It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Large Hadron Collider Must Be Stopped Right Now along with HAARP!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Haven't you heard? It's goal is the total destruction of the planet!!! We must stooooooop it

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Well thank you for the correction sir, I do feel stupid about the bossum thing now. I was writing in that in a hurry. I wasn't aware of the Stanford accelerator.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
seems i dont stand alone with my take on this at all.

Venezuelan President Chavez: HAARP May Be Responsible for Mass Animal Deaths
______beforeitsnews/story/352/046/Venezuelan_President_Chavez:_HAARP_May_Be_Responsible_for_Mass_Animal_Deaths.html

You know what? I still stand by what i said!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Chavez is pretty crazy though, so having your theories backed up by a crazy person doesn't really do them any justice.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Just let me decide that fact or not.
I would say those that deny whats going on are the crazy ones.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

That says may, which doesn't mean definitive, you have no understanding of the HAARP or the Hadron Collider. That's cool I used to be afraid of the dark when I was little. There is no need to fear the unknown, cover up of this magnitude would not work. A cover-up that would include every science journal in the world and every scientist in the world. What do you supposedly know that all the scientists don't know. Also Telsa's device you talk about is way different, they tested it on Mythbuster's it worked but different than smashing atoms.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
By the way
www.google.co.uk... _spaceships-0%2F&ei=IfcuTaCtF4mShAeKlKXnCg&usg=AFQjCNEVqWbiZXRmR79nK3dScc9voq1WzQ

Three giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012?
UFO encounters became especially frequent in the middle of the 20th century, when it became impossible to disregard incidents of UFO sightings anymore. Special services started establishing special departments for air defense troops, secret laboratories were organized to study the phenomenon. It is not ruled out, that secret services have already had chances to study fragments of alien spaceships or even aliens themselves.
It is about time science should say its word regarding the problem, and it did. SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent non-commercial organization, released a sensational statement.

Three giant spaceships are heading towards Earth. The largest one of them is 240 kilometers wide. Two others are smaller. At present, the objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto.

The spaceships were detected by HAARP search system. The system, based in Alaska, was designed to study the phenomenon of northern lights. According to SETI researchers, the objects are nothing but extraterrestrial spaceships. They will be visible in optical telescopes as soon as they reach Mars's orbit. The US government has been reportedly informed about the event. The ships will reach Earth in December 2012.

The date of the supposed space contact with extraterrestrial civilization brings up thoughts about the Mayan calendar, which ends on December 21, 2012. Is it just a coincidence? Most likely, though, SETI researchers mistake the wish for the reality: fifty years of constant monitoring of space have not yielded any results.

SharePrint version Font Size Send to friendNevertheless, mankind only begins to explore space. We are just newcomers in this huge and unexplored world. Many believe that there are many other civilizations in space beside our own civilization.

Rumor has it that the Americans classified a lot of information about findings on the Moon. In 1988, a prominent Chinese official, a member of the nation's space program, unveiled pictures of human footprints on the lunar surface. The official stated that he had received the information from a reliable source and accused the Americans of concealing that information. The photos were dated from August 3, 1969 - two weeks after Armstrong and Aldrin stepped onto the surface of the Moon on July 20, 1969. Therefore, the materials of the lunar mission were studied and classified by NASA.

On March 15, 2009, The New York Times produced another sensation. The same Chinese official, Mao Kan, stated that he had obtained over than 1,000 secret NASA photographs depicting not only human footprints, but even a human carcass on the surface of the Moon. Some of the bones in the carcass were missing, the official said. The human corpse must have been dropped on the Moon from an alien spaceship, whereas the extraterrestrials kept some tissue samples for research.

The photos were taken by a lunar probe. The absence of air makes it possible to capture minute details from the lunar orbit. The pictures of the carcass were very clear.

Dr. Ken Johnston, former Manager of the Data and Photo Control Department at NASA's Lunar Receiving Laboratory, said that US astronauts had found and photographed ancient ruins of artificial origin on the Moon. Supposedly, US astronauts had seen large unknown mechanisms on the Moon. The data were classified by the US government.

Is all of that just spam or is it fantastic truth? Will we ever know?

This is the part i find interesting

The spaceships were detected by HAARP search system. The system, based in Alaska, was designed to study the phenomenon of northern lights. According to SETI researchers, the objects are nothing but extraterrestrial spaceships. They will be visible in optical telescopes as soon as they reach Mars's orbit. The US government has been reportedly informed about the event. The ships will reach Earth in December 2012.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
so with this

Who else is aware that HAARP is used for the above!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You really need to quit posting proven HOAX's.
You can get banned for that sort of thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.physics.ubc.ca...
edit on 13-1-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Banned?
best behave then

Do your worst. In fact call the batphone and get me banned!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Just saying is all, hopefully a mod will have enough backbone to do it.
You are guilty of all these breaks of the T&C, repeatedly posting proven rubbish stories which by the way are mainly duplicate threads.
Continually Spam posting the same not relevant post in every thread you have made for what seems little else than to bump a failing thread.

15l.) [HOAX]: In the event you Post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

15f.) Relevant Content: You will not Post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums or disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

You are full of # my friend along with the rest of you dis info agents. Maybe the mods should look through your replies.
You and your pals trawl the boards collapsing threads, no wonder ATS is getting to a point of one step forward and 10 back you muppet.
Married to the game.

Come on then Mods Ban me if everything that i have posted is blatant lies and you can prove it prior to banning.

Deal?
Prove beyond a doubt that im wrong and that it wont come to light that im right. Then i'll leave on my own accord!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Two posts up buddy.
Links to the proven HOAX's you are claiming.
No spaceships have been detected by HAARP, Which is not relevant at all to this thread to begin with nor is it relevant to any other thread you have posted it in.
edit on 13-1-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Him and his pals go through threads present information that disprove your stance. You then present a known American detractors's statement that does not confirm your stance as a man that says may, and blames all the recent natural disasters on America. All scientist that have stated the dangers of the hadron have been proved wrong. Good day sir

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What a polluted thread.

On the other hand, there's the typical deniers who blindly believe everything the mainstream and the clumsy, nihilistic earth-"scientists" and textbooks tell them.

On the other, there's the clueless fearmongers, who write such chaotic posts that it's hard to even read them, let alone decypher their meaning amidst all that topic-jumping mindflow.

I guess some of the posters are disinformatics, and some are just sarcasm-worshippers, the 'gnome-trolls' who simply don't care about anything, except mocking whatever theory has been or can be presented here.

Still, I wish to add another theory to this mess - perhaps it will sink into the mud of all this, or stay afloat - only the future will tell.

As far as I am concerned, there is only ONE important factor about the LHC:

WHY did The Powers That Be want it to be created? They would not allow such a big project, swallowing that much money, to be built for the GOOD of the humanity, at least without interfering enough to make sure it's not.

But perhaps they didn't simply want or 'allow' it to be created, but planned it all along.

Of course the mainstream media and 'information' is always the same old "everything is fine, this is just a harmless 9 billion toy that does practically nothing, and people should accept it, because such other, expensive, useless projects have been carried out before, and people's starvation is really none of our business"-bullshít.

It couldn't be otherwise. Regardless what the REAL purpose, capabilities (with it's petabytes of harddrive storage space and supercomputers) of LHC is, the mainstream story would obviously be exact what it is. Why would anyone blindly trust it?

There was a prediction made in the early 90's, about there being a supercomputer in the France area, where all the people's information would be stored, and that the computer would be so powerful, it could actually process every detail of everyone's life, that the "elite" have been collecting of people, and arrange it in a usable form for them. Also, this was supposed to be the computer that would 'control' the microchips that would be implanted into people - and those chips in turn would control the people.

In the early 90's that sounded so laughably nutty, that I couldn't even take it as a possibility (though I usually do, until I find out more about it, whatever the theory may be).

But in the light of current events, microchip-implanting of animals being an everyday thing, prisoners being tested and an actual, vast supercomputer existing in the France area, I have to start thinking about that nutty prediction from a bit different angle.

In any case - TPTB wouldn't just build something for fun, for "science" (what good would it do anyway to find that 'boson'? - I have a feeling it doesn't exist, because the theories are flawed, hawking doesn't know anything about the spiritual nature of the Universe, and although he may be intelligent, he has spouted a lot of nonsense in his time, and he works for the NWO in any case), or for the good of the humanity (if they were, there wouldn't be any hunger, wars, pollution, gas powered engines, wage slavery, corporations, plastic, synthetic chemicals, or feminism).

So if LHC isn't built for finding a boson, building black holes, for the good of the humanity or for any 'good' cause, WHAT was it built for?

Why would they waste so much money on a huge device that most people don't REALLY know anything about (their knowledge is based on mainstream media, which is a worthless, completely unreliable source of information), have never seen it with their own eyes, have never visited it and seen it working, etc. -- unless there is some real payoff that helps them in their evil agenda?

What is that payoff, and what does LHC really do - what was it really built for?

I guess I don't really have much of a theory after all, but I do have a lot of questions, backed by the knowledge of history; The Kings have never built anything huge, massively resource, time, and money consuming for the good of the people. They have never done a project like this without benefittting from it somehow directly (not just because 'mankind benefits' from it).

There is always an alterior motive, when this much money is spent. And that is actually the -real- motive. What the public is given, is always lies, disinformation, misinformation and at best, half-truths, mixed with falsehoods.

Think about LHC from this perspective, and you may realize that it's not good news. Just how -bad- news is it, then? I don't know. I don't have the resources to thoroughly research it, it's very difficult to find reliable information on it, and it's even more difficult to discern which information -is- reliable, and which information isn't. Such a place where the public can't access, is an airtight information container - very tough to really KNOW anything about it.

The only fact thus is: TPTB built it to advance their agenda. But how?
edit on 21-7-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

There is basically no substance or meaning in your post. There has always been basic research, and practical results that can be harvested from it are always unpredictable. Lasers were discovered this way, nuclear energy was discovered this way, and bazillion other things that make things around you work came to be through basic research of fundamental laws of nature. PET technology is used to diagnose and locate cancer. Neutron logging is used to facilitate discovery of oil deposits. Please do yourself a favor and read more books.

I have no clue what the Higgs discovery really means or may bring to us, but frankly it's better to have knowledge rather than not have it. And 9 billion dollars, or whatever the cost is, it a pittance compared to various economic crises and wars currently being waged.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny if the Hadron Collider's magnetic field actually spun up molten lava in the Earth's core and created a Super Volcano blowing the Hadron collider away?

The real reason they built it I believe was to get some Anti-Matter. The craziest weapon ever. Who over can mass produce Anti-Matter first, rules Earth.

Who do you think will win the race?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Wouldn't it be funny if the Hadron Collider's magnetic field actually spun up molten lava in the Earth's core and created a Super Volcano blowing the Hadron collider away?

It's not difficult to find materials detailing basic operation of the LHC magnets. Once you read this info, you'll realize the sheer silliness of your statement.

The real reason they built it I believe was to get some Anti-Matter. The craziest weapon ever. Who over can mass produce Anti-Matter first, rules Earth. Who do you think will win the race?

Ditto.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Seems like I was right when I posted this.

The problem I feel is much wider than what we actually realise.

I may be wrong but I am talking about our planets frequency and the connection to other planets and also the Sun.

Shall I say?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

Seems like I was right when I posted this.

Really? The planet was destroyed?
Why was I not informed of this?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join