It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Transcripts, Official Records Belie ‘The 9/11 Commission Report’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Those of you who believe the OS, don't you find it extremely odd that considering the number of video cameras surrounding the pentagon and nearby business, only (1) video was released? That (1) video proved nothing!!! It only showed a blur!! Now come on, don't you think the government has a better video showing this "plane" flying into the Pentagon?

Actually 3 were released. The Citgo video only shows a possible shadow of the plane, and the Doubletree video shows the explosion as seen from the opposite side of the building.

If the government wants to end the conspiracy theories of 9/11...Show the VIDEOS...VIDEOS...VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go making the mistake that the government thinks the tiny minority of people who believe in these "conspiracy theories" deserve some sort of special treatment, or more proof than what has already been out there for years.

That being said, even if they had 100 different videos of perfect clarity, showing the plane flying into the building, there would still be conspiracy theories. This is a never-ending, constantly morphing and twisting chase down the rabbit hole that will never be satisfied.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdWard54
which under intense research matches diameter and size of a GLOBAL HAWK drone aircraft shaped missile.

No, that is just a truther lie. The engines match Rolls Royce RB-211's

it is impossible for an airplane 757 or otherwise to fly and impact and leave zero evidence of debris at the pentagon that day...

Except of course that flight 77 left plenty of evidence, including engines, undercarriage, wheels, bodies, luggage, seats, even seats with bodies strapped in them - why repeat that truther lie?

Long live the lies

posted by you and other truthers!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist

Here you go making the mistake that the government thinks the tiny minority of people who believe in these "conspiracy theories" deserve some sort of special treatment, or more proof than what has already been out there for years.

"Tiny Minority"?

Really?

You sure you don't want to correct that statement?

Click the link to go to youtube and see the links to the Polls in the video description.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Wow, here we go with the Rothschild Anti-Defamation League style tactics. Are you even a Jew? Usually its a member of a race that cries racism, and the first to spit the racism nonsense is the one guilty of racism. Classic case of attacking the messenger and not the message.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
"I am not "throwing in" the anti-semitism card - I started with it. Veteranstoday is an anti-semitic website in the guise of a website catering to US miliary veterans."

Of course it's anti-semitic; just like everyone else is anti-semitic who doesn't believe the Official Fairy Tale.

By the way, have you noticed that it is ALWAYS these anti-semitic accusers who are the most aggressive at protecting and sticking their tongue up the Official Fairy Tale's rear end? Gee, I wonder why?

Getting back to the topic, sure...a large commercial airliner crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11...haven't you seen the abundance of video and photographic evidence, before and after?

edit on 3-1-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: Clarity

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

You do realize that you are replying under a different account now right? Oops.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What I want to know is how did Hani "Couldn't Fly His Way Out of a Paper Bag" Hanjour fly this aircraft by line of sight from all the way from Ohio into the Pentagon? I don't know about this article but as far as the official story goes-no sale.

edit on 3-1-2011 by EugeneTheBeast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
"Wow, here we go with the Rothschild Anti-Defamation League style tactics. Are you even a Jew?"

Yep, straight from their outdated text book. Interesting how every other race on this planet has been persecuted to hell, but only one race finds the need to set up organizations which promote censorship and an agenda. Gee, I wonder why.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"You do realize that you are replying under a different account now right? Oops."

You've obviously misunderstood my post, which was rather sarcastic and defending your position. By the way, I only have one account. I leave the multiple accounts option to the 9/11 Official Fairy Tale Worshippers who live on this site for the purpose of spreading garbage around.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

My bad, You are right. I suspect some of these guys here are in fact the same person and the first line of your post confused me. I apologize for jumping the gun.

edit on 3-1-2011 by OptimistPrime because: re read the post.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
"Tiny Minority"?

Yep.

Really?

Yep.

You sure you don't want to correct that statement?

Nope, nothing to correct.

edit on 3-1-2011 by Soloist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
Nope, nothing to correct.

You couldn't be more wrong.

See, it's comments like that which totally blow your credibility and reveal your absolute lack of objectivity.

Even sources critical of theories in opposition to the OS grudging acknowledge that it is far from a "Tiny minority".

"36% of Americans consider it "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that government officials either allowed the attacks to be carried out or carried out the attacks themselves. Thirty-six percent adds up to a lot of people. This is not a fringe phenomenon. It is a mainstream political reality." - TIME

36% of American's is 108 million Americans - more than three times the population of Canada.

And it's actually a lot higher than 36 percent. That poll was five years ago and the number of people rejecting the official fairytale is growing every day.

CBS/Angus Reid, Oct 2006
58% say that gov't officials are "lying" in the 9/11 Commission Report - only 16% say they are telling the truth.

ZOGBY, Feb 2006
49.3% of New York City residents and 41% of New York citizens overall say that some of our leaders "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act".

SCRIPPS/HOWARD, July 2006
36% of respondents overall said it is "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that federal officials either participated in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon or took no action to stop them "because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East."

911INQUIRY.ORG, May 2004
63% of Canadians agreed that "Individuals within the U.S. Government including the White House had prior knowledge of the plans for the events of September 11th, and failed to take appropriate action to stop them". Additionally, 16% of Canadians believe that individuals within the U.S. Government were involved in the planning and execution of the events of September 11th. (47% LIHOP, 16% MIHOP, 63% combined)

Non-Scientific Polls:

MSNBC, Sept 2006 up to present (Oct 2007)
"Do you believe any of the conspiracy theories suggesting the U.S. government was somehow involved in 9/11?"
(Covers both LIHOP and MIHOP theories)
YES: 67%

CNN, Nov 2004
"Do you believe there is a US government cover up surrouning 911?"
(Question is too vague to specify LIHOP or MIHOP - could be interpreted as a coverup of incompetence only)
YES: 89%

COLBERT NATION, June 2006
"Was 9/11 an inside job?" (MIHOP)
YES: 66%

AM 640 Radio Toronto, August 2006
"Was 9/11 an inside job?" (MIHOP)
YES: 85%

edit on 3-1-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I just wanted to add.

Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld face treason for 9/11!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

See, it's comments like that which totally blow your credibility and reveal your absolute lack of objectivity.

I'm not here to be objective, I don't buy into any of this junk. What you think about my "credibility" is of no concern to me.

Nor do I believe in these polls.

The fact remains that there is no evidence that proves a missile, global hawk, or anything other than the plane hit the building. No, it didn't flyover either.

You want to take a poll? Take a poll of all the eyewitnesses that saw the plane impact that were on the scene and ask them how many believe it was something other than a plane.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

If I may address this thread's participants? I was reading the thread until I encountered the first reason to post this...

Please do not engage the debunkers;

Only the deluded or the paid-off still believe amateur Arab pilots did it

From an article published on Friday, June 06, 2008 by John Kaminski

Old article

I appreciate when researchers bring their findings to ATS.

I've read the OP. I appreciate the source too.

Further reading for me to exercise my ability to discern for myself.

Because the TODAY show isn't bringing this to my attention.

I've seen too many researchers get banned from posting on ATS for engaging the "hate the truth" movement.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
I just wanted to add.

Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld face treason for 9/11!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Except that was an April fool's joke....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

You were proven wrong in your claim that it's a "tiny majority" - so you change the subject.

As for witnesses, well, they report all sorts of things: jet liner, small commuter plane, planes even smaller than that and yes, even a missile:

"‘I was convinced it was a missile. It came in so fast it sounded nothing like an airplane.” - Lon Rains, editor of Space News.

"After I boarded the Orange Line [Metro Line] train, a young man and a young woman, both in their early twenties and wearing backpacks, burst into the subway car shouting and exhibiting extreme excitement and agitation.

They addressed the entire car, which was mostly empty except for me and perhaps three or four other men in suits. The young people yelled, “...We were standing at the Pentagon Station, waiting for the train to come, and we saw a missile fly into the Pentagon! We saw it, we saw it!”

One of the men sitting closer to them must have asked for clarification, because they reiterated the same information several times, saying repeatedly, “...a missile, we saw it, a missile, it flew right into the Pentagon, I can’t believe it.. now it’s on fire, there’s smoke!”

Hell, even Rummy called it a "missile" - and he should know.

I guess witness testimony isn't going to cut it in this case, seeing as everybody has a different story.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

April fools?
Where does it say that?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Only witnesses to a plane count.

Any other witnesses don't count...duh.

Just kidding of course.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Soloist

You were proven wrong in your claim that it's a "tiny majority" - so you change the subject.

Polls prove nothing, look at the world around you and see how tiny of a minority you truly are.

"‘I was convinced it was a missile. It came in so fast it sounded nothing like an airplane.” - Lon Rains, editor of Space News.

Why did you leave the part out about him not seeing a "missile"?

At that moment I heard a very loud, quick whooshing sound that began behind me and stopped suddenly in front of me and to my left. In fractions of a second I heard the impact and an explosion. The next thing I saw was the fireball.

"We were standing at the Pentagon Station, waiting for the train to come, and we saw a missile fly into the Pentagon! We saw it, we saw it!”

Nothing more than hearsay.

I guess witness testimony isn't going to cut it in this case, seeing as everybody has a different story.

Did anyone who directly saw the actual impact claim it was a missile?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join