It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture and UFO's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
OK lets just imagine that the anti-christ has shown his face and millions upon millions of born again christians vanish from the face of the Earth in a second.

As most of us born again christians know already, the anti-christ is going to be a massive player in global affairs, and as all the people left on earth are non believers what excuse is he going to use as to where everyone has gone?

I personally believe due to the fact that obama has started rumors of UFO disclosure, and the mass amount of sightings in 2010 alone, that the anti-christ will use UFO's/aliens as the reason we have all gone.

The reason i say this is i believe the anti-christ is already working up a plan and using current world leaders to start something he is going to finish. he (anti-christ) does not want people to know Jesus took us. so UFO's/aliens is the only excuse i can think of that he will use to calm down the panic that will most probably happen.

Can i also point out that i believe UFO's/Aliens are demons and not real flesh and bone as we are. and CAN shapeshift.

So the question is what do you guys think the anti-christ's explanation to where everyone has gone will be?

Please dont turn this into a Jesus or Christian slamming thread, if you dont have anything positive to say. then dont say anything...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sorry, not buying this. I do believe in the anti-christ and think that he will be among us or is among us already but the aliens and UFO's are just another example of Gods creation of life. What exactly is your reasoning to assume that aliens are the work of the devil?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

Hi, I personally dont believe that Aliens were created by God. I think he has enough to deal with, with us.

Satan wants nothing more than to make everyone believe aliens took us or santa claus for that matter as long as he does not say it was Jesus because then he would be telling everyone he exists.

getting back to the point of the post - what do you think he will use as an excuse?
edit on 17/12/10 by infoquest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Wow... Really? You think metallic saucers that use anti-gravity technology are mythological creatures in disguise? This is the 21st century. The bronze age ended a long time ago. You have it backwards, so I'll correct that. Christians will be using their "savior" Jesus as an excuse for the upcoming UFO and ET events. They refuse to admit that other intelligent life exists because their holy babbles claim we're somehow the only ones in existence, despite the billions upon billions of other galaxies that have had plenty of time to produce highly evolved species that are far more advanced than us. There's plenty of evidence for extraterrestrials and absolutely none for gods, angels or demons. These misinterpretations and unsupported religious claims get on my nerves. If you really think there is a god, prove it. If you really think that machines are somehow "demons" in disguise, prove it. All you've presented is a bare assertion fallacy based on a collection of stories that claim some invisible man in the sky magically created everything and that uninvited guests from above are "demons" in disguise. Get real.

And yes, I did read the last sentence of your post where you request that negativity or objections not be given, but your bare assertion fallacy about extraterrestrial and government/military spacecraft being "demons" was the last straw when I saw it. I had to object and point out the flaw in your assertion.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

what an idiot you really are!

CAN YOU ACTUALLY READ?

The question was "what will be the anti-christs excuse"? does it matter to you so much what i believe?
get a grip and just answer the question or piss off.

OK so jesus, satan, demons etc etc etc we have no proof, i agree, so show me a photo or a video of one of your aliens been captured or one of your anti-gravity actual real space ships. you cant can you? NO, because none have been proven.

lmfao

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The Bible certainly hints at a rapture (Mat 24:41) but there are 3 groups of people in the end times: Rapture group, victorious group and the group who fall for satan's scam. The specifics of the rapture are too sketchy. You could argue a good Pre trib, mid trib, post trib case but its all conjecture based on very little substance. We do know for certain that there will be suvivors of the great tribulation who find the right path: Those who will be victorious over the beast (Rev. 15:2). You can only be victorious over something if you live through it and win. Rev 15:2 makes it clear that some believers will live until the end, and so therefore not all believers will be raptured out before the end.

Question is how do you know which group you'll be in? Rapture group? Victorious group? or Satan's capture?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by infoquest

There's plenty of photos, videos (NASA videos too) and official declassified MJ-12 documents found in the national archives that clearly admit to the existence and involvement with extraterrestrial biological entities (not demons). Your religion has none of that. You've been spending way too much time reading your bible instead of actually researching and figuring this stuff out. You should touch up on your grammar too. Got Jesus? Show me a damn photo or some declassified documents. If he's supposedly real, then Muhammad and Krishna may as well be real too. You're just piling up one fallacy after another.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

Hmm good point to make, i was asked this before and i believe i will be raptured and not have to endure.

What do you think the anti-christ would use as a reason for the dissappearances?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

I asked a VERY simple question!, i would love you start a thread on UFO's or whatever else interest's you, so i could have a serious conversation with you, and not just bomb it because i dont believe in what you do.

so out of politeness i will ask you to kindly answer the question with regards to what YOU believe will be the excuse for the missing people, or just go away.

Thankyou!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by infoquest
reply to post by chimaybliss

Hi, I personally dont believe that Aliens were created by God. I think he has enough to deal with, with us.

Satan wants nothing more than to make everyone believe aliens took us or santa claus for that matter as long as he does not say it was Jesus because then he would be telling everyone he exists.

getting back to the point of the post - what do you think he will use as an excuse?

I thought God created everything? Even Satan, he was a fallen angel wasn't he?

My personal belief is that there will be no rapture and I don't even think were in the so called end times (I doub't it will happen in a biblical sense). I don't think anyone will be saved. The times they are a changing, maybe for the worse, maybe for the better but whatever happens were on our own and we will have to dig ourselvs out of any mess we get into.

In answer to your question though, hypothetically if the rapture was to occur then aliens and UFO's would be the perfect cover story for Satan to explain away all the missing folks who are living it up in paradise.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

I have been wondering what excuse he would use, and thats the only one i could think of.

As for no rapture at all, as a christian thats a scary thought lol, you could be right you could be wrong, we just dont know FOR SURE.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Rapture was invented. The word is nowhere in the Bible. I presume you are referring to:
"and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air."

I challenge you to find the passage that Jesus states when these things will come to pass.

Within the lifetime of some who were hearing it, if you believe Christ knew about the writing of Revelations by John of Patmos after the crucifixion.

Unless you are presuming some of those people are immortal in the flesh, it had to happen in the first century.

Many scenes depicted in Revelations happened at that time.

But for me, I am not going to worry about it until I see guys in robes riding horses, 144,000, "having his Father's name written on their foreheads," with the Lamb on Mount Zion, and dragon persecutes the people of God.

UFO's abduct the dead ones first?
UFO's are "The Lord"?
"To meet the Lord in the air".
People with branded or tattooed foreheads? (Note "On" their foreheads, not "in")

If you don't take the word as the true word, but subject to interpretation by anyone, then even sillier scenarios can be imagined.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I think the plan of satan is to deceive us in to thinking aliens are hostile, and to gather as many people as possible into battle against a perceived evil cosmic intruder. The third sentence of the Holy prayer "Your Kingdom come" is somehow a real manifestation of the Kingdom of God descending on Earth at some point in the future. If people are deceived into thinking a hostile entity is upon us then Satan can drag as many as would believe him in to hell with him.

It would hardy create a good impression if God descends from heaven only to be greeted with missiles and gun fire.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I just gave you the answer. I'll say it again: Christians will use their so-called savior as the excuse for the missing people instead of actually looking and realizing that spacecraft are taking the people away (if that part ever happens). I don't have beliefs. I simply follow evidence, wherever it leads. I either know it or I don't know it. I don't hold unsupported beliefs nor do I claim that unearthly spacecraft (obviously constructed with metal) are mythical creatures that only appear in folklore. That's like putting an airplane through a time portal, traveling to an ancient era and watching as the ancient people call the airplane a demon in disguise. Total nonsense. I'm done.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Your right there! Noone can be sure either way. Im a Christian myself, I just air on the side of science these days. There is room for both however.

I doubt aliens are demons though. I expect their just trying to make sense of it all just like we are. They may be a little further along but more knowledge = more questions.

Maybe Satan would explain mass simulntaneous disappearances as people ascending. Get some scientists on the TV to explain they have been expecting people to evolve in this way for a while and that those who are left are'nt ready yet. I suppose he wouldnt really be lying? People would'nt find out until he got the whips out.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I've recently seen news of two massive objects just outside the orbit of Pluto moving towards the Earth, and at the speed they're moving, should be arriving near Earth around December 2012. I wonder if UFOs will not play a part in the biblically described rapture?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

Excellent thought.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Damn. Give God some credit. He created the universe, in all its infinite glory and size, both inward and out, and you think Humans are the only intelligent creatures he can handle? I don't even believe in your God, but I find your lack of faith disturbing.

And, to add to the discussion, what if Aliens abduct people and the Anti Christ or someone says it is the tribulation, making people think it is the Rapture.

I would like to add that I am very scared of people and their end of days, Revelation ideas. There would be mass panic if there was a nuclear war or meteor strike these days, because people would think it was the true End of Days.

None of this is meant to be offensive, but I'm sure the lack of aural emphasis will cause things to be lost in translation.
edit on 2-1-2011 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by reikicollege

I've recently seen news of two massive objects just outside the orbit of Pluto moving towards the Earth, and at the speed they're moving, should be arriving near Earth around December 2012. I wonder if UFOs will not play a part in the biblically described rapture?

If these objects were this close then amatuer astronomers the world over would have seen them. Not to mention the professionals. The news would be out im afraid. Amatuers have some pretty sophisticated kit these days.

Was this news from a reputable source? I think there was a thread about them also and the consensus was they were blobs/glitches in google earth?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You believe aliens are demons or bad spirits? We have bad people and evil people here on this planet aswell. But those people do not represent the entire civilisation on the planet, so what makes you think that a race of renegade alien spirits would represent the entire universe?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join