It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can celebrate tonight because of our boys overseas... What a crock of total [snip]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
reply to post by NadaCambia

Oh, it's quite clear that your grasp of the military, it's tasks, it's people, and their values is way over your head.

If this is a representation of folks from Australia, I do hope we ignore that ****hole next time around.

I'm British, but by all means ignore Australia, it wouldn't be the first time, sure as hell isn't going to be the last. About as politically relevant as Peru

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You can't be British.

You must be a Muslim import.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You can't be British.

You must be a Muslim import.

Incase you cannot read, I hate Islam. That I don't support the slaughter of innocent Muslims, however, doesn't make me one.

This basically gets to the heart of it though. A war fought and supported by bigots. Keep the bigoted assumptions coming, it only strengthens my general argument.

Also nice to know that your religion dictates nationality
edit on 2-1-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'll be sure to do that.

I NEVER had trouble with enemy identification.

Never.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I'll be sure to do that.

I NEVER had trouble with enemy identification.

Never.

Who am I kidding? I've been caught out. It's me, your arch rival, Abu!

edit on 2-1-2011 by NadaCambia because: typo

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
With all the problems within Britain, there was a theory that due to wars over the centuries, with British troops being sent off and killed in varying degrees, that eventually, there were only a small contingent of the population that still had balls, spirit, and the guts that built that nation.

But due entirely to diminishing numbers of brave men - who many coincidentally left for the States - the fairies, candiasses, and gutless who stayed behind contributed more and more to the gene pool which has accompanied the deterioration of Britain.

We may have a poster child!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

With all the problems within Britain, there was a theory that due to wars over the centuries, with British troops being sent off and killed in varying degrees, that eventually, there were only a small contingent of the population that still had balls, spirit, and the guts that built that nation.

But due entirely to diminishing numbers of brave men - who many coincidentally left for the States - the fairies, candiasses, and gutless who stayed behind contributed more and more to the gene pool which has accompanied the deterioration of Britain.

We may have a poster child!

That's a cool story bro.
edit on 2-1-2011 by NadaCambia because: must.not.bite

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

Britain is very probably a poster child for draining the domestic gene pool of the requisites of revolution, thus maintaining the continuum of a corrupt elite ruling class. By draining off all of the brave young in corrupt and false foreign wars the position of the elite is better maintained.

America's place in this facade would be to accept all potential revolutionaries as immigrants which assists the elite in every other country of dispersing the threat to their position. And of course America's sons who would be brave are shipped around the world to maintain the domestic fascist state through lies of contemporary chivalry, all perfectly coordinated to keep the same psychopathic bloodlines in power.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

You are clearly impressed with yourself.

You float around with no grounding in reality - and I'm sure your ethereal conceptualizations are sufficient to fulfill your narrow-minded associates who love to conceptualize and theorize without parallels in reality.

Wow.

I always heard that acid was "dangerous," but I never really considered the long-term after effects.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

So what you are saying is that Britain has only the F4s breeding? Actually this point has been debated quite extensively but from another perspective. Until about twenty years ago, only subworking class individuals were breeding like crazy while the brighter and better educated where having kids later and in fewer numbers.

The labour government changed the tax laws and offered substantial financial benefits for the working adults to have children. This resulted in more middle class children being born.

Regarding the racial aspect of your comment, Britain's genes are spread widely and can be found in Australia and New Zealand. There is no danger to the English.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Well then I think we can all agree that the children are being manipulated and lied to in order to be tricked into fighting wars so the TPTB can import drugs, sell arms, and check the enemies of Israel. The question now is how can we best educate these young fools to not fall for the slick Madison Ave. marketing machine?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join