It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cleansing of Planet Earth Of Ugly Human Beings....the silent massacre.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think I've seen a few ugly babies lately so disagree with your thought process on that - one thing that is definitely changing is the number of kids that wear glasses from a young age....

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Better Health Care.

People wear glasses because their parents and administration are more aware of how important an early linking in the brain is. More people know that being able to SEE is kinda important.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It depends how you define ugly. You can take make up off celebrities and they are the most horrid people on the planet. You can put make up on an ugly person and they are better looking than a celebrity. Or you can just get drunk and everything is beautiful until you wake up in the morning

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I think there is an aura of beauty, a kind of radiance in the young, the mother to be and the eternally optomistic.
A six month old is no Adonis or Aphrodite, they are short, chubby, pale and usually covered with food or some kind of bodily fluid, yet there is nothing more beautiful and they look awesome in some pretty ridiculous clothes.
The expectant mother who brings forth these bundles of joy is even more beautiful, belly extended they walk around huffing and puffing unaware of just how spectacular they look. Lastly come the youth, this oh so brief phase of life from your late teens to your late twenties is devoted to dating and finding a partner, besides the natural beauty of youth most spend extra time daily primping and prepping. Tons of energy combined with "the world is your oyster" attitude is irresistable.
On the opposite end of the spectrum you have artificial beauty. An untouched close up of Pamela Anderson, Lindsey Lohan or any plastic surgery junkie is enough to give me nightmares. Fake tans, old tattoos that look like bruises on old folks at the beach, hair that looks wet or plastic and the grey skin of substance abuse are all horrible to behold. I would take an Amish over a groupie any day of the week.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
nm...
edit on 30-12-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Haven't read the rest of the posts. Had to stop here. That is the best laugh I have had lately. And that is what my Mom said about me. I was a 2lb, 14oz very reddish purple wrinkled, crunchy faced baby compared to my sister who was a 10lb plush pink picture perfect baby. Well..she could laugh after the fact she was sure I was going to survive!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It has been demonstrated, the children of the most beautiful women, and most handsome men, often are quite plain. There is something in genetics which prevents all humans from being "beautiful". In fact, humans prior to modern agriculture, generally were taller, stronger, and had larger brains. So our current diet may in fact be dumbing us down, and unhealthier, therefore less attractive.
Society does place an unhealthy premium on good looks. Fat ugly people are not promoted, no matter how good a job they do. Look at Fox News, all their reporters, especially the women, are selected based on their good looks. In general, with obesity and diabetes on the rise, Americans do not look as good as the prior generation, and now the lifespan of Americans is decreasing.
I was certainly an ugly duckling outcast in high school. Yet, at my 40th high school reunion, many of the hottest babes back in the day, were giving me hugs and kisses. So clearly they had set aside good looks as being all important.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Too much symmetry is actually not as beautiful. Everyone is looking for an interesting face to look at.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You shoulda see my wee cousin when she was born wow!

Plus I'm no prize pig and at 23 I'm pretty sure I still qualify as being young. I don't think that children are being killed off for a reason as stupid as they aren't pretty enough.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join