It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do the primitive white cultures live?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Tribal wisdom? Teachings? You mean Aristotle right. There are no teachings that use the word Atlantis. While I believe something like that happened I am not going to start projecting facts from folklore. Can you draw conclusions sure. But to state it like fact especially as to where so called white people came from. It's fun to think about and surely we don't know for sure but every culture is different. While all explaining the deluge they don't all explain Atlantis. Nor is that tribal wisdom. Tribal wisdom is the concept of a republic democracy by the Iroqouis or star navigation with currents. Folklore while having merit and a possible depiction of history is not what I was referring to.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp
reply to post by LUXUS

I have one my dad invented a bobbin detection unit for the wire and
Cable industry.

Einstein was of Jewish decent.

Tesla did not Go to college in the us. He went to school in Prague (which is in eastern Europe)
He came to the us already accomplished to work for Edison. Serbs are quite a mix of ethnicity. Many are dark skinned. Though skin tone is only melatonin and has nothing to due with neruofunction

I am not sure what white means to you or why it hold relevance. Italians (Marconi) have moorish blood as do spaniards. Indians are dark skinned especially the Dravidian south and have many scientists and
Inventors.

Serbs are predominantly Slavic with almost no non-European admixture. The same can be said for Greeks, Italians and Spaniards. The idea that they have non-European blood is an old political myth from the late 19th century. White skin tone can vary greatly depending on things like tanning and specific ethnicity.

racialreality.110mb.com...

Because the Moors occupied Spain for almost eight centuries, it is thought that they, along with African slaves, had a significant impact on the racial make-up of the country. Despite much speculation and hyperbole, anthropology actually finds Spaniards to be of pre-historic origin and quite distinct from the contemporary Mediterraneans of North Africa and the Middle East. Similarly, genetic research reveals the Moorish contribution to have been small, and the absorption of blacks even smaller.

It is often claimed that Italians, especially those from the South of the country, have substantial Middle Eastern and African admixture acquired during Roman times and the Moorish occupation. However, data from anthropology shows a prehistoric origin for the Mediterranean elements in Italy, and detects no Negroid influence there whatsoever. Genetic research confirms this, showing that both sub-Saharan and Arab-Berber admixture are negligible. The differences between Northern and Southern Italians have also been greatly exaggerated for political reasons.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

It's important to me that you understand this basic fact: You are entitled to the ideology of seperate races of mankind but, no matter how many links you provide me via Google, it will not deter me from what I understand as the truth... that there is only one race of humanity on this planet at the moment and the notion that there are more is borne out of the need to quantify the worthyness of all ethnic groups other than those with pinky-white skin as 'less human'. It's all about colonialism, the ability to govern and the theft of natural resources. The slave trade was based on those principles.

On the other hand, I can hardly blame anyone for accepting seperate races. It has been spoonfed within the First World for ~400 years to such a degree that it is believed by the major proportion of the population of this planet. The hope that the truth will ever be known is... well... completely hopeless. There is the historical record, but not many will pay attention to that.

Someone mentioned that true civilization came via Roman conquest. There was a huge spike in the ability of city states to control populations within the Empire, yes... that is up until the monotheistic religion entered upon the scene. Also, there are 4 distinct seasons in Rome and, with that comes seasonal crops, winter supplies and good housing. The great civilization prior to the Romam Empire was Greek... it also had seasons to cope with.

One advanced civilization which is much closer to the equator and preceded the Greeks was Egypt. However, they depended entirely on the flooding of the Nile for their yearly crops and that was due to spring melts in the mountains to the south and east.

You can't get around the fact that the most advanced cultures had the need to be inventive for their eventual success and that had nothing to do with biology, it had to do with the survival instinct.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

No tribal wisdom is what is handed down within a tribe and often never commuted to writing, that teaching I presented to you comes from the American Indian tribe, it is their teachings about the history.

One day the scientists will discover Atlantis under the ocean and it wont be held as fiction but fact.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

I have to disagree with you on that one. Almost no is not true.
upload.wikimedia.org...

I realize the Germanic and Slovak invasion nearly wiped out the indigenous culture but the country is melting pot. I travelled through Albania, Serbia, and Bulgaria after my tour in Iraq. I have to say there were a lot of different cultures. I was stationed in Budapest as well in 2000. I don't think the census gets out to many rural areas. Also population density in cities obscures such things. Many people to me looked identical to people in Turkey and Iraq.

I hear what you are saying about skin tone but i don't believe the rest based on travel to the countries. As far as I can remember there are saphartic Jews and Berbers and moorish ancestors in southern Spain. I remember about 30 percent of the population or so.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I don't understand how you can think there is only one race, humanity is one, yes but it consists of various races.
Evolution has not stopped and the esoteric teachings tells us there will be more races in the future. If you are interested in that you can search for "root races", these are the ancient teachings on race and evolution of humanity.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Really show me an American Indian tribe with the word Atlantis talking about white people and advanced technology by a real source.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

No tribal wisdom is what is handed down within a tribe and often never commuted to writing, that teaching I presented to you comes from the American Indian tribe, it is their teachings about the history.

You're quite right, of course. In many ways, it was through nmemonic devices such as symbol that ideas were expressed in native cultures worldwide, ancient America inculded. Best example would be birc hbark scrolls

www.crystalinks.com...

One day the scientists will discover Atlantis under the ocean and it wont be held as fiction but fact.

Sort of like Troy, eh?
edit on 6/1/11 by masqua because: bb code

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I don't understand how you can think there is only one race, humanity is one, yes

I wonder... did you read the OP in this thread? If you did, then you already know why I think this way.

but it consists of various races.

Nope... Can't say I see that at all.
Sorry

Evolution has not stopped and the esoteric teachings tells us there will be more races in the future. If you are interested in that you can search for "root races", these are the ancient teachings on race and evolution of humanity.

Evolution now? We ARE talking about millions of years here, aren't we? You know... from the discovery of Lucy in Africa to the Lucy on TV who had some splainin' to do today. I'd like for you to provide these "ancient teachings" on race. Please provide a link.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

As told by Seneca Grandmother, elder Twylah Nitsch!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Here is one I found on root races davidpratt.info...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by masqua

Here is one I found on root races davidpratt.info...

From your link:

The fourth round began some 320 million years ago towards the end of the Precambrian era, a period marked by tremendous geological upheavals. The first of the seven root-races or humanities was a race of astral entities and appeared in mid-Paleozoic times, some 150 million years ago. As the seven classes of human monads from globe C started to arrive on globe D, they awakened the corresponding classes of shishtas, which began to multiply in number. The first subrace of the first root-race therefore consisted of seven groups, seven embryonic astral humanities, evolving on seven different zones of the first continent, situated around the north pole.

Astral entities during the mid-paleolithic?? Oy... it's the Elohim.

Sorry, but this website reads like a current Newy-Agey 'break out the crystal tipped wand stuff 'you see in alternative bookstores'. Got anything more substantive?

Oh, yes... and to keep this on topic, would you care to comment on my previous statements on how seasons like winter played a large part in why northern cultures progressed?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
This is not meant to be a thread suggesting that any one particular race is any better or any worse than any other particular race. The intention of this thread is to simply ask a legitimate question. As all races of mankind are equal, why do we not have primitive cultures composed of the White race?

Because these cultures, living through a time of need every winter, were forced to create better and better systems for farming, storage and control over their populations.

They couldn't live off the land when the ice and snow covered rivers and fields.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

They were wiped out by the Germans and Spaniards in the northern invasions of first the Gaels of Spain and later the Romans and German Saxons. There are many genetic traces of the Q-Celts left, however the culture was first made illegal and then later appropriated and popularized in western consumer culture in the form of "ancient Celtic pagan religious" reconstructionism. Welsh folks have been appropriated into "whiteness" by the English and the Americans are even worse about it. I can't even talk to an American about being Welsh without them looking at me like my face is falling off. Now we're just eccentric white people who refuse to admit that they're white. Same thing happened with the Italians in the 40's and 50's. They were "adopted into whiteness" but harshly discriminated against for not being white before that.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Oh, yes... and to keep this on topic, would you care to comment on my previous statements on how seasons like winter played a large part in why northern cultures progressed?

All plants have a cycle: sprout, yield their fruit, go to seed and a period of dormancy. All crops follow this pattern and only give there fruits once a year in general. This means that all crops must be saved if you want them when they are not in season, this is true in every country! Luckily different crops come to yield there fruits at different times of the year so a knowledge of what to plant when insures you have food all year round. To know what to plant when requires a calendar and in the UK you can see a very large calendar called Stonehenge. A knowledge of astronomy and seasonal changes would have been vital. Saving crops during winter would be important but without refrigeration I’m not sure what they could save apart from cured meat and nuts. Some crops that you may think are native to the UK are not for example potatoes and many grains that are grown today. If I remember correctly bread was part of the diet however it was made from ground hazelnuts which was an important crop.

Shelter, yes it is cold, wet and windy so stone or timber huts were used. Most houses were actually wooden!

Europeans didn't invent steam engines, electricity, aeroplanes etc etc because it is cold, they did it because they could do it, to improve life.

I don’t believe white people are white because the lack of sun. I also don’t believe humans came from chimps.

edit on 6-1-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I agree I never said tribal wisdom was written down. I was just stating When I spoke of tribal wisdom it was on governance, herbology, ecosystem preservation, etc. Not folklore which is part of moral lessons and wisdo
I was providing tangible things not far out stuff. That doesn't mean it's not wisdom it is just something that can be argued so I chose to not refer to folklore. I can argue tangible things however.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

All plants have a cycle: sprout, yield their fruit, go to seed and a period of dormancy. All crops follow this pattern and only give there fruits once a year in general. This means that all crops must be saved if you want them when they are not in season, this is true in every country! Luckily different crops come to yield there fruits at different times of the year so a knowledge of what to plant when insures you have food all year round.

True. However, in equatorial areas the 'seasons' are wet and dry. Crops can be grown year round with irrigation.

growing season, period during which plant growth takes place. In temperate climates the growing season is limited by seasonal changes in temperature and is defined as the period between the last killing frost of spring and the first killing frost of autumn, at which time annual plants die and biennials and perennials cease active growth and become dormant for the cold winter months. In tropical climates, in which there is less seasonal temperature change, the amount of available moisture often determines the periods of plant growth; in the rainy season growth is luxuriant and in the dry season many plants become dormant. In desert areas, growth is almost wholly dependent on moisture.

Read more: www.answers.com...

To know what to plant when requires a calendar and in the UK you can see a very large calendar called Stonehenge. A knowledge of astronomy and seasonal changes would have been vital. Saving crops during winter would be important but without refrigeration I’m not sure what they could save apart from cured meat and nuts. Some crops that you may think are native to the UK are not for example potatoes and many grains that are grown today. If I remember correctly bread was part of the diet however it was made from ground hazelnuts which was an important crop.

All true. Potatoes are not native to Ireland, for instance and came fro South America. The onset of colonialism had many such influences and played a huge role in making European nations wealthy. It did not, however, make those areas they originated from wealthy, but that's another matter.

Shelter, yes it is cold, wet and windy so stone or timber huts were used. Most houses were actually wooden!

Europeans didn't invent steam engines, electricity, aeroplanes etc etc because it is cold, they did it because they could do it, to improve life.

From an inventive trait, born out of need, comes inventions. It is no wonder that Inuit never invented refridgerators or that Tauregs never came up with home heating (other than fires).

I don’t believe white people are white because the lack of sun.

That's OK. Perfectly understandable because of the immense amount of discussion on the subject.

Google white+skin+northern+climes and you'll see what I mean.

I also don’t believe humans came from chimps.

Neither do I.

Anyways, I just want to say one more time that I sincerely DO NOT want to change your mind in relation to the 1 race/many races issue. It's everywhere all the time and really a side issue to the topic presented in the OP.

I just prefer to refer to cultures rather than races, probably because I myself have so many genetic influences in my own makeup. There's everything from native American through South African, Eastern And Western European all the way to Indonesian mixed into my blood. One day. in the far future, IF our civilization survives, we as humans will be so mixed that any attempt at seperating races will be futile. Too many variables makes for crappy science.

Besides, you are in good company, because I've watched talking heads from really very honourable backgrounds blithely mention about the this or that human race. Even the person I consider the most intelligent and worldly I've ever met, William Commanda (in my avvy), talks about the 4 races. When he does, I usually just keep my mouth shut rather than get into an argument with him. On the other hand, now and then I can't hold back. This was one of them, I suppose.

edit on 6/1/11 by masqua because: bb code

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Caucasian people to my understanding did not originate there but travelled there, they also travelled to china, India, Egypt etc

They built pyramids whilst in china but the Chinese government don't really like to talk about those pyramids

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Every week another racism or anti-gay thread pops up and every week people rush into it and throw around the same arguements as they did the prior week. Im starting to think people just enjoy arguing with each other over something so ....meaningless?

I mean who really cares? Whites were slaves, blacks were slaves ...asians well. Really were all still slaves to currency and debt. Really we all still need to slave our lives away while we have the technology to stop it. We have the technology to move on from this planet yet its being witheld from us. We are being kept in this fantasy world because its good for business and those that choose to control us. Mainstream media isnt news its just programing telling you when the next drama starts. Who do we focus our anger at next?

The real enemy are the people holding the whip and those that would choose to deliberately hold back the entirety of humanity so they can stay in power. Ask yourself why we havent returned to the moon? Its been 42 years..... 42! Do you have any idea what kind of technology and advancement modern humanity is capable of in 42 years? And all you people want to do is argue about which race is superior?
edit on 6-1-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
For those of you who think white people developed in Europe, how does this fit into your theory?

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join