It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do the primitive white cultures live?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingKeever1611

From the Holy Bible, as found in Genesis 9:25-27. The one stop place for knowledge, wisdom, understanding and salvation.

Genesis 9:25-27: "Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. He also said, 'Blessed be the Lord, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem. May God extend the territory of Japheth; may Japeth live in the tents of Shem and may Canaan be his slave'.

So... where does it say races here? It discusses slavery, mankind's most precious commodity for thousands of years, but no races that I can see.

In fact, where in the bible does it say races anywhere? I've never found any.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

You have to read the previous 3 chapters to get a good grasp on why these three men bare the origins of the three races. These three men are the only three alive that sire children since this is directly after the flood that killed the entire population of the planet.

With that in mind, these three guys make up the three races if you follow their bloodline given throughout the rest of Genesis more times than I care to remember. Also, "races" does not appear in the Bible in the context we are talking about, but that means nothing. "African Americans" (Ham) does not appear in the Bible either, that doesn't mean their not there.
edit on 8-1-2011 by KingKeever1611 because: bored

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp

I don't know where you got the notion there are three racial groups....

From the Holy Bible, as found in Genesis 9:25-27. The one stop place for knowledge, wisdom, understanding and salvation. Where else would one come across a history of this planet's inhabitants? From scientists?

Please, every day science is changing and finding out "some new discovery!" that proves the previous "discoveries" wrong! Its sad really, the blind faith people put in science, which in turn, are just other people!!! Just look at some of the recent posts on ATS for a quick example of science recently changing as well as origin theories. Man trusting in man for hope. Read: 1 Corinthians 15:19

Secondly, I was not talking about ethnic groups, I said "race" and meant it. There is not one race called the human race, there are three. Each look different, smell different, have vastly different cultures, songs, food, and religions. Trust something that never changes, like the Holy Bible, not science that is slowly trying to "catch up" to the Bibles revelations.

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
You made a straightforward statement of fact, and I'd like to know where that fact came from.

See above remarks ↑

If you don't mind, I prefer to see how thinking people of today assess our knowledge base as opposed to falling back upon what remains of a few millenia of middle eastern social history that's been tweaked by every self-serving power base since.

Sorry...the Bible is proof that a lot of people don't have the wherewithal to think for themselves...and very little else. Therefore I reject your assertion that the Inuit are Semitic. In fact I will go so far as to say so on their behalf.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

Have you read the article? Are you saying these mummies from 1800 b.c. Are from Atlantis? It is well known that siberian transit of humans both mongoloid and Caucasoid have happened in that era. The controversy is over Chinese nationalism not some great mystery. That's why Nissim is a quack. Look at a map read some anthropology most of the mummies were mongoloid and there were cuacasoids as well. Siberia has always been home to some caucasoids. It has been known for a long time.

No the controversy is not about finding some white people on Chinese soil, the controversy is about who build those Chinese pyramids.
You see if the Chinese build them they would be waving that fact in your face, however they haven't officially declared that the pyramids even exist and the silence says it all!
Its a real thorn in their side but I really do hope they don't vandalise or destroy those structures! They vandalised ancient temples in Tibet and beat the monks so I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Why are there no primitive white cultures? Well,depends on what you mean by primitive.But I assume you mean like walking around the jungle or desert half naked,right?

Well,first off,there aren't that many people in the world that actually live like that.Africa usually conjures up mental pictures of stuff like this.But in reality,thats not what Africa's like at all.Most of Africa is as developed as anywhere else.They have politicians,businesses,hospitals,universities,big cities,airports,space centers,you name it.Of course,they do have indigenous peoples out there,but they are a small minority.Less than 1%.The rest of the population is just like Americans.A handful of rich folks & a buncha poor and middle class folks.Of course,the poor there are alot more poor than poor whites here.And there's alot of reasons behind that.(I wont get into all of them cuz that'll just lead to unwanted fueding).One reason I'll state,is that America and other prominent white countries like the UK,France,etc use much more credit than others.The top white countries' national debt is about 10 TRILLION,whereas most African countries owe in the $100Millions to a couple billion.In reality,white civilizations aren't doin that great,they're just shopping like it.And remember,we don't produce most of the luxuries we enjoy either.It comes from the Third World.Look at the tags of your clothes.I just did.Everything was made in China,Colombia,Turkey,Pakistan,Madagascar,Nicarauga,Nigeria,Taiwan,Vietnam,etc.Very few things were made in U.S.A.,or UK,or any white country.Imagine we didn't have this enormous debt.Imagine we couldn't max out our credit to the tune of 12 TRILL.What if,tomorrow,each American was ordered to pay all of their debts & chip in 10 to 20k in taxes to help pay off our national debt & after that,nobody could accumulate more than $500 in debt & no corporation could get credit overseas?Think poor Americans would be that much better off than poor Nigerians or Brazilians?

Another reason ya don't see groups of indigenous white people walking around half naked is probably because most of the places where white people live are too damn cold for that and they have strict laws against that.They have indigenous white people in Europe (Who's name I can't remember) who are said to outnumber African bushmen.The Amish are kinda like indigenous white people,in the sense that they've rejected modernization.Of course,it's damned cold in Pennsylvania,so they wear alot more clothes.So we tend to think of them as more civilized than African bushmen (Plus they're white & speak the same language as us).But imagine,if they lived somewhere with a hot tropical climate & didn't speak English?We'd probably see alot more of them shirtless,in flip flops.And with nice suntans.And remember,they don't have alot of horses in tropical places,so say goodbye to the horse wagons.It'd be walking or riding camels.And they wouldn't speak English.They'd pretty much be Arabs,but a lot less advanced.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
JohnnyCanuck,

If you don't mind, I prefer to see how thinking people of today assess our knowledge base as opposed to falling back upon what remains of a few millenia of middle eastern social history that's been tweaked by every self-serving power base since.

Sorry...the Bible is proof that a lot of people don't have the wherewithal to think for themselves...and very little else. Therefore I reject your assertion that the Inuit are Semitic. In fact I will go so far as to say so on their behalf.

Your public education non standards are seriously showing here. You mean to tell me that public education standards and modern intelligentsia cannot be "Tweaked" by every self serving power base that is to be found out there??

An intelligent Individual checks it all out for veracity. This tweaking is obviously going on today in secular arenas. All one has to do is check out the contrast in news/media formats which shill for the body politic.

What you are doing here Johnny is demonstrating that people under secular concepts also cannot think for themselves because of the "Stumbling Stone" in front of them.

By the way Johnny...the Biblical word for this kind of tweaking ..then and today..is called "Whoredom." It is still the buying, selling, and trading of the souls of a people for lucre. Peoples who can think for themselves know this.

As to primitive white cultures...as someone posted earlier ..the Amish come to mind. They are to me the Keep it Simple types. Ok by me. I don't tell someone else how to spend their monies or labors.

A much more clear way of posting a starting place for the understanding of this concept would be to take the reader back to the year 1519 AD when Martin Luther went on trial for posting his 97 point thesis against the Catholic Church.

What is interesting about this year is that wherever one went in the world...there were basically three classes of peoples to be found. Royalty, the priesthood and the slobs or serf class.
What you found almost anywhere in the world was this feudal template taking place. There was for all purposes no middle economic class.

A few peoples living somewhat well off the labors of others. The Royalty supported by "Divine Right of Kings" through a willing priesthood and then there was everyone else.

Within two hundred years of 1519 and Martin Luther getting away and founding the Lutheran Church..it began to be noticed by writers that there was a difference in the standard of living in the Catholic areas under Rome and other areas not under Rome.

Remember now..this is the areas where the so called "White Men" lived. The so called superior white men.

A significant disparity in the standard of living under white men and other white men.

What I am telling you and what is avoided in your "Public School " educations ..is that it was never a matter of Race...it was a matter of religion. For not all "White Men " did well. This is obvious when you consider the economic status of Soviet Russia and the Nations under the yoke of the Soviets following WW2. These are areas where many "White Men " dwelled.

You have to go to public schools here in America to get so dumb so as not to be able to realize this on your own. The public school system has a vested interest in the ignorance of Americans in this arena for the purpose of keeping them backwards ...by "Victim Dictum": and :" Guilt Politics" 'Race" techniques. And they have been remarkably successful in this.

The investment here has been in the dumbing down of all Americans.

It is not his race which changed the White Man ..and his standard of living..it is the change in his Religion.

Only public education can stupid down a people such that they lose sight of this simple Truth about history.

For a human to claim excellence about themselves by their race is the height of stupid.

This is why it is important for people to realize that racism is a phony control technique..no matter who is using/misusing it. And the latest parasite to use/misuse it is the body politic itself. And the body politic pays for and finances our public educations.

Wise up peoples. Cut the "Guilt/Race Strings." Race is a phony religious belief system being foisted on a unawares people for the purpose of political lucre and at public expense...the expense of the public felicity.

Thanks,
Orangetom

edit on 9-1-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

As I said the problem is chinese nationalism. Finding anyone but mainland Chinese is the problem you have it right. What you fail to mention is that there are more mongoloid mummies found than the Caucasoid. So as far as proving white people built the pyramids in china it is speculation. They could have but so could the mongols from that time. It is a great mystery for sure. I can certainly agree with you here. I hope the government doesn't destroy all the pyramids

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In one video I seen about these Caucasian mummies in china the Chinese government sent two government officials with the archaeologists (just to make sure they don't see something they shouldn't). The guide says it is forbidden to dig up any more of these mummies but on this occasion I will permit an excavation.

They dig up a grave and the archaeologists automatically know that something is not right, basically the Chinese government had dug up the grave earlier, removed the body and dumped a ancient corpse in its place (probably of oriental origin).
The fact is this shows that the Chinese government are not only willing to damage these structures (farming on top of the pyramids) but that they will plant false information in an attempt to twist the facts....basically we cant trust anything that they say!

There are rumours that in the tombs of these pyramids the government found blue eyed/blond haired Caucasians however I get the feeling we are never going to know the truth about this which is rather sad.

Its not just the Chinese though Zahi Hawass refused to release genetic information about the origin of Pharaoh Tutankhamen. You might wonder why he would refuse to do this? Leaked DNA analysis showed that Pharaoh Tutankhamen has a 99.6% genetic match with western Europe Y chromosomes. Now the reason for the refusal becomes clear!
www.therightperspective.org...
edit on 9-1-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Well thank you there orangetreplym1999, I wasn't even going to reply back to his comments since he didn't supply any rebuttal or answer to my posts worth thought or consideration. I could care less about personal opinions, I like to discus facts, not embarrassingly changing science.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
JohnnyCanuck,

Your public education non standards are seriously showing here. You mean to tell me that public education standards and modern intelligentsia cannot be "Tweaked" by every self serving power base that is to be found out there??

An intelligent Individual checks it all out for veracity. This tweaking is obviously going on today in secular arenas. All one has to do is check out the contrast in news/media formats which shill for the body politic.

I have been graced with some education in anthropology and archaeology, as well as in historical research. Yes, there may be academic bias but on the whole it is based in the highest level of knowledge of the day, and which requires serious endevour to change.
But, I can give you numerous examples of those paradigm shifts. Changes in the Bible...indeed, in Christianity... have been based upon expediency and in who is running the priesthood.

I willingly acknowledge a higher order, but nothing has dumbed down the Western world so much as that plastic document known as the Holy Bible. One can live one's life according to it's moral precepts...but the world is a lot older than 6000 years...and if you don't buy into it all then you shatter its paramountcy.

Which is to say...howz Leviticus treating you these days? Play football?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
in Soviet Canuckistan.

I kid I kid.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I have been graced with some education in anthropology and archaeology, as well as in historical research.

Then you know the Bible has been proven not only true, but factual correct in it's historic record.

But, I can give you numerous examples of those paradigm shifts. Changes in the Bible...indeed, in Christianity... have been based upon expediency and in who is running the priesthood.

I'm a Biblical Christian, not a Roman catholic and I do care much for their "priesthood". I am a priest according to the New testement and I do not need a "man" such as a catholic priest to pray for me.
And yes, catholics have for years tampering around with "their" bibles, just as they are doing today with over 223 different "versions" for sale.

I willingly acknowledge a higher order, but nothing has dumbed down the Western world so much as that plastic document known as the Holy Bible. One can live one's life according to it's moral precepts...but the world is a lot older than 6000 years...and if you don't buy into it all then you shatter its paramountcy.

There is no greater history book in the world than the Holy Bible. As for the "plastic document known as the Bible" it brought the world out of the dark ages of catholic rule and brought about the most artistic, musical, enlightened men this world has ever known.

This period is called the "Enlightenment" or reformation by any historian worth their salt on this planet and they know how it happened, do you? Now why do you think that is? Do you think it could perhaps have coincided with the publication of the Holy Bible in English during the same time period?
Think long and hard, and out of your educated box.

The same way it has always treated me--a historic account of the Hebrews national laws given by God. Not my laws, not your laws, and not Christian laws by any means. Application is everything...
I play sometimes, why?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Good Grief Johnny Cannuck,

Your public education non standards are showing on you again. I am given to ask if you cannot help yourself here. It is the only yardstick by which you can know or measure.

I have been graced with some education in anthropology and archaeology, as well as in historical research. Yes, there may be academic bias but on the whole it is based in the highest level of knowledge of the day, and which requires serious endevour to change.

Graced??? You are in jest here ...surely!! Academic Bias?? Who pays for and finances public education..academic bias?? The Body politics ...that is who. No rocket material needed here Johnny.
What are you thinking here??

I go along with KingKeever1611's position..

Then you know the Bible has been proven not only true, but factual correct in it's historic record.

Also interested and encouraged to see that KingKeever1611 knows this piece of informations.

And yes, catholics have for years tampering around with "their" bibles, just as they are doing today with over 223 different "versions" for sale.

Johnny Cannuk....think your statements through carefully and with some careful informations. Nothing has dumbed down the Western World like the Bible.??You do know that Government pays for and finances public education through college levels?? Right??? The Bible is not encouraged to be taught in public/government schools. The Bible cannot possibly account for the low literacy rate across the board..in public schools and through college levels. The Bible cannot possibly account for the knowledge that our students do not have a good grasp of the world around them outside of what they see or know from movies and television. Geography and history is not their strong point.

How many kids and even now days..adults do you know who cannot express or explain a concept or moral precept outside of some movie or television program they have seen. Their thoughts are movie and television thoughts. Their emotions from the same source...movies and television. Their thoughts and emotions are someone else's thoughts and emotions. They don't even know this has taken place. They actually think this is just and moral. They have been hijacked and know it not. A public education today is become a movie/television education for many.

I';ll throw this one in for free as I have stated this several times in different posts here on ATS and other boards.

I am not an Ishmaelite. I am not after the Olde Testament Bondage. Not the Jerusalem which now is..but the Jerusalem which is above.

The world template is to get us to follow Ishmael and not Issac. Thinking people can sort this one out as well.

Most politics and political educations are an attempt today to bring in the kingdom of Ishmael.

I am not an Ishmaelite.

As to Football..either the European or American type...I do not worship at the alter of nor idolize the gods of sports. No use for it nor the products advertised. Not for me thanks.

In Issac shall thy seed be called.

If you know the history and archeology as you claim..you will know exactly what I am saying.

I believe KingKeever 1611 understands it quite well. I am after Issac..not Ishmael.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Good Grief Johnny Cannuck,
Your public education non standards are showing on you again. I am given to ask if you cannot help yourself here. It is the only yardstick by which you can know or measure.

Ha ha ha..."deny ignorance" she cried!

As to Football..either the European or American type...I do not worship at the alter of nor idolize the gods of sports. No use for it nor the products advertised. Not for me thanks.

You miss the context...

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves? www.humanistsofutah.org...

And speaking of pigs...our conversation is through. Why? Because, in the words of the prophet...

“Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.”

---------------------------------------

I have been graced with some education in anthropology and archaeology, as well as in historical research.

Sorry...you're wrong.

I'm a Biblical Christian, not a Roman catholic and I do care much for their "priesthood". I am a priest according to the New testement and I do not need a "man" such as a catholic priest to pray for me.

You figure that the Bible was written in English, and has always been comprised of exactly what you see in the KJV? Then I think you ought to poke around on the subject a little.

Incidentally, this is totally off topic, which is another reason to conclude this conversation. Apologies for derailing the thread.
edit on 9-1-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

JohnnyCanuck,

This is one manner in which history and public education here in the west has been revised and changed unto the new religious paradigm and for the purposes of supporting the religion of politics. And politics pays for and finances public education. And the media here shill for the body politic...they carry the party line.

Da....Tovarich???

Within two hundred years of 1519 and Martin Luther getting away and founding the Lutheran Church..it began to be noticed by writers that there was a difference in the standard of living in the Catholic areas under Rome and other areas not under Rome.

Remember now..this is the areas where the so called "White Men" lived. The so called superior white men.

A significant disparity in the standard of living under white men and other white men.

What I am telling you and what is avoided in your "Public School " educations ..is that it was never a matter of Race...it was a matter of religion. For not all "White Men " did well. This is obvious when you consider the economic status of Soviet Russia and the Nations under the yoke of the Soviets following WW2. These are areas where many "White Men " dwelled.

You have to go to public schools here in America to get so dumb so as not to be able to realize this on your own. The public school system has a vested interest in the ignorance of Americans in this arena for the purpose of keeping them backwards ...by "Victim Dictum": and :" Guilt Politics" 'Race" techniques. And they have been remarkably successful in this.

Ha ha ha..."deny ignorance" she cried!

Indeed..I agree.

You miss the context...

I did indeed and was aware of this...which I why I posted in the manner as I did.

Once again..I am not of Ishmael..but of Issac...in Issac shall thy seed be called.
Our public education systems and knowledge base are being revised and edited for the purposes of making the child of the bondwoman ..heir with the child of the freewoman.
Our body politic is working more in line with Ishmael than with Issac. And our body politic is financing a Ishmaelite education system. A change has taken place over the years and the public was never told this has taken place. A shift in the paradigm. This shift is being done privily.
In like manner to what is taking place in the UK and on the continent.

The new world system is for the purpose of bringing in the line of Ishmael...and not Issac. And our politicians and leaders are today more of Ishmael than Issac. They are attempting to hide this knowledge privily in public school revisions of education and history..and hide this from the public..under the guise of higher education. They are financing a religion here.

To bring in the bondage of the Olde Testament and before..even before the flood.
And the Olde Testament is of Ishmael..of bondage..not Issac.
Those under Olde Testament Law...the Jerusalem which now is..not the Jerusalem which is above.
Not the Rome which now is...but the Jerusalem which is above...is free and the mother of us all.

This context of this matters not..to us who know.

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves? www.humanistsofutah.org...

For I am not under the bondage of the Olde Testament. The bondage of the Levitical Law does not apply to me in eating drinking etc.
I have little interest in football, baseball, soccer...et al.
There is nothing holy about the Jerusalem which now is. It is in bondage with her children. It is a cesspool and a dung heap. Other than certain historical items to see and visit..there is no reason to go there. And these items I can read about on line. I don't have to go to the Jerusalem which now is.

Such as the Bulla/Bullae..of Baruch son of Neriah. The Scribe to the Prophet Jeremiah. A very interesting artifact of Archeology as well as history. Two of these bulla/bullae have been found..one in the 1970s and another about 1996.

As to this...

You figure that the Bible was written in English, and has always been comprised of exactly what you see in the KJV? Then I think you ought to poke around on the subject a little.

Incidentally, this is totally off topic, which is another reason to conclude this conversation. Apologies for derailing the thread.

I do not figure that the Bible was written in English. For I know it was not done so. The Olde Testament was written in Hebrew. And it is also known that the language of the Hebrews underwent changes going back in time.

The New Testament was written in Koine Greek...common Greek.the language of the streets. The language of commerce in that part of the world. It was not written in Classical Greek as are the versions sponsored by Rome and other Gnostic sects. Nor was the Olde Testament written in Classical Greek..as is the origin of the Codex B, Codex Sinaiticus, or Septuigant.

As to our conversation being over...no problem here with me.

For I know that the origins of the topic line by the OP is bogus..for the reasons stated in my earlier post.
This knowledge is hidden and concealed by a religion called secular education..in our public school systems.
It is hidden for political manipuation reasons and to give great power and control over an unthinking and unawares public unto the body politic
The white men did not change because of their race. It is obvious that the race of the white men helped them not one iota in history for he always had his race. It was a change in his religion which was to change his economic status..not his race. And it was not the religion of Rome which changed him. For the areas under Rome remained stagnant and the other areas outside of Rome's influence were to go on to progress economically.
The economic results of Rome were and are the same results as the Soviets under Communism. Bondage.
The religion is the same.

Thanks,
Orangetom

edit on 10-1-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Well I went o Fordham university so I don't think you can make those claims. Also most colleges are private.
If you don't read ancient Greek or aramaic then you too are subject to manipulation. Especially the born agains who use the king James bible. I mean really the bible translated for and by a king. You have no idea what the texts really say unless you read ancient languages. Other wise you are just taking every major king or queen the world has ever known word for it. And if the powers can be can manipulate public education they can manipulate religious text. Look at how people site Romans as an anti gay propaganda. While all Jesus says is not to treat a man as woman. The context is under that the Romans raped men to humiliate the
Not it's a sin to be gay. Infact Christ was ultimately compassionate and alas different then all abrahamic profits. It's in complete opposition to Christs teachings to judge. Only god can judge. The ego mania of modern Christian faiths is obvious. Christ was humble and accepted everyone who was humble. The bible has been manipulated to not reflect the power of compassion through self descipline but rather to just accept Christ as your lord and savior. It is totally in opposition from the teachings of the Essenes and Gnostics which Christ came through.
Most modern Christians don't even understand the Essenes or why they are so important.

Anyhow that is off topic but

edit on 10-1-2011 by Movescamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sooooo, in conclusion I don't believe there are any primitive white cultures, not in the last 1,000 years at least. I believe cultures that are primitive choose to be primitive and are not willing to change.

Examples can be seen right here in America with the growing primitive class of welfare recipients who refuse to change unless forced to. Such was the case with British imperialism (whites) throughout the world that "civilized" many different people they happened across.

As for the Mennonites, Amish, and various other brethren groups they are not primitive in the sense of the word we are using in this discussion. They speak articulately, cloth themselves!!!, and don't kill there own people with machetes over racial discrimination.

P.s. Canadian, don't get your information from a "West Wing" hollywood TV show....it really shows your depth of research...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Sooooo, in conclusion I don't believe there are any primitive white cultures, not in the last 1,000 years at least. I believe cultures that are primitive choose to be primitive and are not willing to change.

Examples can be seen right here in America with the growing primitive class of welfare recipients who refuse to change unless forced to. Such was the case with British imperialism (whites) throughout the world that "civilized" many different people they happened across.

As for the Mennonites, Amish, and various other brethren groups they are not primitive in the sense of the word we are using in this discussion. They speak articulately, cloth themselves!!!, and don't kill there own people with machetes over racial discrimination.

P.s. Canadian, don't get your information from a "West Wing" hollywood TV show....it really shows your depth of research...

I agree that the Amish, etc are not in the least primitive. They regard themselves as 'Plain Folk'. Obviously a big difference between 'primitive' and 'simple'.

Oh, and it took a moment to catch your West Wing reference...but I had been sharing the "Letter to Dr. Laura" with both my gay friends and with self-professed Christians of the homophobic variety for quite some time before that broadcast. In fact, I've never seen the show. So...while your statement may apply to someone's depth of research...it ain't mine.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Well I went o Fordham university so I don't think you can make those claims. Also most colleges are private.
If you don't read ancient Greek or aramaic then you too are subject to manipulation. Especially the born agains who use the king James bible. I mean really the bible translated for and by a king. You have no idea what the texts really say unless you read ancient languages. Other wise you are just taking every major king or queen the world has ever known word for it. And if the powers can be can manipulate public education they can manipulate religious text. Look at how people site Romans as an anti gay propaganda. While all Jesus says is not to treat a man as woman. The context is under that the Romans raped men to humiliate the
Not it's a sin to be gay. Infact Christ was ultimately compassionate and alas different then all abrahamic profits. It's in complete opposition to Christs teachings to judge. Only god can judge. The ego mania of modern Christian faiths is obvious. Christ was humble and accepted everyone who was humble. The bible has been manipulated to not reflect the power of compassion through self descipline but rather to just accept Christ as your lord and savior. It is totally in opposition from the teachings of the Essenes and Gnostics which Christ came through.
Most modern Christians don't even understand the Essenes or why they are so important.

Anyhow that is off topic but

edit on 10-1-2011 by Movescamp because: (no reason given)

Movescamp,

You are indeed correct in that a Bible can be manipulated by a King as well as by scholars.
What is known by scholar and historians both is that there was in the time of King James Bibles existing in English. The one written by John Wycliffe, The Great English Bible...the one used by the settlers to Jamestown, Virginia, William Tyndale';s version of the Bible and others.

What is also known among historians is that with the invasion of the Muslims up through Constantinople these peoples on the losing end of this invasion had to flee into Europe. They took with them their Bibles and other religious documents. Some of these documents found their way into Northern Germany and also into England. What became known by the readings of these other documents is that the two versions of the Bible did not read the same and did not say the same thing.
This is why King James commissioned a version of the Bible in English. What King James did was to have this Bible written with the best translators, under ideal conditions. This could not be said about John Wycliffe or William Tyndale who had to hide what they were doing.
It became clear that the Bible had been manipulated in the Roman versions.

Also if King James had any idea what historically was to come out of the publishing of his version of the Bible and to England..he never would have published it. The English Civil War.

MovesCamp...You like so many hooked on secular education miss out on a very important piece of history ..concerning the Olde and New Testament Believers.

What is missing from debate and education both is the concept that no where in the Bible does it ever tell the faithful to define or describe themselves by their sexuality, sexual orientation or any other human/'secular fingerprint of greatness. This is because the pagan/heathen nations surrounding Ancient Israel were already doing this very fingerprint/template. Among other words..this was also called "whoredoms" and was important and integral to the control system over peoples...ie...Feudalism. Their government system of absolute power.
Sex, Drugs, and rock and roll..their version even back then in Ancient History. This continued into the time of the New Testament Church.

Believers do not define themselves by their sex, sexual orientation, or sexuality. They define themselves by the God who lives/dwells in them daily.
I am not saying they do not have sex, sexuality. I am saying people are so much more than this human secular fingerprint. I am also saying that one has to go to public school to get dumb enough to glorify such an secular fingerprint. This fingerprint is of Ishmael and not Issac. The world fingerprint.

Race politics is part and parcel of this same control fingerprint. You have to go to public schools to get this naturally dumb as well. People are so much more than race and sex.

Once you know and understand ...you realize how stupid someone had dumbed down so many of us on a false template. We are debating so often false placebos.

Think for yourself ..cut the chords of control. No matter how much education you think you have.

The so called White men did not change because of the glory of their flesh..their colour ...for they always had that for centuries/'millenniums and it helped them not.
It was his religion which changed him...and not all white men changed..many remained backwards into the 20th century. This is confirmed in history if one knows where to go...where to look.

This MovesCamp..is textbook of secular public education...

It's in complete opposition to Christs teachings to judge. Only god can judge.

Believers are to judge righteous judgement. If they are not to judge ..how are they ever to know when to put out of the Church?? They are to judge everything and anything they experience in this world to see if it is of God or the god of this world. And if it is not suitable for them they are to judge to get away or shed of it. This requires judgement and perception...pattern recognition. Come out from amongst them and be ye separate. This has not changed..from the Olde Testament to the New Testament concerning His people. They must judge. The fingerprint of this world is to never judge.
By this manner of not judging..the pattern of Ishmael can be overlaid as if it is the pattern of Issac without most peoples noticing that a change has taken place. This is "whoredom."

IN this manner ...by seduction..by privily substituting...the children of the bondwoman can be made heir with the children of the freewoman. Galatians chapter 4.
God says this shall not happen.

The world secular objective is to make a world where the children of the bondwoman shall be heir with the children of the free woman...including public education.

It does not require ..sex, drugs, and rock and roll...the fingerprints of Ishmael.

I am of Issac..and not of Ishmael.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So...while your statement may apply to someone's depth of research...it ain't mine.

Fair enough

You are indeed correct in that a Bible can be manipulated by a King as well as by scholars.
What is known by scholar and historians both is that there was in the time of King James Bibles existing in English. The one written by John Wycliffe, The Great English Bible...the one used by the settlers to Jamestown, Virginia, William Tyndale';s version of the Bible and others.

I am of Issac..and not of Ishmael.

orangetom1999,

I have really enjoyed reading your posts, you seem very knowledgeable about true history and not government funded education. That statement alone should be more than enough for people of this site to not trust and always question their secular education.

I may write a clear, short and easy to read history of the english Bible through its seven different languages, and its seven different english translation some time and post it in the religious forum. I will no doubt need help...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join