It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Large Hadron Collider Must Be Stopped Right Now along with HAARP!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JsunJway99

You mean like this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
or
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-1-2011 by jazz10 because: add

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I don't want to be pessimistic but.....if a nation couldn't impeach a president (pick any of the last two POTUS) then how in the world can a world stop LHC and HAARP?
Who owns LHC anyway? Switzerland and France?
Who owns HAARP? USA?

Yeah well.....good luck with that!

People.....we are screwed!
Our planets fate is in the hands of a few and there's NOTHING we can do about it. So sit back and watch the destruction.

It's all doom and gloom with you. Don't worry human alien, the nordics will come and save your pessimistic ass.

So this is why Jesus foed me. Because I speak the truth. Hope that made you feel good doing that earlier.

If you don't like me why are you replying to me? I never even saw you before.

Hey, forget about the Nordics let's talk about narcissist shall we cause you are one!

And at least the 'books' I read don't talk about the world coming to an end like your autobiography does!!

The world that we know is changing. If that's too much doom for you to deal with then.....be sure to wear your big-boy diapers while you're weeping through your hail Marys.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Are you confusing me with someone else? Oh, you're confusing me with the image of the man pictured in my blasphemous avatar? Well duh..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by MrXYZ

what??? you havent heard... SEPERATING IONS IN WATER (electrolysis) using sound frequencies to create zero point.

zero point is the point where matter meets anti matter.
seperating oxygen and hydrogen with sound frequencies. creating electricity and combustable gas.

though this was the egyptians technique (holding rods of ra taking monatomic gold and emmerse one leg in ionised water)

though the LHC uses Plasma electrolysis and during a flux transfer event (magnetic fields from solar flares)
the lhc is built in time for the largest magnetic fluxs...2012

dont ask! google first!... i cant believe uv never heard of this. i can show rude pictures as well u troll!

Amillion comedians out of work:
Wow we are really reaching for the extra crispy b.s. here aren't we?.hurt yourself thinking up this one?

"the LHC uses Plasma electrolysis and during a flux transfer event (magnetic fields from solar flares)"

"ZERO POINT":

UHMMM."zero point is part of the "cassimir effect" essentialy the energy existing in the roiling quantum vacuum background after all other energy(PRESSURE) is effectively filtered out by two plates in close proximity.

Although the Casimir effect can be expressed in terms of virtual particles interacting with the objects, it is best described and more easily calculated in terms of the zero-point energy of a quantized field in the intervening space between the objects. This force has been measured, and is a striking example of an effect purely due to second quantization.[3][4] However, the treatment of boundary conditions in these calculations has led to some controversy. In fact "Casimir's original goal was to compute the van der Waals force between polarizable molecules" of the metallic plates. Thus it can be interpreted without any reference to the zero-point energy (vacuum energy) or virtual particles of quantum fields.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by 46ACE because: badlinky

edit on 7-1-2011 by 46ACE because: because"existing" has an "S" in it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
How foolish of me to waste time arguing. You are invariably correct:

The LHC IS a giant cosmic planet busting nutcracker;

Perhaps even an anti- annunaki force field generator !

and Haarp causes earthquakes...

:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

How foolish of me to waste time arguing. You are invariably correct:

The LHC IS a giant cosmic planet busting nutcracker;

Perhaps even an anti- annunaki force field generator !

and Haarp causes earthquakes...
:

Well, jazz10 says he will believe this until we can prove that the LHC is NOT doing this. We can't prove to jazz10 that the LHC isn't doing what he says (it's extremely difficult to prove a negative circumstance -- i.e., proving that "some event/thing is NOT causing something else to happen")....so I have come up with my own idea to try to disprove:

I think ceramic garden gnomes are capable of causing the Earth's poles to shift, due to the pointy shapes of their hats. I believe their hats channel an undetectable, and previously unknown, type of energy -- energy I call "pole-shifty energy"™

Okay jazz10 -- while I work on proving that the LHC is NOT cracking the Earth in half, please work on proving that garden gnomes are NOT channeling this undetectable energy that is capable of causing a pole shift. Until you prove they aren't, I think we should smash all ceramic garden gnomes.

edit on 1/8/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

You know, I think you may be on to something. Yard gnomes are painted with stuff that has lead in it, Lead nucleons are what the LHC is using for Hadrons (the H in LHC). Those gnomes also look really old and by virtue of accelerating the nucleii to relativistic speeds, time is affected. And if you add up the number associated with YG (for Yard Gnome), it is 25 and 7=32, which is the atomic number for the element Germanium, named for Germany, which borders both France and Switzerland, where, this proves it's true, the LHC is located.
And in the game, Legend of Mana, the gnome character plays what musical instrument? You got it - the harp.
That proves it. The yard gnomes are conspiring to have a LHC/HAARP flux event. We're doomed! Oh wait, maybe like their hats, we're domed.

edit on 8-1-2011 by 4nsicphd because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
OMG THATS IT! I finally figured it in a way that makes sense for both sides of the conspiracy!!

The Large Hadron Collider must have been used on September 11th at each of the plane impact sites!!! Yes thats it!
Somehow the terrorist were able to bring the Hadron technology along with them and used it to accelerate the the speed of the planes. This would of course allow them to zip past fighter jets faster then the speed of light, and greatly improve their impact damage.

It is the only reasonable, and logical explanation that works in our dimension to have made the planes vaporize like the government told us! Finally we can stop the argument on how they seemed to have disappeared into nothing. This must obviously be why the towers collapsed too... flying at the speed of light would have made their impact 100x more powerful I'm sure!

okay, on to the next one...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

What a masterful load of baloney, and trying to slip in some "9/11" derision. Sorry, but the others just above you had some rather better sarcasm....

....this thread, and ignorant discussions that continue regarding science that people fear because of that ignorance and lack of understanding....about HAARP and the LHC, in this thread....reminded me of this old episode of the TV show "Bewitched" (the fat magistrate's convoluted "logic" in his ridiculous speech around 3:30):

SO, HAARP? The LHC?? Quick, get out your torches and pitchforks!!!

That's about the level of discourse, on those subjects, usually from those who refuse to learn anything about science, and prefer to wallow in fear-mongering ignorance.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Humans are a self killing species.

Nazi Germany was making the nuclear bomb which forced us to push a project to make one as well...along with everyone else on the planet.

Now the new military tool is "anti matter"...he who creates it first RULES Earth. Hence why everyone is rushing to make anti matter.

Even if it destroys the planet or all life on Earth.

Humans are a self killing species. Please Aliens, stop the madness. Kill the humans trying to make such things.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Im no scientist in fact far from.

Therefore I do not trust your information, evidence or theory.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Humans are a self killing species.

Nazi Germany was making the nuclear bomb which forced us to push a project to make one as well...along with everyone else on the planet.

Now the new military tool is "anti matter"...he who creates it first RULES Earth. Hence why everyone is rushing to make anti matter.

Antimatter has been made for years. Have you ever had a PET scan? The P in PET stands for positron, which is the antimatter version of an electron. It is antimatter. Shoot a powerful laser through very thin gold, and through positive beta decay, you get antimatter positrons. Every particle has an antimatter analogue, except the photon, which is its own antimatter particle.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I presume you are talking about us when you say naive minded children. Most of the ones who a refuting this absurd claim are the ones who have a background knowledge in advanced and even complex levels of science

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's sad that in the 21st century people still believe without requesting any sort of proof or evidence to support their opinions and actions. Really quite sad

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by loagun

What a masterful load of baloney, and trying to slip in some "9/11" derision. Sorry, but the others just above you had some rather better sarcasm....

....this thread, and ignorant discussions that continue regarding science that people fear because of that ignorance and lack of understanding....about HAARP and the LHC, in this thread....reminded me of this old episode of the TV show "Bewitched" (the fat magistrate's convoluted "logic" in his ridiculous speech around 3:30):

SO, HAARP? The LHC?? Quick, get out your torches and pitchforks!!!

That's about the level of discourse, on those subjects, usually from those who refuse to learn anything about science, and prefer to wallow in fear-mongering ignorance.

An 'ow doyou know the accelerator is dangerous???
Woll it turned me into a Newt!
.. I go' bettah..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
GNOMES!!! GNOMES!!! GNOMES!!! GNOMES!!!
They are everywhere! they watch me while I mow the yard.
They peek in my windows at night!
They steal my socks from the dryer!!

GNOMES!! I HATE THE LITTLE BASTIDS

GNOMES

Thanks,good one!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

GNOMES!!! GNOMES!!! GNOMES!!! GNOMES!!!
They are everywhere! they watch me while I mow the yard.
They peek in my windows at night!
They steal my socks from the dryer!!

GNOMES!! I HATE THE LITTLE BASTIDS

GNOMES

Thanks,good one!

I heard planet Niburu is hollow and full of those gnomes

Also, the LHC and HAARP give these gnomes super powers!! STOP HAARP/LHC!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The whole purpose of the collision is to create antimatter, and to prove or disprove the higg's bossum theory. They're trying to better understand how the universe was created. The super collider in America does the same thing but I guess that one isn't evil. My physics teacher taught us about the collider unless he's evil too. I understand your fear Jazz I really do, things are going like the birds and you want an explanation. However you can't create myths to explain your fear. Speaking of the collider does anyone remember the episode of south park when Kyle's dad steals antimatter for his son's car?

P.S. Telsa was wrong about smashing atom particles....way wrong, that is a huge buisness in America. Nuclear energy lead to fusion energy. Also he lose his free energy tower because Rockefeller didn't want to lose anymore money on Wild Goose chases.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

Just a couple of little corrections, offered in the spirit of education, not contradiction. Peter Higgs might get upset by you not capitalizing his last name. And it is a boson, not a bossum. Actually a scalar boson, with probable "spin" 0. And America doesn't have a super collider. It was proposed and construction actually begun near Waxahatchie Texas, but it was killed by the scientific Luddites and was officially canceled in 1993. That leaves the Tevatron, near Chicago, as America's premier collider. Of course, the folks at SLAC might desagree. That is the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, now called the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratorywhich is a linear (straight line) accelerator as opposed to a cycletron like the Tevatron and LHC.
Finally, confirming the existense of the Higgs is not the only reason for the LHC. The primary experiment is ALICE, which stands for A Large Ion Collision Experiment, which will study particles created or emitted by collisions of lead hadrons, and the quark-gluon plasma. Some hope they might find the Higgs but all sorts of weird things happen at collision energies of 14TeV. BTW, the Texas SSC would have reached collision energies of 40TeV. The Tevatron gets to 1TeV. SLAC concentrates more on photon and electron research so energies are not comparable.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join