It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted as a child... WHAT HAPPENED?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have studied aliens for many years through reading and such. Though I have never been explain these experiences I had as a child. In fact, I never was smart enough to think about them rationally until later in life. But still to this day I have no clue to what could have happened. I have three stories to share and I will keep them brief. After you are done reading these experiences I would like to hear any comments as to what people may think happened to me. I know people from around the world are reading this, and I'm sure there are plenty of people on here that have quite a few answers to things I never thought of on the subject. You are also welcome to just leave a response as well in reaction to this.

First, let me add that these experiences were very close together. I don't quite remember how close, but I would guess in the same month.

First experience...

I was a little guy, maybe 4 or 5. We lived in a very small town in Wisconsin and my mother had taken me to the bar so she could hang out with her friends. All the usual things are going on. People playing pool, drinking, smoking, etc. I was just a tad shorter than the barstools running around with barely anyone watching me. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, AND I DO MEAN SUDDENLY...... everything STOPPED. Like time FROZE! The lights shut off, the music shut off and it was totally silent. The only light in the bar was extremely bright ominous white lights shinning in the front windows of the building. Smoke from cigarettes were frozen in the air, the alcohol from peoples drinks was frozen, everyone still had an unchanging expression on their lit by the lights from the front windows. I seemed to be unaffected by the freezing of time. I remember running to my mother banging on her thigh as she sat frozen in the barstool. This all seemed to last about maybe a minute or two. Then, as fast as it happened, everything flashed and it was back to normal and everyone carried on as if nothing happened. As did I.

Second Experience...

It was late at night and my mother, her boyfriend, and I were driving down an old country back road right outside of the same town. I was in the back seat while they were in the front seat driving and smoking pot. Then I remember a orange light coming from out the window. I looked out the window and remember seeing an egg shaped ball of light floating in the field off the side of the road. I remember everything got quiet. I don't remember my mother and the other guy saying anything. I remember just being really quiet and not having any thoughts or emotion. But I was mesmerized and couldn't look away. I do not remember anything else from this, not even how we got home.

THE THIRD EXPERIENCE!!!

My mother had put me to bed. She always like to shut the door so she could do her thing. I believe I slept for a little bit, but was surprised when I awoke. When I woke up, what seemed to be like 15 minutes later to me, I was laying in bed in my pitch black room BUT COULD SEE EYES ALL OVER THE CEILING WATCHING ME... I was scared and called out for my mother. The funny thing is, I never really felt quite right and didn't really feel fully awake. I remember my mother answering my call, but it was more like I was dreaming. She walked in, but all the eyes were still there staring at me. I asked her if she could see them and she told me no and to go back to bed. She then left and I just remember trying to deal with it. I remember NOTHING of the rest of that night. The next morning my mother grabbed me in horror!!! She grabbed my hands asking what happened to me. I had blisters all over my fingertips on both hands. There were no burn marks or anything, just huge blisters!! She took me to the doctor that day and he couldn't explain it. The Doctor dismissed it as "infections coming out of my hands". My mother spent time popping all of them and they eventually went away...

ANY IDEAS OR COMMENTS!!!???!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
for the second experience, are you sure you weren't smoking pot too?

but in all seriousness this post was quite interesting. The third experience seemed quite freaky, like the ET's were all watching you.

What happened after the third one? Did it just stop or did it continue?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Nothing ever happened again.... That was the end if it. But yea, in the third case, that is what I am thinking also. Like they were just WATCHING...doing their thing while I was brainwashed or something... I remember I couldn't really move or get up to leave the room. I was just kinda "stuck" in bed. Wish I knew why I had the blisters. My mother is still freaked about it, although she don't talk about.

BTW.... must have been some STRONG POT.... lol......

jk...

edit on 3-1-2011 by jblue1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jblue1978

Kind of weird that you would have three different experiences and then just forget about you (alien no loves you
)
its almost like they were watching you in between these three times. How far apart were these happenings?
Also, a bit of an eerie thought, what if they're still watching you?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
they are were in the same couple weeks. At least in the same month. Maybe even in the same week. I know it was all close.

I do think about if they were still watching me. But I have seen absolutely no sign to suggest that. If they are still watching me...... well, that is a creepy thought..

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ok when was this- the 60s/70s/80s? Timeline would be pivitol thanks
Different abduction techniques are used per decade. I can better answer your question when I know what year were talking about.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

This was in the early 80's.... Maybe in 82 or 83

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Ok well "farming" was well into action by then- infact it would not surprise me if your small town became one of their favorite hotspots. Unfortuantely it does sound to me, a fellow abductee, as if you were in contact. What stuck out to me was the fact that you saw the eyes above you as a child in bed- and woke up with the abduction scars. What is a common misconception is the fact that "they" "abduct you", sometimes yes- but more often than non- they comeinto your room during an interdimensional wormhole- and perform experiments on you- in your own home. Something similiar to this picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/525a70100ab9.jpg[/atsimg]

It started with me when I was a child. And continued to adulthood. Not to freak you out- but it happens to id say atleast half of the US population if not more. Have you every experienced missing time as an adult? Maybe you should consider regression hypnotherapy to help you recall the events, should you have further questions. I personally, prefer being blissfully unaware of the specifics. Kind of like the matrix- you cant unremember something once you know the truth. Tread carefull my friend. (hugs)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Wow... That seems like it would make sense considering what I experienced. I only have one question and I hope this doesn't sound stupid... What did you mean by "farming"?

Also, what would your take be in the first experience and the whole "Time Freezing" and "Bright Lights in the Front Windows" be? I mean, besides the obvious...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

lol I call it "farming" because that is essentially what they are doing. Gathering DNA, running medical experiments, for their own sick agenda. We are nothing more than labrats to them. I cant even say that what they do is humane- by blocking our memories.

Which brings me to your incident- I have never ever heard of an experience before with time standing still like that at the bar. I would have to say that you experienced something truly unique. Generally, when there is a ufo involved you will see the bright lights- as you did. You may not have been the subject of the ufo's arrival, it could of been somebody else. I do believe that "they" can manipulate time and space at their will. This would explain why and how you experienced what you did. Also, its possible that being such a young child, you were not subseptible to their time freezing techniques for whatever reason.

You seeing the ufo in the field, I would say sounds like classic ufo case. They dont necessarily have to abduct you for you to experience missing time. I believe that the ufo's themselves can at will send out an emp of sorts that kind of stops time or makes missing time for those involved, so that they would not be found out as easily. Maybe its a protection device the ships have so that no human machinery can interfere.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

OK, Let's say I wasn't the target when time froze. I wonder, because I didn't freeze in time like the rest of the people in the bar, if that made me stand out to them. And maybe that is what intrigued them to study me further. ???

And if I wanted to get even more crazy, maybe I'm not susceptible to their time freezing techniques STILL and that is why I haven't had another experience or a lapse of time as I got older as well. This last part may be a bit far fetched, but hey, I suppose anything is possible... Why would they be interested and then just leave me alone completely. I have had many other DIFFERENT experiences..... astral projection, meditation and chi energy movement, lot's of physic power in my dreams, defeating demons and satan in my dreams, etc, etc.... But never a lapse of time or any ET like experiences. Curious.....

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Then maybe you are now being protected- by a spirit guide- an angel- a family member who has passed. It sounds to me, (i was born in 80) as though you are an indigo child like myself. We are very open spiritually and have all kinds of encounters in our lives. I too have been at the mercy of demons, I am a psychic/medium and I help people fight demonic entities in their lives. But I have angels at my side, helping me fight.

Its hard to say what we "signed up for" before we incarnated. I know alot of indigos are from other planets, other alien species incarnated as human to experience human life- or to be here for the times ahead that we are to face. Perhaps you were not affected because you have some part of your souls dna which does not work with the aliens technology.

Its hard to say, but you are lucky that you havent had any more incidents with them since your childhood. Sometimes people are "marked" for life and other times its only for a short while.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I have always believed that I was protected. I have 3 guardian angels. One over each shoulder and another child like one standing by my right side. I have always been close to God and he gives me power in my dreams.

As for the "Indigo" thing. I have never heard of that until today. I looked that up after I read it and was quite shocked. There is a list of traits that can put someone into this category, and I fit nearly every one. Looks like I learned something.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I'm pretty interested in your 2nd experience, especially the ball of light.

May I ask how big it was and do you remember the colour, was it white, yellow or orange ??

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

These are the ET encounter accounts I actually “enjoy” for want of a better phrase. First of all I want to say I think you are one of the rare people on ATS who isn’t telling us a lie about your ET encounter however although very real to you this was probably not a ET encounter there could be a number of logical explanations.

The first one is the simplest, when you were young you had dreams about these orange orbs and as you have got older you have confused the real world with your dream world. To you it might feel very real but it was just a child’s dream.

It could also be when you were younger you had a undiagnosed neurological or visual impairment that caused you to hallucinate or perhaps led to your eyes seeing lights were there were none. And again as a child you were unable to recognise that this was the case. Might be that you had febrile convulsions causing you to black out and impairing your vision.

There is another explanation, I don’t think this would apply to you but it is possible with other people. It could be that you were abused as a child and your adult mind is blocking out the painful memories with this fantasy that you were visited by ET and as a result have memory blocks.

I don’t think you were visited, you might think you were, but I think there is a more earthy explanation.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

It was yellow and orange. I would say it was about the size of a small house with the smaller ends of the egg pointing up and down.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I do appreciate your input. Although, I am a EXTREMELY healthy man and NEVER been diagnosed with any such things. Also, being a 9/11 US Army war veteran, I highly doubt they would allow someone with ANY history of hallucinating to go to war. Plus, how would you explain the HUGE blisters? I would agree if it was some infection or condition that eventually lead up to the blisters... But to go to bed one night without ever having ANY sign whatsoever in my LIFE of that sort of thing, and then to wake up the very next morning with massive blisters on my fingertips that the DOCTOR couldn't even explain.....??

I respect your analysis very much. TRULY... It was very well thought out with supporting facts of things that could have been the answers. And I DID ask for possible answers. So thank you for your reply. But I'm going to have to say that this REALLY HAPPENED... I was not ill or impaired or dreaming... It just simply happened... As real as I am typing this response to you.

God Bless...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

In regards to the third part, I had a friend who had an incredible ability to heal. She could raise the frequency in her body and put her hands on a person and heal them. I know because she did it to me. Any way, her skin would get very flushed (hot) and blisters would appear on her hands because she got so hot. It sounds like the same thing might have happened to you. After a couple of days the blisters would release and the dead skin would peel. Sounds like you may have experienced the same. Sounds like a good thing to me.

P.S.
She had quite a number of UFO experiences all through out her life.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I really like your post. Makes so much sense from what I was taught by my teacher who shall go unnamed.I also learned that when I person is of a higher frequency, they can not be mind controlled, which would explain everyone else being frozen and the little kid not. I just think that this individual is of a higher order and is being studied because of his ever changing and evolving DNA. The ETs don't waste their time on people who are not
changing and evolving. Why would they?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TmTrvlr

WOW.... That is a intriguing thought. About your healer friend. I have healed someone I loved very much when she was sick... It was the only time I put that much heart into it, but IT WORKED....!! I was never able to do it again though. You think they triggered some sort of healing abilities in my DNA? This is getting deep... I'm starting to really like the fact that I opened up with this story. I have only told a VERY SMALL handful of people in my life about this. Didn't want to be called crazy... Everyone on here has been very supportive, and I am grateful for that. Thank you all...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join