It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passengers tell TSA: Keep your hands off my religious beliefs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The solution is simple; do what El al does, profile. They have one of the best safety records in commercial aviation and they are one of the most obvious targets for radical Muslims. They aren't afraid to profile in the interest of national security and we shouldn't be either. I find it perplexing that our government will offend all of the travelers all of the time but refuse to offend some of the travelers most of the time. There is no logic there. That's like punishing an entire 5th grade class because one kid threw a spitball and they're pretty sure it was the Muslim kid. This is truly political correctness gone crazy.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

El Al methodology, "don't let brown people fly" on El Al because we have fXck with them and nobody likes payback. That's Israeli profiling for you.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
quit flying and put the airlines out of business. thattle fixem

Put their airlines out of business? Are you serious?

You know what's gonna happen when they ``go bankrupt``? The freaking government is either gonna bail them out or nationalize them.

Then, GOOD FREAKING LUCK bankrupting them.

The only way to stop this is to kick the butts of the politicians till real pro-freedom politicians get in power and stop this BS and tell all the slaves who are afraid to fly to STFU.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Well, it works better than the politically correct bullsh*t the tsa and big sis are pushing on us. So let's offer "no brown" flights at an extra charge and "brown ok" flights at a discount. Let the market decide

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Oh lookie here, a zionist as well as a racist.

The fact is, outside the US, most airline passengers are brown so if big bottomed Americans opt out of international flights, airlines will save fuel costs

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
To me it all a bunch of bull# (pardon the language). I mean the only thing that 9/11 has done is create a more fearful complacent society. I mean seriously before the 9/11 attacks we were all happy go lucky as a society (figuratively speaking) we knew that terrorism existed, but it didn't really affect us so it wasn't all that big of a deal. A plane was hijacked here and there, buildings were blown up overseas, ships were attacked, and random US citizens were killed overseas. It all meant not that much to us as a society because it wasn't on our backdoor. Now that it happened here we have become no different then frightened little children waiting for our parents to tell us the boogeyman doesn't exist.

Instead of telling us that everything will be ok they take advantage of it and say hey this threat is real and is happening now. All of us are at risk and we are all in danger!! They use this to change the rules of our own constituion that we so proudly stood by. Now we have little to no privacy. You don't even have privacy in your own home. Your neighbors are supposed to make sure you are an all American citizen (reminesant of the cold war era), they are monitoring our internet usage, more then likely our phone calls and financial transactions, and of course practically stripping you down in the airports.

Instead of telling us how these procedures are helping and increasing our security they continually tell you how its not enough and we need more. Before you know you will be checking in every morning and before bed like in 1984 and everything will be monitored to ensure our safety as a society. The government has stripped our power as citizens and made us more submissive. In my humble opinion we are at a crossroads with this and if we don't stop the current trend from continuing by letting those we elected into power that this is not what we want it will be to late to stop.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

That last part was hilarious. They should put that in the PSA announcements that show how the TSA security measures are patriotic. A person is getting his crotch fondled by a TSA employee and he looks into the camera with a cheesy
smile and a thumb held up when he says, "The screening of my penis helped stop a terrorist, thanks government for keeping me and my family safe!"

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

The two things have nothing to do with each other. The USA was tipped off about the printer bombs and knew to look. That has nothing to do with having your junk patted down by some stranger in front of even more strangers.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

"Do you really want to die or live a lot longer?" Are you kidding me? Do you really recite that exaggerated Dirty Harry-like mantra to yourself every morning before you walk out the door? If being blown up by a terrorist frightens you that much that you approve of being fondled and having nude photos of yourself taken, then I can only imagine how scared you are to perform mundane, everyday tasks like driving (you could crash and die), eating (you could choke and die), walking up and down stairs (you could fall, break your neck, and die), swimming in a pool (you could drown), going to school (you could get shot up by a student and die), walk out into the sun (you could slowly get skin cancer and die), etc, etc.
edit on 3-1-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
dont blame it on the muslims, blame the governments for black oping their own people and blaming it on religion.

quit flying and put the airlines out of business. thattle fixem

Oh no you don't!!!!!
That means us fat lazy taxpayers will have to subsidize the darn airlines AGAIN!
Gosh, just shut up already.
And for those who feel violated -
The Amish don't fly.
Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

The policy that the US has concerning negotiating with terrorists is utter bull. The US doesn't negotiate with terrorists, we just get on our knees and act completely submissive to them while they change our society into a police state. And what's more is that terrorists don't even have to do anything, the rampant fear does it for them!

The US has given into terrorism.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Well, it works better than the politically correct bullsh*t the tsa and big sis are pushing on us. So let's offer "no brown" flights at an extra charge and "brown ok" flights at a discount. Let the market decide

Maybe u should have all white flights.
Make em' Red Eyes too!
Oh and lets let all brown people shoot at ya!
The actual BS comes from people like you who bought us into this war in the first place with your blind racism. You will buy anything they sell as long as they can put a different color on it. What we need to do is round up all of you and put you in a safe place. Feed you so you don't have to go anywhere and let you rot in this prison you are building for all of us.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
reply to post by DaWhiz

The policy that the US has concerning negotiating with terrorists is utter bull. The US doesn't negotiate with terrorists, we just get on our knees and act completely submissive to them while they change our society into a police state. And what's more is that terrorists don't even have to do anything, the rampant fear does it for them!

The US has given into terrorism.

First off, never said anything about this but since you like to try to make people liars by not quoting them lets hit it.
We were always in bed with Iraq. We put Saddam there. We were in bed with them from the beginning so don't tell me about non negotiation policy - that's tv propaganda. War is negotiations bub. Wake up!
Also, it was US (ie, the american white fearful) that put us into this police state. Look around, who is the ones yelling for protection the loudest? You want safety? Take a pill.
And all that completely submissive stuff is crap. Did Regan kick Gorbechoffs butt to get the wall down? No! it was called negotiations! I don't see you saying Regan was a submissive now do i? its because he was a different color.
No matter how you throw it out there, you are still showing your true colors. Back that stuff up with some facts please. Bring them!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Let me preface by saying I am in no way in favor of what is happening with the TSA.

Sooooo........where are we all going to be when some jerkwad terrorist stuffs a body cavity full of explosives. Are we all going to accept body cavity searches by the TSA?

In response to the OP, well, unfortunately radical Islam is the point of ignition in the whole TSA thing. Hence your increased chance of being jacked up by the TSA. Can you really expect that with what is happening around the world, with suicide bombings by women and children that muslims would not be watched more carefully than others? No one can tell "good" musilims from "bad" muslims. I think it is not fair - but on the other hand I can completely understand the mentality. The reality is that political correctness only goes so far.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Take the picture of the woman for instance, now image that is your wife and someone is seeing that detail, that would piss me off...oh now imagine its your 8 year old daughter, how would you feel then...get the picture.

I really hope airports go private with the security, but I have a feeling Mr.Napolitano (god she looks like a man) would enforce with Holder some rule stating TSA needs to stay in place, signed of course by our honest and transparent president.

I really hope they dont post a pic of Napolitano going through the x-ray machine as a good faith measure, I might lose my will to eat...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

While I'm NO fan of the muslims, this crap is WRONG ACROSS THE BOARD!

The TSA has been proven to be incapable of stopping well hidden devices already.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Free market? From what I can tell, good old American capitalist "free market is king" says its time to go buy your own plane if you want to fly around on your terms.

I hear John Walker Lindh is pretty excited about a whites only Airline. Good luck with that,

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0351

Take the picture of the woman for instance, now image that is your wife and someone is seeing that detail, that would piss me off...oh now imagine its your 8 year old daughter, how would you feel then...get the picture.

You would get upset about your wife or daughter being part of a fake picture? Me too. That is not a real scan, that is why you went with the female one instead of the male one. The female one is quite scary.

IT IS ALSO A FAKE.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Next time I go to the US and am given the option of a scan or patdown...

I'm going to opt for the patdown and insist that the Hottest TSA chick in the airport preform the procedure..!!!

Then while she's doing it, I'll ask her if she was wearing protection and would mind if I smoke afterwards

I mean hey, if TSA agents can pick the hottest women to pat down or scan, surly they can't have a problem with me requesting the same!!??!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join