It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Half of California is not on the western side of the San Andreas fault, sorry.

That's pedantic, an awful lot is, i'm affraid I did not measure it, and either way, it would do neither side much good.

I don't need to look on google, I have studied plate tectonics and geomorphology at university. A strike-slip fault does not have the mechanics to cause significant water displacement like a thrust fault does. In addition, within California, almost none of it is in the ocean.

So, what you're saying is a 9.5 Quake on the San-Andreas fault would not be so bad?

Eh? I'm not sure which Uni you studied at, different than most of the Geologists that have written papers on the very study of that particular fault line. I have read quite a number.

Lets just say we have differing opinions on the worldwide destructive force of the San-Andreas fault.

Actually, the Pacific plate pretty much heads straight south from Mexico, so it never reaches Chile, and it extends west to New Zealand, Japan and the Korean Peninsula. There are many places where movement of the Pacific plate can cause significant tsunamis, but your claim was that the disaster was in California, and that is not one of them. If there is an earthquake in Alaska which causes a tsunami, that's not going to count as an accurate prediction for you, sorry.

i'm sorry if it does not fit in with your opinion. However, the ring of fire extends around almost the entire pacific ocean. The plates are all quite interconnected.

Perhaps you are missing the point here? The USA will not be part of this. Not as a world super-power.

Throughout none of this have I said I had a "vision" of California burning, or a "Vision" that Yellowstone would erupt?

Everything is based on evidence, material fact, ancient history & current affairs.

Ever heard the statement "if you find yourself in a hole, best stop digging?"

I do not feel like i'm digging unfortunately.
I do hope you're right though, however, from my point of view initially, I don't live in California?

I would suggest you either get better informed about things you intend to claim, or only claim things that you understand, because your claim that a California earthquake would cause worldwide calamity because of tsunamis is absolutely wrong.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course.

It makes me wonder what you in particular would consider was a worldwide calamity?
Guessing you don't live in California or any of the coastal areas of the pacific rim?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Wow I have to say your hangin in there pretty good for getting hammerd on.
But Like the majority of the members here that know better,. I am gonna say,.
simply by statistics alone from the historic failures that have been on this site
all the posters that have made claims of being able to predict the future,.. All Have Failed,,. ALL
SO you must understand that you posting this kind of end time bla bla will not be bought by anyone.

But,. good luck to you anyway,.
And,. I will make you a deal,.
If California breaks off or Yellowstone erupts in this year,. I will send you $100.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am going to bed now. I will continue this tomorrow.

nite nite.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I will make you a deal
If California breaks off or Yellowstone erupts in this year,. I will send you $100.

I do not want your money, besides your $100 bucks will not be worth anything by then, it's not worth a lot now. LOL

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Another question, if i can.

You say 'once you understand the simplicity of the eye of horus'. Would you elaborate on that please. What is so simple about it?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

I will make you a deal

I do not want your money, besides your $100 bucks will not be worth anything by then, it's not worth a lot now. LOL

5 cases of beer,.
come on,. I will even pay the shipping costs

edit on 4-1-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I see Altantis "Re-Appearing" from the currently, but not then, frozen Antarctic wilderness. Built and ready to occupy.

Mate, you've been watching too much stargate, which is a program I also like but I'm sorry to tell you it's not a documentary - it's all made up staff. I hope you don't flip out on that too much, I didn't mean to startle you but it's all fiction though very good TV. Oh and just so you know, what you see on the news is ... now sit donw... it's actually real !!!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
My predictions for the follwoing months are that none of these will happen.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Hows about the Coral Castle? 1100tons of Stone, 1 Man? Block & Tackle? Yeh right.

Said he learnt the way from the Pyramids.
Selfish...
edit on 4-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

So you have this secret, too? I've been there. Love it, btw.

If you could demonstrate any of these principles & youtube them that would be cool.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Hmm.. Like everyone else here I have quite the degree of skepticism but.. something about this just feels.. like I already knew of this and it is coming, if you can understand that. Something is in the air and I'm starting to get more distanced from everyone else as I look at the 'BIG' picture of everything and in that sense.. I can see it. Perhaps ego is the other half of skepticism, who's to know until then.

Either way, your theories line up with George Kavassilas and even what he says makes.. sense. Apologies for the ramblings either way. The Biblical prophecies are coming to pass though and people just can't see beyond their TV, sex, and food. Alas, if I had one question even though I don't, as I now 'get' it. But Israel's the only safe point? Am on Vancouver Island in Canada right now and doubt I'll make it out to Israel when/if the January prophecy passes. Maybe my fate's frozen with the rest of the world but by chose with the knowledge of knowing. So the only safe point is Israel?

Thanks for the thread, it gave me lots to think about with the Egyptians turning stuff to gold then Coral Castle. There's ALOT more going on then people can see..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
OP, have you happened to use any psychedelic drugs recently? No offense intended, last year I did more than my fair share of such substances and became obsessed with horus, the pyramids, 2012, the structure of atoms and what not, and I find it strange when reading your posts how similar your thinking is to how mine was. Honestly I stopped concerning myself with such topics awhile ago and cant remember the specifics of my theories.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I hope that your maths are more accurate than these sorts of statements, or you're going to look a bit foolish.

I used a calculator and this is an anonymous forum?

That last line alone was HILARIOUS and worth the time here. And telling

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Burning around the ring of fire, evaporating most, if not all the water in the pacific, into the atmosphere.

You got my attention on this theory. I thought about that concept a year ago. I'm glad you saved your ideas for us on ATS.

I have a theory. The planets are going to move back into their original positions and the asteroid belt is going to reconstitute back into a planet.

This probably won't happen for a while. When the planets start getting out of alignment with the current model then I would say the wheels are in motion.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
thx for posting.. as a watchman, you obligated.. whether your right or not.. I have done the same thing.. and have been wrong..

but, ima gonna track this baby (thread) like a cruise missile to it's target ..

sincerely.. i hope you are wrong..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
yes indeed you are wrong sir.
If you are going to share your prophecies please give some support.
u gave no evidence of these claims you just beat around the question like government officials do.
please dont post any of these ridiculous claims without atleast providing some kind of explanation.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ok so you pretty much just took current news and issues that others have been talking about for awhile and call it prophecy? Earthquakes are pretty much expected any day in the US so that one doesnt work and pretty much its all just speculation you have mixed with News .. Sorry not good enough give us something a bit more solid

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I see a huge event, San andreas, Yellowstone etc or bigger, Mag9+ on or before Jan 24th. (Nearer 20th to be fair)

This event was predicted in the mid-1990s to happen in 2010. If it happened this January, I'd say it was close enough, especially with Timewave Zero correlating to it. Of course, I have next to zero belief this will happen, but it never hurts to keep it in the back of your mind.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Here! Here! - you make a very good point and just what I was thinking. If The BIG YELLOW one goes off - everything else will be sooooooo trivial. Only one thing will matter and that's survival. So all the other stated prophecies will go up with the ash cloud.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

reply to post by acmpnsfal

I am not confused, here is why:

25,800 year, or so, cycle.

Gold, 24k (24000) Years, similar, but lower a bit, by mass. Perhaps the number of years it takes the planet to "recover".
Carbon, Mass 1800-2100 (Years)

So:

Gold (GOD) - 24000 Years.
Carbon (666) - 1800 - 2100 Years.

We are about to EVOLVE. Again
Well, I am I hope.

these are called 'correspondences'... you must be versed in Magick or at least aware of it on a primal level

thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Hi thank you for the info. Could you tell me what is "TPTB"?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join