It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for Major Change!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Okay world. I am pissed off. Every day i do research and i study things about 2012, NWO, Aliens, Paranormal, and a whole lot more. Almost every member on ATS and a lot of people around the world complain about their government. or they are complaining about the NWO or want Aliens and UFO information open to the public. If everyone that has similar ideas came together in say, South Dakota, (thats where i live and is protected from 2012), if they all came here together they could claim the city of brookings or souix Falls their new country. we could leave america and have every right we see needed. we could even have complete anarchy if we so wanted.

I think that if we all come together we can stop COMPLAINING and just accept that its real.

I want to begin a new coutry in this area. One that actually protects its people, tells them the truth, and gives them actual rights. we could tell the public that we believe 2012 is real and we could be prepared. instead of money we could use trade. and we wont need electricity. we could live a simpler way of life. we could show the world what it should be. this would be a big goal but i think its a possible one.

I think it is time for a huge change. and this coutry will have a small government and more freedoms.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You had better get started then...

www.city-data.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

i mean to make a Country... not a City

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010we could tell the public that we believe 2012 is real and we could be prepared. instead of money we could use trade. and we wont need electricity. we could live a simpler way of life.

Well, stop talking about it and actually do it. Get out there in the wilderness and go survivalman. Make a final note somewhere online that you are starting your commune at coordinance X Y and walk out of the house today...

Incidently, what happens when the date flips to Jan 1. 2013 and some of your believers becomes a bit disenchanted with the whole apocolypse cult movement you tried to create...do you simply give out special kool aid drinks to everyone on dec 23rd 2012 so you don't have to deal with that or what..?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Last I checked, you can't just buy land from the United States willy-nilly. Also, you'd probably be required to have your own currency. Quebec tried to secede from Canada, and they were like "Fine! But you can't use our money anymore", and Quebec was like "Crap. We'll stay, then".

The fact is you can't just waltz into a random state and attempt to secede that land from the Union, and make your own country. It's simply against the law.

That, and I'm sure your country would be largely (A) regarded as a joke, by every other nation, or (B) ignored by every other nation.

Have fun!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010
reply to post by rexusdiablos

i mean to make a Country... not a City

There are several uninhabited islands in the pacific ocean you can start your country on. save up some money, get some people together, and make a plan would be my suggestion.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Its a good goal. No need to forsake electricity though. Don't be surprised when few or no one jumps on the bandwagon right away though. It's not that easy for most people to just up and move somewhere and expect to be able to make a living until they can become more self sufficient. Unless you are independently wealthy and offering land and means to make a living.

We do need more self sufficient less centralized local and regional communities. This thought form is growing and that is good. However it will take some time for it to come to fruition. the economic crisis will hasten it eventually IMO.

Keep up the good thoughts and goals and keep educating folks too!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

zeon9010,

Even if 10 million were in it with you it couldn't be done. There will be no uprising allowed, it would be squashed. When they come for peoples firearms it will be senseless to to try and fight it as they will move in with enough fire power to do the job quickly.

There will be a change but not by us as the ones in control are in to stay. An end must be brought and it will. I want to leave with but one verse of scripture. - - He is going to end this crap. -

Na 1:9 What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

That's not pesimistic that is optimistic.

Truthiron.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

When they come for peoples firearms it will be senseless to to try and fight it as they will move in with enough fire power to do the job quickly.

And just who are they going to get to come and take firearms? At least half the cops and military and probably much more will not carry out that order. If if they did there is not enough man power so confiscate all the guns. And if they gave a blanket order to do it across the board I doubt most would follow it. The know it would spark an immediate hot revolution which they would lose so they will continue to nickel and dime us to death and keep it local and regional.

And by the way God is not going to save us. We made this mess we are going to have to work through it.
edit on 1-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

hawkiye,

I just see it is out of our hands. It has gotten away from man.

Truthiron

top topics

join