It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cleansing of Planet Earth Of Ugly Human Beings....the silent massacre.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Have you noticed that the new born no longer have big ears , big noses, skin imperfections, ect in the numbers that the baby boomers witnessed?
Check the frames and faces of the new generation...they are becoming more" Hollywood beautiful"?
Where are the ugly people going?
Are they in fact being monitored and sterilised or liquidated?
See when I was young I could appreciate a beautiful body it made me get up and take notice...but now I listen to the words that emanate, the actions that demonstrate....and now I recoil at the beautiful people that apear to dominate the professions and governments of the world.
Many brainwashing exponents will show us photos of a physically beautiful person when they want to sell a product or idea...have we thought why?
The ugly ie those who offend the eye are a dying breed of human being[/b
Does this mean a human being imperfect physically is somehow deserving of extermination....by default...ie no opposite sex partner will procreate with them?
Or is something more sinister afoot?
Are the Ugly hunted and executed?
Why really?... because they can think at a level above the beauty queens an d kings?
Adolf Hitler was a ugly individual unsmiling at least....yet he invoked mass adoration.
But now in the 21st century real... we worship the backside that conceals most elegantly the poo that is inside all of us.
We gawp at the perfect silicone breasts and the tummy of love....but the notions of respecting humans who are less than physically perfect are non existent...in fact kill the disease ridden infants before they are born is now acceptable.
Death loves the beautiful and their nazi esque pursuit of perfection.
Death lays their flesh as maggots benath the earth.
No snobs prosper in the grave.
Iam uglly ....my childhood a nightmare of taunts and revealing disappointments.
But I know in the end Iam lucky...and so many will never understand .
That the ugly the outcasts... they are just waiting for the wheel to turn.
That the spirit of the Eternal ...it understands..........alll of us.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
WOAHHHH!! can i have some of that stuff, man? I'm pretty ugly so don't get your shroooms in a knot. Plenty of fat & fugly americans here.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder......

Everyone is beautiful and ugly to someone

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I'll buy that we tend to be evolving in an aesthetic sense, and that younger humans tend to be a bit prettier than I remember us (myself and my contemporaries) being.

But, having said that, honestly I have seen some god awful, Gollum looking chud babies over the last few years. And, related, why is it that the mothers of the ugly ones are always the ones with 200 pictures of their kid, and who keep asking "Isn't he/she just adorable???". It's like they know and they just want someone else to validate their suspicions so that they can finally say "Oh, thank God, I thought it was just me who was freaked out by the little Gandhi looking beast!"

~Heff

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

But, having said that, honestly I have seen some god awful, Gollum looking chud babies over the last few years.
~Heff

HAHAHA!!! chud, haven't heard that 1 in a while. Cannabilistic human underground dweller.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Well written. . .but I wonder if the change in what you're seeing is actually from within you? Maybe somehow your view of people shifted to finding beauty in them instead of what's "ugly". That is just awesome.

It's funny you mention this, as I was last night cruising the net for pics college cheerleaders, you know for research, and I thought to myself "Some of them look like aliens."

But seriously, I know what you're saying. It does seem that most of the world's "most beautiful" have features that somehow mimic what we deem to be alien traits, ya know? Wild, wild concept.
edit on 30-12-2010 by Divine Strake because: I like to spale stuff rite the furt tyme.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
majorly disagree. this is my american perspective, but no. i mean first of all, your claims/conspiracy is just ridiculous. secondly, our diet, drugs, toxins, toxic environments greatly diminish our bodies and reflects pretty well in our appearance. we can see sick people because of the visual effects it has on them.

if you go back, look at old photos of americans, they don't have this nasty, trashy, "scraping the gene-pool" look about them that every other american has about them. you can just look at people today and can tell how simply un-breedable they are. you have to have strong blood and families to be able to take all these things that sand down the general health and future of your family.
if you go back and look at old photos of americans, they all have robust, defined, strong and healthy features. i mean as recently as the 50's even.

i don't even know what i'm looking at or interacting with when i see the people around me. between the visually ruined lineages of humans, obesity (and i'm talking about people who are just disgustingly nihilisticly obese. they simply don't care and will eat their own grave plot out. if people chose to be obese you would see them wearing finely tailored clothing and fitted outfits and such, healthy skin, happy). i just see subhumans eeking by and happen to not be starting at a tv because something inside them still tells them they need to go buy food or useless crap out in the world.

and let me be clear, i don't believe in "ugly" people. but sickly, genetically mutated/de-evolved/abrased which is visually apparent to the eyes and tells the brain "do not mate with", yes.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I don't understand. Why those who are doing it never comes to my country?

edit on 30-12-2010 by Pitons because: Forgot the sad face

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Have you noticed that the new born no longer have big ears , big noses, skin imperfections, ect in the numbers that the baby boomers witnessed?

No, not with regard to things like big ears and noses that people are born with. I notice that you specify newborns in this line, meaning that you intend to exclude things resulting later on from disease or environmental exposure that are now better controlled for (acne scarring, poor nutrition affecting appearance, etc).

I'd also like to point out that beauty and ugliness is in the eye of the beholder, and is relative. If all the people in the world that the average person would consider to be ugly were removed, a new standard of ugliness and beauty would just emerge to replace it. What's now considered plain or so-so would become the new ugly.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
If you want to acuse nature of doing what it does best, and that is natural selection, then go right ahead.

Its like in anymals, the ugly don't breed so ugly people are becoming rare and soon even extinct and this goes for every disease we try to cure, even cancer.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
the media in the us and to some extent in the uk, do not like to show ugly people. this makes ugly people not like to go to fashinable places and they just stay in or go to normal places. they would probably be happier than the beutiful if they didnt suffer from complexes about their weight and looks.
but their are alot around and they seem to shop at cheaper shops and eat in fast food places, if you have lots of money , go the the gym and eat/drink in posh establishmentds then you will probably see better looking people and they will normally be better groomed.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
everyone in gov is beautiful ???
really ???

undoubtedly u haven't seen Hilary Clinton
lately !!!!

or the Queen of England !!!

edit on 12/30/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
"we worship the backside that conceals most elegantly the poo that is inside all of us. "-- Wow-can I get that on a bumper sticker?

I learned pretty quickly that looks definitely aren't "everything" when I got to college. There were so many beautiful girls, but after interacting with them I discovered that 75% of them were either:
A) Stuck-up b**hes
B) Dumber than a box of rocks
or
C) All of the above

I could barely stand talking to them for 15 minutes, I couldn't even imagine being in a relationship with them.....

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
I learned pretty quickly that looks definitely aren't "everything" when I got to college. There were so many beautiful girls, but after interacting with them I discovered that 75% of them were either:
A) Stuck-up b**hes
B) Dumber than a box of rocks
or
C) All of the above

I could barely stand talking to them for 15 minutes, I couldn't even imagine being in a relationship with them.....

ummm, u forgot a couple characteristics.

D) Very manipulative
E) Drama queens
F) Gold diggers

I could continue, but .....
I digress as it serves no purpose
other than to point out flaws that we
men have as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

There's plenty of asymmetrical humans running around, even in the US.

Most of them don't work in sales, television or film though.

Don't take my word for it.

Check out: www.peopleofwalmart.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I wasn't trying to bash women- sorry if it came across that way!!
My point was I'd much rather be with someone who maybe doesn't look like a supermodel but is smart,funny, caring,etc than someone who DOES look like a supermodel but can't spell the word 'cat' or stop looking in the mirror for 5 minutes,etc etc
Looks aren't everything....

edit on 30-12-2010 by Skippy1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Its just natural selection. If you look at paintings just a couple hundred years ago everyone was ugly as crap lol.

I think its just that more attractive people generally have an easier time getting laid, so there are slightly less ugly babies every generation.
edit on 12/30/2010 by BobbinHood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
Well written. . .but I wonder if the change in what you're seeing is actually from within you? Maybe somehow your view of people shifted to finding beauty in them instead of what's "ugly". That is just awesome.

It's funny you mention this, as I was last night cruising the net for pics college cheerleaders, you know for research, and I thought to myself "Some of them look like aliens."

But seriously, I know what you're saying. It does seem that most of the world's "most beautiful" have features that somehow mimic what we deem to be alien traits, ya know? Wild, wild concept.
edit on 30-12-2010 by Divine Strake because: I like to spale stuff rite the furt tyme.

Are you referring to some of the stars? I have thought this for some time, except that this would't be Higher Ups, rather be some low level caveman dna work that black ops are doing in co-op programs perhaps, though a lot of that is truly ugly, and horrific things underground. I don't think beauty is the co-op genetics big pursuit.

However as far as leaders go, and corporate heads/bildenburgs, where you would imagine this, its the opposite. Too imbred?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You know...I've been reading the comments on this thread and I would just like to first say to the person who wrote this thread, You shouldn't think of yourself as ugly. Who has the right to judge you? I mean, hey, I actually think I'm cute but I'm sure OTHERS might disagree but that's their problem. Ive found that most who would judge are probably no Russell Crowe themselves! That being said, just look at Susan Boyle. She is no standard beauty but after she got famous, she looks really cute now. And the poster who has the peopleofwalmart thing, I too am guilty of looking at that, but only once, cause I thought it was kind of mean.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Its a bit strange how a thread such as this pops up during the festive and new year season.

It is common knowledge that more alcohol is consumed during this time and I think it might explain this perception...

On a more serious note, I dont think there is such as thing as ugly, there is only preference. Sometimes it is biased due to peer pressure etc but only an indivdual knows what they truly find attractive or not.
edit on 30-12-2010 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join