It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I didn't miss it! The New Creation.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I figured I'd post this here in Secret Societies, to put something forward, and that is

Everything is being made new again.

And I don't think it's "just me".

So I challenge everyone, to leave their computers and worries behind for a day, and go out there, and then come back and tell me that while each year bring new creation and regeneration, that this year isn't unique in some special way, it's hard to put your finger on, and even if you could, you wouldn't dare try.

It's pieces of a puzzle, coming together so that each person might get precisely what they really need, a breakthrough of some kind, of the spirit I think, a spirit of truth and life and love and liberation of the human being, to begin to walk upright again, out from under all manner of oppression and tyranny. In other words the Great Work is at hand, the kingdom of heaven is at hand, and is upon us, now, this day, at this point in history, and the fount of inspiration is truth and life itself, welling up from within and without, from nowhere and everywhere, the spirit pouring itself out on the world, recreating it, and us, and in the process, even through us, making all things new again, and what was old, functional again.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Oh I forgot. It's a secret! (shhhhhh)

Well I happen to think that this genie is out of the bottle already, the stained glass bottle of the church, as well as the windowless walls of the temple room.

It's too late there's no recalling the spirit, which informed us all, as it ought to, and not just the select few, or the priveledged, imho.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I have felt nothing 'new' taking place. Everything is just the same as it always was. If you want something new, destroy the old.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

"The kingdom of heaven, is like a storekeeper, who brings forth from his storehouse, both something old AND something new."

The slience from our Masonic friends btw, is deafening...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
To be honest, if anything I feel totally underwhelmed by it all, so far. I think it's because this is my 1st new year of being registered here. After reading so many predictions, I was expecting terrorists to nuke New York, only to have the pleiadians create a giant forcefield around the city, in order to save everyone. They would then go on to reveal their identity to us all, also informing us that our government are in an alliance with the reptillians and we must stop them.

Seriously, though, I did/do feel totally underwhelmed- just seems the exact same as it was before, to me. New year has just become an excuse for bars and merchandisers to make more money, along with keeping those firework manufacturers in business.

Happy new year

edit on 1-1-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
wrong thread sorry
edit on 1/1/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Ode
By Arthur O'Shaughnessy

We are the music makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
And sitting by desolate streams;—
World-losers and world-forsakers,
On whom the pale moon gleams:
Yet we are the movers and shakers
Of the world for ever, it seems.

With wonderful deathless ditties
We build up the world's great cities,
And out of a fabulous story
We fashion an empire's glory:
One man with a dream, at pleasure,
Shall go forth and conquer a crown;
And three with a new song's measure
Can trample a kingdom down.

We, in the ages lying
In the buried past of the earth,
Built Nineveh with our sighing,
And Babel itself in our mirth;
And o'erthrew them with prophesying
To the old of the new world's worth;
For each age is a dream that is dying,
Or one that is coming to birth.

A breath of our inspiration
Is the life of each generation;
A wondrous thing of our dreaming
Unearthly, impossible seeming—
The soldier, the king, and the peasant
Are working together in one,
Till our dream shall become their present,
And their work in the world be done.

They had no vision amazing
Of the goodly house they are raising;
They had no divine foreshowing
Of the land to which they are going:
But on one man's soul it hath broken,
A light that doth not depart;
And his look, or a word he hath spoken,
Wrought flame in another man's heart.

And therefore to-day is thrilling
With a past day's late fulfilling;
And the multitudes are enlisted
In the faith that their fathers resisted,
And, scorning the dream of to-morrow,
Are bringing to pass, as they may,
In the world, for its joy or its sorrow,
The dream that was scorned yesterday.

But we, with our dreaming and singing,
Ceaseless and sorrowless we!
The glory about us clinging
Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing:
O men! it must ever be
That we dwell, in our dreaming and singing,
A little apart from ye.

For we are afar with the dawning
And the suns that are not yet high,
And out of the infinite morning
Intrepid you hear us cry—
How, spite of your human scorning,
Once more God's future draws nigh,
And already goes forth the warning
That ye of the past must die.

Great hail! we cry to the comers
From the dazzling unknown shore;
Bring us hither your sun and your summers;
And renew our world as of yore;
You shall teach us your song's new numbers,
And things that we dreamed not before:
Yea, in spite of a dreamer who slumbers,
And a singer who sings no more.

en.wikisource.org...(O%27Shaughnessy)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I wish I felt that way, and maybe I will try to digest some of your attitude, I'm happy to see it.

But I'm kinda stuck in a "2011", ho-hum. Twenty-ten was like the beginning of the second decade of the century, and 2012 is ........ 2012. Enough said.

So 2011 just seems rather boring, except for the continued weather, earth, political and economic disasters.
I really don't want it feel like a kick back, hurry up and wait year, but it kind of does.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I sort of feel like a new person, like I have a new role. Or maybe a better understanding of my own small role. It;s not world shattering, it is less, lighter. I had to let go a little for it to be ok. Better is not always bigger perhaps.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Ode
By Arthur O'Shaughnessy

We are the music makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
And sitting by desolate streams;—
World-losers and world-forsakers,
On whom the pale moon gleams:
Yet we are the movers and shakers
Of the world for ever, it seems.

With wonderful deathless ditties
We build up the world's great cities,
And out of a fabulous story
We fashion an empire's glory:
One man with a dream, at pleasure,
Shall go forth and conquer a crown;
And three with a new song's measure
Can trample a kingdom down.

We, in the ages lying
In the buried past of the earth,
Built Nineveh with our sighing,
And Babel itself in our mirth;
And o'erthrew them with prophesying
To the old of the new world's worth;
For each age is a dream that is dying,
Or one that is coming to birth.

A breath of our inspiration
Is the life of each generation;
A wondrous thing of our dreaming
Unearthly, impossible seeming—
The soldier, the king, and the peasant
Are working together in one,
Till our dream shall become their present,
And their work in the world be done.

They had no vision amazing
Of the goodly house they are raising;
They had no divine foreshowing
Of the land to which they are going:
But on one man's soul it hath broken,
A light that doth not depart;
And his look, or a word he hath spoken,
Wrought flame in another man's heart.

And therefore to-day is thrilling
With a past day's late fulfilling;
And the multitudes are enlisted
In the faith that their fathers resisted,
And, scorning the dream of to-morrow,
Are bringing to pass, as they may,
In the world, for its joy or its sorrow,
The dream that was scorned yesterday.

But we, with our dreaming and singing,
Ceaseless and sorrowless we!
The glory about us clinging
Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing:
O men! it must ever be
That we dwell, in our dreaming and singing,
A little apart from ye.

For we are afar with the dawning
And the suns that are not yet high,
And out of the infinite morning
Intrepid you hear us cry—
How, spite of your human scorning,
Once more God's future draws nigh,
And already goes forth the warning
That ye of the past must die.

Great hail! we cry to the comers
From the dazzling unknown shore;
Bring us hither your sun and your summers;
And renew our world as of yore;
You shall teach us your song's new numbers,
And things that we dreamed not before:
Yea, in spite of a dreamer who slumbers,
And a singer who sings no more.

en.wikisource.org...(O%27Shaughnessy)

We are both the Creators and the Destroyers.
It is up to us what we do with these abilities....Now is the time for Creation. We have
had too much destruction...what possibilities await, if only YOU can see it.

On a personal note...I definitely feel a change a'comin'....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

I wish I felt that way, and maybe I will try to digest some of your attitude, I'm happy to see it.

But I'm kinda stuck in a "2011", ho-hum. Twenty-ten was like the beginning of the second decade of the century, and 2012 is ........ 2012. Enough said.

So 2011 just seems rather boring, except for the continued weather, earth, political and economic disasters.
I really don't want it feel like a kick back, hurry up and wait year, but it kind of does.

That's great. You're hilarious! That's FUNNY!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

And you went very small, wow, good for you.

I once asked these two Buddhist monks sitting at a street corner near my office, what their ah primary purpose was, and while they could barely speak any English at all, he understood and replied to me with one word and a humble bow - "small".

Seems the only people who cannot reply to this thread, are the Freemasons.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hello my friend,

I believe you already know that I am feeling this new creation you speak of. I see it unfolding every day. Of course, what thrills me more than seeing it unfold myself, is when I see others catch a glimpse. That is spectacular.

I am not sure what you are expecting a Mason to say in this thread though.

Curious,

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Interesting! I have been silent for nearly two month up until this past week. I have mentioned my world several times during several avenues of thought in regards to how my life is transforming around me. It is the same life but it is becoming incredible in the synchronicities in messages as well as the people who have entered my world. To be honest there was a moment during October that I felt my world was shattered as I was being forced from my home of 8 years. I was forced to make some harsh and terminal decisions and I had to slaughter my entire flock of chickens, as well as push up the date on dispatching a turkey that I raised. My parakeets and my lovebirds (all born in my home and all Loved) had to be homed and I was fortunate that a breeder took them on. I was at the moment when I could either break and perhaps even do something incredibly stupid and lose my mind or I was going to come out of this with my heart intact. My gardens were taken from me, my orchard, all planted and built by me; I did manage to dig up my favorites and pot them to bring to ...well I didn't know where and I don't have any more money than my cheap rent that I diligently paid every month. I really had lost all that I had worked so hard to accomplish. My ability to grow a fabulous garden, to canning my own foods, to bringing joy and nutrition to bees and birds alike. I really thought I had covered all the bases from weapons to surgical kits, to storage food, to clean water. The list goes on and on. I was nearly beginning to see the streets, or in the very least a run-down apartment or trailer as my up-and-coming options. I was stricken by a sense of loss that was so very overwhelming. The entire process took 30 days and I could have fought it, but ...

Then it happened, my prayers began to be answered and it was as if every wish I have ever had was coming to find me. I wish I could tell you more but if I give any more details of my new living space I would either be bragging or I would be figured out by some very cleaver person (which I do not know and to what intent they would do that). Needless to say I am living in a Dream right now and the real spooky thing is that as I come and go within this small community I have asked multiple people if they know this place and no one has claimed to believe it is here. I could not even find any references to this property in any shape or form other than one write-up done by the current owner. It literally is as if this place manifested before my very eyes and the people who own it are incredible.

This is just a tip of the incredible things that have really freaked me out. If there were ever a real life Magnum P.I., then I am his new tenant. Yet I do not know anything about this person and he does not know anything about me. He is a mystery and he is a millionaire.

OK, seriously, this is too freaky, had I won the Lottery I would want a house just like this (it's a mansion!) Had I won the Lottery I would want land just like this (for the most part wild). I am free to do as I please. I do not have rent. I am given money to play with. Doesn't this all sound too odd? I am not living with this person as his house is across the property; I am in my own house with my own things. I have never lived in such a place and have only dreamed of such a staircase and such a chandelier (very Gothic and it is like this is a Church, complete with the two story windows of colored glass--I love all the wrought iron)!

Well, I really could go on and on, and those around me are equally looking as if they cannot believe their eyes and they cannot believe this entire adventure. November 1 began a life that never existed and at that very moment or just prior to finding and locating this "answer", this "prayer", I remember distinctly wishing for this very place and I distinctly remember making the statement that "all of my knowns are now unknown, that my reality is no longer real and that even my knowns have suddenly become simply, unknown". I repeated it several times over a few weeks. I even said this when I met this person who just appeared out of no-where.

I am completely in Awe. I really am. I have dropped weight. I have made peace with myself over a lifetimes trauma. I stopped talking to my parents over a year ago (their choice), and I have driven out every negative influence that has touched me. I have prayed, I have asked forgiveness daily, and I have had lengthy discussions with God and our Mother/Goddess energies. I have allowed a part of Christianity to become truth within and I have opened to the world of possibilities of Demons, Angels, and the subsequent Battle that will ensue where Christ will reign on Earth, the Kingdom of Heaven, Our Lord and Savior will Return.

Have I gone completely mad? I even mentioned to so many people that I think I died and no one has the heart to tell me, that this construct is a designed fabrication of my dreams and wishes as to only usher in Death lightly so I grasp the reality of it. Am I dead? Is this Heaven? How can this be?

Then I was given a vision, several actually, and in one of these I see all the Worlds of WarCraft players as actually becoming their characters in real time. LOL I know this sounds odd, but as I realized I was manifesting my reality based on my dreams and aspirations, that those that are mindlessly (or what appears as mindlessness to me) playing games such as WarCraft and the like are really creating their own escapes from what was once my old reality. In an attempt at escapism I believe that masses of people are being trapped right now. Trapped in either a false reality or prison or a reality of their own making; which in this case involves Magic, Death, Demons, and Mystical Powers. I can see the allure, but I have never played video games before, yet I have always considered the mystical realm and the magical realm as real through other forms of entertainment, just not video games.

OK, I am not being paranoid. I do not think anything other than one thing right this very moment. That we are going to face our maker and soon! We are all going to perish in a big cataclysmic event that will unfold through us and for us as we are creating it, or co-creating it. At the moment of complete annihilation the true Creator, the one God will awake to the fact that we survived! We are made in the image of God, and suddenly we are a part of God, then we get to converse. The end result will be that our DNA strand will be re-created but with a new set of instructions, and those instructions are as follows: The Soul's desires and dreams, wishes and aspirations, fears and expectations, truths and untruths will all become. It is our most ultimate gift as we are "created" through participation in God's Love and Acceptance. We will face a new Genesis! Some will wake to the same old world filled with pain and frustration, whereas some will walk into this world in fear as they grasped the fear of loss, but the most wonderful thing is those who stepped through in Love and Truth created their own personal place in their own personal way they see the world. If I could show you the world I see it would be like a fairy tale forest, and yet I can look at any window right now and see it...right now!

Jesus, do I post this, have I lost if I say what has occurred here? I don't know what to say! My houseplants are all blooming now, pinks, reds, whites. My house is filled with fragrance of flowers in the middle of the winter!

As a side note to all of this:
I have two dogs, the one in the Avatar is a female, my male is red. She was not to go into heat until this month, but because of the disruption of the move she went into an early heat the first week of November, before I caught on to her; well she got caught and now she is pregnant, the pups are due by Months end to mid-February. OK, I can deal with that, so I put out an email to a friend I have not spoken to in over a year. I told her about my dog and that I would give a pup to her if she wanted, for free, and then told her my story because she did not know I was evicted. She wrote me back and said that just a week prior she had Google Earth opened and she found the property I am living on. She said that she did not know it was here and the unusual topography lead her to investigate (unusual is not the word for it). She said that she asked people around her if they knew of this place or ever seen it before, they all said no, and then out of the blue here I am writing to her from this very place! She was thrilled and cannot wait to receive a puppy! She cannot wait to visit this place!

OMG! Is this a Dream? Amazing and it is happening now! My only advice that I can offer is please be aware of your dreams, your wishes, and your prayers as they will soon all manifest around you. Release yourself of your fears and know in your heart that we are all going to perish together. We will simply co-create within a new Pool of Galactic Genesis as our DNA is re-written accordingly. If anyone awakens to find that they have grown wings, or that they have a tail and horns and fight demons all day, then please know that you are simply becoming the character of your imaginations and your musings. Be humble and meek and you will inherit the Earth! Be fearful and frightened, resentful or angry, and you will inherit an entirely different place. It is happening right now!

I don't really know what to say! I am overwhelmed and in Awe every single day, and yet, this is just barely explaining it all. I have had this bottled and yet through other posts I have begun to reach out and I guess now I will say it, because the OP asked the very question I have been asking myself. S&F Thank You!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

You're most welcome and thank you very much for the sharing. It's so nice to hear such a story. Indeed we do tend to get precisely what we pray for, one way or another, however fast or slowly, it always seems to manifest.

I think our notions of time and causality are beginning to change, and as we enter the new frame of reference (eternity) we see that there is plenty of time and space within which to operate and function, and that's both hard to believe, and yet true.

The old world is fast passing away.

What time is it? There is no time.

edit on 3-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

You story reminds me also that now is the time, that we really must start to take inventory so to speak, and get to know our own heart's deepest yearnings, so that we might come to know what it is that we really want, and then have to courage to ask, and recieve, while engaging in inspired creative action and at the same time renunciating attachment to outcomes or to the fruits of our labor, so as not to get pulled in again by people, places or things, so that we might remain free, and therefore be free to live, and to love and to create something much more worthy of ourselves, and of our fellow man, and the world at large, even of God who makes all this possible.

All the old systems and structures are fast crumbling, as the people turn away from that garbage, and proclaim a new world, one which is just starting to come into view, which seems to be in perfect alignment with both the ancient wisdom, and modern science.

It is quite the time be alive, and I don't worry about the rest, as they will begin to catch on soon enough, while the TV continues to try to sell us the dead bones of a dying civilization.. how absurd, and ironic.

It is very curious and amuzing, and filled to overflowing with new possibility, new life, this new realm or domain, this new family framework in the eternal household of the living God.

edit on 3-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
While this guy ultimately went a little overboard with his "frame", and eventually seemed to lose his sense of humour, taking himself ever more seriously in later years (he died in 08), what he describes here in terms of a "re-cognition" is a big part of the shift taking place.

The only thing that I would add to his argument, is the need for an indespensible I-thou relationship with God as the Absolute.

Other than that, this recognition he describes, reframing us in eternity, is at least in part, the Great Work I am referring to.

I made this OP here, to see if I couldn't put it to the test relative to those who who measure and are or at least were supposed to be given to know about such things ie: the Great Work, The New Creation, etc.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Novise

And you went very small, wow, good for you.

I once asked these two Buddhist monks sitting at a street corner near my office, what their ah primary purpose was, and while they could barely speak any English at all, he understood and replied to me with one word and a humble bow - "small".

Seems the only people who cannot reply to this thread, are the Freemasons.

Why is the Freemasons not replying to this thread so interesting to you ?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

That's great. You're hilarious! That's FUNNY!

Glad to be of service, sir.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

What a wonderful story! I can't tell you how it's brightened my morning.
It's nice to know that things like this DO happen.
I'm so happy for you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join