It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive Dreams (Some verified)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Can you ask your girlfriend if she knows anything about a project called Serendipity? Tell her about the blue and white suits in connection with that project, maybe that might help her remember.

I know what she is talking about feeling like being someone else when having these dreams/visions, the same happens to me.

I have seen myself as a child with different mothers, as young adults, and as other male adults and in different parts of the world and in the dream I know we all speak the language of the region, i also feel like that person and have all the recollections of that person's life. It does feel like you are another person including with different beliefs, hopes, and dreams.

When I see myself in the body of another male, for all intents and purposes I am that person. I even forget skills I have attained in this life, like Martial Arts knowledge, and all my military training when I am another person in the dream/vision.
edit on 3-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dowser

She has a journal, but they're usually just added to a notepad document and saved.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I have a very detailed and possibly accurate theory to explain these types of predictive dreams and alternate identities, but I'll shorten it into a summary.

If extraterrestrials have the technology to give modern humans the ability to access memories from past lives and visions of future events that are created with a statistical probability calculator, then that means us humans (well, we're hybrids) have been greatly upgraded in terms of genetics. According to insiders, we've been genetically altered at least 65 times so far, which explains the multitude of psychics and precognitive dreamers. The past memories from past lives seem to suggest that we have what are called "souls", but I have a better term: Electromagnetic Disembodied Entity. That's the term I invented for souls and ghosts. Some inside sources think the large tower on top of the moon is a soul recycling machine, meaning it recycles souls and sends them into new bodies with the memories erased. If that part is true, I'm not sure why they would then give us the ability to access those restricted memories that are otherwise inaccessible. Maybe it's an experiment like some suggest? Who knows? I do know that police forces actually hire psychics to help solve crimes and they've had a significant increase in solved cases with great success. The NSA and CIA provide employment to psychics as well, even running their own Psy-ops programs to obtain important information. Precognitive dreams and psychic abilities may seem like magical nonsense to some people, but there is a scientific explanation for them as well as everything else; scientific information and demonstration that shows how psychic abilities work and how it's possible.

As for your research request, I'll ask her about it. She might know.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
reply to post by pacofunk64

You can't know unless it doesn't happen. The reason I'm not discounting this one is because I discounted all her other dreams and predictions in the past, which resulted in their fulfillment and I was proven wrong.

Ya true...I should have added more detail. My guess is no better than hers but I should have said it seems unlikely to me. Is there tension right now between the two that anyone could explain? Never know but like I said before I am really skeptical but very intrigued at the same time. I hope this prediction is not right because I never want to see anything of destruction like that.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pacofunk64

Bombs explode and people die all the time. Doesn't really matter to me. Death is natural and happens anyways, so I'm not phased by it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've actually had dreams about creatures that made that same type of scream. In my dreams they all seem to follow under this entity who looks like them same black color but hes more man like in shape. And he has a red V on his chest named Lucis...The dreams i had with them and him in it were prophetic as well. Did she see anything else like that??

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

IMO, and what my experience has taught me is that people experience in this life what they are supposed to experience. I don't think it has anything to do with any alien machines. If you are supposed to experience psychic abilities, and or see alien aircraft you will, if not you won't and nomatter who tells you, you won't believe.

As for these lives as other people, I think these are experiences of present lives. I have seen some future events as well as past lives. Anyone is able to do this, but most people have been conditioned since childhood not to believe in these things, hence eventually their minds put up a wall that closes them to most, if not all these experiences.

I never had to use any sort of hallucigenic drugs. I have never smoked pot, or taken any sort of illegal drug to experience what I have experienced, and I didn't snif too much glue either, or any chemicals...

I have also seen myself inside what seemed like alien ships but all I saw inside were other people like me, and we were all confused not knowing how we got there, or why.

My own parents never believed in ufos/alien aircraft, or anything like this, and much less in psychic abilities more so because my mother is a staunch Catholic and my father's only strange experience was that what he believes was the Virgin Mary appeared to him as a child.

I have also seen this female figure, for some reason she has appeared to many male members in both sides of my family, but she just wanted me, and a girl that was with me to know her as the Lady of the Lake. I have seen other light humanoid beings as a child and as an adult, as well as I can to this day see the etheric body, which is the electromagnetic field in living beings and all objects.

In inanimate objects this field is opaque, and it doesn't move, in humans, animals, and even plant life it is brighter, it moves/changes intensity around the shoulder and head in humans and animals and it tends to be brighter there. I have seen this field tends to separate from the body in very sick people, also on people who will pass on soon.

My first recollection of seeing the etheric body was when my mother used to take me in hiding to an underground church in Cuba. One day I asked her what was the white light around people and I also wondered why it was brighter on the people chanting than on the priest.

My mother used to think all I saw, and the trances I would enter in which I would tell her events occurring in the other side of the world were all demonic. She took me to psychiatrists, catholic priests, etc, but of course neither was it demonic, and there was nothing wrong with the MRIs. The doctors would just tell her that I was/am very intelligent.

I have seen as a civilian and in the military what I know are aircraft that were not built by humans, at least not from this world.

I am not sure if it was because of me but my parents did see an alien aircraft very close to them in an empty field. It hovered above them and then flew away very fast.

What my parents did get to experience the most, and since I was born has been what some psychic abilities can do, such as tvs turning on or off when I was present, manual ACs turning on, and my father even saw once the dial of the AC right in front of him move by itself to turn on when we went into my room as he was about to turn it on.

Other similar things happen when I am present to this day. Sometimes it can be as simple as me humming a song and a few seconds later that song is on the radio, or thinking about a movie and that same movie is shown, or thinking about a friend and he/she calls etc. Other times the events that occur cannot be denied at all as being psychic.

Some people like me are born in some families to show some people how real these spirirual experiences are. IMO it has nothing to do with alien machinery, it is just what you are supposed to re-learn, or re-experience about in this life.

I remember parts of a past life in another world and we were in a galactic war between several races.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Traveler

I have also seen this black humanoid figure and the Lady of the Lake explained the girl that was with me and I that he was the beast. However, never saw that red v you are talking about.

What she actually explained to us was that he is the 7th beast that has been released upon the world, and it was released by us.

BTW, just as a side note I am not a religious person but I have had what many would consider religious experiences.

IMO the Virgin Mary, or the female spirit that represents her has existed by other names for a long time, same with other spiritual beings. Some are extremely old and have chosen to stay in the spiritual world to try to help us in our way. Others have become evil and are for all intent and purposes demonic.

I actually learned that there is historical mention of the Lady of the Lake after my experience with her, before that I didn't know that in ancient times some people had seen this female figure calling itself the Lady of the Lake in olden times, including the so called Arthurian legend.

BTW, in Cuba we were not taught Arthurian legends, and we don't/didn't have any books on this.

edit on 3-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

can you elaborate more on what azareths obelisk is?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoangkongfuey

I've heard rumours mainly from my uncle and his department of a machine being developed called "Valkyrie" it's a joint UK/German project and the device is supposed to be able to be a hybrid of sorts a support vehicle in combat and an assault unit for anti personnel, it has an ultra high pitched scream fine tuned just perfect to affect humans.
It's both psychological and physical designed to scare the enemy and severely wound them.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Traveler
I've actually had dreams about creatures that made that same type of scream. In my dreams they all seem to follow under this entity who looks like them same black color but hes more man like in shape. And he has a red V on his chest named Lucis...The dreams i had with them and him in it were prophetic as well. Did she see anything else like that??
Probably. She's received names of people and particular places in her dreams.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Some type of alien spacecraft shaped like an obelisk or possibly an obelisk structure on Mars. I've seen photos of an obelisk on Phobos.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Well, the ones making it to where you're supposed to experience these memories would have to be extraterrestrials. There really are no divine spirits nor external consciousnesses. In order for a spirit or ghost to even exist, it must have once been a biological being. I don't know if psychics are intentional experiments or chosen people. All I know is it's real and there are such things as electromagnetic devices that can manipulate that type of energy.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have a quick question about this whole, not discounting you or her but just a question. When you say the Elsyium project is true, does that mean that the prediction happened and then the project or the project happen and then the prediction?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I have to say, I've read most of the replies and I'm impressed that the discussion is staying civil. Other predictions threads usually turn into a mess quite quickly. I think the OP's approach is the main factor in this. If only other threads were more like this and less attention seeking by 15 year olds.

Anyhow, I'll keep this in the back of my mind and see if anything happens in january.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hi if you could, send me a PM of you or your fiancee email so we could talk more, I have a forum dedicated to topics such as this and would be more than willing to invite you and your fiancee if you would like.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

Well, the ones making it to where you're supposed to experience these memories would have to be extraterrestrials. There really are no divine spirits nor external consciousnesses. In order for a spirit or ghost to even exist, it must have once been a biological being. I don't know if psychics are intentional experiments or chosen people. All I know is it's real and there are such things as electromagnetic devices that can manipulate that type of energy.

There is no need for extraterrestrials for the spirit to exist, the spirit always exists, we might forget things, but our true form always remains, the biological bodies we use are like clothes, we just use them for a time.

Think of the spirit as pure concious energy, and the body as one manifestation of lesser energy with no conciousness.

And yes there are many spirits and they are not all, nor mostly extraterrestrials.

Psychics are not chosen people, but rather people who for one reason or another are supposed to be in tune with the spiritual world.

We all chose in our true form to be exactly where we are, even those who don't remember, or can't yet understand why they would make such a choice.

edit on 3-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardbeatAcolyte
Found this local news article from March after a Google search for Project Melbourne
www.theage.com.au...

Project Melbourne is a special series by The Age and theage.com.au aimed at encouraging and broadening public debate about Melbourne's future — particularly the future of the inner 40 kilometres. We are keen to get your views and feedback.

As it's just a means for public debate, I don't think it has anything whatsoever to do with the Project Melbourne predicted, unless there's a deeper meaning to the prediction that we don't yet know. Just putting this out there
edit on 3/1/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: slight wording fix

edit on 3/1/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: slight elaboration

keen on more info regarding Project Melbourne if possible?

EDIT: just came across the following - HAARP and weather control in Australia

the last half of the page documents evidence of HAARP activity at the Puckpunyal Army Base north of melbourne....wonder if this is what the prediction is off and what may come of it.

Would love Ozweatherman to check out that link.....
edit on 3/1/11 by Melbourne_Militia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

could we talk......

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
I have a quick question about this whole, not discounting you or her but just a question. When you say the Elsyium project is true, does that mean that the prediction happened and then the project or the project happen and then the prediction?
Elysium is an old project. She had a dream about it and I found it afterward. Elysium-B is the current project that I found after she had the dream about it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join