It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

Okay, but I don't seem to recall the great earthquake, the stars in the sky falling to Earth, the sky rolling up like a scroll, every mountain and island moving (or disappearing) and everyone on Earth going to hide in caves. I don't think that a solar and lunar eclipse in the past month merits your claim that everything in the Sixth Seal has happened, even for those who take John's Revelation literally.

Please remeber, the book was written eons ago, how would they describe it?

Literally.

The sixth Seal 6:12 - 6:17
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; 7.1 in Chilli, P-Wave went round the world.

and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, - Eclipse 1, the sun went dark.
and the moon became as blood; - Seen this twice in the last few days.

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, - Last 3 days, meteor shower.

How often do eclipses, solar and lunar happen? (Hint: average of 2 solar and 1 lunar per year) How often do meteor showers happen? (Hint: lots of them, more than 12 a year)

So, we've seen three fairly common astronomical events happen that are (sort of) described in Revelations. But there are three less common events also in that passage (sky rolling up, whatever that means, mountains and islands moving, and everyone going to hide in caves) which have not happened.

Based on that, no, I think that the events of the Sixth Seal have not come to pass.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Have ya noticed how these doom and gloom predictions are from newbies who just HAVE to come to ATS to reveal it to the world? They don't try to take it to a newspaper, tv station or radio. They bring it somewhere that they can get attention without getting called out on how they got the information and others will swallow the hook, follow every word and thank them for saving us. Let the reaming begin.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I will admit, there is more the the 6th seal to come.

But you previously said that the event in three weeks is part of the Seventh Seal, because all events of the Sixth have already happened. Which is it?

Read it, then move from California. The Chilli 7.1 may not have been the quake in question. It was only a baby.

I don't live in California, I live in the middle of the North American tundra. As far from a tsunami as one can be, lol. Though I've seen projections that say if Yellowstone blows, I'm in the "doomed from the start" zone, so it's all pretty relative.

For an earthquake to qualify for being what is described in the scripture there, I would assume it would be a quake of note, which the recent event was not.

And I don't want to pick on your spelling, but the country is called Chile. Chili is a food, Chile is a country. I'm sure all Chileans will appreciate your respect :-)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

How often do eclipses, solar and lunar happen? (Hint: average of 2 solar and 1 lunar per year) How often do meteor showers happen? (Hint: lots of them, more than 12 a year)

They don't all happen together quite so often.

So, we've seen three fairly common astronomical events happen that are (sort of) described in Revelations. But there are three less common events also in that passage (sky rolling up, whatever that means, mountains and islands moving, and everyone going to hide in caves) which have not happened.

Think San-Andreas.....

Based on that, no, I think that the events of the Sixth Seal have not come to pass.

I think they are happening. NOW.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Have ya noticed how these doom and gloom predictions are from newbies who just HAVE to come to ATS to reveal it to the world?

I am sure you will see it in the papers soon enough.

This is one of the reasons ATS is here? Duh?

They don't try to take it to a newspaper, tv station or radio.

Ridicule. But they will take it in the end? Or will they?

They have to keep the sheeple "controlled" or there would be MASS PANIC.

They bring it somewhere that they can get attention without getting called out on how they got the information and others will swallow the hook, follow every word and thank them for saving us. Let the reaming begin.

It is not me looking for attention, your post says it all?

Time will tell and that is FREE. You do NOT have to read this section or this thread?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

But you previously said that the event in three weeks is part of the Seventh Seal, because all events of the Sixth have already happened. Which is it?

That's the dictionary definition of Pedantic. I did NOT write the bible. I can only interpret it how I see fit, in a way that fits in with MY bigger picture. Perfect I am not.

I don't live in California, I live in the middle of the North American tundra.

Then if I was you I'd learn to swim really well cause you're getting a little water, I think.

As far from a tsunami as one can be, lol. Though I've seen projections that say if Yellowstone blows, I'm in the "doomed from the start" zone, so it's all pretty relative.

Relative, yes, San An will be the Baby.

For an earthquake to qualify for being what is described in the scripture there, I would assume it would be a quake of note, which the recent event was not.

Agreed, I did originally state a 9.5?

And I don't want to pick on your spelling, but the country is called Chile. Chili is a food, Chile is a country. I'm sure all Chileans will appreciate your respect :-)

Refer to the first sentence in point 1.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Can anyone enlighten me on the numbers by our profiles, I've looked, but can only find bits.

P 76 F 25 S 47
W 0.71 K 13

Sorry it off topic.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I see Altantis "Re-Appearing" from the currently, but not then, frozen Antarctic wilderness. Built and ready to occupy.
reply to post by aoi3610

A pristine, ready-to-occupy Atlantis (or anything else which may, or may not have been in Antarctica) has been buried under continually moving ice sheets with an average thickness of 7000 feet (imagine the ice pressure alone). Seriously...and with all due respect, OP...how could anyone expect to find anything but rubble in a freshly de-iced Antarctica?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Can anyone enlighten me on the numbers by our profiles, I've looked, but can only find bits.

P 76 F 25 S 47
W 0.71 K 13

Sorry it off topic.

Posts Flags Stars
(sort of a "scoring system" for ATS)

W and K are a quantification of those, though I've never seen a great explanation for how it's done, or its relevance.

Now who's being pedantic? lol

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Me, I just wanted to know.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

No disrespect intended but look into all the so called prophesies people here on ATS have made and show me one that's came true! That's why most people here take any prediction made by anyone. Specially an anonymous person! with a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

A pristine, ready-to-occupy Atlantis (or anything else which may, or may not have been in Antarctica) has been buried under continually moving ice sheets with an average thickness of 7000 feet (imagine the ice pressure alone). Seriously...and with all due respect, OP...how could anyone expect to find anything but rubble in a freshly de-iced Antarctica?

I see not much to tell me it's done much "moving"? It's it's own continent, it all moves together. Sure, the edges melt and re-freeze, but that's all I see.

It is written that it's waiting for you?

7000 feet of protection from US and the environment now and during the change. In my head it HAS to be this way.

It is made from Limestone, the ICE will do little to it. The Pyramid is made of limestone, ravaged by thousands of years of Sun, Sand, Weather & worst of all, Man. But it is still there? I'd imagine it would still work given some "repairs" and a sea level rise.
edit on 5-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: addendum

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

No disrespect intended but look into all the so called prophesies people here on ATS have made and show me one that's came true! That's why most people here take any prediction made by anyone. Specially an anonymous person! with a grain of salt.

If they all came true we would not be here? Some are very, very off the wall, more than this.

Nothing I have said CANNOT happen, it is ALL possible.

Just put the pieces together however you like, you see what I see.

I hope I am wrong.
edit on 5-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

That's the dictionary definition of Pedantic. I did NOT write the bible. I can only interpret it how I see fit, in a way that fits in with MY bigger picture. Perfect I am not.

Look, in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com... you say:

It is written in the Bible. We are approaching/in the 7th SEAL now?
Have you read what it says?

Everything in the 6th Seal JUST happened?

in response to me asking what you were building your assumptions on. YOU are the one who built your assumptions, not me. Did you build them on the Sixth Seal already happening, as you wrote in that post, or on the Sixth Seal still being in process, as you wrote subsequently? Or are you just making the whole thing up as you go, and as inconsistencies are pointed out?

As far from a tsunami as one can be, lol. Though I've seen projections that say if Yellowstone blows, I'm in the "doomed from the start" zone, so it's all pretty relative.

Relative, yes, San An will be the Baby.

Again, I don't know if you're really that ignorant, but there is no level of earthquake that can happen in California that is going to have any real physical impact here. I will spare you the details of why, because you don't seem to be interested in learning.

Agreed, I did originally state a 9.5?

Yes, and you subsequently admitted that you made up the whole earthquake thing to account for why your real prediction, that the US would be forced off of the world scene, would happen. So which is it?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The sun did not go black. During the eclipse it was still fine and dandy, shining on the other side of the earth. And whatever meteor shower you're talking about, I don't think involved items falling TO earth but maybe burning up in it's atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Another point i've noted.

All the "majorish" earthquakes, say 3+/ 4 that are not near the fault lines, in particular I have disregarded the Ring Of Fire quakes, but all the others, or an awful lot are near LEAD mines or previously known LEAD mining areas.

The Bird deaths, the Fish Deaths, which again were written, are also near LEAD mines.

Shiny BLUE Ball, heat, melt the lead? Neutrons. Dead Birds & Fish. Soon, Dead US.

Eye of Horus?

The Pyramid is on a big scale, sure, but now think PLANETARY scale? It's the Same. 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16
The "Energy" is from the sun, Neutrons. (The Pacific does a really good job at the reflection thing)

They say the core of this planet is IRON / NICKEL, but 1/2 1/4 1/16 says it's LEAD.? It cannot be IRON or Nickel, why would less dense objects collect near the centre? Work that out, GOLD & LEAD in the middle, more Lead now than GOLD. The Sun is "Re-Charging" the planet.?

Another idea? But it fits.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

in response to me asking what you were building your assumptions on. YOU are the one who built your assumptions, not me. Did you build them on the Sixth Seal already happening, as you wrote in that post, or on the Sixth Seal still being in process, as you wrote subsequently? Or are you just making the whole thing up as you go, and as inconsistencies are pointed out?

OK, an error, #e, 12000plus words, I only need change 1 and it reads differently.

do I have to answer this question twice? I am not perfect. I learn more every day.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Look at the Christians getting persecuted...

Ooooooohh, I see...

You can say i'm wrong, but we are all entitled to an opinion.

OK. Your wrong.

I hope I am wrong.

Dont reply to me. Get off your computer and take your wife somewhere special and make her feel that you love her.

Or all those turbulent things you feel that are coming will come true. The only difference in your prediction and mine is that I can guarantee you they will happen (not on some earth shattering level) but on a personal level. Your life will be disrupted completely, and you will lose her.

Maybe that is what is best for you and her. If its not what you want, get off the computer, stop researching stuff that doesn't matter and devote the time you just spent learning and researching all that stuff and put it into the relationship. The fact is you, or anyone cant stop it if its true. And if you feel its true you should be cherishing every moment you have left with her.

No offense, but it sounds like you may be entering some depreciated state (depression? I dont know, Im not a psychiatrist). I say that because I kind of went through the same thing with my now ex wife (without the predictions, but the stock market scared me, especially after I lost everything and I spent tons of time with everything but her...drinking, working, computering, etc.,).

Just saying bro. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Again, I don't know if you're really that ignorant, but there is no level of earthquake that can happen in California that is going to have any real physical impact here. I will spare you the details of why, because you don't seem to be interested in learning.

No Real Physical Impact from a Magnitude 9.5 quake in or near California?
You say i'm mad?

Yes, and you subsequently admitted that you made up the whole earthquake thing to account for why your real prediction, that the US would be forced off of the world scene, would happen. So which is it?

All of this is made up, every last bit? I do not have a special being, or I don't think, telling me this #?
It has been worked out, deduced, checked since November last year, The Eye of Horus was just the Crux of it.

Believe what you like, ask all the questions you like. You DO NOT have to believe.

I see the USA removed from the position it holds as World Policeman. I see that happening because of a Major Incident, I'm picking the San-Andreas fault for convenience and likelyhood.

Nothing I have said throughout this whole thread has changed. The odd gramatical error, bible interpretation perhaps was not 100% in your eyes. What do you expect?

This is a Predictions thread?

Do you have a Crystal Ball?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

The Sun went Dark over Europe, where the Bible was Written, and Israel etc.

The Meteor shower was visible from this side of the plant only. UK / Europe etc.
Remember what I said, how do you write something to be interpreted a long long time later?

Literally.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join