It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture and UFO's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

anybody who thinks that we are the only intelligent, or in some cases the most stupid lifeform in the universe is a moron. As you said there are billions of galaxies and we have not even explored our own backyard yet.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... Thread about the giant ships coming in 2012. They moved it to the hoax forum. Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Everybody knows the aliens are Christian.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by infoquest

UFOs, or more aptly put, crafts, will be used at Armageddon and the Rapture before that. But it's the Holy Angel warriors of Yahweh that will be piloting them. In the past, demons have also been behind craft sightings, but it was for the reason of misleading mankind. Covert government crafts also exist and are sighted often.

The sightings of UFOs will continue to increase as the Lions of Zion make themselves known. They are the elite holy angelic army that will invade at Armageddon.

The major falsehood regarding the rapture though is that the physical bodies of those faithful that are raptured will "disappear". In truth, they will remain in the physical realm when the transformation takes place in the twinkling of an eye. It is their spirit sans the physical body that will be taken aboard crafts and brought to the safety of Mount Zion.

The above is a very abbreviated version as it pertains to your OP - so if you're interested in knowing the truth of what will occur, also take a look at the threads I have started on the Lions of Zion for more information as well as the links in my signature and do your own research.

-----

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

edit on 2-1-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
"due to the fact that obama has started rumors of UFO disclosure"

Can you provide a link to a legitimate source that proves your above statement?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join