It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I have no problem understanding the way a magnifying glass works. To me, it sounds like you are making an oven and putting fuel into it which will burn off and make energy (heat).

Nothing magical about this, i own one in my kitchen. Sure it will work, but it wont put out any more heat than anything else you put fuel inside of then light on fire. No fusion will be accomplished. On that id stake my life.

And as for you correcting me on heat or more specifically heat radiation not traveling close to the speed of light, you are incorrect. Heat in a vacuum DOES travel at the speed of light. What is light after all? The light from our sun, which travels at 186,282 miles per second hits us and what do we feel? Heat. Where i think you are becoming confused is during heat CONDUCTION, in which it is conducted through another medium, such as air, through an element such as gold/tin, etc. This is obviously slower.
edit on 12-1-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I want to thank you, aoi3610, for sharing your predictions with us on ATS.

Regardless of if they are true or not, and we know that you believe them to be true... it really is something to be able to come and share your thoughts like this - considering the nature of them.

I imagine you knew before posting them, that there would be doubters etc, yet you still came and posted them.

For me, that is what ATS is all about - being able to share what you believe to be true, and receive feedback, preferably in a good manner.

I wait without judging you, and hope that these events do not occur, and I shake your hand for contributing your thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by aoi3610

I have no problem understanding the way a magnifying glass works.

This should seem simple then.

To me, it sounds like you are making an oven and putting fuel into it which will burn off and make energy (heat).

A close but not accurate description, but, I guess all Reactors are ovens one way or another.
The Lead will give off it's energy as Neutrons.

Nothing magical about this, i own one in my kitchen.

I bet you cannot turn SILICON into GLASS or PHOSPHEROUS in your oven?

Sure it will work, but it wont put out any more heat than anything else you put fuel inside of then light on fire.

Can you explain what is being lit then?

DRY EARTH?
ALUMINIUM?
SILICON?
TIN?
LEAD?

No fusion will be accomplished.

On that id stake my life

I do not want your life, however, that is a risky comment.

And as for you correcting me on heat

You did say HEAT. And it travels just like SOUND, heating up the atoms between the source and the target.

or more specifically heat radiation

YOU, did not say radiation.

Heat in a vacuum DOES travel at the speed of light.

Is your kitchen a Vacuum?

What is light after all? The light from our sun, which travels at 186,282 miles per second hits us and what do we feel? Heat.

You are getting heat and radiation mixed up.

Where i think you are becoming confused is during heat CONDUCTION, in which it is conducted through another medium, such as air, through an element such as gold/tin, etc. This is obviously slower.

I am confused, it is you that said HEAT travels at the speed of light in my CAN?
edit on 12-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
I want to thank you, aoi3610, for sharing your predictions with us on ATS.

Thanks

Regardless of if they are true or not, and we know that you believe them to be true... it really is something to be able to come and share your thoughts like this - considering the nature of them.

I imagine you knew before posting them, that there would be doubters etc, yet you still came and posted them.

Quite correct.

For me, that is what ATS is all about - being able to share what you believe to be true, and receive feedback, preferably in a good manner.

I like you.

I wait without judging you, and hope that these events do not occur, and I shake your hand for contributing your thread.

Thank you again.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

The outside, as it reflects either way, and no, an electro brush-plating kit, Leaf won't take the heat.

I can recommend some good electroplater's in the UK. You may need a less corrosive material to plate though. It would be far, far cheaper and infinitely more effective than a brush plating.

Note: you shouldn't play with cyanide at home.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Wow,.
the suspense is nearly unbearable,.
near the 20th for a huge event as the starter to this great story of doom,..
went shopping today for more pop corn,. and I finished the decor on the gold roof,.
Looks nice,.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
whats up with your mood?

i like gold, thankgod i have some

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by squandered

I can recommend some good electroplater's in the UK.

I have tried a few, none like aluminium.

You may need a less corrosive material to plate though.

The Eye calls for Aluminium.

It would be far, far cheaper and infinitely more effective than a brush plating.

To be honest the kit was only £60.

Note: you shouldn't play with cyanide at home.

LOL, yes, the kit does come with some interesting chemicals.

:-)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by aoi3610

Wow,.
went shopping today for more pop corn,. and I finished the decor on the gold roof,.
Looks nice,.

That's what I like, humour.

20th is still 7 days away.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

are you speaking to me?
what mood do you speak of?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
IM TALKING TO THE OP,
i dont like him

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayXBraun
whats up with your mood?

i like gold, thankgod i have some

I am happy for you.
Make it into a hat.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

IM TALKING TO THE OP,
i dont like him

Why don't you like him?

He has done nothing to you?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by aoi3610

Wow,.
Looks nice,.

That's what I like, humour.

20th is still 7 days away.
Ok well lets be real about something,.
I never worry about an end time or doom dates
in fact I welcome it,. I have spent many days preparing for an "event or events"
So, if something does occur, myself and the family have things "covered"
no worries

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

IM TALKING TO THE OP,
i dont like him

Why don't you like him?

He has done nothing to you?

because i can feel what hes up too, and i dont like it one bit.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

This confuses me...
Gold is dissolved in cyanide. If you can buy it over the counter you must be using something else. You actually need a hazardous chemicals license.

I'm not sure why you need to use tin, but I work with precious metals and I would never bother trying to fabricate anything with it. Jewellery tool suppliers have forging equipment for silver smiths known as stakes. Cad Cam experts can make a model for casting. You can't cast just any metal. It would be too thick for your purposes, but the initial model (a vector image) can be reused any amount of times and the modelling itself might prove itself interesting to you.

Metal suppliers can supply many kinds of sheet metal which is malleable - silver isn't too expensive. Tin would need to be under-plated with nickel, before gold would 'take. Tin will probably ruin the solution in the electroplating bath. Regardless of how you are going about things now, Silver would be infinitely easier to use. Fine silver even easier. Fine silver won't oxidise.

I was referring to professional electroplater's. They use huge huge baths and can control the thickness. It's seamless and takes no time. Many jewellers can elecroplate for you, though they won't have 24k on hand.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Precious metal prices are going up again. Platinum (my metal) as well.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

because i can feel what hes up too, and i dont like it one bit.

OK, what's he up to that you do not like.

I won't bite.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

"LOL, yes, the kit does come with some interesting chemicals."

If you touch the solution and don't wash your hands well, dry them, then pick up a biscuit to eat it, you can die. I've actually done that. It was an infinitesimal amount and I wasn't sick - except for the death shudders. Something isn't right.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
reply to post by aoi3610

This confuses me...
Gold is dissolved in cyanide. If you can buy it over the counter you must be using something else. You actually need a hazardous chemicals license.

Apparently Not.[

I'm not sure why you need to use tin, but I work with precious metals and I would never bother trying to fabricate anything with it.

I think you misunderstand the idea.
The Lead, Tin & Silicon are carefully selected by Mass, I cannot just change them for something else, the reaction would not work.

Jewellery tool suppliers have forging equipment for silver smiths known as stakes. Cad Cam experts can make a model for casting. You can't cast just any metal. It would be too thick for your purposes, but the initial model (a vector image) can be reused any amount of times and the modelling itself might prove itself interesting to you.

To be honest I have found a company that will machine the parts from Aluminium.

Metal suppliers can supply many kinds of sheet metal which is malleable - silver isn't too expensive. Tin would need to be under-plated with nickel, before gold would 'take. Tin will probably ruin the solution in the electroplating bath. Regardless of how you are going about things now, Silver would be infinitely easier to use. Fine silver even easier. Fine silver won't oxidise.

I am a bit lost. Gold, that is the requirement. It plates fine onto Nickel, which in turn plates fine over zincated aluminium.

I was referring to professional electroplater's. They use huge huge baths and can control the thickness. It's seamless and takes no time. Many jewellers can elecroplate for you, though they won't have 24k on hand.

I had thought of Jewelers, but.....

Electroplating seemed the easiest. I wonder what the Jewelers would think.

Eh up, can you plate my CARLING can.

:-)

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join