It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passengers tell TSA: Keep your hands off my religious beliefs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Everybody be honest now OK!

Would you rather go through a Body Scanner, maybe let some perv have his 2 minute laughter and fix and fly safely.

Knowing that everybody has been checked and there are no bombs on board!

OR

Would you want skip the scanner, to risk flying with the thought always in the back of your mind that you may not get to your destination?

I reckon most people would go for option A.

So to all you scaremongers, Alex Jones fanatics and TSA haters out there.

Do you really want to die or live a lot longer?

At the end of the day, that's the choice we have in today's World, like it or not!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

And we're the scaremongers...

You're naivete and submission is exactly what the government wants.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The content of this post is truly disturbing. The op is saying that those of the Muslim faith disagree strongly with the methods of the TSA and wanted to know what others felt about such treatment.

Somehow, the replies that have been given so far, in my personal opinion, are more than insensitive and lets me know that the government is most definitely doing their job when it comes to the "divide and conquer" method of breaking down the slaves into compliance.

All that is happening lately in this country and the world is affecting EVERYBODY....not just the Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc. Why use religions, which were created to divide in the first place, to divide even more....?

OK...forgot for a second what planet I lived on...EVERYBODY should be "bothered" by what is happening....and take care of the matters TOGETHER.

To EVERYBODY...stop the moanin' and groanin' about the TSA. Call a NO FLY moratorium, find another way to get from point A to point B... if you feel that will help...or at least if you must commute and it is required to travel...maybe your bosses would let you work from home. There are so many ways with today's technology
this can be handled.

It is going to cut into the "convenience" factor, true....but then again...a little discomfort could turn some one out there into a genius....use your brain, it beats out tyranny every time.

On topic, I disagree with the TSA regulations. I do not feel safer having them around now or ever...they are a sorry excuse for fear and loathing on the part of the public, and because of who and what the TSA is and works for, I would not expect anything different from them.

Since the new reg's went into use, they have prevented nothing and found even less contraband than before the use of full body search and machines.

When someone decides they are going to hurt another or a group of others, NOTHING is going to change their minds....they will follow through on what their plans are, no matter what. It is ingrained into their psyche...something the Government won't push...because they are trying to "protect" their slaves and it isn't their business anyway.

Make it your business!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by minkey53

The worst thing is, "Allah" is the same god christians believe in, just the story is different. Anyway, in Ireland you've got protestants and catholics blowing each other up all the time.

Yeah, and they have been killing each other for 40 years now, what a bunch of headcases!

Didn't it all start over an argument for some Potatoes?

I used to work with a guy who had just come over from Israel. He said quite clearly when he started working in the office that he wasn't Religious in any way.

He said his reasons were because all Wars start over Religion.

I am not sure how true that is but he made a good point!

Everybody thinks that they're right and everybody else is wrong.

Who knows, we all maybe wrong, there might not be any sort of God anywhere and we are all children of the stars, made by Aliens thousands of years ago??

You'd feel pretty stupid for fighting with your neighbour if you found that one out lol.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I don't mind my tackle being fondled either but on my terms and by an attractive female.

No one likes an unnecessary x-ray especially when Chertoff gets rich over it. You do know Chertoff has substantial holdings in these airport scanners?

Unfortunately these gate-rapes are male on male and female on female.

Pat-Downs at Airports Prompt Complaints

In the three weeks since the Transportation Security Administration began more aggressive pat-downs of passengers at airport security checkpoints, traveler complaints have poured in.

“I didn’t really expect her to touch my vagina through my pants,” said Kaya McLaren, an elementary schoolteacher from Cle Elum, Wash., who was patted down at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport last Saturday because the body scanner detected a tissue and a hair band in her pocket.

The agency has so far responded to the complaints by calling for cooperation and patience from passengers, citing polls showing broad support for the full-body scanning machines.

www.nytimes.com...

The lady who had her vagina searched said in other media that the female TSA agent cupped her hand on her crutch and curled her finger up separating the labia and pressing in. This was done through the cloths and it can only be described as rape.

The reason the woman was gate-raped was because she had a rolled up scrunchy in her pocket which was spotted by the scanner.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

You are very intuitive and sensitive to the gravity of the situation. Thanks! This is effecting all of us and these very intrusive searches are beyond constitutional violations, they human rights violations. The TSA are treating everyone as guilty and applying prison style searches on the public.

Like I said before, Muslims are being targeted but the greatest victims are the majority population.

The state has actually screwed the citizenry to the wall and turned us into a potential threat. Merely displaying an iota of reluctance results in being banned from traveling by air. These are serious penalties that effect people's work life and family affairs. In Soviet Russia, no fly lists were for those on internal exile.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Would you rather go through a Body Scanner, maybe let some perv have his 2 minute laughter and fix and fly safely.

OR

Would you want skip the scanner, to risk flying with the thought always in the back of your mind that you may not get to your destination?

At the end of the day, that's the choice we have in today's World, like it or not!

Roll on the end of the world. Sharing the planet with people as myopic as this makes my head hurt.
Please, lock me up for my own safety!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

OR

Roll on the end of the world. Sharing the planet with people as myopic as this makes my head hurt.

If you would rather travel in dangerous situations, then you would be safer locked up!

Nobody wants or likes the scanners but with all the Muppets around in todays World, we have no choice.

How else can we make sure no bombs get onto planes?

Come on, make a suggestion if you know better!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

For one, it's just a social thing in christianity.
In Islam it's much more severe.

Two, no one should have to go through these checks anyways.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Somebody very cleverly said recently the following: -

Everybody should be made to walk through a short tunnel at check-in, one about 6 foot long.

If you have any explosives on you or inside you, they will be detonated.

Hey presto, no bombs get to the planes.

If you refuse to go through the tunnel though, you have to be poked and prodded, a proper search because you must have something to hide.

What about that then? Good suggestion or what!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

And the tunnel is a metaphor for the x-ray scanners, and it is an illogical argument.

Refusing to comply does not indicate guilt, it could be a matter of principle or a reluctance to be irradiated.

If the scanners are so effective at preventing terrorists from boarding airplanes then the terrorist will detonate their explosives on the line to the scanners.

It is worth noting that the 9/11 hijackers had no bombs.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

And the tunnel is a metaphor for the x-ray scanners, and it is an illogical argument.

Refusing to comply does not indicate guilt, it could be a matter of principle or a reluctance to be irradiated.

If the scanners are so effective at preventing terrorists from boarding airplanes then the terrorist will detonate their explosives on the line to the scanners.

It is worth noting that the 9/11 hijackers had no bombs.

Thank you for reading my post, your intuition into this should be recognized as well. I do agree that the "tunnel" is a metaphor for the scanners. We appear to be in agreement as well on other points. I have previously suggested when someone is emotionally (religiously) inclined to follow through with an action considered terroristic, nothing...nothing will change their plans, whether they are Muslim, Christian, or Jew. They are fanatical and past reasoning and will carry through.

Therefore, no matter how much scanning or gate raping that occurs, if a terroristic action is planned it will be carried through. The only thing the TSA will ever manage to do is make innocent, human beings appear to be terrorists and criminals.

For what it's worth...the 9/11 hijackers had no bombs because it was all part of the plan...they knew that the buildings were already rigged to blow up. And then again, those that were blamed for the action were more than what they appeared to be.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.

For what it's worth...the 9/11 hijackers had no bombs because it was all part of the plan...they knew that the buildings were already rigged to blow up. And then again, those that were blamed for the action were more than what they appeared to be.

You what?

The Hijackers already knew that the buildings were rigged to blow up?

So what was the point in them flying into them?

Why did they want to or have to fly inot them in the first place if there was no need for them to do this?

Seriously man, get your logic straight!

Maybe hijackers DID fly into the buildings but I'm sure they weren't told about the buildings being rigged.

That was the good old US Government making sure the buildings came down no matter what!

Make sure all the people in the US are frightened from watching all of this on their flat-screen TV's so that the US can go to War again!

The then UK did the same in 2005.

It's so rigged and fixed, even my 5 year old daughter at the time worked it out, the UK Secret Service was to blame. After all, they were having so called rehearsals on the same day for same thing, just like 9/11 lol.

Do they really think we're that stupid?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Do they really think a terrorist is stupid enough to go on a flight if they new they were going to be checked? They blab on about human rights, yet they're right there violating them, how many things have they invented? They cant come up with some thing that detects bombs without violating people and making them look like criminals?

And thanks to the person who pointed out that the whole 9/11 thing didn't envolve a bomb on a plane.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You what?

The Hijackers already knew that the buildings were rigged to blow up?

So what was the point in them flying into them?

Why did they want to or have to fly inot them in the first place if there was no need for them to do this?

Seriously man, get your logic straight!

Maybe hijackers DID fly into the buildings but I'm sure they weren't told about the buildings being rigged.

That was the good old US Government making sure the buildings came down no matter what!

Make sure all the people in the US are frightened from watching all of this on their flat-screen TV's so that the US can go to War again!

The then UK did the same in 2005.

It's so rigged and fixed, even my 5 year old daughter at the time worked it out, the UK Secret Service was to blame. After all, they were having so called rehearsals on the same day for same thing, just like 9/11 lol.

Do they really think we're that stupid?

Attempt to not get your boxers in a knot. Does the government think we are that stupid...in a word, YES. period.

Why would the planes be flown into the buildings if the hijackers "knew" they were going to blow??? Seems now a days the government thinks they can convince just about anybody of anything. In order to make it look the way it was supposed to look, those planes needed hijackers....psyops took over from there. BTW, I do not state this as fact from any first hand knowledge...I do state it as one of the many possibilities of what happened. My personal beliefs on this debacle will remain linked with Pearl Harbor and foreknowledge of that particular disaster as well. The US government was involved in both.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Airport scanner image from the manufacturer's publicity in 2007.

This picture was proven a fake to scare people a long time ago. They did not dumb down the images on the machines, the first pic is real. THIS ONE is a fake.

Anyway, I see so many people on ATS complaining about the TSA. Now we have a group of Muslims complaining about the TSA and the same ATS anti-TSA posters are now against being against the TSA? Who is allowed to protest and complain and whine about the TSA and who is not?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

OR

While I am sure what you say is the exact antithesis of almost any regular ATS member's rationality, I cannot help but notice the massive failure of the Thanksgiving boycott would prove you are correct. Most people do not really mind a breif touch or walk through a machine in order to enjoy the priveledge of using someone else's airplane to get somewhere a hell of a lot faster than walking will do.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar
So, basically, Muslims expect a free pass because of their religious beliefs when it's the more extreme form of their religious beliefs that have a large hand in causing the situation in the first place.

Traditional and conservative Christianity tends to have fairly stringent modesty guidelines, particularly for women, and they're not likely to get a pass because of that, so Muslims shouldn't either.

How about we just rescind this silly sh*t altogether? It DOESN'T work no matter what religion you are or aren't, all it does is give the mouthbreathers a false sense of security, and line the pockets of people like Mr. Jerkoff

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

OR

If you would rather travel in dangerous situations, then you would be safer locked up!

Nobody wants or likes the scanners but with all the Muppets around in todays World, we have no choice.

How else can we make sure no bombs get onto planes?

Come on, make a suggestion if you know better!

These scanners don't stop bombs; you've drank the coolaid dude.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Now we have a group of Muslims complaining about the TSA and the same ATS anti-TSA posters are now against being against the TSA? Who is allowed to protest and complain and whine about the TSA and who is not?

What the Hell does it matter what the is religion of a complainer ? Do you expect people to lump it just because they are muslims. Your comment is probably one of the most ludicrous one I have seen on ATS.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join