It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passengers tell TSA: Keep your hands off my religious beliefs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar
So, basically, Muslims expect a free pass because of their religious beliefs when it's the more extreme form of their religious beliefs that have a large hand in causing the situation in the first place.

Traditional and conservative Christianity tends to have fairly stringent modesty guidelines, particularly for women, and they're not likely to get a pass because of that, so Muslims shouldn't either.

So whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Gee.. i wonder if the Christian faith stood up to the illegal and violating scans and searches.. maybe something will change..

Oh.. nm.. to much clorene in the water and blue tubes..

I retract my comment about others standing up for their rights as they freely have given up and decided to point fingers then stand up and be counted.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
dont blame it on the muslims, blame the governments for black oping their own people and blaming it on religion.

quit flying and put the airlines out of business. thattle fixem

Exactly, I love how people POINT the finger at muslims saying THEY are the problem!!! ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE!!!

Where was all this BS years and years ago? Nowhere to be seen, but when the "gooberment" NEEDED a front or false flag, who did they turn to because they knew from research HOW the "American" white people would act!!!!! Wellllahhhh!!!!

Not hard to understand, but the insanity of singling out a particular religious group for profit and gain and to usurp the rights of the rest of the country, well there you go.. WHo dunnit?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So, basically, Muslims expect a free pass because of their religious beliefs when it's the more extreme form of their religious beliefs that have a large hand in causing the situation in the first place.

Traditional and conservative Christianity tends to have fairly stringent modesty guidelines, particularly for women, and they're not likely to get a pass because of that, so Muslims shouldn't either.

maybe you should shift your focus from Muslims getting a free -pass- and everyone not to possibly why Muslims seem to be the only one STANDING UP for themselves?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Origin

Get over yourself! There are good and bad people everywhere! You blame all muslims for the actions of a few? Who died and made you king of the world? Again, get over yourself. No one that posts on here is any more or less important than anyone else on this planet. When it comes right down to it, you don't have to like or love anyone, just be tolerant of each other.

edit on 3-1-2011 by yrwehere1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You my freind are sorely mistaken, Arabs are not the probem, they are the scapegoats and the current "Boggymen" to fear. The real problem is with TPTB and no one else. I care not for your faith or persuasion any person walking through the "Scanning Zone" wearing alot of clothing will always be subjected to "Enhanced Procedures" hence why when you travel you are encouraged to dress as lightly as possible. A pair of jeans and a t shirt is usually suffice. If you are dressed like you just got out of a revivial of Shakespeare you will be subjected to secondary procedures.
edit on 17-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join