It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I didn't miss it! The New Creation.

page: 2
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Seems the only people who cannot reply to this thread, are the Freemasons.

Why would you expect Freemasons to reply?
As far as I can see, this thread has nothing to do with Masons or any other secret society.

Maybe I'm just missing the connection...




posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x
 


It was posted in Secret Societies and it involves the Great Work of the Ages, that's why. The irony is that such glory could never be held anywhere, nor kept secret from anyone. The very notion of anyone holding it to themelves, and that includes the church, is absurd to begin with, since by its very nature, it's intended, born of love, for everyone, everywhere, at all times and places, since the spirit of truth and life and love remains the same from generation to generation. The kingdom of heaven is spread out upon the earth, but men do not see it (Thomas). I was just curious if they saw it or see it, since we're talking about the greater glory here, the kind of thing people ought to be shouting from the rooftops! A Great Work, working itself out towards a completion, and a new frame of reference, where framing and context means everything.

I am pleased with their silence actually. It makes a statement about their measured awareness. I expect them to remain silent about it in fact, and applaud them for the restraint over something like this.




edit on 5-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Silence is the unbearable repartee.
- G. K. Chesterton


Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by subject x
 

I am pleased with their silence actually.

edit on 5-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage
 

Very interesting story..

Can I see a picture of your house/garden? Not that I don't believe you, but it would be nice to have confirmation and to simply see how nice it is.

edit on 6-1-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It's continuing, unabated - The New Creation!

I'm starting to feel a sense of ...life, airyness..um, creative freedom, liberation, new life, a lovingkindness, and a friendliness and childlike newness, that I haven't felt since the 80's. Praise GOD!

And while we got ZERO confirmation of anything from our old Mason friends, seems everyone else is starting to get a newfound sense for it as well, and people are getting back to simplicity and creativity, and a newfound zest and joy for living.

Like I said, the spirit did all of this, seemingly outside of the church or the temple walls, and both I would imagine are working hard to remain relevant and try to stay on top of things or ahead of the curve, but it's too late, the genie's out of the bottle.

I'm so glad. It's not been easy, especially since that unnecessary 9/11 event and the 9/11 wars and all that nonsense.

Perhaps now a path is open and a way made, and when that occurs, what we get is an inrushing of the spirit of life and of new creation and this is what's happening, like a damn that's breaking.

Makes me wonder if the roman church or the masons will even just come out and lay open any secrets, or any wisdom or knowledge they may possess which could prove helpful to the people - we can handle it, that's for sure, in fact, little guys like me, we did much of the heavy lifting to make this possible, and NOT the so-called temple priests or the "keepers of the flame" who obviously dropped the ball, or we would not have had to go through this whole mess and dark dark history.

I believe we are only now just coming out of the dark ages. Thanks Masons for all the help with the enlightenment of mankind (not).

Anyway, I'm just glad the spirit's moving, and in-rushing through the gateway, the light shining in through the open windows of the real world made new again! Again, Praise God! Hallelujah!!! At last! What a relief!

Very very happy!



edit on 7-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Now, if only the old boys network of rich pricks who've access to the levers of economic power, could be persuaded to save their souls, well THEN it would be a whole new ballgame if that ugly world satanic system could be dragged into a newfound creative endeavour that is helpful and not hurtful... that's the only question remaining unanswered at this point. If not, then down they go, layer upon layer, structure after structure, until not one stone will be left upon another.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Makes me wonder if the roman church or the masons will even just come out and lay open any secrets, or any wisdom or knowledge they may possess which could prove helpful to the people......

edit on 7-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)


Masonry doesn't really have any secrets, at least none that I can tell. It doesn't because it's man-made. Man doesn't have any true secrets or contain any real mysteries. The secret of the ages is simply this - God loved us so much that He became a man, born of a virgin and dwelled among us. He died for us to redeem us back to Himself and as the propitiation for our sins we now have a way to reconnect with that which was lost.

All Masonry has done for me is allow me to look at myself in a way I hadn't before. That inward look only magnified my need for Christ. I don't refer to Him as The Grand Architect of the Universen like my masonic brethren; to me He's Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior and the only name under heaven whereby men can be saved. I've learned a lot of other interesting esoteric information in Masonry that is just that - interesting. It's not effectual to any real degree and even if it were why do I need it? Christ is the source of my life and salvation.

This idea may not be popular. That doesn't bother me. And I realize that I may be completely wrong, but at the end of my life I expect to stand before the Author and Finisher of my faith. In the meantime I'm trying to be the best Christian, husband, father and soon-to-be-physician that I can be.

Good luck with your "airyness [SIC]...and creative freedom...."



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AtticusNoble
 

Makes me wonder what would have happened to you, had you become fully self aware through the integration of the allegories, without that intercessory grace.. but I'm happy for you.

To the rest, forgive me, for coming across brash - but any thoughtful and contemplative and self aware individual, who does not recognize, in the twin pillars of a severe justice, on the one hand, and a tender mercy on the other, the same twin pillars also of the two sides of the tree of life on the kabbalistic tree - the passion and the cross of Jesus Christ, is either an imbecile or willfully ignorant, or a rebel in opposition to the love of God.

Sorry but sometimes you just have to call such things as they are.

Put another way, the missing hotdog in the hotdog bun, isn't missing, and made it's appearance in the fullness of time and history, in fact, not all that long ago in the grand scheme of things. How can we expect the Shekinah to enter the body temple, if we do not have the same love as he who gave everything for the sake of love, and embodied it, and what pray tell, might happen to the Godrealized man who realized God by some other way, while in willful ignorance of the manifestation of such a love through the person of Jesus Christ, sent from "above" to what is low, or base.

There is no effective alchemy of the soul without the intercession of the master alchemist. He is the one who makes all things new.

I am happy for you that you saw and appropriated within the only context capable of holding all integrity from age to age, and that in your increasing self awareness and self realization, you chose to found your house upon the rock and on his word and logos and loving bhackti. Good for you, and your humility and love of the Lord is apparent in your writing.



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by AtticusNoble
 

Makes me wonder what would have happened to you, had you become fully self aware through the integration of the allegories, without that intercessory grace.. but I'm happy for you.


Can you expand on that sentence a bit? I think I take your meaning, but I'm not quite sure.



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AtticusNoble
 

There's some sayings out there about not bypassing the love of God, that the worse thing a person could do would be to bypass Christ on the road to Godrealization, because after that, what's to save you if you lose so much as a sliver of integrity, where is there to fall but into the abyss, and where is there the love without the loving bhakti between the lover and beloved other? Any such crown would be a crown of skulls, and death the only reward.

But I hate having to talk like this, about the lost, or the willfully enlightened lost - I don't want to go there.

I want to talk about the emerging new creation which so many so called aware people seem to have missed.




edit on 8-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
There's some sayings out there about not bypassing the love of God, that the worse thing a person could do would be to bypass Christ on the road to Godrealization, because after that, what's to save you if you lose so much as a sliver of integrity, where is there to fall but into the abyss, and where is there the love without the loving bhakti between the lover and beloved other? Any such crown would be a crown of skulls, and death the only reward.

But I hate having to talk like this, about the lost, or the willfully enlightened lost - I don't want to go there.

I want to talk about the emerging new creation which so many so called aware people seem to have missed.


My friend,

I think I understand your earlier remarks about the Masons not commenting in this thread. It appears you are not a Mason yourself, and therefore have a bit of ignorance as to what that society is all about. Perhaps you think some have taken that route as an alternate route to salvation or enlightenment.

That's a fair guess from an outsiders point of view. There is a great deal of speculation out there from those on the outside as well as numerous exposés from supposed former members. However what they, and even many members, do not get is the real secret of Freemasonry. It is a secret so simple, most discount it. It is not hidden, it is right out in front. It is not silenced, it is boasted about. It is not Magical, but it is divine. The secret to Freemasonry, and other secret societies, is simply this: Brotherly Love.

Though Freemasonry is NOT a religion, it is similar in its teachings of Brotherly love, relief, and Truth. What seperates it from religions, which teacher Brotherly love within their various sects, is that Freemasonry teaches Brotherly Love devoid of Dogma. It is open to all faiths, not as a means for salvation, but as a means of uniting together in Brotherly Love.

It really is that simple.

I am a Master Mason, though suspended for not complying with the law of the land. Having gone through the degrees, I can say for what it is worth, there is nothing in those degrees that will conflict with any man's conscience to God or his neighbor. In fact, if you apply the lessons of craft Masonry to the Brotherhood of Mankind, you will have done Christ's commandments as they are meant to be done. Sadly, many Masons like many Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc. think the teachings of their Masters only apply to those in their select groups. This is not the error of the various faiths or Freemasonry, but the practitioners themselves.

I assure you there is room in this new creation for all Brothers and Sisters of Mankind willing to open their hearts to their neighbor regardless of faith. Would Christ have it any other way? Is it love to have it any other way? Could YOU condemn a Man or Woman who loved you just because they had a different dogma?

Think about it.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 8-1-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
It's continuing, unabated - The New Creation!

I'm starting to feel a sense of ...life, airyness..um, creative freedom, liberation, new life, a lovingkindness, and a friendliness and childlike newness, that I haven't felt since the 80's. Praise GOD!

And while we got ZERO confirmation of anything from our old Mason friends, seems everyone else is starting to get a newfound sense for it as well, and people are getting back to simplicity and creativity, and a newfound zest and joy for living.

Like I said, the spirit did all of this, seemingly outside of the church or the temple walls, and both I would imagine are working hard to remain relevant and try to stay on top of things or ahead of the curve, but it's too late, the genie's out of the bottle.

I'm so glad. It's not been easy, especially since that unnecessary 9/11 event and the 9/11 wars and all that nonsense.

Perhaps now a path is open and a way made, and when that occurs, what we get is an inrushing of the spirit of life and of new creation and this is what's happening, like a damn that's breaking.

Makes me wonder if the roman church or the masons will even just come out and lay open any secrets, or any wisdom or knowledge they may possess which could prove helpful to the people - we can handle it, that's for sure, in fact, little guys like me, we did much of the heavy lifting to make this possible, and NOT the so-called temple priests or the "keepers of the flame" who obviously dropped the ball, or we would not have had to go through this whole mess and dark dark history.

I believe we are only now just coming out of the dark ages. Thanks Masons for all the help with the enlightenment of mankind (not).

Anyway, I'm just glad the spirit's moving, and in-rushing through the gateway, the light shining in through the open windows of the real world made new again! Again, Praise God! Hallelujah!!! At last! What a relief!

Very very happy!



edit on 7-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)


What you say is quite positive and interesting (and somehow elusive). Althoug I may wait myself to be so positive until maybe 1 january 2013

edit on 9-1-2011 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
In fact, if you apply the lessons of craft Masonry to the Brotherhood of Mankind, you will have done Christ's commandments as they are meant to be done.


That is not true.


Originally posted by IAMIAM
Sadly, many Masons like many Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc. think the teachings of their Masters only apply to those in their select groups. This is not the error of the various faiths or Freemasonry,


Yes it is.


Originally posted by IAMIAM
...but the practitioners themselves.


That too though.


edit on 9-1-2011 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan
 


I was listening to Sign of the Times by Prince as I hoovered today.....and the following made me think of you...



You see, some people call that Socialism. There is what can only be described as a packaging problem with the Truth.



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by IAMIAM
In fact, if you apply the lessons of craft Masonry to the Brotherhood of Mankind, you will have done Christ's commandments as they are meant to be done.


That is not true.


What makes this statement untrue to you?



Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Sadly, many Masons like many Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc. think the teachings of their Masters only apply to those in their select groups. This is not the error of the various faiths or Freemasonry,


Yes it is.


How so?

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by IAMIAM
In fact, if you apply the lessons of craft Masonry to the Brotherhood of Mankind, you will have done Christ's commandments as they are meant to be done.


That is not true.


What makes this statement untrue to you?


All of it. By implication and application Freemasonry is not what you have elevated it to. The Freemasons proliferate only the edited version of Christ's 'commandments'.


Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Sadly, many Masons like many Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc. think the teachings of their Masters only apply to those in their select groups. This is not the error of the various faiths or Freemasonry,


Yes it is.


How so?


See above response, it applies in the catholic (with a small 'c') sense.

How is it perpetuated? In perpetuity, seemingly. No less.

Hence NewAgeMan wondering if they are planning on helping us destroy those foundations or going to carry on holding onto them because their apron matches the colour of their eyes, and it's just so nice to get the chance to dress up and hang out with the boys once in a while....



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
By implication and application Freemasonry is not what you have elevated it to. The Freemasons proliferate only the edited version of Christ's 'commandments'.


I did not even know we were proliferating the Ten Commandments, let alone Christ's.



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
All of it. By implication and application Freemasonry is not what you have elevated it to. The Freemasons proliferate only the edited version of Christ's 'commandments'.


I have not elevated Freemasonry my friend, it is what it is. If you had been through the degrees of Freemasonry, you would know that its three principle tenets are Faith, Hope, and Charity.

Christs commandments are to Love God (Faith) and your neighbor (charity).

So my statement is factually correct. Now if you hold a different opinion based on your observations of Masons or some conspiracy theory that you have learned from the outside it does not make my statement any less valid.


Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
See above response, it applies in the catholic (with a small 'c') sense.

How is it perpetuated? In perpetuity, seemingly. No less.

Hence NewAgeMan wondering if they are planning on helping us destroy those foundations or going to carry on holding onto them because their apron matches the colour of their eyes, and it's just so nice to get the chance to dress up and hang out with the boys once in a while....


I see, you have a bias against Freemasonry because you do not know what it is.

I understand now.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
I did not even know we were proliferating the Ten Commandments, let alone Christ's.


At least some of you do, I know, because emsed1 is always mentioning it, have a copy of the 'accepted' books of the Bible, present and open, at your, whatever it is that you do, dos. Proliferation, is often a simple matter of promoting conformity for the sake of acceptance into an aspirational model.

Jesus, the one I've read about, didn't shut the door on his sisters when he was teaching.

Tis all I was saying.



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
Jesus, the one I've read about, didn't shut the door on his sisters when he was teaching.


Now this IS an excellent point!

Did you know there are lodges that are exclusively women? Did you know that there are lodges that are Co-ed?

Freemasonry is an imperfect institution. It is subject to the human flaws that grip us all. It never claimed anything less. There are lodges of all shape and form for virtually all walks of life. The sadness here, is though they teach the tenets of Brotherly Love, they do not recognise each other if they do not conform to certain standards. For example: While most of the world is familiar with "regular" Freemasonry, the male only society, in the 1800's in France "The Grand Orient of France" opted to allow women to join its ranks. Since they did this, they are no longer recognised as Brothers by their male only counter parts.

In America, there are co-ed lodges, women only lodges, and male only lodges. They do not all recognise the other as part of the Brotherhood, but so what??

A Mason who understands his craft knows that the lesson of the lodge extend through the universe. All Mankind falls under the Brotherhood of Man, regardless of where the lesson was learned.

Excellent point again my friend. Thank you for bringing it up.

With Love,

Your Brother



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join