It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Large Hadron Collider Must Be Stopped Right Now along with HAARP!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by 46ACE

Not necessarily That energy has to be "coupled" into the "system": an example: Put empty tupperware into your kitchen 1500 Watt microwave oven and the container doesn't get hot. The energy doesn't affect plastic molecules.only water and fats.

true however, tupperware is designed not to be affected, if you hit it with the correct ultrasound frequency it will disintegrate, or use a magnifying glass to focus sunlight [higher electromagnetic/light frequency] and it'll melt. its like shattering a glass with a high enough sound pitch. HAARP fires EM energy;

My point was to use a common object to illustrate that even a substantial amount energy can pass through something and not affect it.
I think plastic has been around longer than the amanna radar range( "Andy" hates it when I say "microwave" sorry about that "Andy")...the glass shatters from physical acoustic energy flexing the structure. its material, size, and shape determine the resonate frequency that provides a positive feedback. Flexing it to the point of mechanical failure.

"HAARP fires EM energy;"Lets use the less explosive term "haarp "transmits" rf energy
"Fires" has such a deathray connotation too it.
You cannot shatter a glass with what you are calling "EM" energy, RF radio waves pass right through.

the ionosphere is a portion of the upper atmosphere, between the thermosphere and the exosphere, distinguished because it is ionized by solar radiation. It plays an important part in atmospheric electricity and forms the inner edge of the magnetosphere. It has practical importance because, among other functions, it influences radio propagation to distant places on the Earth.

its not made out of tupperware.

The "Ionosphere" is "ionized"( has a charge).Hence it interacts with electromagnetic energy. Different amounts of ionization ( different times of day) determines which "RF frequencies"( GAWD they're everywhere!) react by reflecting and refracting of this layer.

All we are saying... is give technology a chance...

You can relax. Certainly don't go storming the gates of any facility .That you JUST KNOW is "bad"...

'm more inclined towards the attempting to breach the gates to allow THEM into our universe view on LHC.

not agreeing just pointing out that if scientists could duplicate creation of a universe and it were to suddenly inflate it could either "overwrite" our own or cause a serious displacement not that Ithink we're anywhere close to that kind of accomplishment. so I will repeat myself:

I'm more inclined towards the attempting to breach the gates to allow THEM into our universe view on LHC.

jazz, always remember: if you ignore them...

is a reference to trolls there has been a massive influx lately, please don't consider yourself alluded to.

Originally posted by jazz10 reply to post by 46ACE Thanks for the link, plenty to read there.

i suspect jazz10 was referring to the links I provided:Forbidden Cures and not your implied whatever.
unless he's a Veeerryy slow reader.

i think much of this fear is religious/mythological
the idea that we shouldn't be trying to discover the origin of the Kosmos and what came before it
cause god created a special hell for those who ask certain questions before he created the universe

in 20th century american pop-mythology there is the story of Krona and the classic image that follows:
The Hand at the Beginning of the Multiverse:

edit on 7-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added stuff

edit on 7-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Last I heard, it was birds killing the LHC..not the other way around!

www.universetoday.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I just love the diversity of people here at ATS. You see, I mention HAARP and LHC on my current thread and I receive hate mail (and foes).
You mention it and receive stars and flags (and fans!)
Gotta love it.

I absolutely believe there's a connection and correlation with the current state of our planet. How can there NOT???

And chemtrails. Can't forget the chemtrails. Because in the many applications chemtrails seem to have, it is my personal belief they are working in conjunction with HAARP at given times.

Not sure if we should invest in gas masks or fall out shelters.
This would be a good time to hone up on teleportation skills in any event!

edit on 7-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
great thread..ignore the trolls, they are naive minded children.

SOUND FREQUENCIES TO CREATE ZERO POINT & ANTI MATTER.

the lhc is to create zero-point as were the pyramids using different sound frequencies. one frequency controls all atoms and has the ability to create atoms....this is what they are looking for.

(hey naive is evian backwards!... i knew that water was from a tap...lol)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

The "Ionosphere" is "ionized"( has a charge).Hence it interacts with electromagnetic energy.

which is what I've already said, i am talking about high probabilities not claiming to know with 100% certainty.
it still could be used as a weapon, or trigger a disaster.

All we are saying... is give technology a chance...

I am no Luddite, sir. however Governments have a long history of claiming black is white...

as a previous poster pointed out nuclear weapons were detonated up there, that doesn't sound very scientific to me; methinks there was another purpose and the story about the "scientists" worrying it could destroy the ionosphere but going ahead anyway is just a story.

those poor folks living in Tuskegee [or more recently in Ecuador] were told a story of the same type.

You can relax. Certainly don't go storming the gates of any facility .That you JUST KNOW is "bad"...

whoah there!!
at no point have I advocated storming facilities, bad ,stupid and pointless
a 5th gen warrior doesn't have to.
globalguerrillas.typepad.com... w_fourth_gene.html

just trying to calm the OP down.
he's got a few things to learn perhaps but insults or blanket denials have no educational value.

and why is that statue of Shiva there?

oh i see

I'm more inclined towards the attempting to breach the gates to allow THEM into our universe view on LHC.
what im talking about is a reference to opening a door to another Entelechy/dimension and letting the ancient ones return. i think they're called star-gates nowadays

edit on 7-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

edit on 7-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

edit on 7-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment for clarification

edit on 7-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: again, spellcheck

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

reply to post by fordrew

aren't we all?

No. Some of us here on ATS are scientists or engineers. I am an engineer. The LHC will not kill anyone and will certainly not destroy the earth...
edit on 7-1-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

appeals to authority are not given any weight here on ATS

also never claimed LHC was going to bring on the Eschaton

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
SOUND FREQUENCIES TO CREATE ZERO POINT & ANTI MATTER.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8e3a66b23f6.jpg[/atsimg]

For crying out loud, at least post some sort of evidence to support your outrageous claims. "Sound frequencies to create antimatter"....are you serious??

edit on 7-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Interesting topic. I do not know enough about Hadron or the HAARP programs but I don not need to. I have read the words of the men who basically wrote the book about HAARP, and Hadron. Perhaps more accurately the theories that they are trying to use in these projects.

It is interesting to hear the Tesla detractors, in a sense shooting the messenger because of grammar and spelling and sentence structure. They have a valid point, but I also understand the overwhelming feeling that comes over a person when the light bulb goes off but you cannot accurately convey what it is you know. Keep writing and you will get better. Of course my postings are by no means textbook. They really amount to spell checked drafts. Ok you are onto something and so is this “German Lady” I imagine. I have not checked her out , YET. Lets review mankind and the whole , What could possibly go wrong scenario.

The majority of the antagonists here are the very same lot who would have been putting in that new solid lead water piping that was sure to revolutionize society. Well I guess it did….They are also the types that would have explained to you 6 years ago how a all interest mortgage was a solid investment, Trust us we are smart and you are far too stupid to understand finance. So it is safe to say if you let history be the guide this will end badly. Anytime man steps over his boundaries of knowledge and attempts to play god, the devil laughs.

If you read this posting do your self a favor and spend some time reading Tesla’s own words. I would stay away from the books though as they purposely mislead on some important content. There is enough openly available content to get a clear picture of this man. He was a showman yes. But as he said and I paraphrase, What will get more attention, putting a stick in the ground and lighting a light from 100 miles away or lightning bolts shooting from a mans head?

Here are a few of the things I learned from him. He caused an earthquake in NYC. He caused an even larger one in AK. The same technology gave birth to HAARP, not to mention the method they use to divine for oil. He predicted the earthquakes would get worse? Why? (rhetorical). Who was his best friend? Who was his best friends best friend and financier? Tesla was a man who said that he DEVELOPED a weapon so devastating as to make war to horrible to imagine. Yet everyone marvels about the unexplained event in Russia in the early 1900’s. The man made Edison look like a chump. Nearly the entire population on this planet uses a/c and induction motors, not to mention several other devices he designed. and use them daily with complete trust with, but yet will not believe the words of the very man who brought that technology to their doorstep when they read them. So either he was right, or he wasn‘t. Not sure gotta go plug in my charger and turn on a speaker…………….J.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

reply to post by fordrew

aren't we all?

No. Some of us here on ATS are scientists or engineers. I am an engineer. The LHC will not kill anyone and will certainly not destroy the earth...
edit on 7-1-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

appeals to authority are not given any weight here on ATS

also never claimed LHC was going to bring on the Eschaton

" never claimed this and that"

Did somebody step in for O.P.?? I KNOW for sure O.p. was wondering out loud when Americans would have the courage to storm the gates of haarp and put the evil dragon
down for the good of humanity.!
Sorry I think must have esponded to the wrong post here...
edit on 7-1-2011 by 46ACE because: confusion has overtaken all

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

what??? you havent heard... SEPERATING IONS IN WATER (electrolysis) using sound frequencies to create zero point.

zero point is the point where matter meets anti matter.
seperating oxygen and hydrogen with sound frequencies. creating electricity and combustable gas.

though this was the egyptians technique (holding rods of ra taking monatomic gold and emmerse one leg in ionised water)

though the LHC uses Plasma electrolysis and during a flux transfer event (magnetic fields from solar flares)
the lhc is built in time for the largest magnetic fluxs...2012

dont ask! google first!... i cant believe uv never heard of this. i can show rude pictures as well u troll!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Wow, just wow....now the egyptians are in it too?

Not everything you read on the Internet is true, just fyi

edit on 7-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

lol...yes i know...but haarp are creating a new line of microwave type weapons, and the lhc will most probably power these large weapons.

egyptians knew how to extract electricity and create zero point using sound frequncies and water. thats what pyramids are for, they are also stargates. (ladder of shu)

but the lhc DOES create zero point...WHAT DO YOU THINK THE BIG BANG WAS...zero point with combustable hydrogen gas forming into stars.. antimatter and black holes

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

You do know that water ions ,Hydronium (H3O+) and Hydroxide (OH-), are not antimatter right?
For this obscure ''zero point'' (isn't that in Stargate or something?) you will still need to create antimatter.

Are you implying that HAARP will create water ions ,with their scary frequencies (lol), while LHC will create antimatter to make ''zero point''?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

They're just trying to see if they can destroy the world...because...well.....because they just want to see how clever they are. Makes perfect sense, right?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't want to be pessimistic but.....if a nation couldn't impeach a president (pick any of the last two POTUS) then how in the world can a world stop LHC and HAARP?
Who owns LHC anyway? Switzerland and France?
Who owns HAARP? USA?

Yeah well.....good luck with that!

People.....we are screwed!
Our planets fate is in the hands of a few and there's NOTHING we can do about it. So sit back and watch the destruction.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by Jigore

They're just trying to see if they can destroy the world...because...well.....because they just want to see how clever they are. Makes perfect sense, right?

It would make perfect sense, but your assumption lack some good old reptilians (or any kind of aliens).
Because the more you mix conspiracy together the better it get right?

Stargate+ Egyptians pyramides/electricity+ HAARP + LHC + zero point + antimatter = Whole lot of fun

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
HAARP needs to be stopped NOW! before it causes something serious like rainfall in the dessert!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
HAARP needs to be stopped NOW! before it causes something serious like rainfall in the dessert!

I hate having a delicious dessert ruined by rain!
HAARP should be stop before it can spoiled anymore dessert!

Edit: Oh you mean desert. Then I wouldn't mind!
edit on 7-1-2011 by Jigore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111

You didn't just write that...did ya?

Well, why hasn't it produced any rain in the desserts then? Are they waiting for Jupiter to align with Mercury under a full Moon or something?

Remember, dynamite can be used for good too. Doesn't make it any less dangerous in the wrong hands.

And if you think that's all HAARP is doing and was intended for then, I wish I could reside in your La-La Land for just a moment or two. Because I can sure use a vacation from all this reality!

edit on 7-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I don't want to be pessimistic but.....if a nation couldn't impeach a president (pick any of the last two POTUS) then how in the world can a world stop LHC and HAARP?
Who owns LHC anyway? Switzerland and France?
Who owns HAARP? USA?

Yeah well.....good luck with that!

People.....we are screwed!
Our planets fate is in the hands of a few and there's NOTHING we can do about it. So sit back and watch the destruction.

It's all doom and gloom with you. Don't worry human alien, the nordics will come and save your pessimistic ass.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join