It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can i come home to a hot bath and a hot meal sometimes you lazy !. The Woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Why do we put up with the woman and her attitude, just because of what’s between her legs or is it her touch, maybe it’s the lips ,the hips ,how her legs look when she dips.

Its definitely not the brain ,because as we all know a woman isn’t smarter then a man ,its not the strain in her back because she refuses to lift a damn thing, as she calls your name, on your day off…while your sleep.
‘Honey ,can you help me out ?…on your day off, after working 6 days this week ,and 3 jobs ,with your bad back ‘its just a bed and a dresser‘.
Ok honey’ be right there….ugh !

We break our backs ,we pay the bills, we work hard ,and for what ,companionship ,a little “ special treat ‘ on your birthday or anniversary…REALLY !

What does a woman really bring to the table in a relationship ? ,besides disloyalty, aggravating the hell out you, always asking stupid questions ,your littl...special treat on your birth day, can you change the tire, can you mow the lawn, can you fix dinner honey I’m so tired, can can can will will will please please please. I don’t feel like it honey , but your birth day is in 3 more months ..just be patient.No honey, I don’t do that, it taste nasty.

What’s the point in having a woman?

edit on 30-12-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Haha oh man you'r so dead...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Obviously a woman has cheated on you at some point.

There there, wipe those tears away.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
What’s the point in having a woman?

Clearly, you're either involved with the wrong woman, or have entered the relationship for the wrong reasons.

(Married 27 happy years)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Why do we put up with the woman and her attitude

Well one they have all the vagina and half the money

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wow, you better hope your wife/girlfriend doesn't follow this site also, and just happens to know your id!!! You will not be awaiting the birthday/anniversary but each night you will be awaiting the palm of your hand!! haha

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You don't sound like you're exactly a picnic either dude..

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Obvious troll is obvious.

And someone really wants to be celibate for the rest of his life.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

First of all...you would not be alive if it were not for a woman. I work, cook dinner, change my own tires, cut the grass, fix my car when it breaks down, and anything else life throws at me. So please don't say ALL women are like that, because it isn't true.I could say the same exact thing about some men I know......so it goes both ways.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

It seems to have been a bad year for a few of the men here, judging by some of the threads over the last couple of days. It seems we women are very evil creatures.
Don't quite know what to say except - better luck in 2011......

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oh boy! I can sense you are going to get a whole lot of pissed off replies from the fair sex , and I pity the wrath you are about to incur.

Having been married for seven years, divorced for two, I can certainly understand your perspective, because I was in a bad marriage.

I've dated a few women over the past couple of years , I concluded that there are people that are very selfish, and sometimes we get involved with them whether we should or not. For better or worse eh? Also, I think that in marriages, sometimes there is a power struggle going on, and both parties are guilty of it. Marriage is hard. A marriage takes work, and (sorry for the cliche) the line between love and hate is very thin. You have to be able to communicate your grievances to each other. If that is not possible, then you just have to ask yourself "Is it worth it".

Just my perspective. I like the companionship and intimacy that a lady can provide, but I am very glad that I am able to walk away when somebody is not right for me, or treating me badly.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

evil creatures

More like DEMONS

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

My deepest sympathies go out to your wife!

As a woman who lays tile, paints and remodels for a living, your little baby-rant disgusts me. I would definitely like it if my husband would prepare one single meal for me, but NO! I work all day doing back breaking labor, then pick the kids up from school, get them started on their homework, fix a nice down home southern meal EVERY night, make sure the kids bathe, start my own bath and finally settle in to read ATS and a few other sites while trying to block out the blaring football/baseball/basketball/hockey game coming from the stupid box in the living room where my husband, who has been laid off for several weeks lounges around like a freakin' king.

So I say to you...grow a pair and serve your woman...or are men now the weaker sex...seems so in my lil' world!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Here, here! And DITTO!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Just do what I do.
Clean,cook etc. for yourself...companionship you just get a pet.
Have sex when you want with who you want and keep your home your sanctuary.
Its nice and peaceful on this side of the fence.....come on over.
(This only works if you don't want kids)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Mrs. Overlord enjoys a fresh-cooked (close to gourmet) dinner courtesy of SkepticOverlord every night.

Women are to be cherished, not reviled.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

...are you serious?
You should leave her and maybe you'll figure it all out...as we can see, your in this relationship for sex, and maybe her for your money?
Surely your not with a butch woman who is able to move the bed and dresser alone now, are you?
...this is what happens when people settle on the first thing that comes around, because they have no idea or are even interested in finding out what love is...bet your mom raised you well, did everything around the house and your dad must have been like you?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I do so appreciate a man that can cook! My husband always takes up the slack for me if I am unable to do the cooking.

Of course, I bring him coffee in bed each morning that he goes to work, and he tends to our youngest so that I can have some "quiet time" occasionally.

To the OP:It's all about the give and take. If you and your partner have respect for one another and truly care for the other's feelings life is so much sweeter! Sounds to me like you BOTH need some lessons in general kindness and respect!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

May I rent Mr. Overlord for a week or two?
if for nothing else but to train Mr. Staciebee and cook me a couple of gourmet meals...a foot rub would be nice too

Take care.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Thank you!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join