It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Can i come home to a hot bath and a hot meal sometimes you lazy !. The Woman

page: 7
2
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 

As if the point of this whole thread is whether or not women can change tires. Please. I think that even if his woman were the most perfect and obedient woman in the world, he would still feel inadequate because ultimately that is exactly what he is. I certainly don't need to defend all women against his inferior reasoning because he is digging his own grave.
edit on 31/12/10 by Lebowski achiever because: .




posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever
 


He needs major counseling!

He also needs to ditch his chick cause she doesnt deserve his treatment and by the way he rants about women I would be surprised if he talks to her in a verbal manner a man shoudnt!



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


Oh she will walk out on him. I think he doesn't speak to her in any way because he shows all the signs of pent up rage. My advice to OP: Dude, walk out, live like a recluse or date men and you probably will be a lot happier. Women are obviously not for you and there is nothing wrong with that. Women will do just fine without you. Don't go murdering them now, you hear?



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
His wife lOOks at this site,he has to say things like that,i hope you didnt really take him serious,LOL,did you.

Alas, Mrs. Overlord does not spend any time on ATS other than what's seen when she comes into my office.

Tonight I'm cooking grilled lobster tail with a light coating of basil/garlic olive oil and filet mignon slow-grilled to perfection with my unique spice rub.

ATSmediaPRO can attest to the quality of the above, and the frequency with which I cook for Mrs. Overlord.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord
 


Ok I am really hungry now...thanks!

Sounds like a nice meal



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord
 


Sounds like Skeptic Overlord is getting lucky tonight!

Seriously Lobster and Steak! Your making everyone else look bad
edit on 31-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners
 


With a nearby Cosco, it's not hard to have a selection of nice tenderloin and shellfish/lobster at the ready.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 



Now look, I once stood exposed to the Dragon's Breath so that a man could lie one night with a woman. It took me nine moons to recover. And all for this lunacy called, "love, " this mad distemper that strikes down both beggar and king. Never again. Never.


www.imdb.com...

Truer words never spoken, love is a distemper, it's a sickness, a disease, a mental health disorder. A throwback primal urge poisoning our minds in order to perpetuate the species.

A disgusting biochemical reaction to pheromones, perfumes, and intoxicants. Causing men and women to rut like vile animals

At least when the praying mantis is through mating the female kills the male outright, in humans the end result is often much much worse.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


First of all...you would not be alive if it were not for a woman. I work, cook dinner, change my own tires, cut the grass, fix my car when it breaks down, and anything else life throws at me. So please don't say ALL women are like that, because it isn't true.I could say the same exact thing about some men I know......so it goes both ways.


I think im in love,what a woman you are!
i guess one out of 4 milion is ok.
1 in 20 million to be exact.
shes lying ,what woman in the world knows how to change a tire.
she says she cooks
and she works
clearly not a woman,maybe an alien,is she from this earth immortal?

i dont know,but clearly there is a new conspiracy happening,what woman does the things she does?


Many women know how to change tires. I actually had a guy get OFFENDED because I didnt need his help to change my tired. He pulled over and I said no thank you I can do it..He got all pissy and said yeah sure you do. I still don't understand why he was so offended. I'm not helpless. The only time I didn't change my tire was when I got my Mustang. I couldn't get the jack where I needed it with the body kit...new car and not use to it. I paid some homeless man 20 bucks outside the 7-11, bought him lunch and let him use my phone to call his family. He insisted on not taking the money but I insisted he did
I tried myself for 30mins and gave up so I asked for help. Now I know how to change the tires on my new car


My first bf made sure I knew how to do basic car maintenance myself. I can change a tire, check all fluids, change the oil if need be (saves me 20 bucks) and a few other things to maintain my car myself. I even know how to do basic household repairs.
I enjoy it actually.

I cook, clean and do laundry and I ENJOY it. Yeah I ENJOY it. I like to nurture and take care of others, must be the female part of me


I work and go to school as well.. I don't have kids but I do for my man when I can and when I see him since he is overseas.

Dinner tonight...homemade lasagna

I work in a goverment facility with with the baddest kids on the face of this earth,ive been doing this for over 17 years,they read my threads and sometimes i let them type for me.one of my children touched on your post,saying that they are glad you didnt let the man help you out,as i preach to them the dangers of strangers ,and because im one out of 4 particapents in the amber alert progamm that when alerted im one of the first persons that gets called to see what i can do,one minute im in DC ,next minute im in flight to northdakota,or where ever.

i hope your being faithful to your husband ,he will be glad to come home to some good oh lasanga.
Can you right your secret recipe down,lol.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
Nobody is forcing you to be in a relationship with a woman. Hire a maid and/or accept that you are gay. I pity the woman who puts up with your sorry ass. Women certainly don't need you, that's for sure.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
what ever happend to you in jail ,please dont include me,i wont tell.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

it will just be our little secret..K



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 

As if the point of this whole thread is whether or not women can change tires. Please. I think that even if his woman were the most perfect and obedient woman in the world, he would still feel inadequate because ultimately that is exactly what he is. I certainly don't need to defend all women against his inferior reasoning because he is digging his own grave.
edit on 31/12/10 by Lebowski achiever because: .

I gave you a star because your trying so hard to get brownie points with these no good cheating woman.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Lebowski achiever
 


He needs major counseling!

He also needs to ditch his chick cause she doesnt deserve his treatment and by the way he rants about women I would be surprised if he talks to her in a verbal manner a man shoudnt!

lol,thats nasty,i hate dominating my woman or talking mean to her,never happened never will happen,ugh,is that what you do?



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by SkepticOverlord
 


Sounds like Skeptic Overlord is getting lucky tonight!

Seriously Lobster and Steak! Your making everyone else look bad
edit on 31-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

i know right!



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
His wife lOOks at this site,he has to say things like that,i hope you didnt really take him serious,LOL,did you.

Alas, Mrs. Overlord does not spend any time on ATS other than what's seen when she comes into my office.

Tonight I'm cooking grilled lobster tail with a light coating of basil/garlic olive oil and filet mignon slow-grilled to perfection with my unique spice rub.

ATSmediaPRO can attest to the quality of the above, and the frequency with which I cook for Mrs. Overlord.
All i can do is respect it,she must be good to you,and thats all that counts.

with my unique spice rub. Whats your secret?



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


Oh she will walk out on him. I think he doesn't speak to her in any way because he shows all the signs of pent up rage. My advice to OP: Dude, walk out, live like a recluse or date men and you probably will be a lot happier. Women are obviously not for you and there is nothing wrong with that. Women will do just fine without you. Don't go murdering them now, you hear?

Can you please stop with the dating of men on my thread,i dont like men,i dont have gay tendacys and its very insulting and not manly.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
Nobody is forcing you to be in a relationship with a woman. Hire a maid and/or accept that you are gay. I pity the woman who puts up with your sorry ass. Women certainly don't need you, that's for sure.

Can you please stop with the dating of men on my thread,i dont like men,i dont have gay tendacys and its very insulting and not manly.
And i am not gay.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Dude. I thought you were just a Quirky Gemini but now I'm beginning to think that you need a shrink.

You "work with bad kids" - and are showing them this thread? Uh, OK........

Are you sure you work with them - or - are they fellow psych ward residents?

All smart remarks aside - I think you might want to seek some new lines of thinking.



posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets
 


Oh, he is not gay, he very much likes. www.nsfgrfp.org...

Sorry, but you seem to be in a bit of a bind, lighting figures.



posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


I do them all and I do them well.....I can survive quite well on my own. That doen't mean I am a tomboy either....quite the opposite. No offense, but the REASON I do all these things and am self reliant, is so that I never wind up with a man who will treat me as if I were put on the earth to serve him. I want a man who loves and repects me, and APPRECIATES me, as I would him. If I cook and do things for my man, it's because he treats me well, and I know he will do these things for me also. See, that's what men with your mind set don't understand.....and it's why you don't get what you want. You only get back what you give.




top topics



 
2
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join