It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things For Your Consideration As We Close The Cycle...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Oh that's excellent, I'm so glad to hear that, it's amazing isn't it, I comissioned it at my own expense from a fellow ATS'r from days gone by, and had some production imput into it, although she made it. I'd asked for it to go steadily from alpha to theta to delta AND have the Shumann Resonance (Earth Frequency) included at the same time, running along with the binaural beat "hum", which she thought was too much but I had faith in the plasticity of the brain to take on both simultaneously. I think it serves as a powerful grounding "tether".

I've bought other programs, and have accessed some of the best on the planet from Monroe Institute, and others, and that Bach, by some stroke of luck or sinchronicity or whatever, it turned out to be the best in the world at this time as far as I can tell. I am so happy with it, and whenever I use it, MAN, I cannot begin to describe how happy and spiritually uplifted it makes me feel, it's just incredible. I think my intentionality of paying to have it created and then simply making it available for free didn't hurt the process or why it came out so good. When we first uploaded it, it got 20,000 downloads in single week, I probably could have made a fortune, but that's no worry, since I'm sure it's helped a LOT of people get back to peace again, and get rebooted back into happy aliveness.

The Compassion one is also powerful - you may experience a little heat when using it, don't be alarmed, as the Tibettan Yogi Masters mediation of which it's a simulation, they have been known to melt a circle of snow around themselves in the Himalayas even when scantily clad. Of interest on that note is I've heard that they would also sit between two large bells each made to sound a slightly different tone producing the same effect, and would travel from monestary to monestary for continued progress, since after a time, the brain fully integrates it, and it doesn't have the same effect unless you switch to something else, or leave it for a while and then come back to it. So it's good to have both the Bach and the Compassion one to switch back and forth between.

One ATS'r who tried it, an experienced meditator, reporting having a vision of seeing a town on a mountainside, and in the background, a higher mountain capped not with snow, but with gold!

It seems that experienced meditators get even more out of this than newbies. I've had occasional "white light" moments as well as some visions using it. One person saw a whole bunch of faces which kind of freaked him out a bit, but all these things are within of course, and it does not add anything, although the compassion one does contain an imbedded subliminal of the Tibettan "Metta Bhavana" Compassion Meditation (I'll go get the script for that and post it here).

Btw, I do hope you stick around for a while longer, you said something about um, going away..?

Introduction to lovingkindness meditation
The Metta Bhavana is a meditation for developing lovingkindness.

“Bhavana” means “cultivation” or “development,” and “Metta” is a word that means “love,” “friendliness,” or “lovingkindness.” So this is a meditation practice where we actively cultivate some very positive emotional states towards others, as well as to ourselves.

www.wildmind.org...

The Compassion soundtrack utilizes, at a subliminal level, the actual Metta Bhavana meditation, in English, which is as follows:

May I be well

May I be happy

May I be free from suffering

May my friends be well

May my friends be happy

May my friends be free from suffering

May those beings I do not personally know be well

May those beings I do not personally know be happy

May those beings I do not personally know be free from suffering

May those I thought to be enemies be well

May those I thought to be enemies be happy

May those I thought to be enemies be free from suffering

May all sentient beings everywhere be well

May all sentient beings everywhere be happy

May all sentient beings everywhere be free from suffering

I am kind

I am patient

I am loving

I am caring

I help others.

Brainwave Frequency Listing

Testimonials from ATS'ers

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
An update on my experience with these meditations!

I have been using both th bach and compassion for two days straight now and i must say ifeel fantastic, i reached a state of trance in notime at all and had a little look inside my mind, what i saw was phenomonal

I have just finished todays meditation and feel in a state of bliss, the worlds tones seem alot clearer to me now and i feel a deeper connection to alot more people

Thanks again guys
peace and love to you all xx

Originally posted by bonthan
Oh man just tried your Bach to the Future. Amazing work. I tried some commercial relaxing binaural audios and so far non of them achieve this level of relaxation. When the ocean waves hit I felt like I was floating. Great work to you and miss_silver.

Edit: I wonder if this is good for lucid dreaming.

Originally posted by seataka
In Tibet, monks would travel from monastery to monastery, to meditate in each monastery, sitting between the pair of bronze temple bells... Each bell was detuned from the other just slightly... a few Hz, to tens of Herz... add to that the overtones of the shapes of each monastery, add to that styles of humming from a room full of monks...

No two sets of temple bells were identical.. so monks would spends lifetimes traveling form monastery to monastery. Until the advent of Robert Monro's Binaural Beat Hemi-Sync tapes, one would have to travel from temple to temple throughout Tibet to experience what one can get out of a few dozen of Robert Monroe's tapes.

Robert Monroe was first to use the phrase OBE, Out of Body Experience in his 1966 book on the subject.
Link to the Monroe Institute (Which does not do any advertising of any kind)

I have been doing Monroe's tapes since 1992 and cannot recommend them highly enough... I'd suggest their "Gateway Series".. which also creates some defensive habits (using repetition and invocations) for safe travels).

I do not talk about my experiences as I now believe that telling you would make me thief - as I would be stealing from you some of the joy of discovery you will experience as you do The Gateway Series...

Unlike other belief systems and *ologys etc, who can only at best, rearrange the furniture in your mind, Robert Monroe's HemiSynce shows you where the door is.

In David Morehouse's book, Psychic Warrior, he describes the protocols used at the remote viewing project at Ft Meade (across the highway from NSA).. in it he refers to "Cool Down tapes" used before RV sessions. Those tapes came from the Monroe Institute

Originally posted by Destroyed
The power of the emotions I go through when I listen to this unbeliveable. Thank you oh so very much.

Originally posted by seataka
re Pineal gland or seat of the soul

Intruiging factoid
I read somewhere that the Pineal structure has rods and cones (Like your eyeball uses to see with) facing the interior which is filled with a semiconducting gel.

Originally posted by BazzeMan
Well, this one got me to finally sign up to ATS after lurking for a year or two. This track is wonderful!

I've been having trouble getting to sleep all my life but after listening to this beautiful peace of work I sleep like a baby. Last night i even had a lucid dream!

Thanks Thanks Thanks a lot to the people who created this!

Greetz from Holland.

Originally posted by nunya13
I have a serious problem getting my mind to shut up. I try not to force it. I try to focus on my breathing and it works for a little bit only to find myself talking things out in my head again and then I will go back to concentrating on my breathing. This pretty much goes on the entire time with nary a true moment of complete relaxation.

I guess I should include the times I do "meditate" while going to sleep by concentrating on my breathing and that actually helps me go to sleep alot better. Sometimes I just plain forget to even do that though.

Onto my experience with this track:

Downloaded it onto my MP3 player, got into the bathtub with a lighted candle and some lavender oil. Popped the phones into my ears. I love the beginning song. I can't explain the emotion it gives me. It's so beautiful.

I found the abrupt breaks between some of the tracks a bit jolting. I think I had too much going on with the candle light flikering and I put a little too much lavendar oil in the bathtub. I had to try not to concentrate on those things too much.

I did feel very relaxed. I had slight visions of what space looks like pouring into a blackhole. I found this to be relaxing as well. I still found myself having to get away from talking in my head and focus again on my breathing. There was a brief period that I noticed my breathing changed to being shallow and it was as if I could not control it (didn't feel like I wasn't breathing right though). I only did half an hour. I forgot that I should have done it for 15 then sat for 15. Instead I listened for half an hour and then I had to basically bring myself to even be able to pull the phones out of my ears. It seemed to take some effort, though not too much. The first time I opened my eyes they popped back closed but I forced them open because the water was getting cold and I need to GET OUT!

I felt very relaxed and calm for the rest of the night and it has carried over to today, for the most part. I'm a high strung person, meaning I get worked up, stressed out, and excited easily. But I've felt closer to "even-ness" today.

Some additional tip would be good and maybe, if there's any, some assurance that it's normal to have trouble quieting my brain?

Edit to add: Is it normal to hear those background sounds that I assumed were there to induce the different brain waves? Kinda sounds like a pulsating humming tone that slows down or speeds up sporadically (or seemingly sporadically)?

Originally posted by mandrake
Thank you so much! this is by far the most useful thread I've ever come across during all my time here.

I tried meditating while listening to this music and the result was amazing.

First - It took me minimal effort to achieve a state of meditation. Normally when I meditate without this music I concentrate on my breathing but I have problems because negative thoughts ad worries always distract me. But when listening to this music, it's as though all those thoughts and worries were all blocked out and left only a state of peace.

Second - I don't know if anyone has the same experience but while meditating with this music I seem to envision a bright white light in front of my eyes. Normally when I meditate I do have these bright lights but they were never as bright and brilliant as this and it was also associated with a sense of peace and relaxation.

That was my first time and I tried it for only 10 minutes
I'll try it again tonight for 30 minutes, it should be wonderful

Originally posted by truthbknown
reply to post by OmegaPoint

New member here so please excuse spelling, grammer etc!

I've been doing meditation for about two years now with and arey
of different music, sounds etc and I just finished the Compassion
Meditation. WOW!!

Here is what my experience was......first thing that happened was
my Amygdalas started clicking with out me thinking of doing it which
stimulated my frontal lobe region. This feeling went to the roof of my mouth and my upper row of teeth(no idea why I just said that)lol
Next my body temp. was really warm which hasen't happen before
in my meditations, and the thirty min. seemed like only fifteen min.

I also seemed to seperate the wave sounds from the binurial beats
which is new to me. Sh*t I hope I can sleep tonight

and last I had a vision of me atop a hill over looking a large town or city and at the other end of town was a mountain, but the top wasen't covered in snow it was covered in gold!!!

Well thats all I have for now, going to try to sleep, wish me luck!
and feel free to comment.

Love&Light

Sorry I don't mean to hijacked your nice thread with this, but I just know how helpful it can be for people and I realize that there could be a bit of a trust issue in making use of these things, and I just want to be sure that people understand where it's coming from, and that it's safe and harmless, and most beneficial in so many ways. Thanks.

Robert

edit on 7-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: stuff added to be helpful.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Smartastic420

I'm glad the thread touched you. I put things out there to find sparks in another. You never know what they can yield. Unity has been holding a high priority within me lately. I think Zero Point will be the epitome of that.

I have a friend like you. You actually sound much like her. She began to feel energies in a different way as well. People seem to put the process in different terms such as upgrade, download, genetic adjustment....the semantics of it are irrelevant. Whatever the process is, I have felt it many times and it is certainly real. It's almost as if you are going to a spiritual chiropractor for a deep adjustment. However you want to look at it, that is most likely what you are going through. Kudos for that. At a soul level, most can only dream of it.

Dreams themselves are a connection out of this matrix as well. The thing is they can be tampered with quite easily ranging from HAARP to full psychic attack. One must be with a discerning heart to see dreams correctly. I will say the fact that you are now starting to have dreams is a great positive sign as opposed to the opposite.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Out? Yeah unquestionably.

I came here for the mission as did so many others. To use the term Servant of the Divine Plan would be appropriate but I did not coin that. I am here for my love of the Creator and the individuation of its parts. This event is happening on such a Cosmic level. It is being watched, heard, and loved by many outside of the planet.

Personally, I am old, and I do have a home. It is certainly not here. This place feels so foreign to me. The fact that I cannot fathom how people treat others like they do here reminds me of how I do actually know life to function at home.

So there is an out point for certain. What happens after that is to be determined. What I can say is that if I need to perform similar missions a hundred times over before returning home, it would not only be a duty but an honor to serve the whole. My love goes beyond unconditional.

Jesus vanishing up in a cloud.......well, you are not as far off as one may think.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Your a real bodhisattva! Well, when it does come time to go home, may you enjoy a wonderful vacation with lots of interesting sights and sounds before making another willing plunge into this veil of tears. I too am more than willing to keep returning as needed, if there is a return, perhaps the very notion of reincarnation is absurd for all I know, although the stories and accounts of NDE's and past life regressions, between life, kids remembering who they were and having access to details they could not know about their past life, etc. would all suggest otherwise. Me I was hoping to get a partial "tour" of other civilized worlds, just a peek you know, before making the return, because ah, there's still much work to be done here, that's for sure, but it's a risky mission being born on Earth of all places To keep me safe on this round, God gave BOTH my parents the calling to become ordained ministers, which I'm come to understand was to keep me from running away, because for me, the harder I run, to faster I run back into HIM on the circle (cycle?)! It's crazy, I just can't get away, and what a relief that is to me in the final analysis. Oh what a relief is it, to be found again, having been lost, and alive again, having been dead to God.

What did you mean about Jesus and the cloud btw..? (i think we're well past now caring what anyone else thinks eh?)

edit on 7-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typos

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Wow man, I related to a lot of that.

First off, what you put into the Bach piece is amazing. I would have never thought to put the Schumann Resonance in with it. That is truly brilliant work.

I think more than anything you posted, the fact that you made it free shows how evolved you really are. Virtually everyone else would have tried to make money off of that. The fact that you didn't is a total breath of fresh air. It is quite rare to see someone serving humanity before themselves. You are clearly spiritually rich.

It's very synchronistic how you wrote about the Yogis melting ice around their energy. The exact picture came up in meditation this evening and that is certainly not a picture I frequent upon. I still haven't meditated on this but I will shortly and will report the results.

I completely understood why you put the testimonials up there before you even explained it. Everything seems so fake and scripted nowadays that it seems practically impossible to prove you are genuine in nature. It is a sad state that that is the case. No matter though. You by in no means hijacked the thread.

And yeah, I'm not gone yet. But it is soon. Somewhere in the June 2012-June 2013 period. I could have left a couple times already, but the mission is not complete yet. It will be soon though. Until then, it is time to crank out unbelievable work.

I appreciate all that you have done. Not a whole lot people can say they have served in the same way you have.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Haha, you know I have never heard that word before but I always thought if I was to be religiously affiliated, it would be with Buddhism. I'm not of course but funny you bring it up.

Brother man, the notion of reincarnation is far from crazy. It is as real as anything from the true reality gets. There is a great deal of material out there in regards to past life regression and that alone could prove it to you. There is less work about future life progression but that concept seems to blow my mind more than the prior. BTW, once I did a past life regression on the Sun and the only thing I could see was Infinity. Crazy.

I'm going to send you a PM in regards to Jesus and the cloud.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I suffer from something called survivor guilt, and self inflicted shame and destructive tendencies (if you read my drunken introduction you'd know the story), so in many ways, I am driven by a compensation, or a desire to right wrongs, which I guess means I have a good heart I suppose, but I'm no saint either (few are), although brave enough to admit it openly, which can be inspiring for others, and hey none of us have come through this life here unscathed!
I am also reminded of an Oscar Wilde quote - "Every sinner has a future and every saint a past." I think I'm on my way, but I'm not quite yet everything I pretend to be, but I'm moving in the right direction, and I do care, and love people very much in this crazy family of ours and I'm not just referring to my own family of origin, but the whole damn mess. I really miss the 70's and 80's. I think the PTB including Bush and Cheney were into aiding and abetting and covering up over 9/11 and that something was lost back there, that day. One old person said after that, "something in the air had changed" and they weren't referring to the air quality around NYC either. I've done a LOT of work over that extreme abuse and what ensued in its wake, and I can now confidently report that the air is starting to return to normal, but oh the struggles I've been through with powers and principalities seemingly to no end. Yeah, I'm a pretty good kid in the final analysis, and care very deeply about my fellow man, all the way around, and because of the abuse that took place under my nose within my own family of origin, for me, my love and compassion isn't selective, and is capable of extending to the worst offenders in society. I cannot bring myself to hate, only to weep and be moved to tears. In fact the ONLY people I have the hardest time with, are the harsh judgers, the people who you'll find speaking of war or rumour of war, with a grin on their face, or who like to put forward criminal dilemmas, and ask me why I cannot support capital punishement as they do, with relish and a strong lust for vengeance, that kind of # makes me cry, and it is they and not the sick offenders who get my goat, the self righteous. I know why Jesus couldn't stand those folks either! Why he hung with losers and and the less attractive people let us say. I really undersand him now, more and more all the time, and he is the one I love most of all, but it's not always easy accepting what gets mirrored back from that if you know what I mean.

edit on 7-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Hi

I use sahaja yoga...it's fantastic

go here

if you do a bit of reading on it you will see that it is totally linked to the upcoming changes

I also wanted to thank the op for this thread. I have recently started changing, becoming less materialistic, trying to help others, develop and get ready. It is hard though to stay focused and on point, life often gets in the way...in fact I had recently almost completely forgotten about STO, forgiveness and love and the point of the whole thing...this thread has really helped to clarify what is going on to remind who I am, where I am and why I am here.

Thank you very much

Oh and one last question...in your (or anyone else's) experience is sahaja yoga a good idea, the right choice. I had an amazing experience awakening my kundalini yesterday but just want to make sure im on the right path

Thanks again for the fantastic post
edit on 7-1-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Hi,

I would like to respond to one section of the opening post....

Absolving Karma There are two types of souls here on Earth: those fulfilling a karma profile (most of the population) and those fulfilling a destiny profile (small portion of the population). Karma is something that goes back beyond this incarnation and can be something that has lasted for what in Earth years would be measured as tens and hundreds of thousands of years. Until karma is absolved, the souls must continue with lessons in its current energies. It is the explanation for why people come into the world with birth defects, handicaps, and illness. It is the reason life events are setup for the individual the way they fall. Most often they are specifically intertwined with prior incarnations events that lead to current events. The process of absolving karma is circumstantial due to it being the specific karma that soul has created for their self. There is no unilateral method for freeing of karma. The biggest blanket concept would be forgiveness of all. The best way to my knowledge to determine karma is to go into deep meditation and begin exploration. With how little time is left before the cycle actually closes, the sooner one can start this process, the better.

May I say that the concepts used in this passage are very much belief-system based and may not illustrate a clearer, bigger picture reality.

Example, the two types of Souls here. My current understanding is that all Souls are equal, already perfect, massive, extremely powerful and active in all levels of awareness we call the astral and into what I call the Soul levels of awareness 'above' the astral.

This provides for Souls to "reach" with a portion of itself into the denser physical realms where it comes upon the Akasha.. at Focus 27 as Monroe designated it.. the topmost layer in the astral. At this point it observes Possibilities and Probabilites for Experience in this world called Earth. It joins with other soul-portions who agree to participate in scenarios and events that bring about the experiences to be had. Then it simply reaches into the physical to sit in the driver's seat of the body.

In the planning stage it included options for experiences, just as we would when planning a vacation.. although in the Souls Itinerary it included so many options so that it could Choose with each moment what paths it would take through the framework of the life.. basically, making it up as it goes according to the choices included in the Itinerary.

This does not mean Fate or Destiny.. it only means that each choice made while in life can alter our course from there on so that we take different paths to the end of the life. Some choices bring the end quicker than others, so the time of Death is not set in stone either.

Karma is misunderstood and may not really apply in the bigger picture as we think it should. Now that wouldn't be anything unusual for humans... to think and believe something to be one way only to learn later that it isn't any way we had thought it could be.

And so with Karma.. a system that simply operates in taking anything I instigate via word, thought and action to a natural conclusion that does not have any Value Judgement of Good or Bad. It is simply what is and will not bend to what we limited-perception humans think of it.

The concept of Balance is where Karma largely comes into play.. one soul helping me to experience something and I in return... sticking to my agreements... will participate for them to have an experience. Not so much playing out a role, but living it without awareness in our human body.

I hope this perspective offers thinking material for some.

No disrespect meant to anyone in my reply.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch
Oh and one last question...in your (or anyone else's) experience is sahaja yoga a good idea, the right choice. I had an amazing experience awakening my kundalini yesterday but just want to make sure im on the right path

I know of some people who have spent years in this system and do not see one important thing. The adoration/worship/belief-in their Guru as the one who will provide for all their needs in life. And who is claimed to be many things, reincarnations of Shiva, mother to jesus, etc.

The problem lay with the man-made system it runs on... you can learn great things about your inner power which is claimed to run differently to how many other people can see it, while also learning Limitations to Yourself so that you are reliant upon the Guru.

Not saying the people are bad.. just trying to point out something very important for the timeframe we are living in now... something most people are not able to see just yet.

My first real teacher said to me when I was 17 years old, "Come to practice as if naked." Which means to have no concepts of what is and what isn't, no Beliefs about anything because those things will limit what you can experience of bigger picture reality.

One saying goes, "Take what works and discard the rest".

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank you for this post. I have been feeling a change in the air for some time now and especially now in the new year. I feel it in my spirit and body. I too have a sense that we need to reconnect to our higher power and free ourselves of many distractions we have in our lives. It can be difficult not only to find the time to mediate but also to know HOW to do it. I feel it is important for our spirits to be quiet and listen. I have posted a link for those of you that are Christians, lots of suggestions for different types of meditations - can be used by non-Christians too.

It is so important to take the time to nurture our spirits. I look at it this way...even if the whole world blows up the only thing left will be our spirits. They are more real than what we can see or touch or hear. (This is what I believe)

One more thing...

There is an Indian proverb that says: everyone is a house with four rooms, a physical, an emotional, a mental and a spiritual. Most of us tend to live in one room most of the time, but unless we go into every room every day, even if only to keep it aired, we are not a complete person.

Here's the link: The Voice in the Stillness

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Great thread. S&F.
2nd

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I get it completely. I am a Brother of Sorrow as well. I have done similar things that you describe in this incarnation though I believe it has been designed prior to jumping in. Like I said in a prior post, I am a gambler by nature and that comes with extreme highs and massive lows. I do think at least for myself, that I have set it up this way on purpose so I could come in and gain a quicker understanding of the human condition in order to be of best service to the whole.

In regards to the rest of your post, I will just say that this is a very difficult place to function on a daily basis. It takes an exorbitant amount of energy just to be the person you ideally would like to be. Couple that with the fact that nothing here comes with 100% accuracy or 100% perfection and you have quite a tough equation. Then again, if the equation wasn't so hard to solve, there wouldn't be as much to learn on the way. And that's the whole point of all this. It's not the knowledge you acquire, it's the journey you took to get there.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Thankyou my friends for sharing these deeply inspiring thoughts.
Imho 2011 will be a year of great change...
What we'll make of it, is up to us...
Our creativity/inspiration, our good will, our ability to love (let our souls be vitalized by the higher vibration and not fall into fear of change) .
I urge everyone to read and ponder on the OP
With love

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thank you for your post. As mentioned in the above post, nothing is 100% accurate on this planet so discern everything, especially me. I saw a quote the other day: "Life is like a buffet, take what you like and leave the rest." And that's it, take what resonates and discuss what doesn't. I appreciate the fact that you disagreed in a civil manner. That's the way it is supposed to be as that leads to learning and new ideas.

"May I say that the concepts used in this passage are very much belief-system based and may not illustrate a clearer, bigger picture reality."

I am one that adheres to Cosmic Law as opposed to the law of government on the planet. The Law of Karma is one of those laws so I predicate my statements based off the fact that Cosmic Law is about as big picture reality as one can view things with. What I have tried to state is of objectivity that I have learned through the One Universal Truth and there is such a thing as that.

"Example, the two types of Souls here."

I agree with you. All souls are equal. I mentioned in the OP in regards to each soul being an individuated portion of the Creator. That means that all comes from the same Source. With that said, there are souls that are in many different places in terms from a progression stand point. I never said it makes one better than the other. But to everything I know, there are souls here with karma profiles and those with destiny profiles. That does not change the equality of the soul.

The next few paragraphs of what you wrote, I would agree with much. The only thing I would say is that Free Will and Determinism have a very blended coexistence as opposed to one versus the other.

"Karma is misunderstood and may not really apply in the bigger picture as we think it should."

Here is what one site says The Law of Karma is:

"The Law of karma is that Law wherein entities arrange within themselves, on any level, to make just payment for any action committed that affects the welfare of oneself or another. The Law of Karma is irrevocable and may be depended upon to bring those who stray from the Law of Unity back into balance through this Divine Justice of the Universe."

That statement I very much something I agree with. I think on a grand scale, karma has great application. Of course just my two pennies, to each their own.

I do appreciate the perspective and your post. There is only room to grow my friend.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Thank you as well for your kind words.

I know all too well how easy it is to get caught up in the physical mix. This place is so consumption based that losing sight of true reality can be difficult when interacting with the physical world on a day to day basis. Finding balance is key.

I am unfamiliar with the specific meditation that you linked up though with a quick glance over, my intuition says it is beneficial and the source of it resonates with me. The fact that they are not charging for it is a huge sign. Any true spiritual adept will not use their understanding to make money from it. And I know, people have to live. I've heard that and it means nothing to me.

With that said, the bottom line is if you look deep into your heart and you find that you want to carry on with it, then it should be so. The heart does not lead astray even if it initially appears as such.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

If this is true, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, that the system is based upon you becoming reliant upon a guru, then I retract my prior statements. The only guru you ever need is you for Infinity is contained within yourself. It actually sounds like then the have people donating their energy to them which is very against the rules of Cosmic Law.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingviolet

Thank you.

You touched on an important point of silence. About ten years ago when I was still in slumber, one day my mom asked me when the last time I stopped thinking was. Of course I replied never, that I was always thinking. But that certainly got my mind going.

While there are many ways to meditate, I once heard the saying that prayer is for talking and meditation is for listening. Just throwing that out there as food for thought. One thing I can say with certainty is that much can be shown through meditation when one goes silent.

I dig the Indian proverb. Eventually, one lives in all four rooms simultaneously.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Excellent words my friend. I couldn't agree with you more.

2011 will be one for the history books.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

You can feel a difference just listening if you are open. Impressive chant. I have never heard of anyone combining chants before.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join