It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive Dreams (Some verified)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I hate the fundamentalists the most. I've been arguing with a guy on another thread who thinks a "law of life" exists, meaning that the universe (a non-living and unaware thing) somehow establishes laws of morality for everyone, such as "Murder is absolutely wrong." There is no such thing. Some people think murder is wrong, others don't. I happen to find murder justified if someone severely and intentionally pisses me off or harms my fiancée. Perception is the key.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, what else has she dreamed of that's been a "woah, WTH?" moment when she told you?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hmm. There was a time when she predicted that my parents would divorce one year later. This prediction was made back in 2009 and happened a year later in 2010. That was my "Holy ****, WTF?" moment lol.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

The following is a collection of dreams from my fiancée that predict future events and resurface past events, some of them historical in nature and long forgotten by the world. She's been having these dreams ever since she was a toddler and remembers them as if they happened yesterday. Some of these dreams I have actually researched and validated, such as Project Elysium and the U.S. Army plasma rifles. I do not claim with absolute certainty that any of the predictions will happen, but as her past predictions have come true over the years, it would be absurd for me to just discount the current ones. If you are skeptical of these dreams/predictions, refrain from bothering me with annoying excuses or accusing me of hoaxing this to fulfill some kind of agenda for personal gain (What would I gain anyways?).

-Project Melbourne

-Project Elysium (Found on the internet and confirmed to be a Mars project)

-Project Elysium-B (Current work-in-progress that overrides the last one)

-Project Stillwater

-Sergeant John S. Goodman, 33rd Infantry (Associated with NASA)

-Hangar 235 on Mars

-Azareth's obelisk

-R33K (Plasma weapon)

-"The Instiller" (Plasma weapon)

-T25K (Plasma weapon)

-T33K (Possibly another plasma weapon)

-All weapons are property of the U.S. Army

-Same exact identity and physicality in every one of these dreams. For some reason, she naturally disregards her present identity (in reality) while experiencing these dreams. Instead, she naturally assumes a completely different identity and feels as if that has been herself all along.

-Strange alien creatures who screech three times louder than a valkyrie and devour people.

-The sound of an unearthly trumpet, followed by acid rain and creatures descending from the sky in sacks who proceed to retrieve dead bodies from Hangar 235.

Side note: Strangely, she experiences these dreams mostly when I'm performing research on UFOs, extraterrestrials, government secrecy (projects, technology, knowledge, etc.) and ancient documents that describe extraterrestrials descending from the sky in spacecraft.

-Year 2073

-Big Ben clock in London bombed by Russian military in January, 2011. The reason for the attack might be from their anger towards the U.K. and U.S. for arresting Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks.

More added soon...
Update: She had another dream last night and I'll explain it below.

She again assumed the identity of another person, this time being inside the secret underground base under the Archuleta Mesa in Dulce, New Mexico. The floods around the world had worsened and this time Dulce was underwater. She was in a room with a small lounge and television and there were some windows made of plexiglass, hallways and corridors outside the room. There was a woman in the room with her and they were trying to figure out what to do for survival, concerning the air supply. Meanwhile, others in the hallway were desperately trying to pump the water out with vacuums, having no success. Flood water was breaching the base via the ventilation shafts that lead to the surface, causing them to have no choice but to close the shafts to prevent any further flooding inside. This decision posed another threat to their survival, being the threat of suffocation from the eventual depletion of oxygen. She saw two maintenance personnel in olive green uniforms rushing down the hall with a large pump to remove as much water as possible. She looked out the plexiglass windows and there was nothing but water and dead sea creatures floating above what was once a dry landscape.

UPDATE: She's had another few dreams that are related to the events I have described.

Dream 1: She was in New York City and a severe winter storm had frozen nearly everything, including the main highways. The storm was producing hailstones that were large enough to damage the roads and anything else exposed, including vehicles and homes. An enormous UFO of unknown origin was observing the damage for several minutes before moving to another location at an incredible speed. This UFO looked like a giant atom with smaller objects orbiting it that resembled electrons orbiting around a nucleus. The bridge she was on began to collapse and cars were sliding into a forbidden lane, falling into the water below as the bridge collapsed. This is all of the first dream that she remembers.

Dream 2: Government and possibly some major corporations were behind the mass deaths of birds around the world. The magnetic pole shift is not directly responsible for the deaths of these birds because they can survive within 60km of a pole shift, which means all of the deaths of the birds and fish are the result of an entirely different cause. The cause of this kill-off is the deliberate distribution of some sort of poison or toxin that kills these animals quite quickly, which explains the mysterious blue dye that has been found on the beaks of these dead birds, suggesting they have drank from an intoxicated water source that is also directly responsible for the dead fish.

Dream 3: She witnessed Asia literally sinking (which is actually happening) but the cause of this catastrophe is contrary to what many believe. The extraterrestrials do not want anyone to obtain the secret technology and knowledge that lies within the ancient underwater ruins all along the coasts of Asia. They have either caused portions of the continent to begin sinking or they are allowing this disaster to occur. Areas in the United States were also suffering from major flooding, including New York, Washington DC, Wyoming and Colorado.

Dream 4: The Hindu "gods" were extraterrestrials as well as many other "gods" in different religions and ancient cultures. The indigenous tribes of South Africa are still in contact with extraterrestrials due to their limited knowledge and understanding, lack of greed, technology and communication with civilized society. The "rain sticks" they use in their rituals are actually primitive imitations of real weather manipulation technology that was demonstrated by the "gods". They use handheld metallic rods that can manipulate weather and cause rainfall in any targeted area, including deserts. In fact, according to this dream, Saudi Arabian scientists have been experimenting with weather manipulation technology (Tesla technology) since 1982. Recent articles can be found right now that prove the Saudi Arabians have successfully demonstrated their progress by causing substantial rainfall in desert areas that rarely receive it.

In addition, I would like to correct an error I made regarding the Annunaki "rapture" scenario. They will not be killing christians when they return. Instead, they are enslaving them and "rapturing" them off of this planet to their home planet. They will be forcing them and using them as employees to continue their progress on genetic harvesting, bio-synthetic production, etc. However, any slaves that do not comply will be killed. Prior to departure from Earth, all slaves will be stripped of their clothing, engraved with bar codes ("mark of the beast", but christians are the ones to receive it), processed and placed on the designated crafts in accordance to their procedures. The remaining population will be left here to deal with catastrophic weather and a major lack of resources due to the "raptured" people; farmers, fuel distributors, water distribution, electricity, store personnel, etc. Most will be gone because most are christians, thus leaving the U.S., some European countries and any other predominantly christian countries stranded without access to most commodities until the problem is resolved.

By the way, I watched two very long videos (one of them is an interview) and both of them confirm that there are secret bases on Mars, which confirms her dreams about it. There are also secret bases on the other side of the moon for which I have also seen confirmation.
edit on 1/13/2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I hate the fundamentalists the most.

Ugh. Nuff said. Some of my relatives are fundamentalist. There is NO talking to them, they know EVERYTHING! There are no errors or inconsistencies in the bible! We as humans are just too stupid to understand that's all!
Logic does not have to play a role here because this is "divine scripture!".

During family visits I often wondered how long they could survive with one of my socks stuffed in their mouth.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

My entire family is fundamentally christian. They're usually dumbstruck when I ask them to provide evidence for biblical claims. It makes me laugh.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
My family is the same but not with religion, they are right about everything and thats the end of it even if I argue the case it is always wrong haha

Here is a question do these dreams come naturally? Or does she drink herbal tea or anything to amplify her dreaming state?

Those new ones are really detailed, hope the ones about ETs making us there bitches don't come true

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

The dreams are totally natural and not caused by any artificial or external source. The reason why she has these dreams is because she is a psychic. She always knows when something will happen, sometimes years before it occurs (and it does happen). Predictions can be changed though since there are always infinite alternative outcomes. She foresees an occurrence exactly the way it will happen and it will happen if current circumstances continue unchanged. I've actually tried to prevent one of her predictions before (parents' divorce) and I failed, so I guess some of them are inevitable and cannot be stopped.

If you're not a christian, you won't have to worry. The Annunaki scenario might seem suspicious to some people because of the fact that I really don't like christians nor christianity, but I assure you and everyone else that I didn't fabricate it. It was one of her dreams and I'm describing it the way she described it. I'm not entirely certain that it will take place, but if it does, her and I won't need to worry; we'll just be stuck here to deal with the results, but it's still better than enslavement.
edit on 1/14/2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Holy crap, those new dreams seem......wow. Got a definite follower of this one here, really fascinating stuff. I always believed in psychics and such but the real ones are those who aren't in the spotlight demanding cash for their "gifts".

By the sound of it (and this may be me piecing together the dreams), the Christians being enslaved by the Annunaki (ever since your first post mentioning them, I've become fascinated by them) might happen before the first dream you mentioned in the update with that UFO observing the damage caused since the "rapture" event and ensuring we left behind are still safe maybe?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I think you may be right about the "rapture" happening first, but the UFO in her dream wasn't concerned about their safety. It was only observing the disaster and doing nothing to stop it, not even assisting in any way. Either it was controlled by extraterrestrials that didn't care or it was controlled by government/military who were just observing the chaos from the comfort of their indestructible craft.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I can definitely see it being the latter in that case. I'm just remembering another thread by Vamp33 I think who had a dream about a UFO sighting and then soldiers shooting survivors of something.

If that does happen in your girlfriend's dreams (hopefully she doesn't get influenced to dream such a thing) then there may be something to that with the UFO indeed being a government thing looking for people not to ensure safety but to oppress.

Just stream of conscious typing here so it doesn't even make sense to me but still.....thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Her dreams are not influenced by any external source (not that I'm aware of). She doesn't take any medication, so the only possibilities for an external influence are extraterrestrial data transfer or something else that is terrestrial in nature. These dreams keep her asleep for long periods of time and they do not allow her to awake until they are finished.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I just found an article from another thread that seems to confirm that the oceans and water supplies are poisoned. This couldn't be just a coincidence. Dream 2 fulfilled?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.examiner.com...
edit on 1/14/2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Hmm, rather interesting theories. A few do in fact even line up with AOI (if you've seen that big thread about gold-god). My only question is how would they lure/kidnap Christians and how who they differentiate? I'm not Christian myself, more a 'Oneist' but am curious. And is there benevolent beings on the way to shoo the Annuanaki away?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

They're not theories, they're dreams. The reason behind this "rapture" event would be their (Annunaki) anger towards christians for worshiping their enemy (biblical "god"). They'll apparently be at war with him and his forces, but he cannot win because they are much more powerful. Military around the world will try to shoot their spacecrafts down, but they'll only manage to get a few. They would be taking the people with force and neutralizing any military units that try to stop them. I'm not sure if any other extraterrestrial races are supposed to be involved.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

That's cool although I meant influencded as in sometimes people watch a tv show or movie or read something and then dream about it.

That's scary though, one down, how many more to go now in the coming weeks/months/years.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Nope. She doesn't watch TV very often, hasn't watched any movies related to these events and never does any research about it. I'm the one who researches everything on a separate computer while she does something else. She has these dreams regardless of what she does throughout the day.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Well I await to see if any of these are true.

I have had precog dreams and the first one I had caused a complete mental breakdown. I had a hard time with dreams after that. I was worried they were all gonna happen and I have had many happen since. I had one that I made a thread on I hope never comes true. I saw things in my dream that i had never seen before and years later they appear in my life....most disturbing are the water tower buildings that I saw when I moved to the area I am in now. They were the exact location in my dream...the rest of the dream was very disturbing and I hope it is not one that comes true because if so I fear for everyone on this planet.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

That's true. It can never be annihilated, otherwise it would be purely magic, which is impossible.

Our spirits, and non-material entities are just that, energy, but concious energy.

There is no need for extraterrestrials for such energy to exist. Most, if not all visions and psychic powers come from taping into this form of energy, not from extraterrestrials.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
In the course of my own research, and experience throughout most of my life i have come to see the real possibility that the biblical God is indeed an extra-terrestrial. I am not sure if it is dead or not, but the ancients would say these Gods lived for thousands of years due to their technology.

However, i do think that our spirits are a unity, a concious unity, one which is both male and female and from which all life and all forms of energy, and matter manifestation came into being. In a way this concious unity could be called the father/mother of all. The natives of the Americas call it the grandfather, same with other native people. However many people are confusing the extra-terrestrial God with the father/mother/grandfather concious unity.

I do not hate people of different religious belief, or who follow a different spiritual path. What the OP is doing by hating these people is becoming lower than those who claim 'if you don't believe in what I believe you will go to hell."

We make our own hell, and depending on what we learn in this life and what we do, we will experience either what many call heaven or what is called hell. It has nothing to do with what religion you choose to believe.

However, imo there are non-physical entities, and I have seen some, which are more in contact with this unity, and they can manifest themselves in our world by changing the vibration of their energy. After all, what we see, we see it because it vibrates in a range that can be seen by the normal eye. But I also know that for whatever reason, it could be part of what we are supposed to experience in this life, some people are either born with the ability to see what most others can't, and there is also the possibility of training yourself to see beyond the normal range of the human eye.

As i said before, imo there are many non-physical entities whom have chosen to stay in a more pure form of concious energy to help us, and they manifest to people depending on what they believe. They do this just to try to help us and make a bit easier our experience in this world.

IMO the ruling elites want for biblical prophecies to come true, there are also entities which do exist in a more pure energy form but who are in essence evil, and the ruling elites have sided with these evil forms of energy, or what many call the devil.

IMO, and according to what I have seen myself we are headed to very dark times. So dark that many people will be killed for resources, and for their belief.

If you want for people who haven't done anything to you or anyone else, but just believe differently than you and you want them to suffer, then you are making your own hell once you leave your physical body.

I am sorry but I do not agree with your view of wanting people who believe in the biblical God to suffer and be enslaved.

I do not think that what i believe makes me more special or better than anyone else, and if you think that it makes you more special or better than others because they believe differently than you, you haven't learned what you should in this life.

edit on 15-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments and for errors.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join