It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by squandered

I had been collecting Silver.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

They wouldn't plat your can. I actually thought tin was an alloy...
Machining aluminium would be expensive if you know how to wield a hammer. (Lathes can't cope with anything thin)

I thought you were constructing the outer shell with tin and plating it = the 24k surface being the issue, per reflectivity. I don't think I understand this process. My understanding is that the inner core is surrounded by sand (you shouldn't use beach sand, as you won't understand the chemical reaction from the trace chemicals, me thinks)... the elements into the core fuse creating other elements in a reaction leading to gold.

Thus, I picture the pyramid being covered with gold leaf / the dome covered with leaf. You can forge a shell with gold leaf. Maybe you need an ounce (and a set of rollers AND 3-5 years of tuition, plus the ability to melt and pour metal), but it's something I could in an hour if I have something to wrap it around... a silversmith will find it one of the easier tasks he / she managed that day.

Hmmm, don't see how the outer surface would be incorporated.Tin isn't an easy choice. How is it used in the reaction?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
reply to post by aoi3610

They wouldn't plat your can. I actually thought tin was an alloy...

No Tin is an Element all of it's own.

Machining aluminium would be expensive if you know how to wield a hammer. (Lathes can't cope with anything thin)

A hammer is what I have been using.

I thought you were constructing the outer shell with tin and plating it

Aluminium

= the 24k surface being the issue, per reflectivity.

Yes, GOLD.

I don't think I understand this process.

I can tell

My understanding is that the inner core is surrounded by sand

No, DRY EARTH

(you shouldn't use beach sand, as you won't understand the chemical reaction from the trace chemicals, me thinks)... the elements into the core fuse creating other elements in a reaction leading to gold.

?

Thus, I picture the pyramid being covered with gold leaf / the dome covered with leaf.

What are you on about, the EYE of Horus is not a Pyramid?

You can forge a shell with gold leaf.

Gold leaf will not stand the heat.

Maybe you need an ounce (and a set of rollers AND 3-5 years of tuition, plus the ability to melt and pour metal), but it's something I could in an hour if I have something to wrap it around... a silversmith will find it one of the easier tasks he / she managed that day.

I can buy gold leaf easily enough, however, it is not very heat resistant at all.

Hmmm, don't see how the outer surface would be incorporated.

Electroplating

Tin isn't an easy choice.

It is not part of the CAN?

How is it used in the reaction?

You've missed something I think, the Tin is the 2nd in the Chain reaction.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Tin can... aluminium...
Tin is part of the core - got that.
Dry earth, okay...

To start again. The aluminium can is not ideal.
You are plating the can, no.

You can forge other metals more easily. Silver will bond with the gold much better, but you need to organise with the dealer to make the sheet extra thin - cost $10. The aluminium would not bond well. It may not withstand the electroplating bath solution. I think you should be using a proper bath because in my trade brush plating kits are worthless, moreover I don't think you will be plating 24 k gold. I'm acquainted with brush plating solutions for rhodium, but it's been dissolved into sulphuric acid and not particularly dangerous. These kits considered to be a waste of time (expect for those that really don't care about the item after it leaves the shop). There's a reason why jewellers don't use brush plating kits for gold... be sure some jewellery repairers would love to fix up a spot where a solder has destroyed the plated area, but none do.. they re-plate the whole thing and that includes watches whereby the movement and band has to be taken off. They would, but they don't.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I like many others, have simply lurked here.. I found this site a couple of weeks ago and have really enjoyed reading all the different topics and theories. Like other sites that im a member of, i primarily lurk.. This is the first thread that made me compelled to post..

To the original poster THANK YOU.. While I like many others hope you are wrong, I have the utmost respect for your diligence and research in regard to your post.. Before I stumbled upon this thread the many changes that have been happening in our world, mass animal die off, pole shifting, gulfstream slowing/stopping, all had me scratching my head.. I knew something more was going on.. I cant say that I totally understand all of your predictions on theories, but they all make sense. People tend to get so wrapped up in living, that they forget that things have an ending. Everything has a beginning/birth, and everything has a death, and in some cases a rebirth.

Im not ready to say that things will get as bad as you hypothosize, but then again im not ready to say that they wont.. Ive know for the better part of a year that 2011/2012 that SOMETHING was gonna happen. Its just a matter of connecting all the dots.. I can only hope that you missed a few dots and connected wrong! But I appreciate your work, patience, and dedication in presenting to us the things that you truly believe in..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Another question AOI, did you tamp the earth down into the can to make it tight, or did you just pour it in?

And can you elaborate on the dashes between the solid lines on this can

can
edit on 12-1-2011 by watchitburn because: added

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Strange massive tears in the solar surface- Earth quivers
Link

Posted on January 13, 2011 by The Extinction Protocol
January 12, 2011 – There is massive tearing on the solar surface in the latest pictures of the solar corona transmitted by SOHO. May we be the first to say that what we’re looking at is altogether strange and a little bizarre. A larger resolution picture is not currently available on the Space Weather website. No need to formulate any theories…we’re just saying in all our years of pouring over coronal holes- this latest snapshot of the Sun is the oddest. The magnetosphere underwent a dramatic twist last night in the onslaught of a high density solar wind stream but that’s not what caught our attention. Instead, it is the pattern of another plate obstruction involving the Australian and Pacific plates.

We see a heavy tremor followed by a large shaking which registered on most seismometers across the globe. The intensity was strongest in this Pacific region so we see more trouble to come in this part of the world. A deep and powerful 6.5 quake struck the Bonin Islands of Japan at a depth of 520.4 km and that perhaps best summarizes some of the massive tectonic stress movement of plates over the last 45 days.

A solar wind stream flowing from the indicated coronal hole should reach Earth on or about Jan. 14th. Credit: SDO/AIA.

spaceweather.com...

Flooding situation worsens across the globe

Deadly cricket virus sweeps across North America

Earthquakes, floods, and mass die offs, oh my.

edit on 12-1-2011 by Libertygal because: added spaceweathger.com remark/link

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

odd informations, if you said you get all these from Egypt then why are you using "I"..? i cant believe that would happen at least not all of it.
but thats a good starting point of another voyage of research huh..?!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

You sound like someone in a Dr Seuss story 'I don't like it one bit..'
You do not have to like it. But read the whole thread before you make a judgement, and if you still don't like what he is saying, stop reading!

edit on 13-1-2011 by KazzaB because: miss quote

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hi

I just wanted to make a comment and say I really like your post and topic. I have read through all 50 pages and have found it highly interesting.

Did anyone ever make a device like yours, did they test for the radiation? I thought I read someone else was going to give it a go.

I was watching a documentary about Denver Airport preparing for 2012 as NASA scientists predict a massive solar flare will be emitted, It kinda reminded me about what you said about Neutron stars.

Have you done anymore with your device? I would love to know more, it sounds really interesting.

I know what you mean with the Cash for Gold ads, They are everywhere here in the UK. To make your device is it really important that it has to be 24K gold?

I also wanted to tell you that there have been more bird deaths, this time in Canada

www.upi.com...
edit on 13-1-2011 by CheekyRob because: Pressed reply to early

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Another question AOI, did you tamp the earth down into the can to make it tight, or did you just pour it in?

If the earth is truly dry then it will not need tamping down, in fact, tamping it down would likely alter the positions of the Lead & Tin.

Once I'd assembled mine I was quite careful with it sa as to avoid knocking it about.

And can you elaborate on the dashes between the solid lines on this can

Yes, they are the points at which the Lead, Tin & Silicon should be.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinkerbel
reply to post by aoi3610

odd informations, if you said you get all these from Egypt then why are you using "I"..? i cant believe that would happen at least not all of it.
but thats a good starting point of another voyage of research huh..?!

I don't understand this comment? Could you elaborate?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CheekyRob
Hi

I just wanted to make a comment and say I really like your post and topic. I have read through all 50 pages and have found it highly interesting.

Great.

Did anyone ever make a device like yours, did they test for the radiation? I thought I read someone else was going to give it a go.

I have made several that have worked. I have no doubt it has been done before, why have we not seen it?.....

I was watching a documentary about Denver Airport preparing for 2012 as NASA scientists predict a massive solar flare will be emitted, It kinda reminded me about what you said about Neutron stars.

It is the Neutrons in the Flare that are the issue. Radiation is not good for Human Life.

Have you done anymore with your device? I would love to know more, it sounds really interesting.

I have introduced the idea to a number of people, however, like most on here, at first they are skeptical.

Time will tell.

I know what you mean with the Cash for Gold ads, They are everywhere here in the UK. To make your device is it really important that it has to be 24K gold?

It's only plated? Plating is CHEAP.

I also wanted to tell you that there have been more bird deaths, this time in Canada

I know, and several more. Italy, etc.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Here we go:

AURORA WATCH: This week, auroras around the Arctic Circle have been so bright, even clouds and glaring moonlight could not spoil the show. Frank Olsen sends this picture, taken on Jan. 12th, from Skittenelv, Norway:

What causes the Aurora?
Energy from the Sun, that is INCREASING.

There are in fact a couple of "disturbing" truths in this site:

Space Weather . com

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

With that and this..

Dec. 16, 2008: NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist.

science.nasa.gov...

Who knows what might happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

More and more things are happening.. Its not all coincidence. People seem to think that mother earth is their property, when in reality its the opposite..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CheekyRob

If I read correctly about the South Atlantic Hole, It is even bigger still.

And A huge "crack" in the suns Corona, "likely" to send a stream of high Energy particles directly at the EARTH?

More bird deaths to come...

Hopefully it's only Birds.

Expected arrival Jan 13-14.

It's on the NASA site.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Remedylane

Yes, South america have it bad.

I have been following the various "Flood" related stories that don't particularly seem to be "Big" news.

Katrina was BIG news.

What about:

Australia - Biblical Floods
South America - Huge Quake, Torrential Rain & Mud Slides
Philippines - Flooding as bad as Australia, perhaps worse, more people affected.

Close on 2 Million people affected when I last looked 48 hours ago?
It's barely been on the news.

We are being Scr***ed.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I can definatly say the same is true here in the States.. Australia is barely mentioned on the news.. Ive seen nothing about Brazil.

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join