It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Underground Bunker, 007 Style.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Wikileaks Underground Bunker, 007 Style.

www.dailymail.co.uk

With his eccentric personal life and air of mystery, the flamboyant WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange seems to be doing his best to impersonate a James Bond villain.

How appropriate, then, that he has chosen what looks like an 007 film set as the back-up store for the thousands of confidential emails and documents that have shaken the world.

These pictures show the Pionen data centre, 100ft below ground in a former Cold War nuclear bunker, where all the WikiLeaks files are being kept.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

May not be breaking news, but i found this recently. Thought it was amazing, what an awesome place to work.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Very cool! Shall we place bets on how long until there is a Wikileaks PS3 videogame?

I know I'd buy it. That would be a great game. A combination of spy / assassination / sniper / puzzle / strategy game. Might be the coolest thing ever.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Sorry mate old news, thats not their bunker its some people that host some servers. Do a search youll find it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
and just how much do you think something like this would cost to build? I can't help but wonder who funded it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
and just how much do you think something like this would cost to build? I can't help but wonder who funded it.

It's Banhof server facility in Stockolm, so i guess they funded it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Still an amazing building no? The Ikea cave catalogue...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
HAHAHA Flamboyant! What a word choice! Assange is anything but flamboyant. If anything, he is very reserved.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Every day I feel like I'm watching a movie unveil right before my eyes...

Next Obama & Hillary will be busting in Julians secret layer secret ops style and hold him hostage for ONE BILLION DOLLARS.

*EDIT*

right after i posted that my iTunes library shuffled to James Bond 007 Theme song I SWEAR IM NOT LYING ...that was really weird 0_0
edit on 30-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join