ ƃıuɹpɔɔoɐ 'pıuɯ uɐnɯɥ ǝɥʇ ɟo ɹoǝʍd lɐǝuɯuoɐɥd ǝɥʇ ˙ƃǝıuɐpɹ sɐʍ ı ʇɥɐʍ pɹuʇɐupsǝn ʎʇlɔɐlnɐ ponlɔ ı ʇɥɐʇ ǝǝıǝʌlq ʇlonupɔ ı ˙uɐɔ 001 ɟo ʇno ǝodǝld 55 ʎulo ¿sɥıʇ pǝɐɹ noʎ uɐɔ ˙ooʇ 'pıuɯ ǝuɐɹʇƃs ɐ ǝɐʌɥ noʎ 'sɥıʇ pǝɐɹ uɐɔ onʎ ɟı

edit on 1/7/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join