It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your war on Terrorism ! America !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
i am not sure if this has been posted but , in my search i did not find anything ....

with that said ... make sure you brows the whole map to get a good look at all the death this war has caused , and this is only the confirmed kills
,pardon my out burst ,but if wikileaks provided accurate documents , then this map sould make you feel sick ! ,

The Guardian plotted every death in Iraq on a map through data from the Wikileaks Iraq war logs.

Wikileaks released almost 400,000 classified US documents about the Iraq war. The war logs suggest evidence of torture was ignored, and detail the deaths of thousands of Iraqi civilians. The logs show there were more than 109,000 violent deaths between 2004 and the end of 2009. They included 66,081 civilians, 23,984 people classed as enemy, 15,196 members of the Iraqi security forces and 3,771 coalition troops.

healthmap.wordpress.com...

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

It's a war! Righty or Wrongly people die, get over it! It is sad, very sad that innocents die but it is a war & by no means detracts from the overall effort in Iraq!

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I saw an interesting documentary on US foreign policy and diplomacy last night it was called AVATAR.
second line

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

It's a war! Righty or Wrongly people die, get over it! It is sad, very sad that innocents die but it is a war & by no means detracts from the overall effort in Iraq!

What?? Most of the deaths occured AFTER the initial war..
Saddam and the Iraq army are well gone..

So why still so many civilian deaths.??
It's like the US doesn't care who they kill with their "precision" bombs...

The WAR is over..Let them live and get the hell out US...

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Ok on again! Instead of blaming everything on the US troops have look at the insurgents & other individual fools who attack the US forces. But any way it is a war & what will happen will happen! Sad in lots of cases but justified in most!

They will leave on their own terms when ready lol lol!

Anyway who are you to tell the US Military what to do? tut tut tut

edit on 3-1-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

ty sir , i was just getting ready to say just that ...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Ok on again! Instead of blaming everything on the US troops have look at the insurgents & other individual fools who attack the US forces. But any way it is a war & what will happen will happen! Sad in lots of cases but justified in most!

They will leave on theiur own terms when ready lol lol!

can you please explain to me the justification your referring too ?

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

It's a war! Righty or Wrongly people die, get over it!

Um, how about no. That's why the worlds in this mess in first place: people just like you "getting over" the abominations of a species against own.

it is a war & by no means detracts from the overall effort in Iraq!

Explain.

EDIT: Never mind. I just read your most recent post to this thread. You're just not worth the key stokes, buddy.
edit on 3/1/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

It's a war! Righty or Wrongly people die, get over it!

Um, how about no. That's why the worlds in this mess in first place: people just like you "getting over" the abominations of a species against own.

it is a war & by no means detracts from the overall effort in Iraq!

Explain.

yes please explain we are waiting for your explanation ???

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

They will leave on their own terms when ready lol lol!

Anyway who are you to tell the US Military what to do? tut tut tut

The US Government, or any Government, are meant to represent the peoples view..
Odd that the people did NOT want this invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan and yet their Government still went ahead and invaded..
So NO, the US does not want to be there killing anybody..
The Government does..

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Get over it! it happened! Read the official statements by the US government! Something as public as this I don't not have to rehash & quote it! I ain't your teacher & I will not hold your hand. The official story in this case is right! Bellyache all want about it! I don't care!

Cheers! Glasses raised to the victors! The mighty coalition! lol lol lol Don't care what you left wingers think!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You push me for answers well

Who the hell are you to tell the US Military what they should & should not do! lol If you actually think you even important enough to have a say!

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Are you honestly going to waste your time on an individual who a) is a proponent of America's foreign policy and b) uses 'lol lol' and 'tut tut tut' as an expression of reason and passive aggression?

Move on Nephi. Move on. It's a waste of time. Folk like that won't realize their folly until the tables are turned.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The mighty coalition liberated the Iraqi people from the terrorist enabler Hussein! They also are fighting Al-Quaeda & helping remove this scourge from the Iraqi people! Well then there is the insurgents ..... Don't need to go further .... My point is proven. Don't care what you come back with I am right & you will get the same answers lol lol lol lol!

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Who is he to tell the military what to do who do you think helps pay their wage. Who do you think you pay to make the right decisions.

Why is there is no way in hell they could take Iraq 10 years ago to yeah we can do it in a month your all being lied to and you know it.

The justification for the war was fabricated remember what did your forces find? Nothing thats what.

You know the only reason for going there was initially due to the fact if they changed there currency for their oil everyone would follow and your country couldn't afford that.

Also add the fact that there are trillions of dollars in minerals and oil among other things and the huge opium market that has thrived since the Taliban have been busy with you lot remember they used to cut the hands off any drug grower.

If you think innocent lives after the main assault are worth nothing especially when you are pulling out in 2 years time why waste your time get the troops out and let it go if the place was worthless a Nuke would have been dropped years ago.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Yes move on as I have obviously represented the truth here!. I concede it is tragic that innocents have died as depicted in the link posted but It is war & accidents regrettably do happen but that happens in war & does not detract from the efforts of the mighty coalition - Long Live the coalition & its allies! lol lol lol

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

heh, funny you should label me and others as left wingers ? since i claim to be neater! but hey did you kno they just did a study on the "RIGHT WINGERS " decision making , and found out they make decisions based on fear ! true story , so indeed have your Victory COWARD !

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

You push me for answers well

Who the hell are you to tell the US Military what they should & should not do! lol If you actually think you even important enough to have a say!

Me.?? I'm not even in the US..
But Governments ARE supposed to listen to their citizens..

And the citizens do not want these wars......

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

I saw an interesting documentary on US foreign policy and diplomacy last night it was called AVATAR.
second line

AVATAR? LOL. I think you are on to something man!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join