It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Large Hadron Collider Must Be Stopped Right Now along with HAARP!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Na reply to: Phage

Not in that sense but the planetary frequency may be altered with also the fact that the planet is clowly been cloacked by frequencies from our technology

A mam of 'your caliber' may be able to let me know does our frequencies from tech run harmoniously with the planet and life?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Please not this was posred ages ago all ATS members.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10
reply to post by pazcat

Are you serious? You dont understand?

They are using the likes of the Large Hadron Collider to generate a frequency that is capable of splitting the planet like an apple. Its happening right now. Now i dont know if there are only the LHC and HAARP but i believe theres atleast 1 more....there has to be.

Im no scientist in fact far from. Actually im pleased i aint any part of that field because when the shtf those that caused this are going to be praying for forgiveness. God is going to tear them a new arse for what they are doing.
Tesla knew thats why he destroyed it.

If any of it is true, and I believe there are indications for it... there once was a planet in our solarsystem been distroyed by some poweful technology. Maybe we are on the same track developing such a weapon and will history repeat itself.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10
Please not this was posred ages ago all ATS members.

That is no excuse. It was just as wrong then as it is now. And anyway, you are the one who bumped it!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48
I was simply stating that this thread was posted a while ago.

making sure everyone was aware of that. Besides I stand by what I say.
They both need turned off until their effects on the planet as a whole are fully understood.
Or
they should just come xlean completely. Either way.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
To me, the concerning portion of the op's source (besides being from the daily mail) was this revelation by Tesla:
"I expect to photograph thoughts," announced Mr. Tesla calmly, in the same tone of voice that a person occupied with some trivial things in the scheme of life might announce that it was going to rain.

Continued Mr. Tesla: "In 1893, while engaged in certain investigations, I became convinced that a definite image formed in thought must, by reflex action, produce a corresponding image on the retina, which might possibly be read by suitable apparatus. This brought me to my system of television, which I announced at that time.

"My idea was to employ an artificial retina receiving the image of the object seen, an 'optic nerve' and another such retina at the place of reproduction. These two retinas were to be constructed somewhat after the fashion of a checkerboard, with many separate little sections, and the so-called optic nerve was nothing more than a part of the earth.

"An invention of mine enables me to transmit simultaneously, and without any interference whatsoever, hundreds of thousands of distinct impulses through the ground just as though I had so many separate wires. I did not contemplate using any moving part--a scanning apparatus or a cathodic ray, which is a sort of moving device, the use of which I suggested in one of my lectures of that period."Now if it be true that a thought reflects an image on the retina, it is a mere question of illuminating the same properly and taking photographs, and then using the ordinary methods which are available to project the image on a screen.

"If this can be done successfully, then the objects imagined by a person would be clearly reflected on the screen as they are formed, and in this way every thought of the individual could be read. Our minds would then, indeed, be like open books."

my external source button is being defiant today so here's the url
anengineersaspect.blogspot.com...

I'm wondering how far he got with that invention or if it's been improved upon in the years since Tesla began working on such a device. I seriously doubt the LHC is going to crack the planet or that it generates deadly frequencies.

edit on 20-5-2014 by whitewave because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join