It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censored Jesse Ventura Show On FEMA Camps Survives On You Tube

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory show about the police state and FEMA camps, which TruTV never aired because of constant government harassment and pressure, has already been memory-holed and is now under threat of being removed from You Tube as well. The show covers the takeover plan and what they don’t want you to see – how martial law is being implemented in America. Get these videos now and share them before they disappear forever. During his last appearance on the Alex Jones Show, Jesse Ventura confirmed that TruTV was forced to pull the show from their schedule due to government threats.

Former Gov. Jesse Ventura and his crew at Conspiracy Theory have blown the FEMA camp issue wide open in a truly groundbreaking episode from the program’s second season on TruTV. The “Police State” episode proves once and for all that the feds have trained to take on American citizens, planned for riots and disasters and made preparations to maintain order at any cost. Tune in this Friday, Nov. 12 at 10 PM Eastern/ 9 PM Central and leave the denial at the door. This powerful episode is the largest and most in-depth investigation into FEMA camps to date– and it is scheduled to air on television. Radio host and filmmaker Alex Jones returns to the series yet again, as the team takes you to confirmed on-the-ground facilities, confronts the legislators who authorized FEMA camps and breaks down the full-scale technologically-integrated police state that includes Fusion Centers, FEMA, the Department of Homeland Security and more. ! At one of many real and verified FEMA locations, Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones approach a “Residential Center” run by Homeland Security in central Texas where they find locked doors, double-fences and escape warnings around the entire perimeter. Further inside the facility, they witness a playground complex, swings and slides for children. The crew walks up to the front door and attempts to get some answers. But the officials refuse to either confirm or deny the facility’s purpose, including whether or not American citizens are being held inside. However, our past investigations into this facility reveal that it has confined both children and adults, including immigrants, refugee seekers and American citizens.

source: www.infowars.com...

Whether you believe it or not, I've seen this episode, and the evidence ....well, simply put. Is mind boggling. This particular episode is hard to deny. And the very fact that TruTv never again aired this episode further suggests something sinister is lurking. You decide~

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Could anyone in the US please go to one of these FEMA camps and take pictures and make some video and post it here on ATS. How can you americans sleep at night when these death camps are nearby... scary stuff

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
oopps.. bobble post
edit on 5-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I don't see what is so bad about these FEMA Camp / Fusion Centers.

They've got swing sets, a whole playground for children! And plenty of beds. I bet there's even running water, and a poker/scrabble room. It'll be a like a big "slumber" party.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

To bad it isn't a club resort...there would be people lined up to join. But regardless, this is not the first documentary I've seen on this stuff. I've seen some that show " plastic " type coffins lined up and waiting. And when the cameras were rolling/ recording, mysterious trucks show up and they start trying to load up these coffins and remove them from the public eye. Really weird stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

It was another thread on here, but after watching that show think I am going to retract my statement.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The gov isnt helping much to dispel the "myth" when it threatens a network to pull it off the air.

Unless the gov wants us to believe they are what we believe they are.

Either they really are what Jesse and Alex and others say they are or they are something even crazier that the gov doesnt want us to know about or they really are nothing but the gov wants us to believe they are something so they get all shady and creepy whenever they're mentioned.

Whatever the case may be it isnt good.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
way to go jesse!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
How/why did you guys let this happen?

Too bad I'll never get a chance to experience the real America, my life we basically be over before it starts
Thats just not fair, thanks a lot guys for letting this happen. You guys should really be ashamed. You were suppose to "row, row, fight da powah", but you all failed.

Maybe it's not too late to turn things around? Idk, I know there are some groups and some people that are tying but they aren't getting far.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

OK, does anyone have the location of a FEMA camp.

I tried to photograph a local COG, but they picked the spot so well that terrain and or the risk of buckshot in my arse prevented me from photographing it. But if these FEMA camps actually exist, they have to be large, certainly more than the COGs which do exist.

Or are FEMA camps part of the Church of Dulce?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

FEMA camps are part of the USG plan to usher in the NWO.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Still waiting for coordinates. These camps are supposedly everywhere, so publish a list of locations and they will be photographed.

Spare me NWO or the Church of Dulce. I also don't want to hear about the camps being underground.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

here, hope this helps?

ALABAMA Opelika - Military compound either in or very near town. Aliceville - WWII German POW camp - capacity 15,000 Ft. McClellan (Anniston) - Opposite side of town from Army Depot; Maxwell AFB (Montgomery) - Civilian prison camp established under Operation Garden Plot, currently operating with support staff and small inmate population. Talladega - Federal prison "satellite" camp.

ALASKA Wilderness - East of Anchorage. No roads, Air & Railroad access only. Estimated capacity of 500,000 Elmendorf AFB - Northeast area of Anchorage - far end of base. Garden Plot facility. Eielson AFB - Southeast of Fairbanks. Operation Garden Plot facility. Ft. Wainwright - East of Fairbanks ARIZONA Ft. Huachuca - 20 miles from Mexican border, 30 miles from Nogales Rex '84 facility. Pinal County - on the Gila River - WWII Japanese detention camp. May be renovated. Yuma County - Colorado River - Site of former Japanese detention camp (near proving grounds). This site was completely removed in 1990 according to some reports. Phoenix - Federal Prison Satellite Camp. Main federal facility expanded. Florence - WWII prison camp NOW RENOVATED, OPERATIONAL with staff & 400 prisoners, operational capacity of 3,500. Wickenburg - Airport is ready for conversion; total capacity unknown. Davis-Monthan AFB (Tucson) - Fully staffed and presently holding prisoners!! Sedona - site of possible UN base.

ARKANSAS Ft. Chaffee (near Fort Smith, Arkansas) - Has new runway for aircraft, new camp facility with cap of 40,000 prisoners Pine Bluff Arsenal - This location also is the repository for B-Z nerve agent, which causes sleepiness, dizziness, stupor; admitted use is for civilian control. Jerome - Chicot/Drew Counties - site of WWII Japanese camps Rohwer - Descha County - site of WWII Japanese camps Blythville AFB - Closed airbase now being used as camp. New wooden barracks have been constructed at this location. Classic decorations - guard towers, barbed wire, high fences. Berryville - FEMA facility located east of Eureka Springs off Hwy. 62. Omaha - Northeast of Berryville near Missouri state line, on Hwy 65 south of old wood processing plant. Possible crematory facility.

CALIFORNIA Vandenburg AFB - Rex 84 facility, located near Lompoc & Santa Maria. Internment facility is located near the oceanside, close to Space Launch Complex #6, also called "Slick Six". The launch site has had "a flawless failure record" and is rarely used. Norton AFB - (closed base) now staffed with UN according to some sources. Tule Lake - area of "wildlife refuge", accessible by unpaved road, just inside Modoc County. Fort Ord - Closed in 1994, this facility is now an urban warfare training center for US and foreign troops, and may have some "P.O.W. - C.I." enclosures. Twentynine Palms Marine Base - Birthplace of the infamous "Would you shoot American citizens?" Quiz. New camps being built on "back 40". Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people. 90 mi. East of San Francisco. Terminal Island - (Long Beach) located next to naval shipyards operated by ChiCom shipping interests. Federal prison facility located here. Possible deportation point. Ft. Irwin - FEMA facility near Barstow. Base is designated inactive but has staffed camp. McClellan AFB - facility capable for 30,000 - 35,000 Sacramento - Army Depot - No specific information at this time. Mather AFB - Road to facility is blocked off by cement barriers and a stop sign. Sign states area is restricted; as of 1997 there were barbed wire fences pointing inward, a row of stadium lights pointed toward an empty field, etc. Black boxes on poles may have been cameras.

COLORADO Trinidad - WWII German/Italian camp being renovated. Granada - Prowers County - WWII Japanese internment camp Ft. Carson - Along route 115 near Canon City

FLORIDA Avon Park - Air Force gunnery range, Avon Park has an on-base "correctional facility" which was a former WWII detention camp. Camp Krome - DoJ detention/interrogation center, Rex 84 facility Eglin AFB - This base is over 30 miles long, from Pensacola to Hwy 331 in De Funiak Springs. High capacity facility, presently manned and populated with some prisoners. Pensacola - Federal Prison Camp Everglades - It is believed that a facility may be carved out of the wilds here.

GEORGIA Ft. Benning - Located east of Columbus near Alabama state line. Rex 84 site - Prisoners brought in via Lawson Army airfield. Ft. Mc Pherson - US Force Command - Multiple reports that this will be the national headquarters and coordinating center for foreign/UN troop movement and detainee collection. Ft. Gordon - West of Augusta - No information at this time. Unadilla - Dooly County - Manned, staffed FEMA prison on route 230, no prisoners. Oglethorpe - Macon County; facility is located five miles from Montezuma, three miles from Oglethorpe. This FEMA prison has no staff and no prisoners. Morgan - Calhoun County, FEMA facility is fully manned & staffed - no prisoners. Camilla - Mitchell County, south of Albany. This FEMA facility is located on Mt. Zion Rd approximately 5.7 miles south of Camilla. Unmanned - no prisoners, no staff. Hawkinsville - Wilcox County; Five miles east of town, fully manned and staffed but no prisoners. Located on fire road 100/Upper River Road Abbeville - South of Hawkinsville on US route 129; south of town off route 280 near Ocmulgee River. FEMA facility is staffed but without prisoners. McRae - Telfair County - 1.5 miles west of McRae on Hwy 134 (8th St). Facility is on Irwinton Avenue off 8th St., manned & staffed - no prisoners. Fort Gillem - South side of Atlanta - FEMA designated detention facility. Fort Stewart - Savannah area - FEMA designated detention facility

NEVADA Elko - Ten miles south of town. Wells - Camp is located in the O'Niel basin area, 40 miles north of Wells, past Thousand Springs, west off Hwy 93 for 25 miles. Pershing County - Camp is located at I-80 mile marker 112, south side of the highway, about a mile back on the county road and then just off the road about 3/4mi. Winnemucca - Battle Mountain area - at the base of the mountains. Nellis Air Force Range - Northwest from Las Vegas on Route 95. Nellis AFB is just north of Las Vegas on Hwy 604. Stillwater Naval Air Station - east of Reno . No additional data.

Need more just let me know?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

any located in my neck of the woods ???
Around Ft. Bragg NC ???

I feel a day trip coming on
with some nice picture taking.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Here ya go:

NORTH CAROLINA Camp Lejeune / New River Marine Airfield - facility has renovated, occupied WWII detention compounds and "mock city" that closely resembles Anytown, USA. Fort Bragg - Special Warfare Training Center. Renovated WWII detention facility. Andrews - Federal experiment in putting a small town under siege. Began with the search/ hunt for survivalist Eric Rudolph. No persons were allowed in or out of town without federal permission and travel through town was highly restricted. Most residents compelled to stay in their homes. Unregistered Baptist pastor from Indiana visiting Andrews affirmed these facts.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

A friend got SERE training there during the Viet Nam war. Thrown in a pit and pissed on. If this is a FEMA camp, we have nothing to fear. It is a training facility.

Come on guys, these camps are everywhere supposedly. How about California, Nevada, or Utah.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I like how people continually cut and paste that same old BS "list" that's been floating around since the mid 90's as "proof" of FEMA camps. I like how the descriptions are basically general in nature, with alot of "possible's" thrown in.

The California "FEMA Camps" you mentioned, in reality....

Norton AFB is now San Bernardino airport. It is not staffed by UN troops. Stater Bros, a local supermarket chain does have a huge distribution warehouse there though. Kohl's and Pep Boys also have facilities there.

Mather AFB: Is now Sacramento Mather Airport, a cargo airport. Parts of it have become a regional park, a business park and housing. The old USAF hospital became a VA medical center. And the FAA uses another portion of it for radar.

Fort Ord: Most of it returned to the state. Some of it used for housing and some of it used for urban training.

Twenty Nine Palms: It's an active Marine base. The "camps" mentioned are mock ups of towns to simulate Iraq and Afghanistan to provide pre-deployment training to Marines.

Fort Irwin: It's the Army's National Training Center. It also has mock ups of towns and villages to simulate Iraq and Afghanistan to provide training scenario's for Soldiers.

McClellan AFB: Closed in 2001, mainly a business park now. Also has a VA outpatient clinic, hospital and commissary. Also used by Coast Guard Air Station Sacramento aircraft. Also houses the Aerospace Museum of California.

Sacramento Army Depot: Closed in 1995. Most of it turned over to the city of Sacramento. Part of it still used by the Ca National Guard for storage. Also a storage site for the California Military Museum.

Terminal Island: It's a federal prison. Along with some industrial areas.

Vandenburg AFB: The launch site is used on a regular basis. Nothing else found except for the same old tired list from the mid 90's. Lompoc Federal Corrections Center is adjacent to Vandenburg.

Oakdale Ca: Supposedly a FEMA camp was built in the "back 40" there. Though no one can locate it. Go figure.

Tule Lake: Location of a former WWII Japanese internment camp. Nothing there except some tourists at times.

Try a little research next time.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

The only research a person can attempt is at their finger tips. The best that anyone can do is identify what is available to them. I'm sure the USG isn't just gonna post a list of known FEMA camps. The lists are established by those whom have the time to drive state to state. We can divulge what is remaining.

But if your so sure they DON'T exist, care to submit proof, Evidence? To refute the claim of there existence?

Why not enlighten us with constructive research of your own that refutes the claim of FEMA camps? Instead of coming onto any thread and arguing with no evidence to substantiate your claim?

If you can't make that attempt, go troll somewhere else. Making claims of known locations as you have above, doesn't prove anything.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
But if your so sure they DON'T exist, care to submit proof, Evidence? To refute the claim of there existence?

How about you prove they do exist?
Seems pretty simple.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

The list of known locations has been submitted? Look in above posts. Or is reading comprehension not your strongest suit?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join