My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a mob lynching a mean come on , and you laughed at me for saying the mods should contact him and tell him to come back to his thread if hes not standing by his thread then the mods should close it down

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by MKULTRA
For those that are offended by the OP not visiting the thread again after the failed 1/24 prediction, I have a simple question.

In your opinion, what should be done ?

Mob lynching?

Fair enough.

You want a mob to lynch Aoi for not returning to his thread. Isn't it understandable why someone under the threat of a mob lynching would avoid the process?

Oh, did I say mob lynching? Er, I meant surprise party. Yeah. That's what I meant see....

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
a mob lynching a mean come on , and you laughed at me for saying the mods should contact him and tell him to come back to his thread if hes not standing by his thread then the mods should close it down

What? Are you running for hall-monitor or something?

You can close it down yourself simply by X-ing it out on the upper right hand corner

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Human_Alien

no you come back to this thread cause you want to act smug and belittle the OP face it ! if its been a few days and the OP is not responded yes i would expect springer who ever he his to ask why you have vanished from your thread that you started aint that what the mods are here for
edit on 25-1-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

Ummmmm, no.
They're here to keep things civil not to ask OPs to continue with their threads.

You're new here aren't you?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

We have massive die-offs.
FEMA staging 'earthquake' drills this Spring/Summer
Magnetic Poles moving
Airports readjusting
Greenland & Arctic seeing Sunrise early
Land in Michigan heating up
GOM disaster causing an underwater volcano
and of course....2012 prophecies.
and you said the OP was well wide of the mark ironic you started a thread on the 24th abt a super volcano hmmm ye defo a sham eh

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

We have massive die-offs.
FEMA staging 'earthquake' drills this Spring/Summer
Magnetic Poles moving
Airports readjusting
Greenland & Arctic seeing Sunrise early
Land in Michigan heating up
GOM disaster causing an underwater volcano
and of course....2012 prophecies.
and you said the OP was well wide of the mark ironic you started a thread on the 24th abt a super volcano hmmm ye defo a sham eh

Sorry. Even my Google English translator didn't even know what you just wrote.
That WAS English, right?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

ye i am kinda new but i have seen the mods closing a gd few threads simply because the OP has not bothered responding

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

ha that was from your own thread so you cant read your own thread ??

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Whomever gave this thread it's 112 flag......

I don't care about "flags" "stars" etc........ but now......

aoi3610? You are free to return! Adversity and condemnation has never stopped you thus far in this thread. It is good to express ourselves. Perhaps keep ourselves grounded by one another. It is what discussion groups are about.

I am not stating that I agree with aoi3610 but, thank God, we still have some freedoms left. I do admire his courage to put himself on the line and stand behind his beliefs. I do worry about those who may be too trusting in following someone elses belief though. Let's be careful out there!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

I see a huge event, San andreas, Yellowstone etc or bigger, Mag9+ on or before Jan 24th. (Nearer 20th to be fair)

HOAX. It is now January 25th.

Mods please take note.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

ha that was from your own thread so you cant read your own thread ??

Now, can you stop please?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
The Apple iPad, is it the answer?

Just thinking outloud.

Aluminium Case
Steve Jobs
+ more.

I now have one. It is truly excellent.

I was looking for a system to track satellites, their orbits etc.
WOW, there's a free app for that.!

Amazing.

Is he trying to sell iPad's now? This is too weird.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
ye sorry human alien for pointing out the irony that the fact you started a thread on the 24th talking about a possible eruption of a super volcano on the same day the OP had predicted that Yellowstone would erupt.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

ATS admin candidate ?

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

ye sorry human alien for pointing out the irony that the fact you started a thread on the 24th talking about a possible eruption of a super volcano on the same day the OP had predicted that Yellowstone would erupt.

Oh, now I see what you meant

I posted it on the 24th. I didn't say she was gonna blow on the 24th.
Posting and blowing are two different things.

Can we be friends now?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

of course ,i respect your threads you bring a lot to ATS thanks for taking the time to respond

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

On the topic of 111, this is quit a coincedince

This is a bit freaky neh. I’m sure you agree. This year we will experience 4 unusual dates.... 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 .... NOW go figure this out.... take the last 2 digits of the year you were born pl us the age you will be this year and it WILL EQUAL TO 111!...Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmm....

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
DREAMS AND PERSONAL PREDICTIONS

This thread is what you make of it. It was presented as personal thoughts backed by a bit of research for one to interpret for themselves. I'm sure at least one person learned something from this thread which is more than I can say for some of the other predictions made on these forums. Is everyone upset because this one actually generated some interest? Has it occurred to anyone that people may have followed this thread for other reasons than the silly doomsday stuff? I never agreed with his predictions but there were pieces of it that resonated with me. I don't feel the least bit slighted even if the OP is having a laugh right now. Considering the amount of time and effort he put into the thread up until 1/24 I think the joke would be on him anyway. I also noticed that this thread caused people to register and they are now participating in other areas of the forums. Is that a bad thing? Why do people choose to only focus on the negative of this thread? I also don't understand the call for mods to be involved. I'm new here so if I'm missing something please let me know. Is there a rule against discussing a dream or prediction and being wrong?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by veritaslibertas

ye i agree with most of what you said,but the OP did not intend for this to be posted in the dreams and predictions the mods moved it here .i only mentioned the mods because the OP did say he would stand by the thread no matter if the predictions came true or not so i think they should hold him to it or close the thread

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

Ah, I didn't realize he initially posted in another section. I also understand a mod closing the thread if he doesn't come back as it will now be off topic.

new topics
top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join