It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted as a child... WHAT HAPPENED?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Glad I could help you along your path, best of luck to you! Should you ever want to talk, feel free to U2U me

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Thank you so much... ahhhh.... I am kinda new to this site though... what is U2U?...... I'm sorry... another stupid question... lol

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Absolutely. And it is not as uncommon as you think, especially now as the energies are raising and it is activating more and more of our DNA. It really all comes down to DNA. Your blistered hands are good sign you are hooking up your latent strands of DNA. Expand on what you are experiencing and open yourself up to learning more. Ask the creator, your God or whatever you have been taught to know what God, is to download the information you are seeking into your brain. And ask every day. It will be amazing what thoughts begin to stream into your brain when you least expect it. There is unlimited information out there and only your knowingness will tell you what is truth and what is not. The most fascinating book I have read in the last 20 years, is a book called The Genius Frequency. It is now my bible. There are books out there, that are written by individuals who are channeling the Genius Frequency and the information they get they pass on to the rest of us in books like these. I had some amazing experiences reading this book and a few like it. I literally was tapping into pure genius and it really raised my frequency. Now, I just know things and I have more joy and my fear is abating. I believe you would resonate with the message. Don't get me wrong--it is not an easy read and it is not a book you can sit down and read cover to cover. I read 4 or 5 pages at a time and it takes me awhile to comprehend. I truly believe it is rewiring my brain at a higher level; and if that is the case, then my DNA is changing accordingly. Be joyful, you are onto something.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jblue1978

Just a stupid question... is your astrological sign Gemini ? ?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jblue1978

That is a most unfortunate response that suggests to me you are not open to a earthly explanation, you have already made up your mind “this was a UFO encounter”. It wasn’t, there is almost always a earthly explanation and when the OP denies the existence of that explanation it leaves only one other explanations. Sorry it’s not as polite as my last response.

I see this all the time on ATS, I initially thought you were different, a poster coming along telling us about his or her ET encounter and then asking for a explanation but only a explanation that involves ET’s involvement. The truth is in most of these cases the OP is lying once it is established that the OP is not open to a earthly explanation. This in my experience is usually the result of mental illness or narcissism. You want to believe you have been visited by ET and you want other people to believe it because this validates your own sense of self importance, it makes you feel different, special and above your average man.

Blisters on fingertips could be explained away as an allergic reaction, a host of skin conditions, peripheral neuropathy, impetigo or even the common bed bug, get a new doctor. If most of this stuff took place when you were younger there is nothing that is to say it was not a dream that you have confused with reality. However if you are unprepared to accept any earthly explanation I can only conclude this is rubbish.

Fortunately for you, you will find ATS awash with people willing to feed your narcissistic delusions who will flame this post and give you all the sci-fi movie answers you seek. But if you want the truth they are not the people you seek.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

Libra

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Not to worry, I respect your earthly explanations very much so. And I understand completely if you may think I'm coming across like I have already made up my mind that I was visited. Honestly, I would openly accept "earthly" explanations and am not completely convinced 100% that I was visited by ET's. Although, I am unlike you in the sense that I don't completely rule that out with the thought "there is ALWAYS an earthly explanation" because I don't believe that at all. The only reason I'm not really accepting your theories is the fact that every one of them suggest there was something physically or mentally wrong with me. I know you don't know my state of health and I'm not saying your explanations are completely bogus, but I have had no history of any of these illnesses or conditions in my lifetime. It's hard for me to except the idea that out of the blue for two or three short weeks my brain and body decided to go disarray to the point where I had hallucinations, vivid lucid dreams, and physical complications and then suddenly jump back to normal. And all this being unnoticed with the exception of the blisters, and never happening again. That seems like you are stretching a little too far for an "earthly" explanation.

The idea that it could have all been a dream is the only one that sounds close to a possible explanation. But there is only one nitch in that as well... My mother accounts for all the events. She knows the bar and the night I was talking about and verified we where there. She also knows the exact car ride I mentioned, what car it was, and which boyfriend I was remembering. She doesn't recall the details I remember, but admitted those nights had a strange vibe to them. My mother also took me to three doctors about the blisters and none of then could find a cause for something that sudden for someone perfectly healthy.

Were they ET's? I have no idea. Nothing like that ever happened again and all the stories I have heard in the past suggest that you get visited over and over throughout your life after something like that. Though myself, I have never had anything like this happen again. And I don't actually remember SEEING an ET either. I would be more willing to accept that maybe it was just all a psychic episode. THAT I have had happen to me a handful of times in my life. And maybe the episodes seemed more real to me back then because I was a child and more open to them. Still don't know where the blisters would have come from though. There could be a million explanations that don't include alien farming or physical illness. In fact, I'm not convinced completely it was either. That is why I'm here. To hear a diverse set of possible explanations. Yours was a good one. Very educated and logical reasoning. Just not the explanation for me.

I would be willing to hear any other ideas you may have though.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well, I can see that this thread COMPLETELY died...
I thank you all who did post and I look forward to talking to you all again.

God Bless...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join