It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things For Your Consideration As We Close The Cycle...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

I wasn't going to say this before but since you mentioned kundalini again, I'm going to.

There is something that rubs me the wrong way about kundalini energy. I mean snakes around your chakras/energy? Considering the fact that snakes are the ones who hijacked the planet, it always seemed like kundalini was you allowing them to coil around your soul, something that I am very uncomfortable with. There is no doubt I could be wrong on this but it has always been my gut feeling that this was the case. Just a little more food for thought there.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Well said my friend.

When I first discovered who was pulling the strings of planetary control, I was beyond pissed. I couldn't believe that any being could really do this to others. One night in meditation I decided I was going to send an overwhelmingly loving energy to all negatively oriented beings. After that meditation, I was never mad again.

I look at people feeling quite sad that they are still in their infancy spiritually speaking all due to the facade that has been placed over the planet. Then I look at those who are responsible for the placement of the facade and realize that they are caught in their own illusion (being separate entities from the Creator), one that is significantly more difficult to overcome than the human illusion. After seeing that, there is nothing to do but forgive and love. We all make mistakes, I have made many and I hope that those who I have wronged in the past can forgive me just the same.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Of course no one would watch as that scenario played out. Again if it resonates with you, then by all means go for it. Though I would speculate that generally speaking, killing someone is good for progression.

As far as not making into the the next density, it is something that is per the individual. A small percentage of the population on Earth will be graduating, most however will not. There will be a timeless moment where all are shown who they really are before jumping back in elsewhere to continue their lessons. The process is well underway, some have already left Earth themselves.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

In the end, this will come down to perspective. Some will feel an overabundance of joy and love, some will experience a literal hell, some will be in the middle. Everyone is given the choice.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

25% eh? That's pretty wild. I have been saying that if we get to 10% positive graduation, that would be amazing. Sadly I don't see it near that at this point and would speculate only 2-4% have come out of their slumber. Of course with this current consciousness impacting the planet, it very much has the chance to go on the rise quickly. If we got to 25% it would be a dream come true.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
How many percent of us who makes it trough the needle´s eye - I have no clue...
Just I know this... we are all into this - we all need to stand up for eachother, make whatever effort possible to reach into our hearts - realize reality as it is (closer to you than your own eyes, closer than your own breath) - and from that point reach out and do our outmost to touch our fellow traveller... reach out beyond the words and illusions... reach out from the point of realization...
I have hopes for us, we can do this
I urge everyone to flag this thread (so that more people will see and hopefully read some of this), imho there is some very important information to be gathered here, gathered to be taken in...
Information not only in the words but in the energy-signature behind.
We can do this, if we make the effort...
edit on 10-1-2011 by laffoe because: forgot to write why I think you should flag this

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

I wasn't going to say this before but since you mentioned kundalini again, I'm going to.

There is something that rubs me the wrong way about kundalini energy. I mean snakes around your chakras/energy? Considering the fact that snakes are the ones who hijacked the planet, it always seemed like kundalini was you allowing them to coil around your soul, something that I am very uncomfortable with. There is no doubt I could be wrong on this but it has always been my gut feeling that this was the case. Just a little more food for thought there.

Thank you for this, I may well post a thread and see if i can get a broader point of view (that's not to say I don't appreciate or respect your point of view, it's just a 3rd opinion type thing)

I have had some fantastic results using sahaja as described second from bottom in this thread so will be good to hear a lot of other peoples thoughts

Thanks again

namaste

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

The percentage that makes it is still to be determined. Nothing is set in stone until we come down to the one actual timeline that plays out. It's really not important but more something for discussion. I find great importance in that percentage being as high as possible as it is one of the portions to my mission.

Indeed all we can to is reach out to our brothers and sisters, from the heart, and give opportunity to those who may have not seen it. The thing is, it is important to be careful to not be overly exuberant as by Free Will, people have just as much right to be ignorant to something as they do to be knowledgeable of something. So long as we reach out with full respect to them, all will be well.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I don't take any offense in the least. I think it would be a great idea to open up a thread to hear many differing viewpoints. It is good for anyone to gather all of the possible ideas/information, take what resonates, and discard the rest. Practice of discernment is vital to the growing soul as while this transition is well underway, the biggest deceptions are still yet to happen.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I suspect most of these numbers are grossly inflated. I've heard Saint Germain say 20 million should be ready but only 5 million are give or take. That's much less than 1%. The first wave happened but those that were ready decided to stay a bit longer and help. The second wave could be any time and the third is in 2012. I think the idea was that if there was a significant second wave ascension with millions going missing, it would raise enough curiosity to wake everyone else up for the third wave. That's the idea anyway. Also remember, ascension is not about being a "good person". It's about awareness. Expand your consciousness. Meditate, etc.
edit on 1/11/2011 by Mr Poopra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Mere consciousness has it's limits I think, where the awareness must be motivated by goodness, or it can lead into the abyss itself, and actually be a very dangerous process, it needs to be measure, and I think it's actually measured by goodness, not just awareness. The good justifies the good, and everything else just falls away.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Mere consciousness has it's limits I think, where the awareness must be motivated by goodness, or it can lead into the abyss itself, and actually be a very dangerous process, it needs to be measure, and I think it's actually measured by goodness, not just awareness. The good justifies the good, and everything else just falls away.

Pure awareness, the highest form of consciousness is Christ Consciousness. The highest level of awareness is knowing that you are part of One that is all there is, therefore hurting or taking advantage of anyone would be hurting yourself. It's pure love towards all that is simply for what it is. Being motivated because you want recognition or to ascend won't work, despite being perceived as being "good".

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The percentage of those that make it is still open but I clearly see how one can feel those numbers are inflated. The energy that is becoming available to people is increasing thus helping the percentage climb. The longer those awakened can hold on to help others, the bigger the opportunity to be of service.

In regard to people gone missing, I have heard the theory that people who priorly ascend to others would be wiped from the memory of the whole though I don't buy into that. I'm not so sure ascension goes in waves. I think it is circumstantial to the individual. I have had the opportunity to leave three times now but know that the mission is not over yet.

Indeed one of the main lessons of this paradigm is self-awareness and it very much leads to ascension. However, there is a negatively oriented fourth density existence as much as there is a positive and their will be ascension for those towards the negative. Sadly, that percentage will be greater than the amount of those moving on that are positively oriented.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Consciousness has no orientation for it is Infinite and is all things. It can be used by both sides of the coin. It does this because in its oneness, all there is, is neutrality.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I disagree about the neutrality part. With awareness comes compassion, and lovingkindness.

Funny I probably have the wrong monicur, because I do not for a moment subscribe to a lot of the so-called "New Age" beliefs or POV.

If a person became fully self aware or "God-realized" but was without love or compassion, then they're as good as dead.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Fair enough.

I agree with you, I don't buy into a lot of new age concepts as well.

Compassion is a mid density lesson so to speak. Love from the perspective of Oneness is to have it for all regardless of orientation. But love is a distortion of Oneness. In rank, the distortions go Oneness, Free Will, then Love, then Light, all the way down. In a state of Oneness you can be loving while being neutral. It is your compassion for all things to allow this.

Love is a concept that humanity cannot fully understand at its true state. It is that reason that its understanding is not a requirement of graduation at this density.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

In regard to people gone missing, I have heard the theory that people who priorly ascend to others would be wiped from the memory of the whole though I don't buy into that. I'm not so sure ascension goes in waves. I think it is circumstantial to the individual. I have had the opportunity to leave three times now but know that the mission is not over yet.
reply to post by Universal Light

Please pardon my ignorance, but what exactly do you mean by ascension, and in what way has "an opportunity to leave" presented itself?

As a long-time follower of altenrative forums, I keep coming across these mentions of waves and ascensions, but I have yet to meet a single person who is any less corporeal than anyone else. I guess I just don't really get it, despite my usename.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

In a way, it occurs when you've "outgrown" the duality nature of this world. Souls are constantly growing and maturing and once this growth plateaus, new experiences are needed...all of them are to grow your consciousness. Be conscious, be aware of what is happening here and what this world was designed for. If you've done your homework, you don't need to be here for the really "bad" things that were planned long ago to expand humanity's consciousness.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Thank you, that makes more sense to me.

In regards to hanging around for the "bad things", if the these happen within the next couple of lifetimes or so, then I am sure to be caught up in them.

As much as I would wish to "ascend" with those ready to leave, it feels much like trying to pull myself up by my own bootstraps. It is not in my hands to be a part of the spiritual elite, no matter how well-intentioned I may strive to be.

One more question - to where will everyone ascend? In what way is this different to physical death?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

Originally posted by mysticnoon

One more question - to where will everyone ascend?

You "ascend" to anywhere that is "higher" than where you came from, to a higher (less dense) density, think higher plane of existence.
The most common place to ascend would be the density just above this one, so into fourth.

In what way is this different to physical death?

Most often, ascension follows death of the physical vehicle, so to many people it would simply seem that the person ascending has died. In rarer cases the physical body may be transmuted and "disappear" from here.

As much as I would wish to "ascend" with those ready to leave, it feels much like trying to pull myself up by my own bootstraps. It is not in my hands to be a part of the spiritual elite, no matter how well-intentioned I may strive to be.

One cant ascend by their own efforts, they could try to pull on their bootstraps all they like but it wont do much.

The natural progression is for you to ascend from the nightmarish fallen realms when ready, the creator would like for you to return home and will pull you home if only you surrendered and allowed it to happen.

It is not in my hands to be a part of the spiritual elite, no matter how well-intentioned I may strive to be.

There isn't really any such thing as "spiritual elite", only equality. But having said that it is actually partly in your hands whether you make ascension or not because you have free will. Using earth as a school analogy, while you don't write the test or mark it, you can choose how much you will be studying for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join