It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censored Jesse Ventura Show On FEMA Camps Survives On You Tube

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by Sinnthia

The list of known locations has been submitted? Look in above posts. Or is reading comprehension not your strongest suit?

Oh the irony is rich with you.

reply to post by bg_socalif

If you can't make that attempt, go troll somewhere else. Making claims of known locations as you have above, doesn't prove anything.

You just told you, din' ya!

I did not ask for a list, I asked for PROOF. How is that reading comprehension doing you? I can read the list of debunked sites too. Care to explain which list you have proof for?
edit on 7-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here are also the known Executive orders that do exist:

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports
. EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media
. EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions. EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons. EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations. EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the... National Security Act of 1947 allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities. 1950 Defense Production Act gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy. Act of August 29, 1916 authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency.

Take note in the executive order:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

We have already seen this as visual and documented proof that the USG is in FACT taking over farms.
But I guess someone will come up with a argument with no submitted facts.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

But I guess someone will come up with a argument with no submitted facts.

I think you got that covered!

Do you know what "proof" means?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Again I can only submit what is immediately available to me. If your so sure they don't exist, why not make this a constructive conversation, and submit evidence on the contrary? I'm all ears and open minded enough to listen to your take? Any evidence that you may have that will in FACT dispute the claims of FEMA camps existence, I would love to hear.

Have any? Proof that they don't exist? Facts?
edit on 7-1-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I can make lists too.

10990 Suspended July 26, 1971
10995 Revoked Set. 4 1970
10997 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
10998 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
11000 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
11001 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
11002 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
11003 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
11005 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
11051 Revoked July 20, 1979
11310 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
11049 Revoked Feb. 25, 1986

Same source as you. I knew Kennedy was behind it all.

Whoops, you did not include your source. Hmmmm....tsk tsk.
Check for yourselves. Executive Orders Disposition Index

I know, it is actual records of the EOs and not some blog or forum rant but hey, give it a shot anyway.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Again I can only submit what is immediately available to me.

Then you should submit nothing as the only thing I asked of you was PROOF.

If your so sure they don't exist, why not make this a constructive conversation, and submit evidence on the contrary?

Are you really not intelligent enough to see the issue with making a claim then asking others prove it wrong?

I'm all ears and open minded enough to listen to your take? Any evidence that you may have that will in FACT dispute the claims of FEMA camps existence, I would love to hear.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...no. You need to prove your claim. You made it, you back it up.

Have any? Proof that they don't exist? Facts?

You cannot be real. Is this just to troll ATS? You make claims and then tell people to prove them wrong? Really?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I submitted a list of suggestive known locations. I also submitted the executive orders. Which you refute, with no submitted source to do so. You clearly didn't use my source as you claim.

And yes I know what proof is, but what exactly are you looking for? Do you want me to quit my job and go state to state to provide photo graphic evidence to you personally? I mean come on....pull your head out~

Btw, you claim you used my source? Um....no, a little disinformation there? my source is as follows:

source: forum.prisonplanet.com...

Like I said, troll much?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I submitted a list of suggestive known locations. I also submitted the executive orders. Which you refute, with no submitted source to do so. You clearly didn't use my source as you claim.

Suggestive?

I did indeed submit a source. It is the government records of those EOs. You did not supply a souce.

And yes I know what proof is, but what exactly are you looking for?

Proof.

Where did I lose you?

Do you want me to quit my job and go state to state to provide photo graphic evidence to you personally? I mean come on....pull your head out~

Uh, no by all means get online and make up stuff just because you are too busy to check it out.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Don't worry. Rex 84 and the Patriot Act covered everything in those EO's anyways.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Take note in the executive order:

Take note. EO 10990 was superceded (not suspended) by EO 11612, which was superceded by EO 11807, which was revoked on February 20, 1980. Same source as above.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

BTW, are you sure about your source? Looking at yours:

Administration of John F. Kennedy (1961-1963) Disposition of Executive orders signed by President John F. Kennedy: Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum 1961 - E.O. 10914 - E.O. 10983 (70 Executive orders signed)
1962 - E.O. 10984 - E.O. 11072 (89 Executive orders signed)
1963 - E.O. 11073 - E.O. 11127 (55 Executive orders signed)

Don't see a revoking there?

Administration of Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969) Disposition of Executive orders signed by President Lyndon B. Johnson: Johnson Presidential Library & Museum 1963
- E.O. 11128 - E.O. 11134 (7 Executive orders signed) 1964 -
E.O. 11135 - E.O. 11190 (56 Executive orders signed) 1965 -
E.O. 11191 - E.O. 11264 (74 Executive orders signed) 1966 -
E.O. 11265 - E.O. 11321 (57 Executive orders signed) 1967 - E.O. 11322 -
E.O. 11386 (65 Executive orders signed) 1968 - E.O. 11387 -
E.O. 11442 (56 Executive orders signed) 1969 - E.O. 11443 -
E.O. 11451 (9 Executive orders signed)

Hmmm.... your own source? I can keep going if you like?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Btw, you claim you used my source? Um....no, a little disinformation there? my source is as follows:

source: forum.prisonplanet.com...

You will note that immediately after posting that, I edited to put my source in. You at that time still had not shown a source, as we can still plainly see. Get it? I googled your exact text and came up with 6 different sources. All of them were articles with no facts just opinions. If prisonplanet came up first, I would have known better than to even bother.

You did not supply a source, that was the point. You were just posting this stuff and it took you a few times to finally give a source. I forgot to include mine and immediately put it in.

Now, are you going to even consider my actual source on the EO's or just demand I believe your prisonplanet article? It is really not hard to prove PP lies.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Are you claiming you didnt suggest you used my source? Allow me to refresh your memory:

Same source as you. I knew Kennedy was behind it all.

As for your source, I finally figured out how to use it. So I do see where some of the EO's I submitted did in fact get revoked.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Are you claiming you didnt suggest you used my source? Allow me to refresh your memory:

Not at all. I am claiming that if you look at your post I am referring to, you never offered a source at all.

As for your source, I finally figured out how to use it. So I do see where some of the EO's I submitted did in fact get revoked.

OK, we are getting somewhere. Look at the rest of them.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Do you have any other sources? Curious to read up some more on the EO's in existence.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Do you have any other sources? Curious to read up some more on the EO's in existence.

Other than complete access to each and every EO issued...
what might you want?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

You can tour one of the "FEMA camps" at Fort Irwin. It sure looked like a mock Iraqi city to me! ;-) IIRC, they have a number of mock cities there.

A good thing me and a scout troop escaped that Ft. Irwin FEMA camp. BTW, the tour also includes their museum and their EOD group, but I'm sure that is just part of the coverup. ;-)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Regarding the Long Beach "FEMA camp", just who uses the term ChiCom anymore. Who wrote that list? A John Birch Society member. The "ChiCom" is Cosco.
The other poster did a great job debunking the rest of the California sites.

I see how the entire Nellis range is one big FEMA camp. Now there are fake villages on the Nellis range, but they get bombed or shot to pieces by gun ships.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If FEMA camps don't exist, then why is there a plan known as Garden Plot.

Garden Plot is the DoD Civil Disturbance Plan, the generic Operations Plan [OPLAN] for military support related to domestic civil disturbances. The department of the Army Civil Disturbance Plan (DA GARDEN PLOT), is the governing publication for planning, deployment, employment, and redeployment of federal military resources involved in countering domestic civil disturbances. Military assistance to Federal, State, and local government (including government of U.S. territories) and their law enforcement agencies for civil disturbances and civil disturbance operations, including response to terrorist incidents, are referred to cumulatively as "Military Assistance for Civil Disturbances (MACDIS)."

The DoD Strategy for Homeland Defense and Civil Support (2005) defines Defense Support of Civil Authorities (DSCA) as, “DoD support, including federal military forces, the Department’s career civilian and contractor personnel, and DoD agency and component assets, for domestic emergencies and for designated law enforcement and other activities.” It notes that DSCA is also often referred to as Civil Support. There has been discussion in some DoD offices of distinguishing between the two terms: Civil Support as a total force construct with DSCA involving Federal support only and not include the National Guard in Title 32 or State Active Duty status.

The above text describes the role, implementation, and tactics used for civil disturbances.

Civil disturbances are defined as :

Civil disturbances are riots, acts of violence, insurrections, unlawful obstructions or assemblages, or other disorders prejudicial to public law and order. The term civil disturbance includes all domestic conditions requiring or likely to require the use of Federal Armed Forces pursuant to the provisions of Chapter 15 of Title 10, United States Code.

Now some people may argue, that The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 (PCA), subsequent amendments and policy decisions prohibits the use of federal military forces (to include Reserve forces) to perform internal police functions.
However, there are a wide variety of exceptions to the PCA and the law essentially gives the President all the authority he needs to employ DoD forces inside the U.S. although there may appropriately be political consequence that would inhibit such employment.

This source is rather lengthy, but a good read non the less.

source: skeptoid.com...

Here's also video of Fema camps:
hope the link works?

source : www.youtube.com...
source: www.youtube.com...

Also, an old video during the Oliver North trial, where North was questioned about Fema response, but the good senator was interrupted.

source: www.youtube.com...

This should be considered proof, I would think?

source: www.theworldsprophecy.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Villages you speak of, that get bombed and mowed down by gun ships, is actually at Indian Springs AFB. The range is " part " of the Nellis Range. But two entirely different bases.

I would know, I lived in Vegas and worked in Indian Springs often, for over 20 years.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join