It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Transcripts, Official Records Belie ‘The 9/11 Commission Report’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Im not sure what really happend to the Pentagon, but I highly doubt the official story.

What I find interesting is April Gallop. I havent heard anything about her until recently. First time I heard about her was on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory. Maybe I missed a few things until recently? Heres the episode about the Pentagon. April is interviewd around the 23 minute mark.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

please feel free to provide sources of images of them collecting dna samples. please provide sources of images of then recovering identifiable plane parts. please prove the flight data, as the flight data is said to be contradicting the OS. I will believe you slightly more if you do.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The registration contact for Veteranstoday website is.

Administrative Contact:
Verduzco, Albertina
MedBillz
Via de la Amistad
#3-C304
San Diego, California 92154
United States

Somehow I expected Bill or George. But maybe that’s my Midwest upbringing.

Gilad Atzmon, Musician and Writer, Joins VeteransToday.com Staff

here

Gilad served in the IDF during the 1982 conflict, a paramedic, but has noted that he is more than a bit uncomfortable with Israel’s policies. I feel much that way about the United States. Gil is joining like minded people from more than a few countries.

and

I know of Atzmon from Ian Dury and the Blockheads, the punk band he joined in the late 90s. He has moved on and does 100 concerts a year.

corperate news

Veterans Today is pleased to announce the appointment of Lt. General Hamid Gul, former head of Pakistan’s ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence), to its Editorial Board of Directors, joining, among others, Jeff Gates, Dr. Alan Sabrosky, Col. Jim Hanke, Gordon Duff, Khalil Nouri and Col. Eugene Khrushchev.

Uhhh??? A Pakistani editing a US veterans website?

Colonel Evgeny Khrushchev, a military analyst at RT. (Russia Television) has joined the Editorial Board of VeteransToday.com Chairman of the Editorial Board Gordon P. Duff says “Col. Khrushchev is a valued addtion to our board as he’s a wealth of experience and knowledge especially during this time of war in Afghanistan. Contrary to the family tradition,

And now a Russian too??

So we have a Punk rock Israeli a Russian and Pakistani give US veterans, the news.

Come on people research the website! Don’t just accept the drivel they pedal.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Where's is all this evidence you suggest exists? Please provide said evidence. Seriously I would like to see this because this is news to me!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

I am not sure what your particular interest in April Gallop is but this is the lady who sued American Airlines on the basis that she suffered as a result of their flight 77 impacting the Pentagon and only later decided there had been no aircraft in the first place .

Her story is that she exited the Pentagon where the wall was breached; that is here :-

911research.wtc7.net...

Unless she and her baby are made of asbestos that was clearly impossible. She was obviously herded out with other survivors at some other exit so was not in a postion to view much aircraft wreckage, if any.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kjburto
reply to post by Alfie1

Where's is all this evidence you suggest exists? Please provide said evidence. Seriously I would like to see this because this is news to me!

Just to set you off here is a compilation of eyewitnesses to the Pentagon 9/11 :-

911research.wtc7.net...

But I hardly see how it is down to me to spoonfeed you further. Are you seriously saying you have never heard of AA 77's flight data recorder being recovered, radar records, air traffic control, examination of wreckage, recovery of body parts ? If you are supposed to be a truther shouldn't you be actively seeking and evaluating this stuff ? It's all available; not buried anywhere.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Ok first off do NOT label me as a "truther" because you do not know me. Second you posted that "speculation" without evidence so I asked for it. Third that link you posted is hardly "evidence" to back up the story of a plane, more importantly flight 77 hitting the pentagon. I did not ask you to "spoon feed" me anything, simply asked for your evidence since you seem to "know" what happened that day.
edit on 3-1-2011 by kjburto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EdWard54

The available debris photographs clearly show an engine, which under intense research matches diameter and size of a GLOBAL HAWK drone aircraft shaped missile

BULLBUTTER . In case you missed it , see Alfie1's post , third down from yours , front page .

After , and ONLY after , you have reviewed and read the information in that link , please come back and show me the "intense research" that concludes it was a GH .

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

I assure you, and everyone reading this post, that under all known laws of physics and airplane flights, it is impossible for an airplane 757 or otherwise to fly and impact and leave zero evidence of debris at the pentagon that day...

And I assure you, repeating the mantra that there was no evidence of debris at the Pentagon will not make it any more true.

That's not the only thing he said though, was it?

I'm seeing a trend in the way that you have responded and continue to respond in this thread. You've even thrown in the anti-semitism card.

I don't think I need to go any further, it's quite clear what's going on here for those with eyes to see.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

... unless we suspend all known physical laws on airplane flight and air turbulence no passenger airplane hit ...

Again , BULLBUTTER .

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Now , I'm not going to just assume that you will take the time to read that , as it is apparent that your mind is made up . Just in case you don't , the guy gives a very detailed and critical analysis that confirms that it was entirely possible to pilot this plane into the Pentagon , regardless of the commonly perceived assumption that "ground effect" would have prevented it .

Again , read it , then refute it with credible and qualified sources . Don't just repeat things you have read or heard .

A mind is a terrible thing to waste .
edit on 3-1-2011 by okbmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dookzor

That's not the only thing he said though, was it?

That's all that needs to be said.

I'm seeing a trend in the way that you have responded and continue to respond in this thread. You've even thrown in the anti-semitism card.

I am not "throwing in" the anti-semitism card - I started with it. Veteranstoday is an anti-semitic website in the guise of a website catering to US miliary veterans.

I don't think I need to go any further, it's quite clear what's going on here for those with eyes to see

You're right. Like I said before this is not the first post to link "info" to this site. I smell spam burning. Usually its some poster claimly, weakly, that they just "happened" on the website and wanted to know what everyone thought. Well, you just don't "happen" on to websites and then "happen" to be a member of a conspiracy forum.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Do you have any evidence that the site or it's members are "anti-semitic"?

You do realize that being harshly critical of the policies of the state of Israel is quite different to "anti-semitism" don't you?

If you don't then you should know that most of us here ARE aware of the difference and can't be fooled by baseless accusations of "anti-semitism" as a smear tactic.

Therefore, if you have genuine evidence to support this accusation then please supply it as you haven't done so thus far.

Next, please show what bearing this alleged "anti-semitism" has on the article referenced in the OP which never mentions Israel or the Jews and which has no relevance to that topic whatsoever.

Further, what are you accusing the OP of, exactly?
edit on 3-1-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think it is funny that so many people place so much of their "faith" that it wasnt an aircraft because a fiberglass nosecone couldnt have possibly gone through a wall. Appearantly they refuse to ask just what the nosecone is MOUNTED TO....which would be fuselage of the airliner.......

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Its my opinion. A site called "veterans today" with a host of articles critical of Israel in my book is a front for anti-semitism.

You do realize that being harshly critical of the policies of the state of Israel is quite different to "anti-semitism" don't you?

If you're the Secretary of State, maybe. If your on a conspiracy website forum then no, there is no difference.

If you don't then you should know that most of us here ARE aware of the difference and can't be fooled by baseless accusations of "anti-semitism" as a smear tactic.

You mean you won't be swayed by accusations of anti-semitism because they don't bother you that much.

Therefore, if you have genuine evidence to support this accusation then please supply it as you haven't done so thus far.

I firmly believe that presenting evidence is moot in this case.

Further, what are you accusing the OP of exactly?

Exactly? Well, I said I smell spam burning. Think of all the articles written about 9/11 and available on the internet. Conspiracist are wonderful at seeing "anamolies" - what are the chances that this website - of the billions of websites out there - would be so often linked in this forum, particluarly since it presents itself as a website for veterans.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have a couple of questions:

1/ In WTC 1+2 jet fuel was observed literally pouring out of elevator shafts below the impacts. Where did all the fuel from AA77 go? Did it go outwards & down the corridors of the concentric rings?

2/ I saw a fan disk from a jet engine in a forensic pic taken within the structure of the building. Looking at the shape of the hole the wings were sheared off, so how did the engine (or parts of) get into the hole?

3/ The only publically available video of whatever hit shows something travelling at almost zero altitude & parallel to the ground. How did a large airliner overcome 'ground effect' travelling at such high speed & low altitude?

4/ When a passenger plane crashes, the contents are thrown all over the place. Where are all the bodies/parts of bodies/luggage/clothing/wheels etc in any of the pictures?

5/ Is this the only airline crash in history where 99% of the entire plane & contents atomized on impact?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I suppose it would be ok with you if the site had articles detailing war crimes by anyone else, though..

It looks so weak crying for Israel, that its beyond belief. They certainly do not need you speaking for them as it makes it easier for most here to investigate and see the crimes they are responsible for, and the many crimes against the Hebrew people...you must be a bible thumper of some sort.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Malcram

Its my opinion.... I firmly believe that presenting evidence is moot in this case. [/quote]

You have no evidence. Thank you for your honesty.

And any criticism of the state of Israel on ATS automatically constitutes "anti-semitism". Again, thank you for your candor.

You mean you won't be swayed by accusations of anti-semitism because they don't bother you that much.

So, the site which carries some articles critical of the policies of Israel is "anti-semitic", the OP is anti-semitic because he posted an article (totally unrelated to Israel or the Jews) from a website which dares to criticize Israel, and I'm anti-semitic because I asked you to prove your accusations of "anti-semitism".

OK. Wow. Your position is very clear. You'd have made a great Witchfinder General.

Exactly? Well, I said I smell spam burning.

And I smell an unrestrained, unreasonable smear campaign and an attempt to derail a thread by highly underhand means. I'm just pleased you were so obvious about it as it won't be difficult for others to see exactly what you are up to.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

So, the site which carries some articles critical of the policies of Israel is "anti-semitic",

Yet, calls itself Veterans Today.

the OP is anti-semitic because he posted an article (totally unrelated to Israel or the Jews) from a website which dares to criticize Israel,

Among, literally, millions of possible articles about 9/11 he choose that article from that website. And it dares to call itself Veterans Today.

and I'm anti-semitic because I asked you to prove your accusations of "anti-semitism".

No, because you jumped right on the "I'm just critical of Israel" bandwagon.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The posters who are crying for evidence, I say this...where are the Pentagon security and surrounding business videos that captured this "plane" that flew into the Pentagon? Where is the government's evidence of the OS? Why did they confiscate nearby business videos and never returned them to their rightful owners? If they're so sure that a plane flew into the Pentagon, PROVE IT!!! The victims of 9/11, the people of this country and the world deserve no less!!! Those of you who believe the OS, don't you find it extremely odd that considering the number of video cameras surrounding the pentagon and nearby business, only (1) video was released? That (1) video proved nothing!!! It only showed a blur!! Now come on, don't you think the government has a better video showing this "plane" flying into the Pentagon? If the government wants to end the conspiracy theories of 9/11...Show the VIDEOS...VIDEOS...VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

No, because you jumped right on the "I'm just critical of Israel" bandwagon.

Ah, so, criticizing some of the policies of Israel (as well as those of perhaps dozens of other nations) along with specifically stating that one has nothing against Jews in general but is "just critical of Israel", is the undeniable sign of an "anti-semite"?

Your attitude reminds me of something......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join