It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnowhere

i think hes sitting chilling with his wife and kids, maybe scanning ebay for a new oven

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hehe
A ring of fire making the pacific to disaper?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Oh boy another prediction failed. Guess what it's February! Sorry yea, you really do have to go back to work but hey here's for hoping for your infinite day off.
Someone should start a thread with all of the predictions on this site that came true, short thread I bet.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This Threat should be officially closed now

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I was realy hoping that russia would attack china. Maybe that was a metaphore for revolution in egypt???

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I am sorry; I have been "persueded" not to post any more.
I did not like the attention it was attracting.

However, I said I would come back and say;

I WAS WRONG.

See, I said it.

I did all along say it was just "interpretations", looks like I missed the Middle East turmoil that started about the same time?

I am too glad no earthquake came etc.
I am glad I am pretty sure Mr Tusk isn't the Anti-Christ.
I am glad all of the Jewish faith are also not bad.

And more.

Like I said, a learning experience.

The Eye of Horus.
That is a different matter, that is not an interpretation.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

It really pisses me off why the OP who posts to much info and keeps explaining to us what this thread is all about, and then when 1 of his predictions fails, he hides, never returns, never ask for sorry, or just simply say 'Sorry I failed the date, but I still stick to what I believe blah blah blah" He can make reasons, but he just shut up, I believe the OP is legitimate and not just posting hoax, he is just so ashamed of himself to defend himself. What a moron.

Lets be honest now, all I see is ignorance and hatred from most of the posters, why should I return to receive more of this?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Welcome back!
How are you?
You know you have more clairvoyance than thinking about haters.
I don't judge you and if you have anything else to say (about anything) I will be here, just like I've been here from the day 1.
I'm glad you're back.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

We don't hate you but your spreading fear based off your feelings. I wouldn't stop posting, but I would stop predicting.
edit on 4-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
welcome back aoi3610 ..I hope you start another thread and get everyone invoved again hey it was fun

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
...looks like I missed the Middle East turmoil that started about the same time?

That's one thing you were right about - Middle East in turmoil. Hello?

Did you see a couple of other threads where some lady said her husband woke up and he thinks maybe a meteor may hit on Superbowl Sunday?

Or how about the one where the guy claims a lady from the White House called the Alex Jones show and said there will be a pole shift on March 15th?

I predict nothing will happen. Life will go on. Why worry about things that are beyond our control anyway? If it's our time to go, then it's our time to go and there's not a thing we can do about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite

...looks like I missed the Middle East turmoil that started about the same time?

That's one thing you were right about - Middle East in turmoil. Hello?

Did you see a couple of other threads where some lady said her husband woke up and he thinks maybe a meteor may hit on Superbowl Sunday?

Or how about the one where the guy claims a lady from the White House called the Alex Jones show and said there will be a pole shift on March 15th?

I predict nothing will happen. Life will go on. Why worry about things that are beyond our control anyway? If it's our time to go, then it's our time to go and there's not a thing we can do about it.

Well, he couldnt possibly be wrong about that one, the Middle East is ALWAYS in turmoil. Safe prediction there.

Welcome back though aoi, i didnt think you would ever come back and admit that you were wrong, for that i give you props.

However, i do NOT give you props for continuing to propagate your lies on the EoH thingy. No real science involved in that.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

Thats true,I still think the OP has some original points on the alchemy aspect,and I don`t think anyone can doubt that weird stuffs been going on ,now the worst winter in american history as well as UK and the earth is doing a whole lot of shaking going on !Since last night 330am 18 and one was in france?,usuals ,japan |Etc and the solar magnetospheres been going crazy ,massive bombardments,fortunately our geomagnet is buffering quite well.But that can change,no prediction though.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610
Welcome back aoi3610.
Good to see you're ok.

The Eye of Horus.
That is a different matter, that is not an interpretation.

Looking forward to more of your EoH experiments.
Have you performed any more since we last heard from you?
~Namaste

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

However, I said I would come back and say;

I WAS WRONG.

Thank you for living up to your word. Like you, I am glad that nothing of note happened, and hope that nothing of note will continue to happen.

As is life, good sir, as is life.

Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all!

-- Helen Keller

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

welcome to the world we live in, surely a man as educated as yourself understands that even the wisest man is a target of ridicule i believe one of the wisest of men was nailed to a piece of wood...if u thought for one minute that your theories were goin to be accepted by all in here then perhaps u need to get ur head out of the books and into the streets were u can see exactly what people are like...cognitive dessident ......thats all im goin to say.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

"cognitive dissident"......... ?........... come on now.

People are allowed to disagree. People are certainly allowed to question someone.... especially when things get really far fetched.

The OP posted a lot of predictions, which was very courageous and admirable.
The predictions were far out and never came true, some people disputed them from the beginning.

Be real.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

it was meant as in general not regarding this thread, he is surprised to see how people are so rude, and altho is main prediction was off or wrong allot of the other info was correct and very interesting...

ps im as real as u can get lol

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

to be honest with you , I would "pass" the caves and arks and go to space!
SAFEST PLACE !

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Great Thread aoi... You thought you figured something out and felt it was important to share. 90 percent of us would not do anything in fear of being wrong then ridiculed. If you ever figure something else out don't hesitate, post away. Thanks.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74 >>

join